10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Falmouth Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
West Falmouth Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Falmouth Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Falmouth Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Falmouth Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Falmouth Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Falmouth Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Falmouth Massachusetts:
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Old Silver Beach and overlooking Buzzards Bay, this Falmouth hotel is 10 minutes from Ballymeade Golf Course. It features a private beach, a 2-level gym, and watercraft rentals.The rooms at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel include cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They have a microwave and refrigerator. A work desk and coffee maker are also provided.A restaurant and cabana bar are on the property of Sea Crest. A hot tub and both indoor and outdoor pools are open to guests. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and concierge service is available.Barnstable Airport is 40 minutes from the Sea Crest Beach Hotel. Downtown New Silver Beach is 5 minutes from the property.
- The staff was really nice – everyone was very helpful and friendly. Our room was great – with a nice view of the beach and the ocean. Wonderful place for kids – we plan on going back with our grandkids -they would love it there! Nice pool area with a hot tub and a small pool for the real little ones!
- Perfect location on the beach We stay at the Seacrest often in all seasons. Great place to stay with families particularly in the summet
- The room was fantastic, newly renovated. The whole property was well maintained. The restaurant/ bar was very nice as well. The good in the restaurant was absolutely superb!
- I loved that room was at the far end. I also appreciated the space. The quick friendly service, when TV didn’t work and lack of standard toiletries. Service was quickly respond.
- The view was spectacular. The room was large and comfortable.
Frederick William House
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Frederick William House is located in Falmouth, just 3.4 miles from Menauhant Beach. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Inn on the Square
One of our best sellers in Falmouth! This historic hotel in Falmouth, Massachusetts is within walking distance of the Falmouth Village Green and the downtown shopping district. The hotel features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Inn on the Square provides guest rooms with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. Coffee makers and iPod docking stations are also included in each spacious room.Guests at the Inn on the Square can use the business center. A private courtyard and patio area are also available at the inn.The Cape Cod Shining Sea Bike Path is one block from the Inn on the Square in Falmouth. The shuttle to Martha’s Vineyard Ferries is within walking distance. The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute is nearby.
- Great location friendly staff and clean up to date rooms
- The pillows were excellent and the room clean. The soundproofing is minimal, but good value for the money.
- Room was big. Bathroom had lots of counter space. Beds comfy. Breakfast on premises very good.
- Beds were very comfortable, pillows were wonderful – not fighting back. Operation of the TV was easy to understand. Convenient to the parking lot, easy access through several doors. We have stayed there before several times and will certainly return.
- Close to center of town. Nice breakfast with great staff. Good sized room with comfortable beds. Pool was fun for our grandaughter .
The Admiralty Inn & Suites
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. The Admiralty Inn & Suites in Falmouth is positioned 1.4 miles from both Cape Cod beaches. Complimentary WiFi is accessible in public areas of the property.This property features an outdoor and indoor pool. Guests will also be able to enjoy a deluxe complimentary breakfast. In addition to the amenities, guest will also have easy access to many local dining options, shopping, entertainment, and beaches.This eco-friendly property features “go green” initiatives such as a solar energy system and the use of glass wear.The Admiralty Inn & Suites offers discounted ferry tickets to Martha’s Vineyard. The Otis Air National Guard Base is located 8.7 miles away.
- Bed was comfy.Room was clean. Those are very important to us.
- Our room far exceeded our expectations. It was clean and very spacious. The kids loved the spiral staircase and having their own room complete with a Jacuzzi tub and their own tv.
- jetted Tubs add a great experience to the room. Room had plenty of Space
- Breakfast was excellent with a large variety to choose.
Quite and in a very nice location.
Lots of stuff to do in the area.
Located in Falmouth, 2.9 miles from Menauhant Beach, Coonamessett Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The facility was being renovated so no restaurant, breakfast, as was advertised. I was not told this when booking.
- Stay here. Everything “Cape” is near. When you stay the breakfast starts early before the restaurant opens at 11am. but if you want something not on the continental breakfast they try to accommodate. From the road it looks nice, but once you see the rooms and the pond they face, the long sloping lawn you realize that what you see from the road is not what you experience when you stay there. Great Sunday Brunch (extra worth it!) – the kind you “plan” for with your diet because everything is fantastic – not your run of the mill brunch – a brunch planned by a chef! Undergoing some renovations – but don’t let that stop you!
- Total comfort. Spacious and attractive. Recetion staff was excellent.
- Big room with every comfort. Very clean, very comfortable bad.
- Good access to Falmouth & woods hole for ferry to Martha’s Vineyard
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
In Falmouth on Cape Cod, this hotel is 6 miles from the ferry to Martha’s Vineyard. It features an on-site restaurant, KC Steak & Seafood, and an indoor saltwater pool.Free Wi-Fi access and satelitte TV are included in all rooms at Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth. They come equipped with a coffee maker.The on-site restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner daily and offers room service.The front desk at the Cape Cod-Falmouth Holiday Inn is staffed 24 hours a day. On site, guests will find a 24-hour business center, a fitness center, and guest laundry facilities.Falmouth town center is one mile from the hotel. The Shining Sea Bike path is also one mile away.
- Bed was very comfortable…nice hot shower…friendly staff…Bill at reception very helpful as well as bartender…very good service.
- Nice new Holiday Inn. Staff at hotel and restaurant really went the extra mile. We arrived late, just after kitchen closed and they still made us dinner. Clean and comfortable.
The location was just right. Close to the ferry to Martha’s Vineyard. On the main road that takes you around all the significant areas of Cape Cod.
Room was spacious with comfortable beds and very clean.
- The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. When I first arrived, one of the housekeepers saw me come in with my bag and immediately asked what room I was staying in. He not only showed me where the room was, without me having to ask, but he carried my bag there for me. The room itself was pretty comfortable.
- Nice high ceilings in the room and a nice indoor pool.
Red Horse Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Red Horse Inn offers accommodations in Falmouth. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 11 miles away.
- The extra detail assuring special request of chilled champagne upon arrival. Beautifully done exceeded expectations.
- Breakfast was basic continental allowing for as much as you want.
- This is a nice quaint inn that’s close to everything in Falmouth but just off the main road so the traffic is not a factor. The staff is fantastic including the cute little dogs. Just the place to go to relax and recharge the batteries.
- Absolutely beautiful location! The queen by fireside room was breath taking!! Perfect for a romantic getaway! The hostess was absolutely charming and extremely pleasant! Please take the owners advice, and go eat at the “the flying bridge” restaurant. The Service started off rocky, but ended up great! The servings are tremendously large, especially for Cape Cod! Wonderful experience.
- The bed was very soft and comfy. LOTS of extra towels and blankets in the room.
Harborwalk Resort, a VRI resort
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Standing next to the Falmouth Inner Harbor, this hotel is just a 2 minute walk from the Island Queen Ferry. The Vineyard Sound is less than one mile away.Harborwalk offers wood furnished rooms with cable TV and a coffee maker. A microwave and refrigerator are furnished.Guests of the InnSeason Resorts Harborwalk can enjoy the on-site tanning deck while reading the daily newspaper.The Harborwalk is 6 miles from the Salt Pond Bird Sanctuary and 12 miles from Martha’s Vineyard by ferry.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Treehouse Lodge offers accommodations in Woods Hole. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and fishing. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Plymouth is 30 miles from Treehouse Lodge, and Falmouth is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 9 miles from Treehouse Lodge.
- The location, only about half a mile down to Woods Hole, the ferry to Martha’s Vineyard and other amenities, was perfect for us. We arrived just ahead of Hurricane Jose, although it was windy and rainiy during our stay. Knowing what was to come weather-wise, Ladonna, who was on duty when we checked in, provided us with just about everything possible to ensure that if we lost power, we could still communicate and at least have light — battery-powered lanterns and an iPad loaded to the Weather Channel, among other sites. There was no TV provided, so the iPad was good, also, for video entertainment, if desired.) Ladonna was also on duty when we checked out and had so many great things to say about the area. She’s a definite asset.
- Wonderful, newly renovated room. Comfortable bed and nicely appointed bathroom. Will stay here again.
- We could walk to the ferry to go to Martha’s Vineyard
- Ladonna at the Front desk was very pleasant and tremendously helpful and that made the world of difference
- Very accommodating staff and comfortable environment.
Quality Inn Cape Cod
Overlooking the Cape Cod Canal at the gateway to Cape Cod, this hotel in Bourne, Massachusetts offers a free morning breakfast as well as free wireless internet access.Quality Inn Cape Cod features an indoor pool and hot tub. Guests will also appreciate guestrooms with microwaves and refrigerators. After a busy day, guests can enjoy a meal in the hotel’s, full-service Trowbridge Tavern.The area surrounding the Cape Cod Quality Inn is filled with attractions and activities. Guests can go swimming at Turo Beach, then explore the famous Martha’s Vineyard.
- room was clean but exhaust in bathroom extremely loud
- good breakfast, great pool and Jacuzzi, good restaurant, staff polite and friendly
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was nice to have a pool to swim in. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast had a nice mix of items to choose from. Someone just needs to keep things clean in there during serving times as well as restock/make things so you do have choices. My son is gluten free so he could only have the eggs and sausage. There was only scrambled eggs and it was almost empty at 9:00am so he didn’t have much to eat.
- Bed very comfortable. Liked the hot tub and the deck. Very relaxing. Could see the bridge from the room. Liked the breakfast and the tavern.
- Bed and pillows were just right. Wifi connection was very convenient. Thanks for storing our bikes inside. We have recommended this quality inn to several people.
Top Hotels In West Falmouth Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Falmouth Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Falmouth Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Falmouth Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!