10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Dennis Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
West Dennis Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Dennis Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Dennis Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Dennis Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Dennis Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Dennis Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Dennis Massachusetts:
Travelodge Cape Cod Area
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Travelodge Cape Cod Area offers accommodations in West Dennis.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- We were very pleased with everything; including the staff. Only thing is the Internet Access was available but not password protected was only minor issue.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room had good air conditioning.
- It was an enjoyable stay with very friendly accommodating staff. Great location with great restaurant just across the street.
- Cost effective option available for booking the day of our trip.
- Great location, lots of fun activities and restaurants close by, friendly staff and pretty good value for the price.
Inn at Swan River
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Situated 5 minutes from sandy West Dennis Beach and 12 miles from Hyannis Whale Watchers Cruises, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and trails through the wooded grounds.The rooms at the Inn at Swan River are equipped with flat-screen TVs, DVD players, and iPod docking stations. A microwave and refrigerator are provided.A garden and picnic area are located on the property of this West Dennis hotel.Bass River Golf Course is 3 miles from Inn at Swan River. Drifter Sport Fishing Charters is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- The location is great. The place was clean. We had free coffee in our room, a refrigerator and a microwave.
- A little hidden slice of heaven. The room was not the expected basic Cape Cod style. The room was rich in color and comfort which one could compare to a Marriot or Hilton. Neutrogena toiletries with and abundance of clean towels. In room coffee machine , a great wall mounted Tv. I have a service animal who was welcomed which to me is a great comfort. The staff was better than great…helpful and friendly and so welcoming. This IS NOW our new destination stay when we visit the Cape!!
- The advanced hospitality of the owner, and the very informative sheet in my room.
- Great backyard, friendly staff, very pet friendly, very accommodating to smokers while respecting non-smokers. It felt more like I was a long lost cousin staying with family than a paying guest at a hotel. I ended every day with a cigar and a drink by the fire pit under the giant oak tree and the stars. Pro tip: There’s a dog park within a quarter mile of the hotel.
- I booked a get away anniversary weekend for my parents. The staff was ultra accommodating and did a beautiful job with thier room and a few surprises I sent/arranged ahead of time. My parents had the best time!
Ambassador Inn and Suites
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. West Dennis Beach is 2 miles from this South Yarmouth, Massachusetts hotel, which provides free Wi-Fi in every room. Ambassador Inn and Suites features indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub and a sauna.Satellite TV with Showtime and a sitting area are included in the bright, contemporary rooms. They have a refrigerator and a coffee maker, along with a hairdryer. Guests can make free local calls.A daily continental breakfast is served at Ambassador Inn. The hotel also provides free newspapers and a business center.Bass River Marina is a 12-minute walk from this hotel. Cape Cod Maritime Museum and Hy-Line Cruises are both within a 10-minute drive of the hotel.
- That’s my second time to staying on Ambassador I go with my family to have fun on pool and the hot top but no electricity ☹️☹️ I ask for a coffee ☕️ no coffee my kids go to play on the game room evriting dory the floor is dast casting.
Fresh coffee available 24/7, USA Today available and tv in breakfast area, nice for early risers pool and hot tub perfect temperatures , sparkling clean water and long hours of availability
Continental breakfast available at 6:30 for early bird starts to your day
Location right on rt 28, good starting point for day trips but quiet
Staff was very nice. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable.
There were ample towels.
The indoor pool looked awesome but we did not use it.
- Nice and friendly staff easy location near everything. Love the pool breakfast is ?
- It was people smoking and drinking beer at the hallways, not a safe location
The Tidewater Inn
One of our top picks in West Yarmouth.Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, The Tidewater Inn is located in West Yarmouth in the region of Massachusetts. Just 28 miles from Provincetown. The hotel has a playground and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or pool. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A TV is available.You will find an ATM at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Plymouth is 30 miles from The Tidewater Inn, and Chatham is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from The Tidewater Inn.
We were in the midst of a blizzard and had no power, so having heat and cable were the things that I liked. Finding anyplace with these features was like finding a needle in a haystack.
Front desk staff was friendly.
- Did we like it? Yes! It’s out go to place when weekending on the Cape. Comfortable beds, nice pillows, upgraded carpeting, furniture and tv. The location is central and easily accessible. The staff is ALWAYS accommodating and friendly.
- The king size bed was so comfortable. The pool was nice and warm. Was comfortable for the whole family.
- I love the quiet atmosphere, clean and very comfortable room. I will definitely revisit very soon.
- The bed wasn’t comfortable and the location was great! The gentleman that checked us in was friendly!
- We were in the midst of a blizzard and had no power, so having heat and cable were the things that I liked. Finding anyplace with these features was like finding a needle in a haystack.
The Escape Inn
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this Cape Cod inn is in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning are included in each room at The Escape Inn. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the inn can enjoy access to the outdoor swimming pool. Other facilities include a vending machine.A daily continental breakfast is served on site. Additional dining options including Hearth ‘n Kettle Restaurant Yarmouth and Piccadilly Cafe & Deli are just over 1 miles away.Bass River Beach is just a 5-minute drive from The Escape Inn. West Dennis Beach is a 9-minute drive from the property.
- The inn was clean and cozy. The staff were friendly and available if I had any questions. It was nice to have access to the complimentary breakfast and the coffee was good and hot! The inn is also close to several stores like a CVS Pharmacy, supermarket, liquor store and Dunkin Donuts if you don’t want the complimentary breakfast. Overall I enjoyed my stay very much.
- The room was bright and airy, and even though we weren’t right on the beach, the room made us felt as though we were . The hotel was close to everything and it was extremely clean. The gardens were beautiful, and the owners were great! Would recommend to anyone!
- The location was lovely and the staff/owners are very friendly.
- The owners Holly and Michael were so kind and make you feel like home. Very nice, lovely and quite place. So clean, has a lot of details in the room (even a makeup remover tissue and a black face towel which I loved it). A great swimming pool outside. The breakfast was so good. The pumpkin cake was delicious. It was a shame we could´t stay longer.
- Our room was very clean and the decor beachy. Loved the hardwood floors. The grounds were kept beautifully. We love the Cape Cod area and the location is near all we wanted to see. We would recommend The Escape Inn to our friends and family for sure.
Hunters Green Motel
One of our top picks in West Yarmouth.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in West Yarmouth in the region of Massachusetts, 28 miles from Provincetown, Hunters Green Motel features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plymouth is 31 miles from Hunters Green Motel, and Chatham is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 27 miles from Hunters Green Motel.
- Excellent location on Route 28. We were able to check in early and had a first floor room, which we really liked. Plenty of parking. Brochures/area info and free coffee in the lobby. Check in and check out were quick and easy. Room was clean. Someone was always working on outside maintenance while we were there. King size bed was comfortable.
- Newly renovated and VERY nice updates. I’m always a stickler on pillows, and the pillows here were EXCELLENT! Friendly helpful staff all around. Wish they were open year ’round. Convenient location to all area fun!
- cleanliness, refrigerator in room. covered mattress pad
- we are frequent guests at the motel and are greeted like family by the motel staff
- Centrally located close to shopping and great restaurants. The staff was very friendly and the room with the King bed was newly renovated and clean. The beds were very comfortable! Free coffee was provided in the morning near the reception. Free parking. Would stay again.
Surf & Sand Beach Motel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking Nantucket Sound and the beach, this South Yarmouth motel features private beach access and has an outdoor swimming pool. Whale-watching cruises are 9 miles away. All rooms have direct ocean views.All rooms have a balcony or patio at the Surf & Sand Beach Motel. They have a kitchenette with a stove, microwave, and refrigerator and also have cable TV.The Cape Cod Surf & Sand has beach chairs, umbrellas, and beach towels. Guests can use the on-site barbecue facilities or relax on the terrace.Several dining options, including Skippy’s Pier 1 Restaurant is a 5-minute drive away.West Dennis Beach is 4 miles away. Blue Rock Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the motel.
view of the ocean and proximity to beach
open, grassy area in front
a little noisy late at night but there was wedding when we were there ! lol
- Remodeled room great facilities beautiful location
- Location was great, right on the beach, ocean views!!
- Loved the location. Staff was great and helpful. I will go back again
- The location right on the beach was awesome. The beach was fantastic! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The kitchenette and bathroom had granite countertops and new fixtures. The decor gave a nice beachy feel. I also liked that each room had a private, though small, outdoor space. Ample parking space. Quite close to Great Island Bakery that serves wonderful breakfast and coffee.
- view of the ocean and proximity to beach
Bayside Resort Hotel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bayside Resort Hotel offers accommodations in West Yarmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Provincetown is 28 miles from Bayside Resort Hotel, and Plymouth is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from Bayside Resort Hotel.
- very good bed and very clean everywhere everything is well cleaned and good breakfast very very good breakfast you will like this
We enjoyed the jacuzzi tub . One of the things that brings us back. Very relaxing.
The pool was great. Plenty of restaurants in the area.
- too much chlorine and front desk staff were rude to me
- Everything was great! Great get away for family vacation…only wish we could have stayed longer.
- Excellent service, nice staff, fact that they gave my husband a charger he forgot, comfortable bed, gym. Didn’t use the pool but was glad it was there.
Ocean Mist Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Standing on the shores of a private beach on Nantucket Sound, this relaxing vacation property features beautiful views of the water from 2 levels. Free Wi-Fi is available.The contemporary rooms of the Ocean Mist Hotel provide a cable TV, microwave and refrigerator. Many rooms include a sky light or private balcony.A whirlpool can be enjoyed by all guests of the Ocean Mist. Barbeque facilities are also available and a golf course is nearby.The Hotel Ocean Mist is 2 miles from downtown West Yarmouth. The John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum is 10 minutes away.
- We loved our stay here! Our room with the lovely private patio right on the ocean was perfection. From morning coffees to evening wine, the private patio right off our room was a welcome oasis each and every day and especially after a day of sight seeing:-)
Bed was very comfortable; linens were fluffy, white, lovely smelling and plentiful. Our ocean front rooms were right on the beach; balcony and deck were furnished with chairs, table and two person chaise. I’d certainly stay at Ocean Mist again.
Special thanks to Michael at the front desk, wonderful young man!!
- The room and view. The staff at the desk was great
- Proximity to the ocean. Walking distance to two restaurants. Clean rest rooms at beach areas! It’s a beautiful area‼️
Beautiful! The hot tub by the beach, and both pools and fireplace were great
The room was immaculate very friendly staff that went above and beyond
The Club at Cape Cod
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. The beach is just a 5-minute walk from this Cape Cod resort. It features an indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a seasonal outdoor pool.The Club at Cape Cod includes condominiums with a kitchenette and a living room. They also have cable TV, free Wi-Fi, and a private patio with a picnic table and yard.Barbecue facilities are available at this resort. Free parking is available on site.Several bike rentals are available within 4 miles of the Club at Cape Cod. Cranberry Valley Golf Course is 3 miles away.
- The location is very nice it’s off the main Street. Nice area to walk maybe a 1/4 mile walk to the beach. Nice indoor pool and outdoor pool. Staff very helpful.
- The room was comfortable and large enough for our needs. The owners were wonderful and provided us with great tips on places to visit and eat.
- Everything was very comfortable and enjoyable – beds were so comfortable and living area was cozy and very roomy and most of all very clean – would return again with family. The staff was just great.
- My husband and I enjoyed our entire stay. The owners of the property were wonderful. They were friendly, offering ideas of where to go and where to eat! They were the type of folks that once you started talking to them, you felt you knew them forever!!
- Very accommodating staff, great location, comfortable spacious room, nice pools.
Top Hotels In West Dennis Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Dennis Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Dennis Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Dennis Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!