10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Columbia South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
West Columbia South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Columbia South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Columbia South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Columbia South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Columbia South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Columbia South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Columbia South Carolina:
Residence Inn by Marriott Columbia West/Lexington
Residence Inn by Marriott Columbia West/Lexington offers accommodations in West Columbia.Columbia is 5 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Columbia , and Lexington is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The property was very nice, clean and very much new ( 6 1/2 months ) or so. I am VERY particular about where I stay and the hotel met all my standards. Thanks again!
- The hotel was conveniently located right off a major freeway. The building was attractive, there was plenty of parking, the hotel was absolutely beautiful and extremely clean, the staff was friendly and welcoming, we were invited to a social as soon as we arrived (baked brie, baguettes, cheese, fruit, wine), which was AWESOME! The rooms were so spacious (perfect open layout), very clean with every amenity we could ever need, beautifully decorated – the pictures on the wall and the furniture was very modern, vibrant in color and the bed was SUPER comfy and the price was right! We really could not have asked for more. We loved the hotel so much that we booked our next stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott on our forthcoming trip to Destin Beach! LOVED IT!!! 🙂
- Clean spacious rooms, big shower, comfortable bed, Netflix and YouTube option on TV, friendly staff! Diamond was amazing and welcoming!
- Everything was nice I like the rooms. The way the suites were…close off from bed room. That I liked. Enjoyed the stay.
- I liked the Monday through Wednesday dinner and wine/beer. The facilities were great. The staff was great, the free food was above average. Would totally stay there again
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Columbia-Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Columbia-Airport offers accommodations in West Columbia, just 4.2 miles from Columbia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Columbia Metropolitan Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Nice and clean hotel. Staff was cordial and friendly.
- The room was on second floor. It was quiet. The room number was not on hall sign, but easy enough to find. The lobby was clean and spacious. The room had a comfortable chair and desk. They offered ice flavored water in the lobby. It is across the street from the Lexington Medical Center.
- Great location for us to visit family, the staff was very courteous, and the hotel was clean.
- This hotel was worth price. It was very clean and the beds were so comfy. The hotel is well maintained,clean and I felt safe with my family. I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel if you are visiting Columbia. ☺
AC doesn’t cool properly here;
Switching rooms didn’t help at all
Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport
At this hotel, guests will find an outdoor pool and rooms with seating areas. The Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport is in South Carolina’s capital city.All rooms at the Columbia Hampton Inn have free cable TV with premium channels. In addition to the seating areas they offer work desks, ironing facilities and a coffee maker.Wi-Fi is free throughout the Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport, where the front desk is open 24 hours. Breakfast is available to enjoy in the hotel or to take away.The Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport, easily accessed from Interstate 26, is 2 miles from The Riverbank Zoo and Gardens. The campus of the University of South Carolina and the Columbia Museum of Art are both 5 miles from the hotel. Columbia Metropolitan Airport is 6 miles away.
- Room Clean and I am OCD, so this was great! Excellent customer service at front desk, all staff friendly and accommodating.
- Usual Hampton in room quality. Breakfast was better than most Hampton Inns.
- I have stayed here on numerous occasions….love the staff….plus they offer a free hotel shuttle….
- Staff was nice and respectful. Breakfast was great!!! I also like how convienent it was to go get to other locations
- The Staff. Most everyone was very helpful, but Amos went above and beyond!!!
Super 8 West Columbia Airport
Located in West Columbia, 4.3 miles from Columbia, Super 8 West Columbia Airport features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 1.9 miles from Super 8 West Columbia Airport.
- it was the nastiest place we have ever stayed we had to be moved 3 times just to get a room that look like it had blood stains all over the floor
- Room was clean, nice area, close to restaurants and airport.
- The room was big and the bed was extra comfy and extra large
- Location was OK….off the interstate. Bed was comfortable.
- We had a place to sleep and were able to sleep through the night! Also that at the end of the stay the staff listened and worked with us to give us the actual value of the stay rather than charging us for things that made us unhappy.
Executive Inn West Columbia
Executive Inn West Columbia offers accommodations in West Columbia.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Columbia is 4.3 miles from Executive West Columbia, and Lexington is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 4.3 miles from Executive Inn West Columbia.
The employees at the check in are the only ones that made this stay
halfway bearable, they are very friendly and extremely helpful. I
don’t know why this would still sum up to a score of 2.5, this motel
is a 0.5 !
- Room was clean and recently updated and had a “fresh” look. Staff were friendly and helpful. Unit was as described and everything worked fine.
- The service was very friendly and complete. I received housekeeping service for my room Christmas Day, which I did not expect. The venue was very clean and quiet. My room was equipped with modern details such as a dorm fridge, small microwave, flat-screen TV and free wi-fi. The free wi-fi was an especially unexpected, welcome perk. I plan to stay here again on my next visit to this area.
- Good price for a one night stop over. Ate McDonalds that eve, in late because traffic. Ate at Waffle house down road for breakfast. So some food places close.
- Rooms a little outdated and needs repairs. Very clean.
- The employees at the check in are the only ones that made this stay
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia Airport, SC
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites Columbia Airport offers accommodations in Columbia, just 4.1 miles from EdVenture Children’s Museum.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. South Carolina State Museum is 4.2 miles from Country Inn & Suites – Cayce, SC, and Robert Mills House and Gardens is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The heated pool was amazing and the rotating shower head
The Staff throughout were very good to excellent.
The breakfast room staff and facilities were well above average for this class of hotel.
Beds pillows and sheets were very good.
Room decorating hallways common areas and landscapeing were each average to below average.
- We got there late Saturday night. We did not have a room. We had a confirmation with you all and no room. Very upsetting. Luckily there was one left. You all need to be more carful.
The free breakfast was quite good, and offered a lot of choices (but on the second day, switched the main entree to one not to my liking).
The bed was quite comfortable; the pull-out soft, not so much.
- Very nice beds. Simple stay and location was great! Breakfast was nice but I would have loved some real grits but that’s the only gripe!
Sleep Inn Airport West Columbia
One of our best sellers in Columbia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn Airport West Columbia offers accommodations in Columbia.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.EdVenture Children’s Museum is 4 miles from Sleep Inn Airport – I26, and South Carolina State Museum is 4.1 miles away. Columbia Metropolitan Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Housekeeping staff are friendly and work hard cleaning up remodel mess
- Microwave in my room, free breakfast, close to restaurants and the highway, but I especially liked the price.
- Clean room. Great beds. Very secure and comfortable. Very nice on the inside. Will be staying again!
- The rooms were joint rooms and person that was staying in the room was using loud and cussing loud didn’t like that part but other than that is was great
- Ease of booking through site, room was clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was adequate.
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Northwest
One of our top picks in Columbia.This Columbia hotel is a one minute drive from the Bush River Mall Shopping Center. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool with terrace, free Wi-Fi, and daily continental breakfast buffet.A flat-screen cable TV and a desk with an ergonomic chair are included in all rooms at the Baymont Inn and Suites Columbia Northwest. Select rooms include a private balcony.Guests can relax in the hot tub or visit the 24-hour fitness center, which includes cardio equipment and free weights. This Columbia Baymont Inn and Suites provides free public parking upon request.The Koger Center for the Arts is a 12 minute drive from the hotel. The Riverbanks Zoo is 3 miles away.
- Nice and clean. Front desk Associate was inviting. Room had a balcony.
- Everything never had an issue I’m always in Columbia this place is a 2nd home
- The staff was very friendly & professional. They helped us with our problems without hesitation
- I did not have the eggs because my wife said they were not very good. The room was nice but the TV was off to the side of the bed so it was more comfortable to sit on the couch to watch rather then turning to the right. The reception on the TV was not very good on some channels. We wanted to watch some of the olympics but that channel was so snowy you could not see what was going on.
- I always like staying in this hotel. The staff are very nice and the rooms are very comfortable.
Sleep Inn at Bush River Road
One of our best sellers in Columbia! Sleep Inn at Bush River Road is located in Columbia, just 5 miles from South Carolina State Museum.The rooms have a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.EdVenture Children’s Museum is 5 miles from Sleep Inn at Bush River Road, and Robert Mills House and Gardens is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Everything was great! Room, Bed, and loved Breakfast~ Everything was clean, and I felt very safe even though I was traveling alone.
- The rooms are very clean and the beds are so comfortable
- The staff was very polite and helpful. I left some items in my room and they made sure that I received them. I am very appreciative for that!
- Staff was very friendly only thing the was missing is a tub in the room and the smell of weed on sat night on second floor but other wise very nice
- Location was superb right off the interstate close to everything
Ramada Limited – Columbia
Ramada Limited – Columbia is located in Columbia, 3.8 miles from South Carolina State Museum and 3.9 miles from EdVenture Children’s Museum.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Robert Mills House and Gardens is 4.2 miles from Ramada Limited – Columbia, and Robert Mills House and Gardens is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 7 miles from Ramada Limited – Columbia.
- Very comfortable bed & pillow. Very quiet with rooms on back even though right off Rte 20. Nice (cold) breakfast with diy waffles. Easy access to Rte 20 to continue on with rest of trip.
- Staff friendly. I think they live there so it wasn’t as professional as I would have thought for a Ramada.
- Comfy bed, very quiet, great staff. The best place I have stayed in Columbia. Other guests agreed.
- Staff was very friendly and courteous. Bed was extremely comfortable – great mattress.
- Staff was very nice. Facility was clean and great value for price
Top Hotels In West Columbia South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Columbia South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Columbia South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Columbia South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!