10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Chop Martha’s Vineyard – Top Hotel Reviews
West Chop Martha’s Vineyard is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Chop Martha’s Vineyard. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Chop Martha’s Vineyard. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Chop Martha’s Vineyard. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Chop Martha’s Vineyard right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Chop Martha’s Vineyard with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Chop Martha’s Vineyard:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. In Martha’s Vineyard, this Vineyard Haven guest house is a 10 minute walk from Tisbury Town Beach and is a 15 minute walk from Owen Park Beach. The hotel restricts children from the property and offers an adult-only setting.The rooms are uniquely decorated with antiques and wooden furnishings. Every room has a cable TV and some rooms have a fireplace. There are 2 rooms with private access to a hot tub.The guest house serves a breakfast every morning in the dining area or guests can have a continental breakfast delivered to the room.Hiking trails at Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary is 5 miles from the property and golf at Mink Meadows Golf Course is a 5 minute drive away.
- Loved the beautiful antiques, lovely wallpapered rooms, excellent hospitality with the owners, the Home- made to order breakfast and the impeccable cleanliness. Delightful place!
- Friendly inn keeper with good tips on secluded beach
- place is amazing so clean food was awesome owners are great they take pride in what they do
- The owners were extremely helpful about the island and how best to take advantage of all the island offers. Breakfast was amazing and the accommodations were perfect.
- Breakfast was scrumptious! Each day something special, almond French toast to freshly made homemade muffins and jam. Gardens and grounds impeccable. Serene and peaceful atmosphere. Rooms cozy!
Mansion House Inn
One of our top picks in Vineyard Haven.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Vineyard Haven, 7 miles from Falmouth, Mansion House Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Hyannis is 21 miles from Mansion House Inn, and Nantucket is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 4.3 miles from Mansion House Inn.
- Completely renovated room, very cute and comfortable. Room had a porch attached looking at Main Street, which would be great in the summer.
- Location, gym, table tennis!! (though I didn’t get a chance to play), very well maintained property. Everything was great!!!
- Winter is not the best time to go to this location.
Hotel is very clean. Breakfast has very good pastries, crackers, cheeses etc although no hot food.
Roof top deck has 360 degree view.
- Exceeded expectations. Great stay very friendly and helpful staff
Charles and Charles MV
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool and complimentary bicycles for guest use, this Vineyard Haven inn is just a 15-minute walk from the Vineyard Haven ferry terminal. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in each air-conditioned room at the Charles and Charles MV. The private bathrooms are decked out in tile and feature heated towel racks, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A garden and terrace are available on site at Charles and Charles MV. The surrounding area is perfect for cycling, hiking and other outdoor sports.Mink Meadows Golf Course is less than 2 miles from Charles and Charles MV, which is only a 15-minute walk from Owen Park Beach. The Black Dog Café is just over 1 miles away.
- This place has the best breakfast ever!!! Home made muffins every day, fresh fruit, popovers and much more.!!!! The staff was helpful and accommodating. I would go back at any time of the year.
Property and room were beautiful. Bed/linens were beautiful and so comfortable!
Charles was very nice and helpful. He has great tips for touring the island. Very accommodating and truly seems to care about your happiness. Breakfast was outstanding. Fresh, healthy, delicious food! Would definitely stay here again in a second!
- This establishment is difficult not to like. It’s just a short walk from Vineyard Haven. The welcome was so warm and friendly. Breakfast was beautiful both mornings of our stay, the rooms were comfortable and so clean. We could have stopped for longer and wouldn’t stay anywhere else if we were to visit again.
- Delicious and beautifully presented breakfasts, immaculate and beautiful rooms and grounds. Our host Charles and staff member Debbie were genuinely friendly and helpful, couldn’t ask for a better place to stay.
- The room was comfortable and well appointed. The bathroom had nice amenities and supplies (hair dryer, shaving cream, etc). There was a kitchen in our room which was very nice with full sized fridge and a Nespresso maker and a regular drip coffee maker. The owner was so thoughtful and engaging without being invasive in any way. All in all, a wonderful stay on a beautiful property. I was very glad we brought a car to the island, and it was a short drive from the ferry in Vineyard Haven, but would have been a long walk (though there are taxis available).
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Summercamp is located in Oak Bluffs, 7 miles from Falmouth and 20 miles from Hyannis.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nantucket is 27 miles from Summercamp, and Sandwich is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Clean and modern, great atmosphere. Staff very helpful
- We loved how it was decorated.Very summery and comfortable! Staff was very helpful.
- Thought the hotel was great! Clean, great staff, easy w dog, close walk to everything…
- Decorated with style and a sense of humor, SummerCamp was in a fantastic Oak Bluffs location. Reasons to like: good, hot coffee available day and night; a wide porch with comfortable rockers and a harbor view, perfect for consuming said coffee.
- it was very cute. The staff was very sweet, even when one of the kids was having a melt down. the coffee was great. Sitting on the porch in the morning was my favorite part of my whole trip:)
The Oak Bluffs Inn
One of our top picks in Oak Bluffs.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring scenic gardens on the grounds, this inn is located just a 2-minute drive from Martha’s Vineyard Ferry in Oak Bluffs. Free afternoon refreshments are available.Plush bedding and a private bathroom with free toiletries are included in each guest room at The Oak Bluffs Inn. Select rooms have hardwood floors, a microwave and a refrigerator.A shared lounge and a terrace are available. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Farm Neck Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from Martha’s Vineyard Oak Bluffs Inn. Joseph Sylvia State Beach is 2 miles away.
- Erik, the owner, was great! Friendly atmosphere…great room!
- Erik and Rhonda took care of every need plus showed us how to get to the “private” beaches and find the hidden attractions.
- Wonderful beds, pillows and linens. Breakfast were lovely with fresh fruits, brown eggs and hot homemade fruit oatmeal crisps daily. Inviting, relaxing and hosts who accommodate our every needs.
- Erik, the owner, goes the extra mile for his customers
- Perfect location!! Walk to everything!! Beautifully decorated Victorian, airy and sparkling clean, with a gorgeous wrap around porch!! Top quality beds and linens are so comfy!! We slept so well and woke up refreshed every day! Islander innkeeper Erik is amazing and has everything you might need from the best secret sunset locations and portable beach chairs to a late night snack!! It’s the perfect place have a true Martha’s Vineyard experience. Beautiful, friendly, laid back and relaxing! We can’t wait to go back!!
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located on Martha’s Vineyard Island in Oak Bluffs. This hotel offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and certain accommodations with full kitchens. It also has conference centers.Island Inn features three tennis courts, pro shop and professional lessons. With five acres of landscaped grounds, the hotel offers a barbecue, picnic and playground area and borders an 18-hole golf course, Farm Neck.Lola’s, located next door, offers Cajun-influenced cuisine and nightly entertainment in the summer.Two beaches with swimming, sailing, fishing and windsurfing are within walking distance of the Island Inn.
- Had complimentary coffee at office. Had nice patio to sit out at and it was on Golf course so pretty setting. Plenty of room.
- Great place. Wonderful grounds, excellent staff and location. Will definitely stay there again.
- Room/suite were nicely decorated (MV decor) and kids loved the backyard, etc. Loved how convenient it was to Oak Bluffs and Edgartown.
- Nice beds and soft sheets. Living and kitchen rooms were fine. Strong shower and soft towels. Appreciated SO much that our room was an upgrade. Carol was wonderful and accommodating. Lovely loft room. Thank you!
- I was with my grown daughters for a weekend away. This place exceeded my expectations and was wonderful to stay at
Lambert’s Cove Inn Farm and Restaurant
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Lambert’s Cove Inn Farm and Restaurant is located in West Tisbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides bike rental and car rental. Falmouth is 8 miles from Lambert’s Cove Inn West Tisbury, and Hyannis is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Staff was great, facility and food excellent…a real gem!!!!
- Restaurant breakfast was great. Fresh juices, a variety on the menu, excellent service.
- This Inn and location are real treasures. The Inn, gardens, pool, nearby beach and pond are wonderful. The staff are dedicated, hard working, friendly and fun. Food is perfectly prepared.
- The staff at Lambert’s Cove Inn Farm and Restaurant were exceptionally accommodating. We especially appreciate the attentiveness of Kel, a co-owner. The time spent on the main building’s décor and grounds gave the Inn it’s own unique personality. Restaurant staff is well trained and friendly while you did not feel as if they were hovering. The food was very good however more variety would have brought me back an additional time. The grounds afforded a peaceful setting for one to read, roam or enjoy the pool. We are very pleased that we chose Lambert’s cove.
- Exquisite property and surrounds. Best of all our swims in the pond and ocean
Clarion Inn Martha’s Vineyard
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Clarion Inn Martha’s Vineyard offers accommodations in Edgartown, just 12 miles from Falmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hyannis is 22 miles from Clarion Inn Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket is 23 miles away. Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Super nice team who works there. Very accommodating!They even provide a tote bag and beach towels for use while there. Nice breakfast in the morning. Room was clean and comfortable. Absolutely perfect location – across the street from Edgartown Cycles, a couple blocks from Bad Martha Brewery and just a 10 minute or so walk along Upper Main/Main into Edgartown.
- Location, close to a market, a restaurant on site.
- Everything was great, everyone was wonderful!!!. Good continental breakfast,my son(12) loved the pancakes.
- Convenience of location and generous parking spaces
- There was a variety of food for breakfast. I enjoyed the scones
Kelley House Hotel
One of our top picks in Edgartown.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. On Martha’s Vineyard less than a 5 minute walk from Edgartown Harbor, Kelley House Hotel features a restaurant, pub and outdoor pool. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi and CD players.Rooms at this Massachusetts hotel provide cable TV and sitting areas. They have desks, coffee makers and refrigerators and also include safes and bathrobes.The Kelley House’s on-site restaurant, The Newes from America Pub, serves American and British cuisine. Coffee and muffins of the day are offered in the morning. Milk and cookies are available in the evening.Edgartown Golf Club is one mile from Kelley House. The hotel is 3 miles from South Beach State Park and 5 miles from Martha’s Vineyard Airport.
- Nice setting the room was nice, bathroom was updated and clean. Lobby was well set up.
What did we like? Location, helpful and friendly staff, evening and morning snacks. This hotel being in the midst of beautiful Edgartown, in Cape Cod made us embrace the place and moment immediately. It was easy to explore downtown, the beach and the wharf. And talking of the wharf, there was an elevated deck with benches where our family enjoyed the view of the water and ferry transporting the cars to the other island. It was just a few steps from Kelley house and we enjoyed eating our sandwiches there while waiting for our rooms to be ready. And yes, we were allowed to check in early. In the evening our family of 8 enjoyed dinner at Newes restaurant which was a short walk from the hotel so our car was left parked in the hotel parking lot. Note: parking is limited in Cape Cod in general.
And about the hotel, we liked the idea that we were staying in a historic inn. Our rooms were well appointed, showers with ample hot water, coffee maker and comfortable beds.
- Staff went out of their way to make my wife’s birthday celebration memorable
- Location is great. Beds were comfortable. Room was roomy. Hotel is remodeled tastefully. Private parking nice feature but fills up. Price was reasonable.
- Great location in a town that in our view was the best on the island. Nice touch with cookies and milk at night and coffee and muffins in the morning. The garden apartments we were given was spacious and had a view of the water. Great pub attached to the hotel.
Located in the heart of Edgartown on Martha’s Vineyard, this inn is 1 miles from the Edgartown Lighthouse. A seasonal complimentary breakfast is also served from May 1st to October 31st.Guest rooms at the Ashley Inn are individually styled in antique furnishings and light colors. They all include an en suite bathroom and cable TV.Waterfront dining is available nearby at The Seafood Shanty Restaurant. It offers free WiFi access and a garden patio.The Edgartown Ashley Inn has a common living area with books and an outdoor hammock.Joseph Sylvia State Beach and South Beach are both 3 miles away. The Edgartown Golf Club is 0.5 miles from the inn.
- Wonderful Inn-Keeper and staff. Other guests are fun to meet and get to know. Homey, beautiful atmosphere.
- Fred was incredibly friendly and helpful, the inn is super sweet. It has a big communal breakfast and lounge area with board games and books. We had room 8 which was amazing, massive bed, small balcony, fire and seating area. Perfect for our stay on a rainy couple of days. Great location, 10mins walk from Edgartown waterfront.
- The breakfast was delicious! The house keeper was very nice.
- Fred the innkeeper was welcoming and helpful. Also liked the vintage decor.
- It was very cozy and friendly!! The breakfast was great and well worth it.
Top Hotels In West Chop Martha’s Vineyard Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Chop Martha’s Vineyard to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Chop Martha’s Vineyard but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Chop Martha’s Vineyard. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!