10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Chesterfield New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
West Chesterfield New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Chesterfield New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Chesterfield New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Chesterfield New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Chesterfield New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Chesterfield New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Chesterfield New Hampshire:
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in West Chesterfield.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The views were wonderful and the hotel was so quite. There is a small store in front of the hotel for quick grabs. This place was picturesque!
- The room was beautiful and so clean! The bed was incredibly comfortable and the view from the balcony was breathtaking.
- Our room was HUGE! And it was beautiful. Looked out window at beautiful tree lined Connecticut River. Bright and sunny upon arrival and foggy in am. Hard wood floors. Handsome furnishings. Comfy big King bed. An enormous bathroom with room for all toiletries. Large flat screen. Small fridge. Keurig coffee. Desk staff very welcoming with info on hikes as dining. Nice continental breakfast in pleasant space. Am sure in summer months access to river/water activities are available. Lovely sloping lawn to rivers edge. A very enjoyable property.
- Fabulous situation on the river 5 minutes from Brattleboro. Rooms spacious and tastefully fürnished! Generous continental breakfast included! Would definitely return
- Sublime views right on the Connecticut River, large upscale room.
Chesterfield Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in West Chesterfield. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is concierge services at the property.Worcester Regional Airport is 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn Brattleboro
Close to excellent ski trails and scenic hiking paths, this Brattleboro, Vermont hotel features signature Cloud Nine beds and provides a free daily hot breakfast buffet.Guests at the Hampton Inn Brattleboro can start each day with an energizing workout in the on-site fitness center or take advantage of the indoor swimming pool. The hotel also provides free wireless internet access.The historic downtown area of Deerfield and Hogback Mountain are only a short drive from the Brattleboro Hampton Inn. With nearby access to I-91, guests can also easily explore the surrounding area.
- Staff was very friendly and helped us out with the extras we needed. Bed was most comfortable of hotel beds in recent memory. Breakfast options were varied. Cookies and coffee/tea bar in the evening is always a hit.
- I am not happy with the hotel “stealing” $50 from my credit card. They have a procedure of taking money without permission for “incidentals”. Bad practice. I now have to wait 4-5 days to have this removed from my card.
- Bathroom was very clean and beds were very comfortable. The room was clean, but needed a little more cleaning at the footing of the bed. Overall, it was a great stay. We would definitely come back.
- Breakfast was very satisfactory. Good quality and multiple options.
- Great room arrangement. Very welcoming staff. Warm environment. Excellent suggestion for dinner with a 10% coupon if you show your hotel key. Beds were great.
Comfort Inn and Suites Brattleboro
Conveniently located off Interstate 91 amid the majestic Green Mountain Range, Comfort Inn Brattleboro features an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Free WiFi and free parking is available.All rooms feature full size work desks, ergonomic chairs and coffee makers.At Comfort Inn Brattleboro you will find a 24-hour front desk, a business centre and a vending machine.Guests can enjoy various activities including hiking, rafting and skiing in the surroundings.
- Close proximity to I 91. We called front desk and asked if they could hold a jacket we left behind in our room. We returned later in the day and jacket was waiting for us to be claimed. No problems. Thanks so much.
- Good value for your purchase. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, and breakfast was good.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Nice room with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was more than adequate.
- They lied about trying to cancel this and charged me in advance but that was all booking.com fault. Breakfast was good. Booking.com would never have the integrity but a screen shot will be posted other places
- The hospitality we received and Hannah , the front desk clerk, was outstanding!!! Great customer service skills!!!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro
This Brattleboro, Vermont hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and spacious guest rooms. The Brattleboro Museum and Arts Center is a 5 minute drive away.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro offers rooms with coffee facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator. The classic rooms also include cable TV with in-room movies.A gym is on-site at the Brattleboro Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The hotel also features on-site laundry facilities and a gift shop.The Retreat Petting Farm and Gift Shop is 2.3 miles from the hotel. Mount Snow is 30 miles away.
- Great staff! Everyone was super nice and professional. The room was bigger than I expected and very clean. Bed super comfy! Breakfast was excelent too (and included!).
- Breakfast each morning was was awesome fresh and delicious for the price, gentleman serving breakfast extremely helpful and enthusiastic really likes his job—refreshing to see! Room spacious and clean, hot tub was great to relax in after long day skiing/snowmobiling. Pool clean as well, it was heated so it was very relaxing.
- Front desk clerks were friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Shower functioned well. Housekeeping did good job. Breakfast was perfect – many healthy options.
Location of property set back off the main road.
The indoor pool.
The free breakfast.
The cinnabun, coffee, and eggs.
The Christmas decorations
- Breakfast was good but Steve who worked the breakfast area was truly outstanding. Very pleasant and went out of his way to make something you wanted, etc
Quality Inn Brattleboro
One of our top picks in Brattleboro.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Brattleboro offers accommodations in Brattleboro.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Worcester Regional Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- The sheets were not changed the stuff we have to ask for extra linen to do it ourselves they didn’t even offer to do that for us
- Nicely appointed and great bed. The room and bathroom were spotless.
- The price was good, the staff very friendly, location worked well for us, and the beds were comfortable.
- Staff was immediately responsive late at night and early in the morning. Free breakfast was served. Overall feel was way better than I’d expected based on the price.
- Breakfast was good and the front desk staff was friendly.
Latchis Hotel and Theatre
Latchis Hotel and Theatre offers accommodations in Brattleboro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Convenient location. Art deco style. Theater right on the property.
- This is the second time I have stayed here and I would stay again. I love the decor, the location is great (right in the middle of downtown Brattleboro) and the service is always excellent. It was very cold outside and I loved that the room we stayed in was toasty warm, no need to adjust thermostats!
- The hotel was built in the late 1930’s and so it has older plumbing that made a few groans, but it all worked fine. Our bed was comfortable, our breakfast was continental but nice, the employees were friendly and eager to share the history of the building, which included the attached theater. We literally went down one floor and walked about 40′ to the theater where we enjoyed Victoria and Abdul in comfortable seats. We would definitely go there again. The location is perfect for exploring the shops in downtown Brattleboro.
- The décor was original and the hotel was centrally located
- We were grateful to find a room at the peak of leaf season on short notice
The Putney Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Putney Inn offers accommodations in Putney. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV.
- Although the outside of the building seemed older, the room itself was updated and spacious. The owners were very nice and accommodating. Breakfast with hot items in the morning was a bonus. A nice place to stay, especially for the price.
- WiFi connected automatically because I’ve been here before; connection was strong and uninterrupted. I really appreciate that.
- Room was big and clean and comfortable. Very close to our destination
- Nice location for a walk along back roads by the Connecticut River or into the charming town of Putney. Lots of restaurant choices, either in Putney or nearby Brattleboro. Easy on and off the interstate.
- Rooms were nice, proximity to Brattleboro is good, down street from food co-op
Motel 6 Brattleboro
Directly off of Interstate 92, this Brattleboro, Vermont motel is a 5-minute drive from the Brattleboro Museum & Art Center. It features cable TV with extended channels in every guest room.Motel 6 Brattleboro has rooms with a desk and free local calling. They are simply decorated with soft colors, light wood furnishings, and carpeted floors. Wireless internet is also accessible.Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities at the Brattleboro Motel 6. Copy and fax services are provided at the 24-hour front desk.Coffee is available every morning in the motel lobby.Fort Drummer State Park is 6 miles away. Hinsdale Raceway is a 10-minute drive away.
- Very simple, European style room – perfectly fine for anyone looking for a stopover to sleep, as we were. Close to Brattleboro and all the restaurants and amenities the town offers. However, the heat/cooling unit in the room was excessively loud and the bathroom was dated and the fixtures stained, but functional though small. Desk help was very friendly and helpful.
- Staff was great, very friendly and recommended a great restaurant.
- Convenient location and super friendly staff. I booked this room last minute on a holiday weekend, it was very cheap and was one of the very few places left.
- Carol was very friendly and helpful, also clean rooms.
- Budget travel haven for skiing a storm the next morning – value cost for one overnight. Room was basic cinderblock motel/ikea furnished – exactly what you need to drop stuff and sleep and little else. Everything clean and functioning.
Super 8 Brattleboro
Welcome to the Brattleboro, Vermont Super 8 Motel, located in Southern Vermont. Clean Rooms and Friendly Service. Join us for each of our unique seasons.Enjoy skiing, skating, ski jumping, or Brattleboro’s Famous week long Winter Carnival in wintertime or berry picking, swimming, summer theater, church suppers, canoeing, or a scenic Connecticut River boat cruise on the Belle of Brattleboro in summer. The fall offers colorful foliage, apple picking, and pie festivals, pumpkins or scenic train ride.
- clean,clean,clean..comfortable bed…clean.location,parking lot behind mcdonalds and wendys had me worried,but place was quiet,courteous,clean..thank you
- left something there and they where kind enough to return it to me.
- Room was comfortable and clean We did manage to get reasonable food in th 99 Restaurant. A short distance away
- When I left my computer behind accidentally in a rush to get out of the rain they were kind enough to forward it to an address so I could pick it up in a few days. Also one of the maids husband’s helped me retrieve my keys that I had locked inside my car. What exceptionally friendly and helpful people are at this Vermont location. Kiddos to the staff.
- good location close to eating areas and near the interstate
Top Hotels In West Chesterfield New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Chesterfield New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Chesterfield New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Chesterfield New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!