10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Bridgewater Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
West Bridgewater Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Bridgewater Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Bridgewater Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Bridgewater Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Bridgewater Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Bridgewater Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Bridgewater Vermont:
Killington Mountain Lodge; Best Western Signature Collection
One of our top picks in Killington.This hotel is 2 miles from Killington Ski Resort. The hotel offers an indoor pool, free ski shuttle service in the winter months, massage services and an on-site restaurant.Killington Mountain Lodge features cable TV and a refrigerator in every guest room. Rooms also provide amenities such as a coffee maker and DVD player. Some rooms come with a mountain view.A full hot breakfast buffet is served in the winter months at the Killington Lodge. The rest of the year, the hotel offers a continental breakfast. Featured on the property are common areas with stone fireplaces, a 20 person hot tub, a pool table, games room, a movie room and meeting rooms.The Killington Golf Course is 1.3 miles away. The Killington Peak is 2.1 miles away and the Coolidge State Forest is 11.5 miles away.
- This is the best value in Killington. The shuttle to the slopes runs on time and frequently.
- Movie room and fire place. Also, the offering of board games.
- Close to ski area and off site equipment rentals and restaurants and the facility had small bar to watch sporting event and also games for evening activities. Wonderful experience.
- The staff was respectful, friendly and courteous. They went above and beyond to get some things we asked for. I liked the availability of the hot tub although I did not use it.
- Great Staff & location. Really like the shuttle bus. Much better breakfast this year too. The hottub
Mountain Inn at Killington
Located in Killington in the region of Vermont, 14 miles from Woodstock, Mountain Inn at Killington features a seasonal outdoor pool and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Hanover is 26 miles from Mountain Inn Killington, and Rutland is 9 miles from the property.
- Have been coming to Mountain Inn for over 30 years. It has great location. The hot pool after skiing is the best. Great bar and restaurant and is central to everything. I will continue to return to this location.
- Continental Sunday breakfast host/desk manager (same person)
- We requested the lowest possible floor with least amount of stairs. They accommodated this request immediately and graciously. Only 4 steps up to our floor with sturdy hand rails on both sides. They gave us a room with a gas fireplace which was wonderful. Everything was clean and attractive. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. We slept very well. We would definitely stay here again. Priced very reasonably for Killington Mt.
- Manager who was on duty was so friendly and helpful. Gave us ideas of what to do and things that were going on that weekend. View of killington peak was spectacular!
- Great common areas, super friendly and helpful manager.
506 On the River Inn Woodstock
One of our top picks in Woodstock.Featuring rooms with panoramic river and garden views, 506 On the River Inn is located in Woodstock, Vermont. The property offers an indoor pool and sauna, gym and kids game rooms, a restaurant and bar.Each air conditioned room includes a seating area and a balcony with a view. The decor style is influenced by New England. The private bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries and towels. Some rooms feature a river view.Guests at Woodstock’s 506 On the River Inn can enjoy an array of activities on site and in the surrounding area, including horseback riding, hiking, biking and skiing. WiFi access is free for all our guests.506 Bistro & Bar offers a menu of seasonal dishes as well as a selection of local beers, wines and cocktails. A hot breakfast buffet is also offered. A 24-hour front desk is available. Free parking is provided.The inn is located 2.1 miles to Woodstock town and hiking trails, 9.3 miles to VINS Nature Centre and the Ottauquechee gorge, and 18.2 miles to Killington ski resort.
- Our room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Food was exceptional. Dining area was very comfortable
- This is a beautiful getaway spot and the whole experience is lovely. The staff are very friendly for the most part, the breakfast is very nice and the evening restaurant was very good too (limited menu – but something for all). There is a nice pool and hot tub, the gym/fitness center is fine too. There is free coffee/tea during the day, which was a nice touch. I would defo come back here for a couples weekend. For families, it also seemed good with a games room and family activities. If your thinking Woodstock, it would be hard to past upon staying here.
- Breakfast was fantastic, overall look, feel and decor was lovely!
- The staff, particularly the breakfast servers were exceedingly pleasant and very helpful providing recommendations for activities and restaurants.
- Second year in a row and it did not miss its charm and class. The facilities are great, new establishment, the location is excellent, atmosphere relaxing. Country style breakfast is an added bonus.
Best Western Inn & Suites Rutland-Killington
Located in Rutland, 8 miles from Killington, Best Western Inn & Suites Rutland-Killington features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking.
The front staff ladies were excellent. Especially Stella! She gave us the recommendation to have breakfast at Big Johnny’s, it was delicious.
Also another woman answered the phone when I called to see if we could check in early, as we were attending a wedding at 4pm. She said sure since check out is at 11am, your room will be ready at 2:30pm. 😊. This was very helpful!
- Every person who works there was very attentive and extremely pleasant!
- I never stayed at a best Western before, I usually stay at higher class hotels. I was so pleasantly surprised,I can’t even tell you. I would definitely stay there again. My room was like an actual apartment! Granite countertops kitchen living room dining area. And the cleanliness was superb!! Bed very comfortable! Staff are so kind and friendly. I actually did not eat breakfast there decided to go out. I give it five stars ..
- Great location to stay when going to Ski at Killington. We stayed in a queen suite and it was perfect for our family of 5. Lots of space and beds. Little kitchen area was great. Breakfast in the lobby was perfect on our way out to the hill. Thanks for a great stay.
- Territory is nice as well as the location. It’s right in between the town and ski resort so you have a peaceful atmosphere and still 5 mins of driving from whatever you need. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is good.
- The front staff ladies were excellent. Especially Stella! She gave us the recommendation to have breakfast at Big Johnny’s, it was delicious.
Mountain Sports Inn
Mountain Sports Inn is located in Killington, 14 miles from Woodstock and 25 miles from Hanover. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Made to order eggs!! Kitchen staff was so super friendly and full of all kinds of tips for me and my friend!! They really cared about getting to know us and making sure they could help us in every way. We came in late and they had left instructions for us to check into our own room which was very nice since I forgot to call and tell them wed be arriving late.
- it said “premium double bed room” the room was not very premium… walls and doors were paper thin, the beds were concaved, the comforter was covered in make up and there wasn’t even a mini fridge or anything. and the lady at the front desk was a bit rude
- I love the hot breakfast in the morning. The staff was so helpful in making sure we were set for the mountains and very hospitable. The location was perfect as we were there for vacation and snow boarding up at killington. The rooms were very clean, and the check in process was a breeze.
- Everything was as expected. Clean, close to mountain, friendly easy to work with staff and free breakfast!!
- The breakfast was good and Home made. The beds and room were clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Days Inn Rutland/Killington
One of our top picks in Rutland.Located in Rutland, 11 miles from Killington, Days Inn Rutland/Killington features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manchester is 30 miles from Inn Rutland/Killington, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed good breakfast good tv close to ski slopes and town
- The staff was very helpful recommending a restaurant. Table 24 was excellent. The room was bored than adequate the bed very comfortable.
- Room was clean and good sound proofing between rooms.
Fluffy pillows & comfy bed- slept great.
Fair accommodations for the price.
- We stayed during a snowboarding trip to Killington. The room offered all the basic necessities like a microwave and fridge and also had a complimentary breakfast. The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable. The 2nd floor ceilings were also really nice.
The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge
Featuring a restaurant, The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge is in Woodstock. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include bed linens.At The Lincoln Inn & Restaurant At The Covered Bridge there is a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including skiing, cycling and hiking. The property provides free parking.The inn is 4 miles from Suicide Six, 3 miles from Mount Tom and 2.5 miles from VINS Nature Center.
- Keurig was great, Mona was excellent host, next time we’ll have to dine on property!!
- Fabulous Food probably one of the best meals I have ever had.
- Very beautiful location, atmosphere, and experience. The owners are pleasant and hard working at this B&B. Looking forward to another visit.
- Lincoln Inn is in a great location, just outside Woodstock, set in lovely grounds sloping down to the river. There are chairs in the grounds to relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Everything. Very clean. Simple decor. Great food. The property was well maintained and enjoyable.
Hampton Inn Rutland/Killington
Surrounded by the Green Mountains and a variety of outdoor recreational activities, this hotel in Rutland, Vermont offers a free hot breakfast and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn Rutland features an indoor pool and an on-site fitness center. Guests can purchase a snack from the 24-hour convenience store, then relax in their guestroom in a comfortable Cloud Nine bed.While staying at the Rutland Hampton Inn, guests will appreciate easy access to historic downtown Rutland. Within a short drive, guests can ski at the Killington, Pico, and Okemo Ski Areas or explore the Norman Rockwell Museum.
- Erica at the Front Desk was extremely accommodating. You’re lucky to have her on your team. We had a glitch at check-in and she handled it perfectly, didn’t miss a beat.
- Breakfast was vast and the Staff was amazing at keeping things replenished. Clean hotel and nice amenities.
- We like everything, the staff were so friendly, no matter how busy they were. The room was so comfortable and clean, the complimentary breakfast was everything that we needed to set up our day on the slopes.
- Room was clean and the breakfast buffet was excellent.
- Very clean, recently updated facility. The staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.
Birch Ridge Inn
One of our best sellers in Killington! This Killington full-service inn offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a sitting area. Killington Golf Course and Killington Ski Resort are 1 miless away.Individually decorated rooms feature wood furnishing with bright decor. Select rooms at Birch Ridge feature a fireplace or spa tub.Breakfast is served each morning featuring hot coffee or tea with fruit and pastries. A restaurant and a full bar are on site.A 24-hour front desk is provided for guests. Concierge service along with fax and photocopying services are also available.Appalachian Trail is 1 mile from Birch Ridge Inn and Green Mountain Golf Course is a 12-minute drive away.
- Wonderful place to stay! The owners and staff are very attentive; making sure everything you need is taken care of. Excellent breakfast! Dining and bar on site is a nice extra! Just a wonderful place to stay. We will be back!
- Nice breakfast in the morning is included. It’s different everyday so you don’t get bored. Staff is very friendly
- the puff pastry-scramble was excellent. Would have liked a less ‘wheaty’ breakfast choice (when we go back I’ll give Mary a heads-up)
- Perfect location, close to the mountain. Room was very cosy and clean, love the vibe here.
The innkeepers were amazingly friendly, greeted us at the door and made us feel very welcome! The breakfast was delicious, fresh, and a nice bonus.
We left a half-empty bottle of wine one morning and returned to find it on ice in an ice bucket, they really want out.
The Snowed Inn
One of our top picks in Killington.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Snowed Inn offers accommodations in Killington.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Woodstock is 14 miles from The Snowed Inn, and Hanover is 25 miles away.
- Rooms were kept clean; hot tub was clean & hot.
- The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and make the stay just superb.
- Great place! Super clean and close to the mountain.
- We has stayed at the Snowed in before so we did expect a high level of hospitality and comfort and we were not disappointed. We are skiers and the Killington mountain is very close as are restaurants and shops.
- Very friendly hosts and lovely dog. Pleasant breakfast nice area to sit and chat. Hosts very accommodating. Nice tea and coffee station available at all times. Convenient location
Top Hotels In West Bridgewater Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Bridgewater Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Bridgewater Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Bridgewater Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!