10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Bergen New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
West Bergen New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Bergen New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Bergen New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Bergen New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Bergen New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Bergen New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Bergen New Jersey:
Ramada Inn Jersey City
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Ramada Inn Jersey City offers accommodations in Jersey City, just 3.2 miles from Statue of Liberty.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- I loved the customer service and they helped me get a new card when the original didn’t work.
Close to PATH, so you are going to be inside new york in less than 45 minutes.
Easy to reach with a car
- Quiet place to stay. Heard a few pounding foot steps above us the first night…. after that … very quiet… was walking distance to journal square where you catch the tran to the city … very convenient
- Only had pre-made eggs (maybe not real) for sandwiches. My bed was lumpy.
- The breakfast provided was decent and the location was great.
Residence Inn by Marriott Jersey City
Residence Inn by Marriott Jersey City offers accommodations in Jersey City.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newark Liberty International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Great breakfast, nice staff, newly appointed rooms and heavenly bed!
- Location, location, location!!! Great staff and Great Bedding.
- Nicely appointed rooms with fully functional kitchenette would be wonderful for someone needing an extended stay. Great breakfast selection with nicely cooked scrambled eggs with potatoes and a choice of pork or turkey sausage. Choice of breads, Fresh fruit, juice, and make your own waffles.
- The room size was excellent everything you need was there very updated and modern.
- The staff were extremely hospitable, the room was more than what I had expected and all the bars and venues were within walking distance
Hyatt Regency Jersey City
One of our top picks in Jersey City.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt Regency Jersey City offers accommodations in Jersey City, just 2 miles from Statue of Liberty. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 8 miles from Hyatt Regency Jersey City.
- The view!!!We could not get enough of the skyline of Manhattan. Every hour changing colours. Fantastic!
- The view was wonderful and the scenery was to die for.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Room was clean, room service was timely, food was delicious and service was courteous.
- I always love the view and the breakfast was good!
- Big and quiet room with a pleasant view. Just located next door to NJ Path.
Candlewood Suites – Jersey City
Located in Jersey City, 2.2 miles from Statue of Liberty, Candlewood Suites – Jersey City features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 8 miles from Candlewood In Jersey City.
The facility doesn’t provide room service unless you stay more than 7 days. By then the room gets cleaned once every 7 days.
The corridor has a horrible garbage smill. The facility is kind of old,
- The room was extremely clean. The room/stay exceeded our expectations for the price we paid. Highly recommend!
- We loved the location and the cleanliness of the room. check in and out was quick. Staff was nice and friendly and we loved have a kitchenette
- Coffee in lobby was ok. Staff was excellent especially our check out staff member on Sunday. She was assisting a man with locations and directions and was very pleasant, polite and had the patience with him. This was on Sunday March 11 around 12 noon. Jeannette Loving
- Really pet friendly. We had two large dogs and they couldn’t do enough to help.
- The facility doesn’t provide room service unless you stay more than 7 days. By then the room gets cleaned once every 7 days.
Holland Hotel Jersey City/Hoboken
One of our top picks in Jersey City.Located in Jersey City, 2.8 miles from Statue of Liberty, The Holland Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newark Liberty International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- staffs were helpful, and building is clean, the room could be cleaner in the future. the best point is free parking, its the reason why i chosen there.
- It was our first trip to NYC and I was looking for a good value hotel with close access to Manhattan. Holland Hotel by the holland tunnel hit the spot. It’s close to PATH which takes you to manhattan for $2.75 in a couple of minutes. The value/performance ratio is great with this hotel.
Little staff , but very kind and helpful !
Lovely people !
Very good donuts at breakfast. Very good bread . Good stuff for such a little bar .
- Excellent location for visiting NYC. Free parking is a huge bonus.
- The room was really comfortable and the hotel is near at a train station so you have a good opportunity to enjoy NY very closer to your bed. The view near the hotel is amazing.
Hyatt House Jersey City
One of our top picks in Jersey City.Situated in Jersey City’s Exchange Place district, Hyatt House Jersey City is 600 feet from the PATH train station and 1,300 feet from the NY Waterway ferry, providing easy access to New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.This residential-style suites feature full kitchens and a seating area. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property as well as a 24-hour Guest Market. Complimentary WiFi is available as well as free grocery shopping services.A build-your-own Omelet Bar is offered at the complimentary Morning Spread breakfast buffet. Evening cocktails and small plates are available at the rooftop lounge, H Bar.Ellis Island is 3 miles from Hyatt House Jersey City, while Statue of Liberty is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport is 12 miles away.
- good location, comfortable and clean room, friendly staff
- Comfy big rooms, lovely bathroom with lots of towels and facecloths. Good seating in the bedroom. Clean and quiet in the rooms except you could hear the tram from time to time, not an issue though. On the doorstep of Path station that takes you to World Trade Center. Good coffee shops close by. The breakfast was more than adequate, freshly made omelets (no other choice of eggs can be made), but I must commend the ladies in the breakfast for the cheery disposition.
- Th he room was beautiful. Everything we need was right there in the room.
- The view was amazing and they have a wonderful room
- Food in Roof Top restaurant, close connection to Path, breakfast selection, breakfast staff was outstanding.
Courtyard Jersey City Newport
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Courtyard Jersey City Newport is located in Jersey City in the region of New Jersey, just 2.7 miles from Statue of Liberty. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newark Liberty International Airport is 8 miles away.
- The lobby was comfortable: the room was nice, a bit small for a king bed and a pullout sofa. Otherwise, fine.
- I like the easy access too Jersey city, the mall, and access too the train nearby. I enjoyed the quiet and the comfortable beds.
- Top location right next to the path with easy access between airport and nyc
- Nice room nice hotel staff my kids had fun at the pool
- Very clean room, comfortable beds, size of room a bonus. Very pleasant and helpful manager.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City
Located in Jersey City, 2.4 miles from Statue of Liberty, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Everything was great. Delt directly with Mildred and Margaret. Very nice ladies.
- I was provided complimentary shuttle to an event in town
We were given a complimentary breakfast due to delayed room readiness. Good selection of food but unfortunately the warming plates weren’t on so cold food. Hence 😐
Location good for PATH into NYC and Newport Mall. If you’re prepared to walk local eateries quite a walk away. Mall has a food court.
- The breakfast was amazing, the rooms were modern and comfortable and ours had a good view of downtown manhattan
I booked this hotel at booking.com. There was a daily special price at the time of the booking.
When I turned up in the hotel I was told that my booking didn’t come through. So actually they were not waiting for me, but luckily they still had free room and they were very cooperative after I explained my situation. They ended up giving me the same room for the booking.com booked price. Special thank you to Rasid at the reception.
I was very upset with booking.com. But very satisfied with Hilton service.
My stay was great. The room was nice and clean. The extra large bed was perfect for us. The mattress was comfortable I had very relaxing sleeps in it.
I got cold so the coffee maker was also great providing hot water for my tea every day.
In the fridge we kept some foods too. And we were really thankful for the safe box. The stored cash and documents in it.
Thank you for everything!
The Westin Jersey City Newport
Offering beautiful views of Manhattan, this Jersey City hotel is in the waterfront financial district. The Newport PATH train station into New York City is just a 3-minute walk away.Large windows and a 37-inch flat-screen TV are provided in each modern room of The Westin Jersey City Newport. An iPod docking station, coffee maker and bathrobes are also included.Fire & Oak restaurant at the Westin Newport serves grill-style meals in an intimate setting. The Half Moon Lobby has drinks and lighter fare.An indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center are all available. Guests can also receive maps of walking or jogging routes around the hotel. Wi-Fi is also available.Manhattan is a 9-minute train ride from the Newport Westin. The World Trade Center site is less than 3.5 miles away.
Pool was great as well as the hot tub
Wonderful shower head
Bed was comfortable
I like the whole experience there. Staff was very nice, it was clean, great size room, and the house keepers were extremely friendly. The only issue I have is that I had to pay for the wifi usage.
Overall it was a great experience..
- Staff at both Restaurants were very helpful pleasant and approachable.Beds were comfy and traditional double room was lovely. Front desk staff and front door men were very helpful patient pleasant and kind.
- Location is great, the view of lower Manhattan. Very clean hotel, good restaurant
- Spacious room, comfortable bed, nice view. Arrive early and was allowed to check in.
- Pool was great as well as the hot tub
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Downtown Manhattan/World Trade Center Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Downtown Manhattan/World Trade Center Area is located in New York City, 750 feet from Ground Zero and 950 feet from National September 11 Memorial & Museum.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.One World Trade Center is 1,700 feet from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott , and The Highline Park is 2.2 miles from the property. Newark Liberty International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The hotel is located right next to a 24hour store and a deli. The number 1 train station is right ouside the hotel. The R train station is 1 block away…Rooms are nice, a bit small but comfortable for one person. Clean and modern amenities and facilities. Definitely will stay there again.
Breakfast is, in fact, continental and comprehends fruits, cereal, different kinds of breads and cakes, juice, milk, yogurt, eggs, bacon etc. But don’t wait till the last half an hour because the premisses are very small and gets crowded.
Room is not very large but is VERY comfortable, practical and beautiful. The hotel is very new.
Very close to tons of stations and transport options. It was a first staying at the FiDi but I would repeat. Maybe one of the best locations in NYC.
- close to WALL STREET, good breakfast , very clean, modern and new. attentive staff.
- Location, room, staff some of them where OK other excellent. Welcoming you with a smile I believe should be a must when you are paying 180$ per night!
- Great location, excellent breakfast, clean quiet rooms
Top Hotels In West Bergen New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Bergen New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Bergen New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Bergen New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!