10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Baton Rouge Louisiana – Top Hotel Reviews
West Baton Rouge Louisiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Baton Rouge Louisiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Baton Rouge Louisiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Baton Rouge Louisiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Baton Rouge Louisiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Baton Rouge Louisiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Baton Rouge Louisiana:
Belle of Baton Rouge Hotel
One of our top picks in Baton Rouge.Belle of Baton Rouge Hotel is located in Baton Rouge, 21 miles from Gonzales and 10 miles from Baker. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels and game console. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, 7 miles from Belle Baton Rouge.
- the place was beautiful and quite clean, the rooms…. eh those were ok. i was given the wrong room and the woman who checked us in was TERRIBLE. she acted as tho i was bothering her when i had to come back 3 times bc our room was not correct, then the gat code didnt work. i just dealt with the dead roach in the corner. luckily the hotel was clean-ish. i just could no longer deal with the girls attitude. so i just dealt with it. the LOCATION was EVERYTHING. i could walk to the river center, the USS KID and VET MEMORIAL. the riverfront was the best part. I would stay there again, just hope i wouldnt be treated the same.
- No breakfast. Beds uncomfortable and no extra pillows
- The atmosphere was awesome, and everything that we needed was near by.
The staff….no matter who I spoke to, that person would give me amazing service and always with a smile. I went to front desk for help, they were so kind, friendly and went above and beyond. The two ladies I ordered breakfast from both days were so kind and took such good care of me, even when I had a little spill. The housekeeping crew that took care of me on 7th floor were so kind and friendly. I needed a few extra items and they jumped right to it. Another one of them helped my daughter with looking for a lost wallet. We actually found it misplaced in a suitcase. But they were so kind to help. What a staff! I worked in a resort in Florida at front desk & as concierge so I know what it takes to go the extra mile. I am so appreciative.
Please pass this on to your staff.
- Room was cold when we arrived and it was easy to get extra towels. Whole staff was very friendly and helpful.
Hampton Inn and Suites Baton Rouge Downtown
This Baton Rouge hotel is 3 miles from Louisiana State University and features a continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The modern guest rooms at Hampton Inn and Suites Baton Rouge Downtown are styled with dark wood furnishings and bright white linens. At the end of a day of sightseeing or business, guests can relax and watch a movie on the flat-panel TV. A microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine are available for storing and preparing refreshments.Guests at Baton Rouge Hampton Inn can check emails or print travel information at the on-site business center. A fitness center with cardio equipment is also available to guests.Belle of Baton Rouge Casino and Louisiana Old State Capitol are both less than 1 miles from the hotel.
- Great location. Aztec Mexican restaurant next door is wonderful. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Love our stay. They have shuttle that will pick you up and bring you back on gameday. Very convenient.
Jeremy at the front desk was fantastic.
Rooms were large and very clean.
Best free breakfast I’ve had in any hotel ever. Jeremy also gave me great recommendations on where to eat. I’m in my fifth month traveling in cycling around the United States have a very good perspective on what is good.
- Breakfast was amazing! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were immaculate as was the hotel as a whole. Very nice clean place to stay!
Spacious rooms and bath counter and delicious large variety breakfast!!
Staff always present, smiling and helpful!
- The staff here was fantastic. Everyone was cheery, welcoming, and responsive – something is working very well here. Keep doing it!
WATERMARK Baton Rouge, Autograph Collection
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, WATERMARK Baton Rouge, Autograph Collection offers accommodations in Baton Rouge.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gonzales is 22 miles from WATERMARK Baton Rouge, and Baker is 10 miles from the property. Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff was super friendly and the bed and pillows were very comfy! The building itself was also very cool. Loved all the historical aspect and the lighting.
- Absolutely loved the spacious rooms and decor of bathrooms!
- bed, shower and view were awesome, loved the decor and the drinks from the bar. Older gentleman in valet was amazing- wish he was available on request 😉
- Exelent staff and restaurant. We moved our yearly accommodations because of Bill, the head bell man.
- I was traveling to a concert in New Orleans, but decided to stay in Baton Rouge due to outrageous NOLA Hotel Prices. I’m so glad I did. Having never lodged Baton Rouge, I was nervous, but decided to take a chance.The Watermark is hands down one of my FAVORITE hotels I’ve ever visited. And I’m a hotel snob! It looked beautiful on the website. The price was very affordable, over $200 less per night than a hotel in NOLA for the same weekend. It was worth the one hour drive to the concert. I really enjoyed the aesthetics and coziness of my room. And the bathroom!! Loved it. And I’m a bathroom snob. I really didn’t want to leave. I loved it so much everywhere I travel now I will stay in an Autograph Collection Hotel. Thank you Watermark. I’ll be back. Promise! (I am not a paid spokesperson. I really did love it)
Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
Located in Baton Rouge in the region of Louisiana, 22 miles from Gonzales, Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Nice building, perfect location in downtown. Wonderfull people attending everywhere shuttle, restaurant, bell boy, front desk & maid
- Love this hotel. Great room with a great view. Very clean. House keeping was very polite and quick to respond when ask to provide more towels. We love eating breakfast in the morning and having a few drinks at the bar in the evening.
- The room was large enough to relax and very clean. Temperature settings were easy to manage. We were very comfortable throughout our stay. The bed was extra comfy with great linens.
- The view from the room was the only nice thing about this hotel.
- The room was cramped, carpet dirty and food and open drinks in the frig ,I would just expect more and better from a Hilton
Holiday Inn Express Baton Rouge Downtown
Holiday Inn Express Baton Rouge Downtown is located in Baton Rouge, just 21 miles from Gonzales. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The location was great! The staff was very accommodating and polite. Definitely would stay here again.
- Nice updated rooms, located in the heart of downtown, many things to do at night on the weekend.
- The rooms were very. Nice up to date! The staff went above and beyond to make us feel happy. We were shuttled by the hotel anywhere we needed to go. It was so nice couldn’t be happier
- Breakfast was ok; not great but definitely not bad, either. Location was MANY more miles away than booking.com said (claimed .6 miles; actual 13 miles).
- Staff was very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable
Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown
In downtown Baton Rouge, this hotel has an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access. The Old Louisiana State Capitol is a 3 minute walk away.A 37-inch flat-screen TV and a work desk are featured in every room at the Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown. Decorated in bright colors, hardwood floors, and modern furnishings, these rooms also have coffee making facilities.Guests can use the 24-hour fitness center and the business center at the Downtown Baton Rouge Hotel Indigo. A free airport shuttle and valet parking are available.King Bar & Bistro serves cuisine with local flavors for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy a cocktail at the full-service bar.Louisiana State University is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. The Belle of Baton Rouge Casino is one mile away.
- We love this hotel and it’s location. It is 2 blocks from where our runs start and is VERY convenient to downtown eateries that are within minutes of walking to. The staff is so friendly and welcoming.
- Room was comfy and clean enough, not spectacular. But for the location, it served it’s purpose.
- Beds were comfortable and location is good. Some of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The staff was super-friendly and helpful. Southern hospitality at its finest. The room was great and the bed was very comfortable. So much so that on the second night, I went to sleep early and paid-down my “sleep-debt” with no regrets. The breakfast was very good and the waitstaff made me feel very welcome. The WiFi was one of the best that I have ever experienced in a hotel. I would stay here again without reservation (but you really should make one).
a. awesome stay
b. personality not friendly..clerk/night on arrival
c. most beautiful room in Houston and Baton Rouge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge – Port Allen
Located in Port Allen, 2.4 miles from Greater Baton Rouge Port, La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge – Port Allen offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers a fitness centre. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, all rooms are fitted with a desk, microwave and a TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a hairdryer.A complimentary continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge – Port Allen offers a business centre for guest use.This property is located 6.2 miles from Louisiana State University. The nearest airport is Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, 8.1 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Baton Rouge Port Allen
Featuring free WiFi, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Baton Rouge Port Allen offers accommodations in Port Allen, just 5 miles from Baton Rouge.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Gonzales is 24 miles from TownePlace Suites Baton Rouge, and Baker is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Magnolia Manor
Just 3 miles from the Port of Baton Rouge, this hotel has a continental breakfast and rooms with a coffee machine.Modern conveniences, including free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV, are featured in each guest room at Best Western Magnolia Manor. A refrigerator and a microwave are also available.Magnolia Manor Best Western has a refreshing outdoor swimming pool. A business center with fax and photocopy services is accessible on site.Louisiana State University is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Baton Rouge River Center hosts performances and expos 5 miles away.
- Nice clean and well kept. Food in the area was close by and delicious. Nice beds.
- Friendly staff clean rooms and a awesome Pancake machine!!
- Bugs in bed entire hotel stunk like mold and mildew tv didn’t work WiFi didn’t work
- The staff was understanding when I wanted switch rooms and cancel my second night.
- Of the three hotels I stayed at during my trip, the bed at Magnolia Manor was the most comfortable for me.
Super 8 Port Allen/W Baton Rouge
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Super 8 Port Allen/W Baton Rouge offers accommodations in Port Allen, just 5 miles from Baton Rouge.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gonzales is 24 miles from Super 8 Port Allen/W Baton Rouge, and Baker is 11 miles from the property. Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport is 8 miles away.
- Location was conveniet and right outside of Baton Rogue. It was quiet and rooms were being renovated.
- Only thing I like is where it’s located it use to be much cleaner
- Price is right for the value quite comfortable room
- The staff moved us 3 times and were helpful in that respect the rooms were awful dank and mildewed the beds felt wet. I am appalled they would even let rooms out with the amount of construction that the entire hotel was undergoing.
- It was a little outdated but bed was clean and comfortable and pillows nice and soft water was hot and water pressure great was a great price for room and cleaning staff was wonderful she was sweet and very helpful
Top Hotels In West Baton Rouge Louisiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Baton Rouge Louisiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Baton Rouge Louisiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Baton Rouge Louisiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!