10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Barnstable Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
West Barnstable Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Barnstable Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Barnstable Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Barnstable Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Barnstable Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Barnstable Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Barnstable Massachusetts:
High Pointe Inn – West Barnstable
Located in Barnstable, 26 miles from Provincetown, High Pointe Inn – West Barnstable features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.Plymouth is 22 miles from High Pointe W Barnstable, and Chatham is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 25 miles from High Pointe Inn – West Barnstable.
- Charming B & B with attentive owners and incredible full breakfast. Clean rooms with individual temperature controls and well located for local sights.
- Good location to mid Cape activities. Peaceful and quiet location. Wonderful decor. Great deck to relax on. Rich and Debbie are excellent hosts — offered lots of advice and made reservations for us. Perfect.
- Great breakfast and fabulous coffee. Very friendly inn keepers!
- A most delightful place to stay. A lovely home and most hospitable hosts. I would highly recommend High Pointe Inn as a superb place to stay. The rooms are beautifully decorated and you could not wish for a better breakfast.
Hosts were very welcoming
Rooms spacious and clean
Hosts very helpful with suggestions on things to do
Breakfasts were delicious
Lamb and Lion Inn
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Lamb and Lion Inn offers accommodations in Barnstable, just 26 miles from Provincetown.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Plymouth is 25 miles from Lamb and Lion Inn, and Chatham is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Cape Cod Hotel
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Best Western Cape Cod Hotel is located in Hyannis.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Provincetown is 27 miles from Best Western Cape Cod Hotel, and Plymouth is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 25 miles from the property.
The staff was wonderful & hotel was clean. We stayed because we had no electricity after a winter storm.
We will stay there again.
- The breakfast was outstanding. Great variety of breakfast foods, including fresh fruits, cereals, yogurts, freshly cooked eggs (different variety every day), waffles and pancakes (alternating days), plenty of juices and coffee.
- Very comfortable bed, and didn’t take long to warm up the room. Very clean room.
- It was nice and clean. Front desk was nice. The breakfast the next morning was great, couldn’t believe how much they had. It was surrounded by stores and shops and a mall down the street. Was great
- Hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff was wonderful & hotel was clean. We stayed because we had no electricity after a winter storm.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis offers accommodations in Hyannis.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Provincetown is 28 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Hyannis, and Plymouth is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 25 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis.
- Good breakfast, a lot of parking space, easy back door access, close to restaurants and quick check out
- The room was nice and clean and comfortable, the breakfast was great.
- Bed and shower were great. Breakfast was very good.
- It was very clean very friendly and in a very good location
- Very clean and comfortable beds. Very convenient to all restaurants and shops
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis
Situated in central Hyannis, just .5 miles from Barnstable Municipal Airport and one mile from Lewis Bay, this hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center and rooms with a 32-inch LCD TV.Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis’ rooms feature white linens and cable TV with HBO. Each has a coffee maker and alarm clock. The well-lit work space includes an ergonomic chair.An outdoor gazebo with seating and an indoor pool are also available at Courtyard Cape Cod.Courtyard Bistro is open for breakfast and dinner. Vending machines stocked with snacks and drinks are on-site and laundry facilities are available.Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis is 3 miles from Kalmus Beach and Orrin Keyes Beach. The hotel is also 2 miles from the ferries to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
Great, clean rooms. Was very lucky the hotel maintained power as a major nor’easter affected the area this past weekend. Came home to no power!
Great trip, visited the shoreline, had great food and relaxed at the pool and fitness center!
- Beds were very comfortable and more than enough pillows. The housekeeping did a really nice job, but then we tip them too. Food access for a husband that grazes at night was an added bonus and right across from Dunkin Donuts was a win win .
- Large, clean room, excellent bathroom with plenty of towels!
- Central location for touring Cape Cod. Short drive to centre of Hyannis. Good size room with comfortable bed. Helpful and friendly staff. Guest laundry..Free parking . WiFi free and fast. Included breakfast was adequate.
- The staff was outstanding very friendly and accommodating
- Great, clean rooms. Was very lucky the hotel maintained power as a major nor’easter affected the area this past weekend. Came home to no power!
Hyannis Travel Inn
One of our top picks in Hyannis.Showcasing an outdoor pool and indoor pool, Hyannis Travel Inn is located in Hyannis, just 28 miles from Provincetown. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Plymouth is 29 miles from Hyannis Travel Inn, and Chatham is 17 miles away. Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- I can’t say enough good things about this place. The price was lower than anywhere else so I was expecting a dive—I was wrong. It was clean, the staff was so nice, the pool was clean and warm, the room was immaculate, bed comfy, view great, location perfect, free breakfast. I live locally and will stay here exclusively from now on. Also, they let me cancel my second night stay for free!
- I was staying at the hotel during a severe snowstorm. The hotel made sure everyone was well taken care of. The staff are all extremely helpful and friendly. In spite of the weather, they made my stay very enjoyable! Thanks!
- It was nice and clean. The employees were friendly and helpful. They also offered a pretty good breakfast.
- The staff were very great and helpful. Service with a smile and make u feel at home . Always willing to assist and present st all times. Really great team!!!!!!!
- Unbelievable staff. Needed a last min place and this hit the spot. Great place
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, International Inn offers accommodations in Hyannis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Provincetown is 29 miles from International Inn, and Plymouth is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- the hot tub was nice and clean and the bed was a good size, it was a pretty open room and cozy, which was nice. good location, near a bunch of shops and restaurants. im sure it would be better in the summer
- Horrible horrible hotel…. No water in one room and glass in jacuzzi and on floor of another
- Nothing this time I’ve coming for 35 years and it has deteriorated so badly I will never go back
- The Bed was comfortable and location was excellent.
- It was good price compared to other available options at the time in the area… But would have just stayed in different area next time.
One of our best sellers in Hyannis! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. SeaCoast Inn is located in Hyannis, just 29 miles from Provincetown. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 29 miles from SeaCoast Inn, and Chatham is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 25 miles from SeaCoast Inn.
- The room had excellent facilities and was very large. We had a good kitchen so ate in on a couple of occasions. The bed was large and comfortable. Easy walking distance to local shops and restaurants and for the ferry. It was also close to the Kennedy Museum which I visited on the last day.
- Comfortable afforable room. Clwan bathroom bed comfortable. Free washing machine and dryer appreciated
- The staff was wonderful. The room was roomy with a little kitchen area . It was clean and the breakfast was adequate .
- Good location, walking distance to ferry, Kennedy Museum and Main Street, easy accessibility to site via car, safe parking, efficient heater in room (not noisy), towels changed daily, waste baskets emptied … acceptable housekeeping.
- Good location, very good room with kitchen, table and chairs, armchairs and nice ensuite. Inclusive breakfast to help yourself to.
DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod – Hyannis
In Cape Cod, this Hyannis hotel is a 10 minute drive from Dennis Beaches and 10 miles from Sandy Neck Beach. DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod – Hyannis provides free Wi-Fi and has on-site restaurants.The on-site Garden Room Restaurant serves breakfast each morning. For dinner, the on-site Bistro prepares American-styled cuisine. Bistro also has a bar and lounge.This DoubleTree by Hilton has a fitness center, indoor pool and outdoor pool.All of the rooms include a flat-screen cable TV, desk and refrigerator.The hotel is one mile from both the Cape Cod Mall and the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum.
- It was extremely clean. Great amenities. Exceptional staff.
- Bartender was super friendly and fun and Alex at check in was very informative and friendly. Rooms were very roomy.
- Extremely quiet, despite being near airport on a busy road. They don’t build ’em like that any more.
Friendly staff and clean rooms.complementary coffee for guests who didn’t eat breakfast at the restaurant.
Safe in the room and mini fridge are a bonus.
- Love the staff and location everyone quite helpful navigating the lay out
The Heritage House Hotel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Steps from scenic Hyannis Harbor as well as ferries leading to Martha’s Vineyard, this solar-powered hotel features an on-site restaurant along with guestrooms offering free WiFi.The Heritage House Hotel is ideally situated in the village centre of Hyannis on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Unique shops, local restaurants and art galleries are only moments away. Guests can also easily accessing fishing charters, whale watching tours and much more.While staying at the Heritage House, guests can take advantage of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools or relax in the Jacuzzi. The hotel also offers on-site dining at Chauncy’s Bar & Grille.
Indoor Salt water pool was great
Friendly, gracious and helpful staff
- the mattress was too firm. the hot tub seats were way too high , you had to slouch way down to be immersed.
- The only thing I liked about that place was the bed and that was it.
Pool was awesome. They have towels by the pool.
Also room was very quiet. Very kid friendly.
Beds were comfortable. Room had a refrigerator and a Keurig so you could make coffee.
Restaurant on site made breakfast easy in the morning.
- We liked the the idea that we were all very comfortable in the room but we will get 2 rooms in the spring . We never made it to get in the pool but we did go near the pool area to play cards.
- Indoor Salt water pool was great
Top Hotels In West Barnstable Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Barnstable Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Barnstable Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Barnstable Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!