10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Allis Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
West Allis Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Allis Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Allis Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Allis Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Allis Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Allis Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Allis Wisconsin:
Days Inn West Allis/Milwaukee
This hotel features rooms equipped with a seating area and cable TV with HBO channels. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and Milwaukee Public Zoo is 3.3 miles away.All rooms at the Days Inn West Allis/Milwaukee include a coffee maker and clock radio. A hairdryer and free bathroom amenities are provided in every room.Guests of this hotel can enjoy a daily continental breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. Free parking is available and Petra Restaurant is located next door.The West Allis Days Inn is within a 10-minute drive of Mayfair Mall and Greenfield Park Golf Course. General Mitchell International Airport is 13 miles away and Miller Park Baseball Stadium, home of the Milwaukee Brewers, is a 12-minute drive.
Pipe banging told desk clerk she said water pipe. This happened all night
Then Sunday am next room yelling and fighting at 4.30am
- There was really nothing I liked about the property except it was close to other restaurants and shopping.
- Comfortable beds, heating unit for white noise, good tv. Good breakfast with food from Greek restaurant next door.
- The vaulted ceilings made the interior very cozy. (Apparently this is only the case on the second floor rooms.) It was a very spacious room. Breakfast was mostly a bust, but the homemade Greek yogurt from the restaurant next door was excellent!
- Bed was comfortable. Cheap for closeness to downtown Milwaukee.
- Pipe banging told desk clerk she said water pipe. This happened all night
Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee West
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee West offers accommodations in West Allis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service at the property.Milwaukee is 5 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee West, and Grafton is 21 miles from the property. General Mitchell International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Bed is good, breakfast better than in most of US hotels
- Rooms were larger than I expected and the breakfast choices were abundant and delicious.
- Courteous staff, very clean, comfy rooms, good location in West Allis.
- The breakfast was always good-the staff was helpful and friendly-the free parking was great!!!!
- All the front desk, staff were very nice. Location was very close to the hospital, where my sick family member was. Room was very clean with lots of towels, and quiet.
Best Western Milwaukee West
One of our best sellers in Milwaukee! Located in Milwaukee in the region of Wisconsin, 2.8 miles from Modjeska Theater, Best Western Milwaukee West features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milwaukee Theater is 3.6 miles from Best Western Milwaukee West, and U.S. Cellular Arena is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The amenities in room were great! The television, the fridge (although the freezer didn’t work), all the space!
- The staff was friendly. I loved the spa bath tub. The on site restaurant was nice too.
- Breakfast was very good. Good eggs, sausage and yogurt.
- One of the Cleanest rooms I’ve ever stayed in. Bed was very so clean and comfortable. Even better than our first stay.
- We have stayed at this hotel before, It is clean and close to everywhere we needed to be, Breakfast is good, they also offer healthy eating alternatives at the free breakfast buffet. Nothing Fancy, but would stay again
Crowne Plaza Hotel Milwaukee West
This Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, Crowne Plaza is 15 minutes from downtown Milwaukee. It features an on-site restaurant as well as an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Warmly decorated rooms at Crowne Plaza Hotel Milwaukee West have cable TV and are furnished with a work desk. Other helpful amenities include a hairdryer and a coffee maker.Innovation, the on-site restaurant and lounge, offers a fine dining experience and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Guests at the Milwaukee Crowne Plaza can work out in the modern fitness center or relax in the jacuzzi. A well-equipped business center and an ATM are also available.The Milwaukee County Zoo is just 2 miles from Crowne Plaza Hotel Milwaukee West. The Mayfair Mall is a 5-minute drive away.
- Bed was very comfortable & the hotel was quiet. Also had complimentary coffee.
- There is no fridge in room, no free breakfast, coffee was free and good. the hotel is old, it had a very bad smell 4th floor bathroom in room 403. Sewage.
- They gave us a free room when our room started flooding from the room above.
- Comfortable bed, hot water, lots of water pressure.
- The location is great,room was clean and hotel staff very friendly the bartender was great
Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West
Located 3 miles from Milwaukee County Zoo, this Wauwatosa hotel is less than 15 minutes’ drive from Milwaukee city centre. The hotel features an on-site restaurant, an indoor heated pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre.A flat-screen cable TV with HBO and free WiFi are included in each room at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West. Air conditioning, a coffee maker and desk are included.Guests can dine at Jimmy’s Island Grill & Iguana Bar, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Free parking is available to guests. A business centre is also provided.Milwaukee Radisson Hotel is 8.7 miles from Lake Michigan and 14.9 miles from General Mitchell International Airport. Mayfair Mall is less than 0.6 miles away.
- The young lady at the front desk on 12/2/17 was so pleasant and very helpful. Even my 18 year old daughter commented on how nice she was!
- The property was clean and the employees were very friendly. The food from the onsite restaurant was good, price wasn’t too bad either and decor was lovely. It is in within walking distance of the mall and many eateries.
- I liked where the location is i also liked that the staff was polite but they lied to me about the price i was never refunded my 50 dollar fee to cover the deposit so i paid 187 dollars just to have a room for a few hours i didnt even have it for a full day that upset me this was not my first time staying here neither i always refer friends and family but i just feel like i was beat out of money its a very nice hotel i wont speak ill on the place or staff that was not the problem
- The desk staff was helpful and the manager of the restaurant was excellent. He was helpful in responding to the poor service and quality at the restaurant
- Close to where we needed to be for a wedding. They did not clean our room so we did not have clean towels for the second morning nor coffee for my husband. I called and they brought towels but we never did get coffee. The staff was very nice and helpful but with the elevators being worked on going up and down was slow.
One of our best sellers in Milwaukee! Located 3.7 miles from Modjeska Theater in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Airport Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milwaukee Theater is 6 miles from Milwaukee Airport Inn, and U.S. Cellular Arena is 6 miles away. General Mitchell International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The bed was decent and I liked the fact we could open the patio door.
- Nothing. We were turned away and were told to go somewhere else
- We had no problems checking in even though we arrived @ 2 am. Room was very clean and warm. It was very cold outside so we really appreciated warm room.
The price was v
Right. Staff was very friendly and helpful
- The bed was extremely comfortable, almost like floating on a cloud. I took a shuttle from the airport right to their doorstep for only $10 which was very convenient. Excellent value for the price. This is obviously not a 5 star hotel, but great for someone needing somewhere clean to stay with a comfortable bed. The staff were all friendly and went above and beyond what was required of them to be helpful.
Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
One of our best sellers in Milwaukee! Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport is located in Milwaukee, 3.5 miles from Modjeska Theater and 6 miles from Milwaukee Theater. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- They were very attentive my needs being that I am handicap.
- proximity to St Lukes hospital was great. the front desk staff was courteous and helpful
- Was close to and, easy to get to the places we needed to be at. Very good breakfast!
- It was nuce, but smaller than what I expected. The no visitor policy was weird.
- The bed was very nice the whole room was very nice the heat in
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield), WI
Just off Interstate 94 and adjacent to Brookfield Hills Golf Course, this Wisconsin hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TVs. An indoor pool and hot tub are featured on-site.A small refrigerator and a microwave are included in each room at Country Inn & Suites Milwaukee West Brookfield. A hair dryer and tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided in all rooms.A free airport shuttle service is available to all guests at the Brookfield Milwaukee Country Inn & Suites. Guests can workout in the on-site fitness center.A complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning.General Mitchell International Airport and Milwaukee city center are within a 20-minute drive of this hotel. Brookfield Square Shopping Center is 1 miles from the property.The Harley Davidson Museum, Miller Park and The Oriental Theater are less than 14 miles away.
- Room and bed were great. Breakfast was hot and tasty
- Was not informed that the pool was closed due to renovations
- This is our favorite hotel. Love the set up with two restaurants attached. Staff is always friendly and the breakfast is great.
- The bed was huge and fluffy! The breakfast was excellent! The staff was very friendly and helpful! Location was excellent!
- The breakfast buffet was good. Champs sports bar was a very nice place to eat dinner
Days Inn and Suites-Hotel of the Arts
One of our top picks in Milwaukee.This hotel is just outside downtown Milwaukee, only one mile from the Bradley Center. The hotel offers completely non-smoking guest rooms with original artwork, free on-site parking, and free Wi-Fi.Days Inn and Suites-Hotel of the Arts offers a complimentary downtown shuttle service and 24-hour concierge services. Guests can use the hotel’s fitness center or the business center. A bar is also available on site.Guest rooms at the Hotel of the Arts include 42-inch flat-screen TVs. Free local calls and coffee makers are also included in each room.The Midwest Airlines Center convention center is a 10-minute drive from the Days Inn Hotel of the Arts. The Milwaukee Art Museum and the Potawatomi Casino are within 4 miles of the hotel.
- The bedroom was clean & comfortable. The staff was also respectful, helpful & very accommodating.
- Room was clean and reception staff were pleasant. First room we were given smelt of cigarette smoke, however, we were moved to another room without any fuss.
- It was only one pleasant worker checking people in. She was polite and upbeat and friendly.
- I️ spend 5 hours in my room to fest up from a funeral. It was very pleasant
- Loved the shuttle service and the driver went over and beyond for us
GrandStay Hotel & Suites – Milwaukee Airport
GrandStay Hotel & Suites – Milwaukee Airport offers accommodations in Milwaukee.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Modjeska Theater is 6 miles from GrandStay Hotel & Suites, and Milwaukee Theater is 8 miles from the property. General Mitchell International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- There was no eggs,just a continental breakfast,only on until 9 – we missed it
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean. Lots of parking spaces.
- There was no heat in the room; front desk person didn’t care.
- The property was ok. Close to gas station and restaurants.
- I like that I booked for a room with a hot tub and they did not offer that upon arrival. so i was very disapointed when they said the hotel was under reservations. I did get what I wanted in the end so they did give me suite that was only available for the night to accomadate me and my husband for our romantic night. by 11:00 am they did shut off all the water which I thought was very funny.
Top Hotels In West Allis Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Allis Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Allis Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Allis Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!