10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wesley Chapel Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Wesley Chapel Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wesley Chapel Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wesley Chapel Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wesley Chapel Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wesley Chapel Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wesley Chapel Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wesley Chapel Florida:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Tampa North – Wesley Chapel
One of our top picks in Wesley Chapel – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Tampa North – Wesley Chapel offers accommodations in Wesley Chapel.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Clearwater Beach is 30 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Tamp, and Tampa is 18 miles away. Tampa International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Aaron at front desk is an excellent employee. He provided us with very valuable information about the area.
- Location, people were friendly and breakfast was good
- The staff was welcoming and pleasant to talk with. Location is convenient to shopping, restaurants, and Tampa itself. Excellent weekend getaway for those in the general area.
- The breakfast was not good in my opinion. I have had free breakfasts at other hotels that were much better for the same price of a nights stay. We never had hot water it was barely warm and it took forever for the maid service to clean the rooms. All in all I would stay somewhere else if I came back to the area. I don’t feel it was worth the money when Hampton Inn was across the street for the same rate.
- The bed was amazing. The gym on site was well equipped but I will never use booking.com again. They did not send my reservation to the hotel and then blamed them. I had to wait 45 minutes to straighten it out. Really Lame!!
Quality Inn Wesley Chapel
Conveniently located off Interstate 75 at exit 279, the pet-friendly Econo Lodge in Wesley Chapel, FL is minutes from Tampa attractions like Busch Gardens and Adventure Island.After checking out the fun Florida surroundings, relax at the outdoor pool or break a sweat in the exercise room. There is a business center and as an added convenience, there is a meeting room that can be used for important business conferences.Other amenities include free deluxe continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free daily newspaper and free parking on site.All guest rooms have a 32-inch flat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, pillow-top mattress, table and chairs. Some rooms feature a sofa sleeper.Nearby attractions include Cobb Theatre, The Shops at Wiregrass, University of South Florida, St. Leo University and The Grove.
- Peace. And. Quite… Nice hours of breakfast. Ease of checking. On and out. Friendly. Staff.
- It has fairly easy access to I-75/275. Looked clean and pretty well kept.
- not much to like…not at all worth the rate I paid.
- Very little – the AC was adequate – but that was about it! There was nothing to like – Not worth the money – hotel in need of attention. TV didn’t work – breakfast room a mess – Ice Machine did not work.
- It was shelter from the rain…not much more than that.
Sleep Inn Wesley Chapel Tampa North
This hotel is located just off Interstate 75 and 30 minutes north of Tampa. It has an outdoor pool and serves a continental buffet breakfast every morning.Rooms at Sleep Inn Wesley Chapel are furnished with a work desk. They have helpful amenities like a hairdryer, iron and tea/coffee maker. Cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi are also included.Cookies are served every evening in the lobby at the Wesley Chapel Sleep Inn. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and guest laundry facilities. Free newspapers are delivered to rooms daily.Sleep Inn Wesley Chapel is less than a mile from The Grove, a shopping and entertainment complex. Quail Hollow Country Club is a mile and a half away. The University of South Florida is less than 20 miles from the hotel.
- The rooms were very pleasant and the breakfast was exceptional for continental!
- Everything was very clean we had a king bed it was very comfortable and the Decour is very updated stylish
- the staff were very nice and offer to move us to another room, but we were very tired and i was already in bed.
- The breakfast was outstanding. We stayed 6 days, the staff, from the front desk to the housekeepers, the maintenance crew, everybody made us feel at home. I highly recommend this facility.
- Food was very good, bed was very comfortable and the service was great. Highly recommend staying here.
Rodeway Inn Wesley Chapel
This Florida hotel is located off Interstate 75 and one mile from the expansive golf greens of Quail Hollow Golf Club. Guests will enjoy a daily continental breakfast, outdoor pool, and free property-wide Wi-Fi.A cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are featured in all guest rooms. Rodeway Inn Wesley Chapel Inn includes a small sitting area as well.This Wesley Chapel Rodeway Inn offers a pet-friendly environment with a business center and 24-hour front desk. Guests can also take advantage of free on-site parking and the laundromat.Guests will be 10 miles from exploring Florida Estates Winery. Busch Gardens theme park is 20 miles away.
- Lamps with electrical plug-in capabilities so you didn’t have to hunt behind the furniture for them.
- met my needs for a room for one night. was comfortable and CLEAN!
- Staff was friendly and did the best they could with what they had to do with.
- Excellent location to shopping bars and restaurants
- The only thing we like about this property was the location. We usually stay at the Quality Inn in Wesley Chapel but it was booked.
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel is located in Wesley Chapel, just 30 miles from Clearwater Beach.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 18 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Wesley Chapel, and Clearwater is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 18 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel.
- Great breakfast. Liked the attendants. Very clean food hot
- everything was wonderful…. The food was good, the service was great and the room was wonderful. I will stay there again if I get back to Wesley Chapel soon. We will also recommend this to everyone.
- Great location! Close to everything with easy access to restaurants, mall, outlets, tennis and golf. Very nice staff and great breakfast.
- The rooms were clean and fresh smelling. The breakfast was hot and plentiful.
- Staff and food was great, close to family and activities. Felt very safe!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
One of our best sellers in Tampa! Located off Interstate 75 at Exit 270, this Florida hotel features an outdoor pool and daily continental breakfast with hard-boiled eggs. Guests can admire wildlife from a canoe or kayak at Canoe Escape, which is 11 miles away.A microwave and small refrigerator are provided in every room at this North Tampa La Quinta Inn and Suites. A flat-screen cable TV is included as well.The on-site fitness center provides guests the opportunity to burn a few calories during their stay. Free Wi-Fi and parking are available at La Quinta Inn and Suites Tampa North for added convenience.Lettuce Lake Regional Park and Museum of Science and Industry and IMAX Theater are 5 miles from the hotel. Adventure Island water park is 9 miles away.
- Very pleasant atmosphere and employees were very pleasant
- Nice breakfast. Rooms was cleaned well by your staff.
- The breakfast that was provided in the room rate was delicious. Very prompt. We had no issues with any staff members and everyone was extremely helpful.
- We really like La Quinta! This location especially!
- The pillows were great. That is very important to me.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tampa I-75 at Bruce B. Downs
Just off Interstate 75 and only a short drive from Tampa, this hotel features an on-site putting green along with modern guestrooms furnished with free wireless internet access.Busch Gardens, Lowry Park Zoo and Ybor City are located close to the Holiday Inn Express Tampa I-75 at Bruce B. Downs. The University of South Florida as well as top-rated golf courses and shopping centres are also easily accessible.Guests at the Tampa I-75 at Bruce B. Downs Holiday Inn Express can start each day with a free hot breakfast buffet or take advantage of in-room coffeemakers. The hotel also offers an outdoor heated pool and modern fitness centre.
The bed was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast had a very nice variety of food and
didn’t close early. We were able to have a leisurely breakfast with a pleasant staff
person in attendance.
- Helpfull staff at reception who dealt with our incorrect booking very efficiently.
- There was great breakfast choices for adults and teens. Some nutritious oatmeal for my players although the flat pancakes were not the best , they all prefer a fluffy pancake . Cut fruit was not available.
- Check in was very easy and great. Room was comfy also gave out free ice cream each night I was there in the lobby 🙂
- Great friendly staff who are always pleasant which shows that they love their jobs!
- The bed was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast had a very nice variety of food and
Ramada Inn – Zephyrhills
One of our top picks in Zephyrhills – and a guest favorite.
Located in Zephyrhills in the region of Florida, 27 miles from Tampa, Ramada Inn – Zephyrhills features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lakeland is 21 miles from Ramada Inn – Zephyrhills, and Brandon is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 29 miles from Ramada Inn – Zephyrhills.
- Clean room, friendly accommodating service staff. Shower was good and liked the breakfast
- Good location, attended expectations, very confortable room, clean
- Very nice Ramada and good location. Breakfast was great.
- 3 stars at the most. Looked like they had done some painting and upgrades. If your just looking for a place to put your head down on a stop over it meets your needs.
- The staff is very friendly and professional. Love that they have coffee available early for folks who have to leave before breakfast is served.
Microtel Inn and Suites – Zephyrhills
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Microtel Inn and Suites – Zephyrhills offers accommodations in Zephyrhills. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 28 miles from Microtel Inn and Suites, and Lakeland is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 29 miles from Microtel Inn and Suites – Zephyrhills.
- The beds were excellent…..I would have given this hotel four stars if the tv’s were a little more friendly to operate
- Staff was great, very friendly. My dad just died and that’s why I was in Zephyrhills. My cousin spent one night with me in my room and the young lady at the front desk was very accommodating.
- Room to small. Not clean. No place to keep things cold. We have stayed Agee more time and always liked and enjoyed per stay.
- The check-in person was very helpful, the bed was comfy, the pillows were great, and the room and bathroom were clean. I felt safe and secure staying there.
Nice pillows & comfortable bed
Nice view out the window
SpringHill Suites Tampa North/Tampa Palms
The SpringHill Suites Tampa North/Tampa Palms is located off of Highway 275. It features a state-of-the-art fitness center, a business center and an outdoor pool. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.SpringHill Suites Tampa North/Tampa Palms offers a 24-hour convenience store and a daily hot breakfast. An evening reception with free drinks and snacks is offered Monday through Wednesday evenings.This Tampa SpringHill Suites hotel is near Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Busch Gardens Tampa, and University of South Florida. Also nearby is Hunter’s Green Country Club, and shopping.
- Clean sophisticated decor. Well worth the price!!!
The hotel was recently renovated, and it is in really great condition. The staff was very nice. too.
We needed to print our boarding passes, and the printer was having a cartridge problem, so
the front desk attendant printed them for us.
- I loved the location of the hotel. It was close to restaurants.
- The couch/pull out bed… SO CUTE! Looking to buy one for our home. Very clean, and nice well kept.
- I have serious allergies to dust, dust mites and bed bugs and I had no issue staying there!! I was really worried in the beginning! The room was clean and cold enough I didn’t have any problem. JUST for that I highly recommend. Additionally, the staff is outstanding, the room has a lotta space and is very practical. I loved the fact that they even have makeup remover!!!! Omg loved it. Thank you so much! 5 stars I will stay here again!
Top Hotels In Wesley Chapel Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wesley Chapel Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wesley Chapel Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wesley Chapel Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!