10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wentworth-Nord Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Wentworth-Nord Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wentworth-Nord Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wentworth-Nord Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wentworth-Nord Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wentworth-Nord Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wentworth-Nord Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wentworth-nord Quebec:
Hôtel du Chasseur
Located in Brownsburg in the region of Quebec, 19 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, Hôtel du Chasseur features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Saint-Jérôme is 23 miles from Hôtel du Chasseur, and Montebello is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The inner decoration. food inventory for breakfast
- Very nice place to stop on the way to Montreal, relax ,privet, for as was perfect.
- The soothing sound of the river just outside of our room window was so relaxing. Our first Auberge experience with shared accommodations. We enjoyed it very much.
- It’s essentially a B&B. All the rooms are on a second level, accessible by an outside staircase leading to 1 main entrance/exit. Inside there are locked bedrooms with sinks and AC units inside (AC queen room only). The bathrooms are communal but very clean. The complimentary breakfast was great! Muffins, coffee, milk and cereal, yoghurt. All included with your stay!
- Rooms were cozy and staff was friendly. Surroundings with river is nice!
Éco Spa Highland
Located in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge in the region of Quebec, 30 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Éco Spa Highland features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 25 miles from Éco Spa Highland, and Saint-Jérôme is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 45 miles from Éco Spa Highland.
- This proved to be one of the best travel experience my husband and I have had. The facilities and decor were beautiful and well made. The staff was personable and accommodating. The man who owns the lodge was incredible hospitable and engaging. He invested in chatting with every guest even told stories over dinner and sang as he played his piano. The spa was located on a hill top overlooking rolling mountains and the rooms were lovely. We stayed in a prospectors tent and were comfortable and warm all night despite the windy snowy evening. I would highly recommend becoming a patron of this amazing space.
- Hot spa overlooks beautiful forested mountain vista. Dining area has cozy fireplace with a wall of windows that share the mountain view. We stayed in a “standard” room that had a king size bed with fresh linens that smelled wonderful. The room was clean and bright and the bathroom was beautiful slate with soaker tub.
- The location was very peaceful. We were the only visitors on the Friday that we went up and they made sure that we felt comfortable. The staff was great and they ensured we had everything we needed. The breakfast was amazing and the spa was extremely relaxing. It was cold the day we went up, but the fire place in the tent kept us very very warm and made the experience that much better. We will be back for sure, thank you once again!
- The setting of this hotel is just perfect , peace and lovely views .
- The property is in woodland, on a gravel road, and somewhat remote. The spa area is separately charged, and comprised three pools of different temperatures. It was nicely laid out. Breakfast was served as a set menu, with yoghurt, croissant, fruit and coffee.
Hotel Alila Saint-Sauveur
Located in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, 27 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Hotel Alila Saint-Sauveur features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Jérôme is 14 miles from Hotel Alila Saint-Sauveur, and Saint-Eustache is 29 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 39 miles away.
- The customer service guy was super excellent, extremely friendly and nice. Nice flowing water outside the room. Located near grocery store.
- Spacious room with large comfy bed. Walking distance from large local supermarket.
- Cheerful and helpful staff that made our experience an enjoyable one. The manager went out of his way to make our stay perfect and recommended some nearby restaurants. Comfortable and tidy room, very affordable price. The location was great, only a few minutes drive to Saint-Sauveur mountain. The IGA grocery supermarket and gas station were in front of hotel. The biking and hiking trails were just behind the property. This very cute hotel was set along a small river and the forest. What a wonderful touch with nature! Love it all!
- Super friendly and helpful staff,comfortable and quiet room,facing a small river,close to Saint-Sauveur downtown and factory outlets,affordable price,great WIFI connection.We would definitely stay again.
The room with hard wood floors was beautiful, with a view of the river in back and the mountain in the distance.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel St-Sauveur offers accommodations in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Mont-Tremblant is 31 miles from Hotel St-Sauveur, and Laval is 27 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- I liked the Complimentary fancy bath products.Lots of towels.Very clean room.
- The staff was outstanding and the view was even better. This was our second year staying at the hotel and we will be back next year. It’s only a 3 minute drive to the ski/tubing hill which is an added bonus.
- everything was perfect, exceeded our expectations. beautiful area
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The location is quite good for avid skiers as it is minutes away from Mont St. Sauveur. It was very nice to have access to a gas fireplace as winter had set in that weekend. All in all I am quite satisfied with my stay.
- Loved the kitchen, compact and complete. The decor is phenomenal. And of course the spa bathtub with open view
Fiddler Lake Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fiddler Lake Resort offers accommodations in Mille-Isles.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is concierge services at the property.Laval is 28 miles from Fiddler Lake Resort, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Mont Gabriel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Hotel & Spa Mont Gabriel is located in Sainte-Adèle. The hotel has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. You can play tennis and pool at the hotel. Mont-Tremblant is 29 miles from Hotel & Spa Mont Gabriel, and Laval is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Ski in ski out is great. The kid friendly buffet was a huge hit.
- The bed was comfy so were the pillows. The washroom was awesome. Loved the modern look and the two shower heads.
- Ski in/ ski out, view of the valley, reduced lift ticket rate for guests.
- What an amazing experience, my family and myself really enjoyed ourselves. We can’t wait to go back. The food and staff was totally awesome. We will definitely be going back with some friends.
Everything is near buy
About 6 min from rubbing
Skiing on site
Pool & ping pong table for kids
Pool sauna and hot tub
Spa on site
Complexe Le 60
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a playground, Complexe Le 60 offers accommodations in Piedmont.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Mont-Tremblant is 31 miles from Complexe Le 60, and Laval is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- More like a motel/chalet. Nice fireplace. Nice view of mont saint-sauver.
- Liked the peace and quiet. The view was nice and town was sweet ski village.
The location of the Chalet looking at Mont St-Sauver is great – view incredible
Second stay and would recommend to anyone – close to the highway and right near the ski slopes for the avid skier . enjoyed my stays
- The staff was exceptional! Very friendly, helpful and understanding
- Near all the restaurants and liked the swimming pool. The bed not to bad could be better. The small kitchenette.
Auberge Hotel Spa Watel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts in the region of Quebec, 19 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Auberge Hotel Spa Watel features a hot tub and a private beach area. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 11 miles from Auberge Hotel Spa Watel, and Saint-Jérôme is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 35 miles from Auberge Hotel Spa Watel.
- Breakfast was ok, but waitress was by herself in really busy morning. We were waiting a little bit too long.
- breakfast was great, view was spectacular, staff very pleasant
- The whirlpool bath & the outdoor hot tubs were nice and relaxing.
- The ppl were nice. The different saunas. The hot tub. Fantastic place for R&R
- The outside spa is the only good thing on the property. The massage suédois was good too.
Hotel Le Versailles
Hotel Le Versailles offers accommodations in Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Mont-Tremblant is 30 miles from Hotel Le Versailles, and Laval is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Value, location great. Love looking out at the ski hill and the nights at night.
- Good central location close to several hills. The evening desk clerk Petra was really nice and very helpful.
- Clean spacious rooms with fireplace beautiful views with balcony! Walking distance to beautiful restaurants and shopping in St Sauveur
- The pool was very clean. The view was good especially in the evening as you saw the lighted ski hills.
- Beds very comfortable. Parking in the back made access to our room for loading/unloading of the car super quick and easy. Steps away from car to door! Coffee at front desk was free and very tasty. Location was perfect. Only about a 15-20 min walk to main intersection of Saint-Sauveur.
Auberge du Lac des Sables
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Auberge du Lac des Sables is located in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, just 19 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 11 miles from Auberge du Lac des Sables, and Saint-Jérôme is 22 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 35 miles away.
- the bed was comfortable – there is a nice view of the lake – it is close to all the facilities in Ste-Agathe – good location
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was nice.
- The location was good close to everything but on the main road and next to car racing
- It’s a pretty little spot on a nice small lake. There is a beach that is walking distance. The staff were all friendly The restaurant had really great food for dinner.
Was a boys weekend
Perfect place with all the accommodations
Top Hotels In Wentworth-nord Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wentworth-Nord Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wentworth-Nord Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wentworth-Nord Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!