10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wellesley Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Wellesley Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wellesley Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wellesley Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wellesley Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wellesley Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wellesley Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wellesley Massachusetts:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Needham Boston
Homewood Suites by Hilton Needham Boston offers accommodations in Needham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 9 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton, and Worcester is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Indigo Boston – Newton Riverside
This Newton, Massachusetts, hotel is just off Interstate 95 and a 20-minute drive to downtown Boston. It features an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant, lounge, and café.Bokx American Prime, the on-site restaurant, is a modern American steakhouse that serves dinner. Bokx Café serves breakfast, and the Bokx 109 lounge offers a chic, casual spot to get a drink.Hotel Indigo Boston – Newton Riverside has a modern fitness facility and a well-equipped business center. Room service and an ATM are also available.Rooms at the Boston Hotel Indigo have sleek, modern furnishings, cable TV, and free WiFi. Other helpful amenities include a safety deposit box and a coffee maker.Boston College is 5.5 miles from Hotel Indigo Boston – Newton Riverside. The green line at Riverside Station is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Relatively clean. But see “What didn’t you like” response
- Staff was extremely accomodating! Traveling with many large volleyball teams for a tournament. Kitchen was left open extra hours for girls to have dinner after games and large breakfast buffet prepared In the morning with a discounted price seeing as there weee so many of us ! Definitely recommend, and will return !
- Great location right by Riverside T. Always clean and nice facilities.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the water pressure/temperature in the bathroom was easy to adjust.
- The food was great! Service was on time. Very nice people.
Sheraton Needham Hotel
Walk into Sheraton Needham Hotel and you’ll immediately feel a sense of comfort. You will be greeted with personal service, and a staff who pays attention to the little things that matter most. Spend your evening in total comfort as you slip into the Sheraton Bed.Experience the best of both worlds with the local charm and the best of Boston, just minutes away. Find a sense of belonging at Sheraton Needham Hotel.
Comfortable bed. Excellent pillows!
Wonderful buffet breakfast!
The staff was very kind.
The room was very clean and comfortable
We were able to bring our pet and didn’t have to pay an extra fee, unless there was damage. Our dog is well behaved so having to pay that fee that other hotels request seems pointless for us.
Our kids loved the indoor pool.
- Hated that they charged me for parking on weekend when I didn’t even use parking. Ubber. 24.00. Never go back…
- Front desk staff were professional and efficient. Mike was very friendly!
- The room was clean and the front desk staff was friendly and accomodating.
- Comfortable bed. Excellent pillows!
Boston Marriott Newton
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Boston Marriott Newton offers accommodations in Newton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 10 miles from Boston Marriott Newton, and Worcester is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and able to accommodate a late checkout (much appreciated!).
Upgraded decor was excellent in rooms and public spaces. Beds were very comfortable. Ease in check in and check out.
Breakfast buffet was excellent and service staff outstanding.
One of my best experiences at a Marriott property!
- The eggs were a bit hard for me, but we got there at the end of breakfast.
- Good breakfast. Room features were good but with problems. Nice location in Newton.
- The bathroom was really pretty. It wasn’t the cleanest and it was small.
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Needham
Located 20 minutes from downtown Boston, this hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Fenway Park is 9 miles away.All rooms at Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Needham include a flat-screen cable TV, a full kitchen, and a sitting area with a sofa bed. Select rooms have a separate living room.A 24-hour front desk is available. A fitness center and a snack bar are also available.Guests at the Needham Residence Inn can enjoy free hot breakfast served daily and free grocery delivery. Acapulco’s Mexican restaurant and Pronti Bistro Indian restaurant are a 5-minute drive away.The Mall at Chestnut Hill is located 4 miles away and provide various shopping and dining options. Gillette Stadium and TD Garden are a 25-minute drive away.
- Clean, spacious rooms with a nice layout for cooking and a long term stay. Really clean and spacious bathroom, too.
nice accomodations to spread out – kitchen, living area and bedroom bathroom, 2 tvs.
- The breakfast was great. More choices than I thought. The room was bigger than I expected. Everything was there for me to cook the food I brought.
- For one night the king size studio is a great size room, especially if you find traditional hotel rooms too small.
- Always very friendly, decent rate and always clean.
Red Roof PLUS + Boston – Framingham
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Red Roof PLUS + Boston – Framingham is located in Framingham, 17 miles from Boston and 22 miles from Worcester.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 15 miles from Red Roof Plus Boston Framingham, and Salem is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- room was super clean, the staff was extreemly helpful at check-in/check-out.
- I didn’t like anything. The front desk staff were completely indifferent to my complaint.
- Great location. The room was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly.
- I liked everything about the hotel. there are all kinds of stores and restaurants nearby and its right off the highway. staff was VERY friendly!
- staff was very helpful, kind, and ready to help with any issues.
The Verve Crowne Plaza Boston – Natick
Steps from the upscale Natick Collection shopping and dining plaza, this hotel offers a completely non-smoking atmosphere and on-site dining. Contemporary styled guest rooms provide flat-screen cable TVs.The Crowne Plaza Boston-Natick features a modern gym and free Wi-Fi.Each spacious room includes coffee facilities. Guests can relax and watch pay-per-view movies at the Natick Crowne Plaza Boston. The rooms include large bathrooms with deluxe amenities.On-site dining is available at the Pantry Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cocktails and light meals are served at the Violet Thorn Lounge.Boston College and Harvard University are within a 30-minute drive of the hotel. The hotel also offers free shuttle service within a 2 miles radius, making local restaurants and entertainment options easily accessible.
- There was a power outage at 2 AM due to a Nor’easter knocking out power to an entire grid that lasted until after I checked out. Emergency power was adequate to keep one elevator going (thank goodness as I was on floor 7) and plenty of hot water for a morning shower. The staff somehow cobbled up coffee, danish, scrambled eggs, and juice for a free breakfast in the lobby. Their French chef Jann bustled around making sure everyone had what they needed and all the staff were so helpful and friendly. So we were happy, warm, and well fed as we checked out to clean the overnight snow from our car. Thanks so much to the staff for making what could have been an unpleasant situation a pleasurable adventure.
- Extremely comfortable beds, cozy rooms, food was very good.
- Front desk was very attentive. Due to weather conditions, we checked in quite late. Zena was very pleasant
- Wonderful place!!! From check in to check out.. the location is perfect
- I went Boston for a medical treatment of my foot. I stayed at this location for convenience. Staff and front desk were very good in arranging for my shuttle. once the procedure was complete i was in pain, once again front desk did every thing to make my stay pleasant. They arrange for vegetarian lunch, ice buckets to be delivered to my room as courtesy service from them. every thing in the room was great.
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Boasting a large variety of free services and amenities, this Natick hotel is only a short drive from the attractions of downtown Boston and features spacious accommodations and friendly service.The Hampton Inn Boston-Natick is conveniently situated close to I-90, I-95 and I-495. This location allows guests to easily explore the surrounding area, including Wellesley College and the Millwood Golf Course.Start the morning at the Natick Hampton Inn with a free breakfast buffet. After a refreshing workout in the modern fitness center, take the free shuttle service to sites in the nearby area. At the end of the day, relax and enjoy a free baked cookie.
- I like Hampton inn I use this hotel chain for most of my trips
- Room was large, pillows comfy, bathroom & shower very clean. SkyBokx restaurant and bar was a great bonus as we didn’t have to travel outside in the cold! Delicious burgers & fries!
- Great breakfast; Friendly staff; clean facility; Awesome bed!
- Very comfortable and clean. The city had just received 18” of snow the day before and this hotel had their lot cleared and the building warm! The coffee is great and the breakfast appealing. The rooms are quiet and comfy for the price you pay you couldn’t get better.
- Nice place, slightly expensive for the price. Breakfast is good compared to other hotels, but not fancy of course.
Courtyard Boston Natick
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Courtyard Boston Natick features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and video games. The hotel is less than one mile from Cochituate State Park.Rooms provide desks and ironing facilities. They are also equipped with hairdryers and coffee makers.Boston Natick Courtyard’s on-site restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and serves American cuisine. The hotel offers guests a gym and business center. It also has meeting rooms.Courtyard is within 7 miles of Wellesley College, Babson College and Lookout Farm. It is within 22 miles of Logan International Airport and downtown Boston.
- Serice was excellent and staff were very helpful. The shuttle was incredibly useful.
- The little on-site shop was super useful. The staff were very helpful.
- The desk staff was excellent. They recommended a local restaurant, and helped with setting up van service to and from the restaurant.
- The night staff was very friendly at the desk it was a guy I felt very welcome but when leaving the next morning the lady at the front was very grumpy and rude, was not expecting that. No thank you nothing when leaving took the card and 4th that was it, I also asked her if we had a complementary breakfast, that when i hot ther attitude. I usually stay at the Hyatt at braintree but they were booked I am a gold card member there and after that type of service that morning was bad.
Magnuson Framingham Hotel
Located in Framingham, 18 miles from Boston, Magnuson Framingham Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Worcester is 21 miles from Magnuson Framingham Hotel, and Cambridge is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Breakfast area is great for a quick in and out. Always we’ll stocked!
- It was centrally located. Lots of restaurants nearby. Plenty of shopping, too.
- Room was clean, comfortable and good sized. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices. Good strong lock on the door. It’s a great location with all kinds of stores and restaurants in walking distances
- Breakfast meager. Small pillows. No heat in breakfast room
- Very Friendly staff, nice breakfast. Clean breakfast area.
Top Hotels In Wellesley Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wellesley Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wellesley Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wellesley Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!