10 Best Hotels To Stay In Weber Hills Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Weber Hills Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Weber Hills Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Weber Hills Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Weber Hills Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Weber Hills Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Weber Hills Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Weber Hills Pennsylvania:
Candlewood Suites Erie
Candlewood Suites Erie offers accommodations in Weber Hills.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is business center at the property.
- Snack shop in lobby! Big rooms with recliner and kitchen
- Rooms were clean, staff was more than accommodating when answering my millions of questions, very friendly when we were joking around. The beds were comfy, shower and water pressure was fantastic. The fridge was plenty big enough, the stove was nice.
- We really enjoyed the décor, the bed was very comfortable, there were enough pillows and towels. The linens were comfortable. The towels were an excellent quality. I liked the added touch of microwave popcorn. The floors were a wonderful choice. The internet worked very well even with the hotel completely booked.
- Great room that was both clean and comfortable. Awesome location to Presque Isle beaches. Quiet environment and adequate parking.
- It was a cute studio. Kitchen was up to date and nice, plenty of space for my things very clean and bed was comfy. Despite the buildings location my room was pretty quiet
Wingate by Wyndham Erie
Featuring an indoor pool, this Erie hotel provides free Wi-Fi access and an on-site fitness centre to its guests. Splash Lagoon indoor waterpark is 1,650 feet away.A cable TV and a seating area are featured in each room at Wingate by Wyndham Erie. Guests are also provided with a coffee machine. En suite bathrooms come with towels and a bath or shower.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Erie Wingate by Wyndham. A business centre is provided as well.Presque Isle Downs and Casino is less than 3.1 miles from Wingate by Wyndham Erie. Presque Isle State Park is 9.9 miles away.
- Nice clean hotel . Front desk staff who knew how to do their job.
- Staff was great and the complimentary breakfast was very good!
- We were welcomed by free wings & beer! What a nice surprise. Our room was spacious and comfortable.
- I’m a tea drinker, and it was so nice having hot test available all the time, especially with a dedicated hot water tap (so often tea water is filtered through coffee urns and takes on the taste of coffee ?)
- the beds were heavenly and the hotel incredibly clean. all of the staff were indeed very friendly and knowledgeable. my adult children and i felt comfortable and at home in our room and all around the hotel property. we would come back again.
Solstice Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Solstice Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Erie. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- The hotel was right off the highway and easy to get to. We were there to shop and the convenience of being on Peach Street was great. Lots of places to eat close by.
- Proximity to all the stores on Peach Street. Our room was very nice, the beds were very comfortable and we loved the walk in shower.
- Our family was pleased with the accomodation. The room was spacious, clean and had the feel of been at home.
- The young girl cleaning the rooms was very helpful in getting us items we needed she was nice and big roomy bathroom the air conditioning worked well in the room.
- The hotel was easy to locate off of I-90, and was very clean.
SpringHill Suites Erie
Right off Interstate 79, the SpringHill Suites Erie offers extended-stay accommodations with flat-screen TVs and plug-in panels. Each room has a small pantry area, with a microwave and a mini-fridge.The recreational offer of the hotel includes an indoor swimming pool and a fitness center, equipped with the latest cardio machines. After a workout session, guests can unwind around the outdoor open fire.A buffet breakfast is served daily, and includes eggs and sausage, waffles, and juice. Free coffee and tea are available 24/7 in the lobby area.The Springhill Suites Erie is located just 6 miles from Erie International Airport and close to the major corporations. Erie Zoo are within 3 miles of the hotel. Millcreek Mall is across from the property.
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was above average.
- fresh clean towels, no dust. Bed was clean and fresh. Excellent staff. Coffee is great!
- I loved the room. The bed was very comfortable room was very clean. Would stay there again.
- Clean, friendly staff, comfortable beds, decent breakfast, close to shopping and restaurants, close to major highways
- Staff was amazing. Hotel was clean and beautiful. Very affordable. Breakfast was delicious.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Erie
This Erie all-suites hotel, located off I-79 next to the Millcreek Mall, features an indoor pool and whirlpool. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchen.Homewood Suites by Hilton Erie offer spacious accommodations with a seating area and work desk. Each suite is equipped with cable TV featuring free premium channels and a clock radio with MP3 player connection. USA Today is delivered to every room each weekday.A breakfast buffet is served at the Homewood Suites Erie each morning. Free beverages are offered in the lobby throughout the day.An exercise facility is open on-site. A business center with printing and fax services is also available.The Erie Homewood Suites is 7 minutes from the Erie Zoo, featuring a red panda exhibit, and 10 minutes from Presque Isle State Park.
- The woman who checked is in was absolutely lovely. The facility was clean.
- The amenities we’re bountiful, location was awesome and the staff was very accommodating
- Excellent breakfast. Also social hour was great and replaced dinner for us.
- Everything was good. Bed was comfy.staff very helpful
- Accommodations were excellent. Lots of room, friendly staff and both the breakfast and happy hour were an added bonus
La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie
One of our top picks in Erie.This La Quinta in Erie is located off of Interstate 90 and is 10 miles from the Erie International Airport. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast that is served daily. There is also free Wi-Fi.Swimming in the indoor pool is an available on-site activity at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie. The hotel also has a fitness center and a business center.A microwave and a refrigerator are included in every room at the Erie La Quinta Inn and Suites. A hairdryer can be found in the private bathroom and there is a cable TV.Splash Lagoon is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. The Bayfront Convention Center is 9 miles away and Erie Insurance Arena is 8 miles away.
Very clean and comfortable
Convenient to the highway.
- Room was very clean and comfortable, staff was very friendly and professional
- Breakfast bar was decent but had no coffee. Very close to highway.
- Overall the property was in good shape. The staff was very friendly.
- Staff was very friendly and respectful. Their pool is awesome. The free breakfast was good.
- Very clean and comfortable
Days Inn Erie
Days Inn Erie offers accommodations in Erie.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Great value for the money, staff was great and the breakfast was absolutely outstanding. Would definitely go back.
The beds were so comfortable!
It was clean and relaxing..
Breakfast was great…woke up late and they still had plenty of food!
The facility is undergoing renovation during a snowey winter. The staff was upfront about possible noise or the smell of paint. Neither was a problem. We observed the staff trying to keep the lobby clean in an impossible situation.
Terri and the entire team wer friendly, helpful and juust a delight.
The breakfast included bacon or sausage, omlets or scrambled eggs, fres waffels as well as pastry & oatmeal. It was more than expected and both hot and plentiful.
Hospitality with all intentions to the customer
- Breakfast nothing special, no coffee one morning. food cold
Hampton Inn Erie-South I-90/I-79
Located off Interstate 90 and within driving distance of Erie, Pennsylvania attractions, including wineries and lakes, this hotel provides a free daily hot breakfast and signature in-room Cloud Nine beds.While staying at the Hampton Inn Erie-South I-90/I-79, guests can enjoy browsing the internet with free wireless access as well as relaxing in the indoor swimming pool. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center.Only a short distance from the Erie-South I-90/I-70 Hampton Inn, guests can easily discover the Erie Art Museum and the Firefighters Historical Museum. Recreational activities, including fishing, golf and boating are also nearby.
- Friendly and clean..will definitely will stay again when visiting Erie.
- Love the selection for hot breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Appreciated the stocking left hanging on our door for Christmas.
- kitchen main lady was excellent and you could tell loved her job. The food was good and a nice variety. The bedding is awesome and rooms clean.
- Staff very very helpful especially the lady in check in. Very knowledgeable. All staff even maintenance. Kitchen staff very friendly and pleasant Beds were good but the ones at comfort inn Calgary were the best beds I have ever slept in in my life.
- Well maintained clean friendly environment. Really enjoyed the GUEST RECEPTION
Home2 Suites by Hilton Erie
Featuring fitness and laundry facilities, Home2 Suites by Hilton Erie is in Erie, Pennsylvania. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and sitting area are included in each room. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and coffee machine. Select suites include a stove.Guests at the hotel can enjoy the Spin2 Cycle combination fitness and laundry center. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, a snack bar and a mini-market on site. Meeting facilities, luggage storage and dry cleaning are also available.A complimentary breakfast featuring hot and cold items is provided on site. Texas Roadhouse is a 2-minute drive away and serves American cuisine.Splash Lagoon indoor water park is just 750 feet from Home2 Suites by Hilton Erie. The property provides free parking.
- I liked the cleanliness and the fact that your website matched your actual hotel. Staff were nice. Food was good. And I loved the fact that you have hot coffee available 24/7. Excellent hotel.
- Room size was great. Bed and pillow se were comfy. Stand alone shower
- Nice variety for breakfast. Lots of amenities in the room, which we did not use in this stay. Nice that everything is new.
- The room was fabulous. I traveled with my 3 sisters and we had plenty of room. We wished the weather had been nicer (rained the whole weekend) so that we could have used the patio and fire pit. Very easy to get to. Check-in and out was a breeze!
- Breakfast was fantastic! Love the set up and colors of the room! The lobby was very bright and cheery! Would definately stay here again!
Fairfield Inn Erie
Fairfield Inn Erie is located off I-79, 5 miles from Lake Erie’s shoreline and 1 milesss from Millcreek Mall. It offers an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at The Fairfield Inn in Erie are equipped with an en suite bathroom and satellite TV. Every room also features hot drink facilities, a hair dryer and a well-lit work desk.A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining room, and includes fresh coffee, waffles, cereal and fruit. In addition there are several other restaurants within 1 mile of the hotel.Fairfield Inn Erie is 7 miles from the beautiful beaches of Presque Isle State Park and 1 mile from Erie Municipal Golf Course. Erie international Airport is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel, where on-site car parking is free of charge.
- Lori and Brian made our stay great. Their friendliness and helpfulness really was the key to us wanting to return and recommending to others.
- Jamie at the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful when we checked in offering suggestions of places to visit and where to eat during our stay. As we were leaving after our 2 night stay he remembered from check in that my sister and mom were fans of the mints and brought some out to us as we were packing the car. Jamie went above and beyond and we can’t wait to visit again! Thank you for all the help Jamie!!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Also, it was very quiet at night.
- Friendly staff, spacious rooms and not too much noise traffic especially since it is right by the Millcreek Mall.
- Room and space good, bathroom ok(floor needed some extra cleaning
Top Hotels In Weber Hills Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Weber Hills Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Weber Hills Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Weber Hills Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!