10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wayzata Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Wayzata Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wayzata Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wayzata Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wayzata Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wayzata Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wayzata Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wayzata Minnesota:
The Hotel Landing
Located in Wayzata, 12 miles from Minneapolis, The Hotel Landing features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Saint Paul is 20 miles from The Hotel Landing, and Bloomington is 13 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Smartly outfitted new hotel right on the lake close to dining and shopping
- Staff & room views of lake…shower with robes very nice.coffee excellant with good variety and big mugs.
Clean white bedding!
Super comfy bed
Large screen tv
- New hotel, excellent location, excellent condition. Pricing is in the high end.
- Beautiful rooms, very comfortable humongous beds. Robes and slippers are a fantastic touch. Keurig coffee maker was nice to have. Large LED TV.
Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Located just off of I-494, this Minneapolis hotel is an 18 minute-drive from downtown Minneapolis. Free Wi-Fi is provided in every guest room, and free parking is available on site.Cable TV is included in every room at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth. Guests can relax in the separate sitting area during their stay.Free coffee is served daily in the lobby. Vending machines with snacks are available, and hairdryers and ironing facilities can be rented at the front desk.Target Center is 11 miles from the inn. The Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport is a 28 minute-drive from the property.
- The staff are nice.its clean it also has updated bedding.
- Staff knows us. Been there awhile. Warm friendly love them
- Pro: that the bed was’t a trampoline, and the shower was great.
- It was close to my parents and next ro Broadway an awesone restaurant…
The desk said I was not registered even though I filled all the out on line. So
then went to car got IPad and showed him the confirmation. Then he found it.
The rooms had no noise insulation from water or very late voices. No
Breakfast and rotten Euro coffee.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN
One of our best sellers in Plymouth! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Minneapolis West offers accommodations in Plymouth, just 10 miles from Minneapolis.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 18 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Min, and Bloomington is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 14 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Minneapolis West.
Staff was very friendly and accommodated our needs in a short amount of time.
Liked that we could have a lengthy dinner meeting at Grizzlies and not have to drive home afterwards.
- The rooms were spacious, good breakfast, good location.
- The breakfast is very good. The room is very clean. The facilities and the staff are excellent too.
- Continental Breakfast had many options and the beds were very nice. We had a suite and it was a very open set up – walking around was never an issue in our room.
- We loved the fact a really good restaurant is connected to the hotel. Our ONLY bad experience is the connection to the restaurant seems unsafe if traveling alone. Plus it was dirty. Food was left on a cart for at least two days in the hallway to the restaurant.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodated our needs in a short amount of time.
Crowne Plaza Hotel-Minneapolis West-Plymouth
Located just off I-494, this hotel is 11.8 miles west of downtown Minneapolis. It features a large indoor pool and spa.A 42-inch flat screen TV and free WiFi access are included in every room at Crowne Plaza Hotel-Minneapolis West-Plymouth. A refrigerator is provided in each unit.The on-site restaurant, Creekside Café and Lounge, serves American Cuisine. Room service is offered.The Mall of America is 23.6 miles from the hotel. Target Field is 18 miles away.
- The room was spacious and quiet. The beds and the pillows were really comfortable. The towels were nice and thick and the shower had a nice strong flow.
- We liked the overall quietness of hotel , you can barely hear anything from your room . We like that the hotel is pet friendly , our pug loves it at your hotel. Love the pool,hot tub and other facilities in the Plymouth club !
- The hotel and its facility is actually beautiful. Sunday breakfast at Euphora room is amazing. I used the pool, sauna, jaccuzzi and the gym.
- We were going to a Christmas party at the Medina entertainment center and it was about the same price as that property. There is no comparison for the price. This is a beautiful property so happy I chose it. The driver brought us to our event and picked us up. He was awesome and it was so convenient. The room and bathroom were clean. The beds were very comfortable. We had a great time, thank you so much for a great experience.
- Great breakfast buffet and comfortable beds. Loved the lobby and fireside lounge.
AmericInn Hotel & Suites
Located in Long Lake, 16 miles from Minneapolis, AmericInn Hotel & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 24 miles from AmericInn Hotel & Suites, and Bloomington is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 20 miles from AmericInn Hotel & Suites.
- Very well refurbished large, quiet rooms. Furnishings were in very good condition and beds were comfortable. Very clean. Very pleasant and accommodating staff. Breakfast included eggs, bacon, waffles, cereals, breads and pastries.
- Very quiet. Only heard one door close the whole time we were there. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Friendly helpful service…
Surprised with the completing of new carpet in hallway on 1st floor while we were moving
our suitcases in …carpet layers were accommodating! Coffee= excellent. Thanks!
- Swimming pool for kids was decent Staff was very friendly and helped with needs as much as possible.
- Very comfortable bed. Sheets and comforter were very soft. Staff was very polite and accomodating.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Minnetonka
One of our best sellers in Minnetonka! Located off Interstate 394, just a 13-minute drive from downtown Minneapolis, this Hopkins hotel provides a daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Minnetonka, along with a sitting area. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also have a hairdryer. Extras include a coffeemaker.Meeting facilities are available at Minneapolis Minnetonka La Quinta Inn & Suites. Other facilities include vending machines with drinks and snacks.The Target Center can be reached in a 12-minute drive. Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport and the Mall of America are 12 miles away. The property provides free parking.
- The location is convenient and the bed was comfortable.
- my kids ate alot at the breakfast buffet, like 20 pieces of bacon and staff didnt mind!
- Very clean facility, friendly staff, fantastic eggs.
- The reception desk staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The hotel truly was pet friendly and we had a great stay. Would definitely go there again.
close to shopping
close to restaurants
Minneapolis Marriott West
Located in Saint Louis Park, 3 miles from The Shops at West End, Minneapolis Marriott West features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The bed WAS like a cloud – so comfortable! One of the best aspects of the hotel. My room was very quiet. The staff will do just about anything for you. The service is top notch – their response is extremely quick. They are also friendly and eager to help.
- Rooms are clean. the lobby is nice. Some rooms have a nice view
- Nice open modern lobby. Smells clean. Great restaurant (Kips).
- Took my grandchildren to the pool and they loved it. Room was nice size and very clean.
- I liked the soft bed & the continental breakfast. It was amazing the staff was great. The room was specious and clean.
Comfort Inn Eden Prairie – Minneapolis
Comfort Inn Eden Prairie – Minneapolis is located in Eden Prairie, just 11 miles from Minneapolis.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Saint Paul is 17 miles from Comfort Inn Eden Prairie – Minneapo, and Bloomington is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The room was quiet and comfortable and the first day the breakfast was great.
- Standard and cleanliness of the room and hotel generally was very high. Extensive breakfast selection considering it’s included in the room price. The person who was on the front desk when we checked in was extremely cheery and helpful. Give him a raise!
- Everything was good, had no problems. Staff was helpful and friendly!
- The breakfast provided a good variety. The King size bed was very comfortable.
- Staff was so welcoming and Tyler (Manager) was so personable and we talked about some come interests with our Sports team. Everything was perfect for me with location and room, bed was comfy and nice design with bathroom/shower right off the bed area rather than around the corner like most rooms. Thanks again, I’ll be back 🙂
Residence Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie
This hotel is located in Eden Prairie, 9.9 miles from the Mall of America. It has a large fitness center with a sports court, and offers studios with luxury bedding and fully-equipped kitchens. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.Accommodations at the Residence Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie have a seating area with cable TV. The kitchens include a microwave and dishwasher. Some suites include a fireplace.In the morning, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast.. The hotel offers a local restaurant dinner delivery service, and coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby.The Residence Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie is situated 6.2 miles from the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre. Nearby leisure activities include bowling and tennis.
- The room was very spacious and everything was comfortable.
- The rooms were spacious and the breakfast was really good too.
- The Marriott Residence Inn in Eden Prairie was a hit with my entire family. This hotel had it all – courteous and helpful staff, comfortable and spacious rooms, a quiet setting, easy parking, and all the extras we love to see on a vacation, including a hot breakfast with multiple options each morning. I would definitely recommend and stay here again!
- The two level suite was perfect for our family, it gave everyone the space and privacy we needed!
- Good breakfast and good kitchen.could use a little updating.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hewing Hotel offers accommodations in Minneapolis. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stillwater is 23 miles from Hewing Hotel, and Saint Paul is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Such a hip, cozy and inviting space. The rooms were tastefully decorated with modern, masculine, industrial decor. THe bed was comfortable, the bathroom spa-like, and the restaurant bar was so lively and delicious. I also greatly enjoy a few of the nearby spots in the up and coming neighborhood: bachelor farmer and spyhouse coffee. Such a great stay!
- We stayed at Hewing specifically for the rooftop spa. They are the only hotel downown with anything like it and it did not disappoint. It is an extra $25/person per night whether booking online or at the desk. They close it at midnight but stop serving drinks at 11:30PM. The view was perfect and the size was good enough although it would have been slightly awkward with one other couple in there. I really hope they add more spa features (sunroom, salt room, massages, etc.) to make this a real winter staycation destination. Allowing dogs is a big plus. Location around many of the cities greatest restaurants and bars is nice (Inbound, Fulton and Modist breweries all in walking distance). Solid reasonably priced minibar in room. Lastly parking across street in hourly public 333 lot was only $19 from 7PM Thurs to 12PM Friday.
- Love the hotel. Everything about our experience was amazing!
- The aesthetics of the common areas and the decor of the room itself made for a great feeling of being in a special place. We loved the integrity of the building’s preserved architectural details. And the bed was really comfortable. Memorable stay!
- Loved the unique accommodations; love that the historical building was renovated vs demolished! parking was pricie & inconvenient to park affordably several blocks away. Rooms a little pricie. Excellent service & excellent atmosphere!
Top Hotels In Wayzata Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wayzata Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wayzata Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wayzata Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!