10 Best Hotels To Stay In Watson Junction California – Top Hotel Reviews
Watson Junction California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Watson Junction California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Watson Junction California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Watson Junction California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Watson Junction California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Watson Junction California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Watson Junction California:
Days Inn Long Beach City Center
One of our top picks in Long Beach.Located a 10-minute drive from Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, this hotel serves a continental breakfast every morning. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. Free guest parking is also available.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at the Days Inn Long Beach City Center. All guest rooms include a work desk, ironing facilities, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Long Beach City Center Days Inn. A tour desk is available. For convenience, a guest laundromat is available on-site.The Pike at Rainbow Harbor and the Port of Long Beach are within a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Disneyland is 22 miles away.
- Beds where so comfortable and the room felt so cozy!
- I like the skylight in the bathroom and wooden beams
- The room was comfortable & the staff was friendly
- To be quite honest, I booked this site due to the fact they have smoking rooms.
- The hot tub in the room was very very nice. It was a great way to relax and set the room with my wife. But the room was not even close in size to what they said and didn’t look like the pictures at all. It’s nice but felt more sleepy than romantic.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Long Beach
One of our best sellers in Long Beach! Motel 6 Los Angeles – Long Beach is located in Long Beach, 4.1 miles from The Pike at Rainbow Harbor and 3.9 miles from City Place Long Beach.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Long Beach Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Super value for money. Newly renovated so no issues with any facilities. Staff, especially general manager Charrolette are very helpful. Bus stops, budget restaurants, grocery story, pharmacy etc are all withing 5 min walk. This one is super highly recommended for value seekers.
- I liked the ease of free parking and how pet friendly the venue was.
- very clean, you can tell the place was renovated recently
- Very clean. Very friendly helpful reception staff
- Staff was lovely . Super nice & helpful. Updated decor & new TV. Jack in the box in the same parking lot, dunkin donuts & dennys all close enough to walk to.
One of our best sellers in Long Beach! This Los Angeles Hotel has art from local artists. It has an outdoor swimming pool, shuttle service, continental breakfast, free newspapers and free wireless internet.In addition to the on-site art from local talent, the Hotel Current is also near many other cultural locations. The Museum of Latin American Art and Earl Burns Miller Japanese Gardens are near the hotel. Other popular attractions include Harbor Breeze Whale Watching and Gondola Getaway boat cruises.Each room at the Current in Los Angeles features a mini-refrigerator and premium cable TV.
- the room was so spacious and nice loved the bathroom
- The rooms were upgraded well and had a nice modern feel
- The guy who worked the shuttle was awesome. He needs a raise! He remembered to bring our car seats on the return flight. Excellent service.
- It was a very nice pleasant stay and I will be back and bring others
- I love the staff there and the room is always nice
Best Western of Long Beach
One of our best sellers in Long Beach! Begin a stay in Long Beach, California at the Best Western of Long Beach, a centrally located hotel, surrounded by a number of nearby attractions making it an ideal location for exploring the city.The dedicated and thoughtful staff at the Best Western Long Beach as well as the variety of modern amenities, including free high-speed internet, are sure to make a stay in the area enjoyable and relaxing. A shuttle service to and from Long Beach Airport and Long Beach Convention Center is available with a reservation.Start your morning with a complimentary continental breakfast before taking the Metro-rail, located just outside the hotel’s front doors, to explore the nearby area as well as nearby Los Angeles and Hollywood.
- I like that the garage had a gate for security. The area didn’t seem safe.
It was a last minute booking for somewhere to stay the night before we flew out of LAX, parking was excellent, and no problem and no fee… 20mins approximately drive from LAX.
we were upgraded to a suite on arrival, which was absolutely lovely, very spacious and ideal for sorting out or suitcases prior to flying out.
The breakfast exceeded our expectations, fresh and continually topped throughout the breakfast time, nothing ran out.
The metro stop was right outside the door of the hotel if you wanted to go down long beach, or into LA (parking anywhere in LA is horrendous and expensive anywhere).
The front desk were friendly and so helpful, they printed off boarding passes for me.
- Staff was friendly and Very accomodating. Rooms were clean and bath/beauty essentials were on point. Breakfast was amazing.
- Friendly staff. Good breakfast and special treatment to get to our cruise ship on time. Thanks Again : )
- Short ride to anyplace in Long Beach. Good products and thick towels. I felt safe.
Residence Inn Long Beach Downtown
One of our top picks in Long Beach.This hotel is in downtown Long Beach, 2 miles from the Long Beach Convention Center. It has a heated outdoor pool, and features suites with kitchens and Pacific Ocean views. A daily hot buffet breakfast is provided.Suites at the Residence Inn Long Beach Downtown include a living and dining area. The full kitchens have a refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine. Free Wi-Fi is also available.In the morning the Residence Inn serves a daily hot buffet breakfast. Monday through Wednesday from 5 pm to 7 pm guests can enjoy an evening social with free beverages and a light dinner. Guests at the hotel can relax in the whirlpool, or visit the fitness center. A grocery delivery service is provided by the hotel.Huntington Beach is less than 17 miles from the Residence Inn Long Beach Downtown. Nearby recreational activities include miniature golf, hiking, and rock climbing. Aquarium of the Pacific is less than 2 miles from the hotel.
Spacious room for three friends.
Pretty views from living area and bedroom.
Haven’t had comp breakfast, yet…
Heater and fan worked well.
Bed in room.
- Room was very roomy, clean and bed was comfortable.
- The quality of the room over all was incredible. The size was also very nice with a small kitchen area, it was a very nice room
- Nice hotel close to downtown Long Beach. We had a small studio with a kitchen and the bed was comfortable. The room had a desk and decent wifi so it’s good place for business trips. Very friendly staff.
- vvery friendly staff. Transport from the Hotel into downtown is very easy with a free bus that can be used every 20 minutes
- Spacious room for three friends.
Featuring a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, this Manhattan Beach, California inn is just over 1 miles from Manhattan Beach Pier. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Each at the Seahorse Inn room features a flat-screen satellite TV, a desk and a private bathroom. All rooms are air-conditioned.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Manhattan Beach Seahorse Inn. A daily maid service is featured.Los Angeles International Airport is a 10-minute drive away. Redondo Beach is a 5-minute drive from the Seahorse Inn.
- Staff responded to our issue politely and refunded our money when asked.
- Very clean room, well lit, nice desk. 2 gripes shower head was unacceptable minimal variance in type of spray, second gripe very small television, otherwise motel was very good.
- The room was big enough but it is very plain and not appealing to the eye.
- Clean room, friendly staff, accommodating with a late check in
- The location the staff was helpful maids cleaned the room every day well but floor very dirty ans sticky
Motel 6 Carson
Located off of I-405, this Carson motel is located across the street from SouthBay Pavilion Mall, which features more than 100 stores. It has traditionally-styled rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV, a work desk and ironing facilities are provided in each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Carson.Carson Motel 6 is close to several of the area’s major attractions, including the Stub Hub Center, Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Chinatown Los Angeles, the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific. California State University, Dominguez Hills is 2 miles from this motel.
- It’s in a great location this close to everything
- need was just right and blankets sheet were super clean.
- The rooms were so clean and modern from what I remember Motel 6 to be.
- I liked that the room was so close to the Stubhub center and it was clean.
- Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, bathrooms are good size, AC and heater work well, tv and wi-fi work fine. Buffet next door and mall across the street with a movie theater, as well. Many places to eat within walking distance.
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn
Offering a year-round outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, this Redondo Beach hotel is 10 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Cable TV is featured in all rooms at Best Western PLUS Redondo Beach Inn. Each bright room comes with tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge and microwave are provided.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Redondo Beach Best Western PLUS Inn. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available. A gym is on site.Redondo Beach Pier is a 5 minute drive from this hotel. Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach Marina are 3 miles away. Bike hires are available.
- Breakfast was excellent, many choices including plenty of fresh fruit, several choices of cereal and yogurt. Staff in breakfast room was also excellent, friendly and helpful. Front desk clerk at check in was responsive to our request for a room away from road noise. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Breakfast has a lot of good options, healthy choices and indulgent ones. I love being close enough to have my morning run at the beach.
- All was ok but nothing spectacular, just a simple hotel for one or two nights
- Good breakfast and parking included. Walking distance from beach.
- Everything at this hotel is amazing and meets every expectation you can imagine. We love this hotel. Friendly staff, great service, awesome breakfast, comfortable rooms at their finest, this hotel blows my family and I await every time. We love The Best Western Plus Redondo Beach!
Best Western Los Angeles Worldport Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Best Western Los Angeles Worldport Hotel offers accommodations in Wilmington.Each room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 18 miles from Los Angeles Worldport, and Santa Monica is 20 miles away. Long Beach Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was wonderful Yolanda did a great job taking care of us. You should give her a raise!!!
- The eggs were extra fluffy and the bed was like a cloud lol, really though. We all slept like babies.
- Awesome waffles that you make yourself and breakfast choices that included eggs and sausage!! Made my morning.
- The fresh waffles and other breakfast items made all the difference. Good start to my day.
- Clean and good for one night stop. Value money/comfort.
DoubleTree by Hilton Carson
Just 3 miles from StubHub Center, home of the LA Galaxy and Chivas football teams, this Carson hotel features on-site dining options. Free guest parking is available.Cable TV with pay-per-view channels is available in each air-conditioned room at Doubletree by Hilton Carson. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The Refinery at DoubleTree by Hilton Carson serves regional cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In the evening, guests can relax with a cocktail and enjoy casual dining options in the hotel’s Scoreboard Lounge. Room service is also available.Carson Doubletree by Hilton features an outdoor pool and hot tub with private cabanas.Guests of Doubletree can take advantage of free wireless internet access throughout the entire hotel including public areas. A business center is on site.
- Room service was awesome, front desk staff and most staff we encountered were super nice. Location very close to plenty of activities and food. Bar on site!
- Great staff, close to Long Beach and Stub Hub stadium
- Everything was great. The staff is amazing we love staying there
- The staffs were very friendly. I accidentally booked smoking room but they upgraded and gave us non smoking room without charge.
- The room is just right for the both of us very romantic
Top Hotels In Watson Junction California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Watson Junction California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Watson Junction California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Watson Junction California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!