10 Best Hotels To Stay In Watlington Oxfordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Watlington Oxfordshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Watlington Oxfordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Watlington Oxfordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Watlington Oxfordshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Watlington Oxfordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Watlington Oxfordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Watlington Oxfordshire:
Mercure Thame Lambert Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mercure Thame Lambert Hotel offers accommodations in Aston Rowant, just 14 miles from Oxford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milton Keynes is 27 miles from Mercure Thame Lambert Hotel, and Windsor is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 26 miles from Mercure Thame Lambert Hotel.
- All the facilities and staff exceeded my expectations . I would not hesitate to book again.The food in the kite restaurant was excellent.
- Hotel is middle of nowhere, but we liked thst very oretty surroundings. Food was excellent, amd staff very attentive. Unfortunately our friends had huge problem with bugs in ghere room which out a slight dampner on our stay. We however were fun, not one bug in site.
- lovely big room , good food, nice décor in the hotel, lovely staff.
- The food in the restaurant was very good and the staff very friendly
- The staff were all lovely and so helpful-we had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and the food was really good. The room was very clean and a great size with super views of the red kites. Thank you to Ioana, Tatyana, and Olga as well as the lovely lady who cleaned our rooms. We hope to go back.
White Hart Hotel
Located in Nettlebed, 17 miles from Oxford, White Hart Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Windsor is 17 miles from White Hart Hotel, and Reading is 8 miles away. London Heathrow Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Englands Rose offers accommodations in Thame. The inn has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the inn. Oxford is 13 miles from Englands Rose, and Milton Keynes is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome from Sheila, who couldn’t do enough to make sure my stay was as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Old world charm and service, room was quiet and relaxing and evening meal especially cooked for me.
- Staff really friendly I will definitely stay again and looking forward to my next visit
- staying for work, so just a bed to sleep in after a long day at work
- Personalised service, relaxing atmosphere, welcoming to dogs. Sheila and her team receive you in a homely environment making sure you feel welcome.
- Extremely friendly and pleasant hosts made us feel instantly welcome and relaxed. Room was as described on website. We booked a triple with three single beds in this little pub/B&B. We were on a horsey course nearby so only stayed a couple of nights and just needed somewhere to sleep. The room was a bit of a tight squeeze for 3 adults and had a tiny shower room/toilet but was very clean and comfortable once in bed. We would definately stay again if in the area as it was good value for money. Breakfast was cooked to order and served to you ..we just had eggs and toast by choice, more like home from home than hotel experience so if you like a more personal touch the pub/B&B will suit you.
The Crown Inn
The Crown Inn is located in Benson, just 11 miles from Oxford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.Windsor is 23 miles from The Crown Inn, and Reading is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 30 miles from The Crown Inn.
The bed was decent.
The breakfast was modest but good.
The reception and breakfast staff were helpful and pleasant.
- Location. 2 minutes walk from my son’s house .
- The welcome was friendly and the room cosy. Good pressure on the shower and the bed was comfortable. There was a lovely fresh fruit salad for breakfast. Sunday night was very peaceful.
- Proximity to family in the area. Included breakfast was very good. Friendly management.
- Ample parking, nice old village. Super comfortable bed in room 4, SuperKing size with great linen. Constant hot water,great shower. Room was warm and clean, couldn’t ask for more 🙂
- The bed was decent.
This former 17th-century traveler’s inn offers elegant rooms in the village of Stokenchurch, between London and Oxford. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.Each room at Kings Hotel has an Italian marble bathroom, with high-quality toiletries. Each room also has a flat-screen plasma TV with satellite channels.Kings Restaurant offers a changing menu made with local produce, and full English or continental breakfasts are available in the morning. The bar serves snacks and drinks, and shows live sports on TV.Just off exit 5 of highway M40, Kings Hotel offers easy access to central London, less than a one hour drive away. The historic city of Oxford can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Room very clean.TV channels goood.Plenty of hot water.
- The food was really good, but not very much choice on the menu .
- Late bar God food served in bar , breakfast was a proper buffet.
- The homeliness feeling ok wasf the hotel and the size of the bed and the room. As I stayed in a single room.
- Bathroom door handle was broken and didn’t close. Room was clean and serviceable but only as a stop over stay.
The Old Red Lion
Set in Tetsworth. The Old Red Lion has a terrace, bar and free WiFi. All rooms have a balcony.All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The units will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.The Old Red Lion offers a Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast.Oxford is 11.2 miles from The Old Red Lion, while Milton Keynes is 25.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 29.2 miles from the property.
- It was close to where I needed to be. Bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly.
- The breakfast was amazing. Lovely comfy room for parents and kids.
- The Olde Red Lion was adequate for an overnight stop, the bed was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great as were the staff.
- Friendly staff, good old English pub and very welcoming locals, best nights sleep in ages topped off with a full English
- Great breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Comfy room. Location so quiet. My second stay and will definitely be back.
The Tree at Cadmore is located in High Wycombe, 18 miles from Oxford and 29 miles from Milton Keynes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Windsor is 15 miles from The Tree at Cadmore, and Reading is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The size of the room, comfort and the bathroom size was good. The food in the evening was excellent.
- The location was perfect – right next to my office/motorway.
Large room. Cheap
Good parking. Coffee and biscuits in room.
- Wasn’t much I did like. Rooms were extremely dated with Mould around the windows in all rooms. bathrioms were dated and shower a mere trickle. No one was around to check us in, keys left on a chair when entering the building and all rooms charged to my credit card rather than being paid for individually on checkout. At no point saw anyone from The Bluebell and no kithen available offering breakfast as advertised. Radiators hung off walls in rooms and replaced by blow heaters. Possibly one of the worst nights stay I’ve paid for!
- The meal in the evening was better than the menu led us to believe. Tasty and well cooked. Also the bed was large and comfortable.
Shillingford Bridge Hotel
Shillingford Bridge Hotel is located in Wallingford, 10 miles from Oxford and 25 miles from Windsor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reading is 14 miles from Shillingford Bridge Hotel, and Swindon is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 31 miles from Shillingford Bridge Hotel.
- The location by the river and the lovely crisp bed linen
- The restaurant provided beautifully cooked food at a reasonable price. The dining room overlooked the Thames, a lovely location. Service was excellent and all staff were friendly and very helpful. We had a problem with our room, which wasn’t the fault of the hotel, and this was quickly resolved by providing us with an alternative upgraded room.
- The hotel is very tired and dated. There was water running from a smoke alarm and cracks in the walls, marked walls and generally grubby.
Excellent bed – very large and comfortable.
Good range of breakfast options, fair range of evening bar meals – freshly cooked
Location by river etc.
Honesty of manager that new owners knew hotel needed tlc and facelift
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The cooked breakfast was cooked very well.
The river views were lovely .
The Town Arms
The Town Arms is located in Wallingford, 12 miles from Oxford and 23 miles from Windsor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Reading is 12 miles from The Town Arms, and Swindon is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Coachmakers Arms
Featuring free WiFi, The Coachmakers Arms offers accommodations in Wallingford. The inn has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Oxford is 12 miles from The Coachmakers Arms, and Windsor is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Breakfast is not served at the Coachmakers, and the kitchen was closed on the day we visited. Helpful owner, David, advised us where to park as there is no parking at the property. The inn only opens in the evenings on weekdays but if you contact them you can check in earlier in the afternoon.
- Lovely pub, comfortable room with everything I needed. Very convenient location.
- Room comfy and well appointed , bathroom and bath good
- V friendly welcome and nice facilities in centre of the town.
- Very comfortable room, shame they don’t do breakfasts!
Top Hotels In Watlington Oxfordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Watlington Oxfordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Watlington Oxfordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Watlington Oxfordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!