10 Best Hotels To Stay In Waterway Estates Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Waterway Estates Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Waterway Estates Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waterway Estates Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waterway Estates Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Waterway Estates Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Waterway Estates Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Waterway Estates Florida:
Holiday Inn – Fort Myers – Downtown Area
Holiday Inn – Fort Myers – Downtown Area offers accommodations in Fort Myers.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Fort Myers Beach is 13 miles from The Holiday Inn Edison at Midtown, and Sanibel is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The bathroom was clean and modern and the toiletries were very good. The bed was firm and comfortable.
- Room hade been updated, so nice and clean. Others in my party had some issues from leaking up above their room, but were finally able to move to another room. Love the shuttle service, wish it would run a little later in the evening. On the day we left, the shuttle was not is service, so I would not have been happy if I was staying for one more day.
- The pictures were very deceiving. The hotel was not as attractive as the picture. Much like an online date. They trick you with nice pictures and you are stuck with it.
- A сHain Hotel. Know what to expect. Good to stay overnight or for a couple of nights. Located just on US 41 which is very convenient when you stop on the way.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms wereclean and well presented. Beds were comfortable and we slept good as did our friends. We were very pleased that there was a bar and grill and had room service.
Riverview Inn offers accommodations in North Fort Myers. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Myers is 1.4 miles from Riverview Inn, and Fort Myers Beach is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The door wasn’t secure. Chain was missing and the double bolt on the door didn’t seem to work. The room had a adjustable desk chair, but absurdly no desk or table to work at. The inside door was unsightly. The room had recently renovated and had a new sink and European type shower with a drain in the floor. There were no hangers. They gave me four at the reception desk .
- Minor renovations were still in process due to hurricane Irma. The room was comfortable and clean. Staff was pleasant.
- The beds were comfortable the rooms where very nicely done
- Clean room..centrally located. Great view on river side of property
- Comfortable clean beds, good location, nice staff, reasonable price, good water pressure in shower. Would definitely stay again!
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront
In North Fort Myers, Florida, this waterfront hotel has an outdoor pool and provides free Wi-Fi access. Downtown Fort Myers is just a 4-minute drive from the property.A balcony is included in all rooms at this Best Western hotel, and select rooms feature a view of the Caloosahatchee River. A microwave, a small refrigerator, and cable TV are also provided.A private pier and a boat dock are available on site at the Waterfront Fort Myers Best Western. A restaurant and bar are available as well as free parking for guests’ convenience.North Shore Park is 900 feet from the hotel, Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve is a 15-minute drive from Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront, and Sun Splash Family Waterpark is 11 miles away.
- Payed for a king room, it was huuuge with a huge bathroom and balcony towards the canal. Heated pool open till sunset with bathtowels in the pool area. We got coupons for a free breakfast (limited menu but still good) at IHOP located in the parking lot.
The restaurant next to the water is good and has a decent price. But careful, there are two next to the hotel. The other one is disastrous.
Well located if you are lucky enough to get a room with a view.
- Big room, lovely view, friendly staff, nice swimming pool!
- Breakfast voucher for IHOP, which is right next door.
- Bfast @ IHOP was good..grab/go bag much appreciated
Motel 6 North Fort Myers
Located in North Fort Myers, 1.6 miles from Fort Myers, Motel 6 North Fort Myers features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Myers Beach is 15 miles from Knights Inn Fort Myers, and Sanibel is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Place was in a bad part of town was dirty and just plain and simple nasty was kept up all night. I really have no idea how this place is still open I wouldn’t doubt if black mold was everywhere
- There was no breakfast served but coffee, and it was ok. The beds in our room were clean and not too bad to sleep on. The room was clean (at least as clean as it going to get). The morning receptionist was pleasant upon checkout.
- Motel 6 in Ft.Myers is ridiculous and the staff was very rude😣😥
- Blood on wall’s dirty extremely dirty and only get 5 watchable channel’s garbage
- Hardly anything. Motel was dirty and under construction.
Red Roof Inn Ft. Myers
Just 1.5 miles from Fort Myers, Florida city centre, this riverfront hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from the Butterfly Estates Conservatory. It features an outdoor pool and free in-room Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are included in each guest room at Red Roof Inn Ft. Myers. Satellite TV and free local calling are provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this Fort Myers hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.The Edison and Ford Winter Estates Museum is 5 minutes’ drive from the Fort Myers Red Roof Inn. Southwest Florida International Airport is less than 16 miles from the hotel.
- View of river while eating breakfast near the pool
- There was nothing nice about this place – maybe the view could be deemed pleasant.
- Centrally located in North Fort Myers and convenient for shopping, dining, etc. Great staff. We would stay here again.
- The view was very nice. Having the shower in a tub was good because many that are just showers get the floor to wet and is dangerous. All the extras, ironing board for one. Chairs in the back were nice to have for the view.
- I like the guy at the front desk with the accent I’m not sure what’s his name but he is soooo polite and kind to me and my family each timed that we stayed here. Mrs Lucy is also a great and kind manager
Hotel Indigo Fort Myers Downtown River District
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Indigo Fort Myers Downtown River District offers accommodations in Fort Myers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Myers Beach is 14 miles from Indigo Fort Myers Downtown, and Sanibel is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Indigo Fort Myers Downtown River District.
- My second biz trip to Ft Myers and second time at this hotel. The staff is very accomodating and patient. The location is downtown and near the courthouse which is perfect for my trip. Near shopping and restaurants. The room was exceptionally clean this trip and the previous one. I plan to stay here in 3 months when I come back to Ft Myers.
- Bed was very comfortable and linens nice. The room was quite large and very quiet.
- All was great, However, an unauthorized charge of 167.34 was applied. MasterCard is investigating. Very unhappy about this.
- We always enjoy staying tgere. Love the staff and the roif top bar as a great bonus
- The room was really big and it was nice to have the coffee machine.
Legacy Harbour Hotel & Suites
On the Caloosahatchee River less than a 5-minute walk from Fort Myers’ historic center of the city, this property features a heated outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided to all guests.A small refrigerator, cable TV, and coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms at the Legacy Harbour Hotel and Suites. A waterfront view is featured in select suites.A fitness center and a laundromat are available to the guests of the Legacy Harbour Hotel and Suites. Guests can enjoy the on-site barbecue facilities or relax on the deck overlooking the harbor.The Edison and Ford Winter Estate is less than one mile from the property. JetBlue Park, a Major League Baseball facility, is a 20-minute drive away.
- Spacious rooms; great view of the harbor. Very relaxing.
- The location was superb – we were within easy walking distance to the trendy downtown Ft Myers area and the Edison Ford Estates and Marina.
- The front desk person was very friendly and informative. She answered all our questions easily amd accurately. Fantastic customer service on her part.
- The breakfast was good. Hot coffee and a fair selection for a continental breakfast. The view from the back door was right across the harbour.
- Pool. View. And would be great as a base for a week or more I’d needed
Econo Lodge North Fort Myers
Located in Fort Myers, 15 miles from Fort Myers Beach, Econo Lodge North Fort Myers features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanibel is 17 miles from Econo Lodge North Fort Myers, and Punta Gorda is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from Econo Lodge North Fort Myers.
- Nothing the door looked like the swat team broke it down furniture was dirty and junk
- Nothing at all, sorry I made reservation but I couldn’t get out of it, no cancellation policy I was stuck by crooks. Booking.com ought to be ashame of themselves for dealing with people like these.
- Front desk lady was excellent. I booked 6 nights everyday I come to my room housekeeper did her job.. Cleaned fresh towels soap shampoo I mean it’s was clean great place for the money you pay.. No complaints from me.
- My wife could not get on WiFi and was disapointed
- Friendly staff. Facility looks basic but is comfortable with good temperature control.
Travelodge – Fort Myers
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Travelodge – Fort Myers is located in Fort Myers in the region of Florida, just 11 miles from Fort Myers Beach.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanibel is 14 miles from Travelodge – Fort Myers, and Punta Gorda is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 8 miles from Travelodge – Fort Myers.
- Bed was reasonably comfortable and did not find any evidence of bed bugs.
- I could not sleep because it bugs in the room I paid online then when I got there I had paid in cash so that put a hold on my card I was like oh my God this was I didn’t like
The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The pool area was very nice and clean.
No eggs or bacon for breakfast, but a good variety of other items such as breads, bagels, muffins, oatmeal, fruit cups, fresh fruits, yogurts, cereals and waffles, with juices and milk. Staff was very polite.
- They had a reallt good breakfast, because there was something new added each day
- I checked in here after finding the other place i had booked was unsafe and uncaring. As soon as i pulled into the well-lit parking lot i felt the difference. Safe premises. Polite staff.
La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central
The La Quinta Inn Fort Myers Central is just 5 minutes’ drive from the city centre.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in every room of this Fort Myers hotel and guests will also enjoy free Wi-Fi. Toiletries and a hairdryer are also provided for added convenience.An outdoor pool is on site and available for guests of the Fort Myers Central La Quinta Inn. A launderette is also available along with meeting facilities.This hotel is just 4 miles from the Fort Myers Harborside Convention Center. Fort Myers Beach is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The bed was comfortable. We did not get bed bugs. The staff were very apologetic but he!pleas to make any changes.
They were undergoing construction due to the last hurricane. Only a small amount of rooms were available for rental. Staff was friendly. Room was comfortable. Breakfast was carry out only and included a muffin, bagel, orange or apple juice and yogurt. coffee was in the rooms.
Price was too high based on the conditions.
- Even though this hotel is rebuilding after the recent hurricane, it was clean and comfortable, and the staff were more than happy!
- It happened that the motel was very close to the parties we where visiting.
- The staff was great room was very clean loved the set up housekeeping was amazing on time with towels for my kids after showers in the morn they had fresh towels for later parking was just right everything was great my kids loved the morning breakfast and enjoyed the wifi
Top Hotels In Waterway Estates Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Waterway Estates Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Waterway Estates Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Waterway Estates Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!