10 Best Hotels To Stay In Waterloo Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Waterloo Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Waterloo Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waterloo Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waterloo Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Waterloo Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Waterloo Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Waterloo Illinois:
Super 8 Waterloo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Waterloo offers accommodations in Waterloo.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Louis is 18 miles from Super 8 Waterloo, and Chesterfield is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 28 miles from Super 8 Waterloo.
- The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and the coffee was plentiful.
- Being on the 1st floor. The shower and toilet were in separate rooms .
- the fact that we got there a little earlier and was able to get our room.
- Price was right. Everyone who worked there was helpful and pleasant. Location was fine. Jen the desk clerk was very helpful, came quickly to change out the battery in the smoke detector and brought us a working phone as the one in our room did not function.
- I liked how easy it was to park and access our room from the end of the building. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It was also very quiet and clean.
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Columbia
Conveniently located in the peaceful suburban community of Columbia, Illinois, just a short drive from downtown St. Louis, this comfortable hotel offers a wide range of unique amenities and services.Hampton Inn St. Louis – Columbia is just off I-255 for easy travel to nearby attractions. Guests can explore the Contemporary Art Museum or tour the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, which are both located just minutes from the hotel.While reading a free USA Today newspaper, guests can enjoy a free hot breakfast every morning at the Columbia Hampton Inn. The hotel also boasts a fitness room, indoor pool and 24-hour business center with print, copy and fax services.
- Excellent service and comfortable room. Good overall stay.
- We enjoyed the friendly staff, clean and comfy rooms and a good breakfast!
- Excellent visit and very personal staff including the general manager who said hi every morning and also rode the elevator with my son and I to ensure it was running safely. Very pleased with our overall experience
- Breakfast was great, with everything you can think of.
- I liked the arrangement of the bed in correlation with the window. It was a nice change to be facing the window rather than a wall. The appointments in the bathroom were a nice touch, too.
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis – Arnold
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis – Arnold is located in Arnold, 16 miles from Saint Louis and 18 miles from Chesterfield.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The staff extra friendly very nice for money spent
- Very roomy accommodations and comfortable bed. Older hotel but well maintained.
- Everything was beyond our expectations. Nice property, will definitely stay here again.
We like being located on the first floor due to our inability to walk and being close to be able to
eat breakfast and have coffee. The evening food needs something to be desired Staff was
- Staff was friendly. Room was well appointed and decor was nice!
Super 8 Belleville
Located in Belleville, 14 miles from Saint Louis, Super 8 Belleville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 26 miles from Super 8 Belleville.
- It was a nice hotel. Very clean staff was nice. I really enjoyed my stay I would stay here again.
- Comfortable bed and updated facility. Friendly staff. Great place to stay!!
- The location was perfect for us- We were visiting family in Belleville and downtown was cute and had great places to explore.
- They had a little continental breakfast in the morning. It wasn’t anything fancy but; served it’s purpose. The staff was very nice and there were no hassles. The hotel was near shops and restaurants. I wasn’t there for that but; it would have been nice if I was.
- They did not accept credit cards on site. Had to pay in cash. There were cigarette burns in the bed linens along with on the counter tops.
River City Casino and Hotel
Featuring a 90,000 square-foot casino on site, this Saint Louis hotel has spacious rooms with 42-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. The hotel is just off of the shores of the Mississippi River, less than 10 miles from the Gateway Arch.An iPod docking station is included in every guest room at River City Casino and Hotel. The bathrooms also include an additional TV and overhead rain shower head.Guests can enjoy a workout in the fitness center at Saint Louis River City Hotel and Casino. A modern events center with live entertainment and seating for up to 1,400 guests is featured on site.The hotel and casino features 5 on-site restaurants and bars.Busch Stadium, Edward Jones Dome and downtown St. Louis is within 10 miles of this hotel. The Missouri Botanical Gardens and the Saint Louis Zoo are a 25-minute drive from the property.
- Bed was amazing. Sheets so soft and o want those pillows for my home
- I didn’t request it, but my room had a view overlooking the Mississippi River, which was nice. The bathroom had a TV inside of the mirror – very cool! The hotel is very pretty. I had a nice steak dinner at the steakhouse, then saw a great concert at the event center, gambled at the casino, then had a late night snack and dessert! All around great stay!
- Comfortable room. Good food in sports bar. Great staff!
- Really clean room and all facilities. Big shower room.
- Overall great comfy room! Not expensive at all! Friendly staff!
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Just off I-55 and only a short drive from downtown St. Louis, Missouri, this hotel offers comfortable guest rooms with amenities such as free wireless high-speed internet access.Best Western St. Louis Inn serves a free hot breakfast every morning. After breakfast, guests can relax beside the indoor pool or work out in the fitness center.Attractions such as the Anheuser Busch Brewery and Six Flags St. Louis theme park are only minutes from the St. Louis Inn Best Western. Guests can also go shopping at the South County Mall or visit the famous St. Louis Arch.
- Location and parking were good. Check in was quick. Walking distance to Restaurant.
- Comfortable bed. Clean room. Friendly staff. Good breakfast options.
- Nice job on rebuilding best western, it’s a lot more different now
- Rooms exceptionally clean, staff unobtrusive, friendly, and respectful.
- Being an early riser ,I am often greeted with a grunt or grumble by people I meet at 3 am. The woman who was setting up the breakfast bar was not only VERY helpful, but extremely friendly. I enjoyed our early morning conversation!
Super 8 Pevely
Featuring free WiFi, Super 8 Pevely offers accommodations in Pevely. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Louis is 26 miles from Super 8 Pevely, and Chesterfield is 27 miles from the property. Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 32 miles away.
- The staff was awesome. Very friendly and accommodating.
- The room was clean when we arrived, and the desk staff were very nice. The hotel was close to fast food places. The hot breakfast was nice.
- They know me now there I’m down there once a month
- Having pool and hot tub was a plus and fridge and microwavein room.
- The property was clean and has an elevator between floors. Breakfast bar was great and clean.
Quality Inn & Suites Arnold
Located in Arnold, 18 miles from Saint Louis, Quality Inn & Suites Arnold features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is provided.Chesterfield is 19 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Arnold, and St. Charles is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 23 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Arnold.
- Didn’t receive a receipt, this hotel need to replace the toilet seat. Also replace the bedding, the blankets had stains on them.
- Food was surprisingly good, staff was friendly, room was clean!
- Great easy in, easy out close to Interstate access.
- Good location next to lots of shopping and food options. The cookies and ice water was a nice touch
- Loved your pillows. Beds were comfortable. We have stayed here before so it was not new to us.
Comfort Inn & Suites Cahokia
Comfort Inn & Suites Cahokia is located in Cahokia, just 5 miles from Saint Louis. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chesterfield is 23 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Cahokia, and St. Charles is 23 miles from the property. Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 17 miles away.
- breakfast was great! staff awesome. bed could have been more comfortable
- For the money, and considering it’s a 2 star hotel, it was a good stay. We had everything we needed for two nights. Bathroom was presentable and clean. The room, though seemed to have clean surfaces, it had an old looking/ dirt carpet. Also it was small compared to other king rooms and could not fit all furnishings nicely. For example, the nightstand drawers were facing the bed, so it couldn’t be opened all way. Thankfully we didn’t have to use it and it wasn’t big deal for us. but I’d appreciate if I could go in/out of the room with more space if it wasn’t for that office desk which was on the way.
- Great place to stay. Off the beaten path but we felt safe. Just a few minutes from downtown St Louis. Walmart and restaurants nextdoor!
- The staff was very polite We had a late check-out and they totally understood
I booked this hotel so we could see solar eclipse. I booked it back in
May! We drove 40 more miles to Town of Sainte Genevieve. Crossed
Mississippi on a ferry took back roads avoided traffic. Eclipse was
awesome hotel place to sleep only availability. Glad to see eclipse?
Hampton Inn & Suites – Saint Louis South Interstate 55
Located in Saint Louis, 12 miles from Fox Theater, Hampton Inn & Suites – Saint Louis South Interstate 55 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 18 miles from Hampton St Louis South Interstate 5.
- The staff was very friendly and courteous the dining area and bar was great the food was fantastic and the hotel manager Hatija was awesome we really enjoyed our stay my husband and I were celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary and we really enjoyed your accommodations.
- Everything… this is a top notch customer service hotel!
- The size of the room, the wonderful hot breakfast and the staff were super nice! I was too busy to get the hot cookies but I hear they are wonderful!
- The breakfast was amazing and the kids loved the cookies and milk service before bed! Everyone was friendly and the indoor pool was wonderful at night so the kids could swim before bed.
- The room was clean. And the hot breakfast cut down on time and money for traveling
Top Hotels In Waterloo Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Waterloo Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Waterloo Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Waterloo Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!