10 Best Hotels To Stay In Waterford Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Waterford Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Waterford Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waterford Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waterford Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Waterford Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Waterford Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Waterford Wisconsin:
Baymont Inn and Suites Waterford/Burlington
This hotel features an indoor heated pool, hot tub, and fitness center. Just 1 miles from Rivermoor Golf Club, it has a microwave and fridge in every room.Complimentary Wi-Fi and coffee-making facilities are provided in the traditionally decorated rooms at Baymont Inn and Suites Waterford/Burlington. They also have cable TV. The suites feature a spa bathtub.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast during their stay. The breakfast room features a fireplace and sofas.Alpine Valley Music Theatre and Boerner Botanical Gardens are within 16 miles of Waterford Baymont Inn and Suites Burlington. Batten International Airport is 23 miles away.
- Manager was very pleasant and attentive to our request
- Liked the Room, it was clean, spacious, bed comfy. All around very comfortable
- We were attending a basketball tournament in Burlington and decided to get a hotel room in the area. We wanted a hotel with a pool so the kids could swim. When we checked in they let us know the pool hours, 7am to 7pm. Seriously the pool closes at 7pm?? That was my main concern.
Each day I came back to the room it was unfinished in some way or
another, like bed pillows left on the chair etc., dirty wash cloths
left, really weird! Ridiculous & unacceptable!
- Bed pillows of two densities;thus able to choose one right for very comfortable head/neck support.Good black-out curtains. Good climate controls.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Burlington
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Burlington is located in Burlington, just 27 miles from Milwaukee.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Geneva is 13 miles from AmericInn Burlington, and Gurnee is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The room was large and there were many pillows on the bed. The lighting was poor around the mirrored areas.
- It needs to be updated. The drain in the shower was plugged. The food was not the best although the coffee was pretty darn good. The person at the desk was really nice and professional.
- It was the only place that had an available room at the time I needed to come to visit my mom who is in Assisted Living in Burlington.
- The bed was very comfortable for my husband and me.
- Child enjoyed the pool. Waffles, biscuits and gravy, juices and milk were all good at breakfast. Checkout was easy and quick.
Hampton Inn – Burlington
Located near Echo Lake, this Burlington hotel is less than one mile from the Chocolate Experience Museum. It features an indoor pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a 32-inch HDTV.Rooms at the Hampton Inn Burlington are equipped with a coffee maker and cable TV with in-room movies. A seating area and a work desk are offered for added convenience.Hampton Inn Burlington provides a business center and a gym on site. Safety deposit boxes and free newspapers are available at the front desk. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington is one mile from this Hampton Inn near Burlington and Browns Lake Golf Course is 2.3 miles away. The scenic River Walk is nearby.
- It’s near the river and you can take a walk or a jog
- staff were helpful and breakfast was good, lots of choices
- The bed was the most comfortable ive ever slept on!
- The room was clean and the staff was very accommodating. Also, the breakfast buffet was delicious.
- Vriendelijke ontvangst, kamer aan de straatkant, niet aan de “treinzijde”
Rodeway Inn Mukwonago Near Alpine Valley
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Mukwonago Near Alpine Valley offers accommodations in Mukwonago, just 24 miles from Milwaukee. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Mitchell International Airport is 22 miles away.
- always friendly staff, and a lot of cable channels! This isn’t going to be the Hilton or anything but it’s a great value for the money. Clean rooms and comfortable night’s sleep. There’s even a hot tub and pool if you are so inclined.
- It was easy to get to it was clean and it was priced as a value.
- I liked how clean everything looked and how pretty the lobby was.
- The continental breakfast consisted of bread or bagels that you could toast, bananas, no de-caf coffee, and no eggs or meat, no protein at all all carbs or sugar. Absolutely no time or thought went into breakfast. The shower needed to be replaced. TV and bed were OK.
- I stay here regularly and Alice, the front desk clerk always bends over backwards to accommodate me. She is a pleasure and an asset to this hotel.
Quality Inn & Suites East Troy
Featuring free WiFi, Quality Inn & Suites East Troy offers accommodations in East Troy, just 30 miles from Milwaukee.Every room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- service was very good , pillows were awesome room nice , good experience would do again for sure
- Staff was friendly and pleasant. Facility was fantastic room pool breakfast was excellent. Very comforting and rekaxing
- could have a little different variety for breakfast, but was good
- Loved everything about our room and stay. Nothing I would have had different.
- Clean, room was lovely. They let us a check in a little earlier thank God! Very friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee-New Berlin
A 20-minute drive from Marquette University and sports at BMO Harris Bradley Center, this New Berlin hotel features a daily continental breakfast. Each guest room includes a flat-screen cable TV.Free wireless high-speed internet access and tea and coffee-making facilities are available in each guest room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee-New Berlin. Suites have a microwave and refrigerator.A heated indoor pool is provided on site at Milwaukee-New Berlin Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. Guests can use the fitness center and business center that are on the property.This hotel is 14 miles from General Mitchell International Airport. The historic Pabst Mansion can be reached in a 22-minute drive.
- The front desk staff were friendly and very helpful. Also, the rooms are clean and generous in size.
- It was very quiet. Could not hear anyone in the hallways or traffic. Like the thick towels in the bathroom. Very nice furnishings. Breakfast was very good.
- Beds were comfortable lots of room and nice bathroom
- Extremely happy, approachable and helpful staff. Especially Carol. Housekeeping was fabulous…forgot her name but had beautiful eyelashes. Great town.
Julie was so friendly, gracious, and really worked hard to keep fresh and hot food available.
She was a lovely person to talk to early in the morning.
Quality Inn -Sturtevant
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn -Sturtevant offers accommodations in Sturtevant.A TV is featured.Milwaukee is 22 miles from Quality Inn – Sturtevant, and Lake Geneva is 26 miles from the property. General Mitchell International Airport is 16 miles away.
- booked first night on booking.com decided to stay an extra night the guy at front desk yes he had room. I asked if I could get the same rate as night before and he said yes it should not be a problem. that afternoon I went down to desk to sign sheet and the owner said the rate was 30.00 more due to the day being new year Eve and a lot of guests. he said my card was already charged the 30.00 more than what the desk clerk told me i could get. the owner said he couldn’t change it. it’s wrong I feel to do that someone should have called me and asked me if that was ok with me. not happy with how that all happened.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean and the shower had good pressure. Good blow dryer.
- I enjoyed the breakfast … the room was kept clean and service was enjoyable
- eggs were cold. sausage ws medium, waffel was okay.
- A bed was very comfortable bedding was of good quality room was clean and comfortable
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee South West New Berlin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee South West New Berlin offers accommodations in New Berlin.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milwaukee is 11 miles from La Quinta Milwaukee SW New Berlin, and Grafton is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Wasn’t offered eggs, however, everything offered was fresh, appetizing, and tasted very good. Atmosphere was quiet, comfortable yet friendly. Pleasant experience
- Bed was your average hotel bed, not too hard and not too soft. Pillows were squishy so you could just squish to your hearts content! Room and bathrooms were clean! The pool and hot tub were clean and maintained well! The FREE breakfast was your average hotel continental breakfast; waffles, bagels, toast, coffee, milk, juice.
- The pool was nice and warm and the hottub was very nice. Beds were comfortable. The staff was excellent! When I realized that it was a pet friendly hotel, I expressed my concern about my cat allergy. The front desk workers took the time to check if a cat had been in my room recently. They encouraged me to let them know immediately if I had any discomfort (which I didnt).
- Bed was comfortable and location convenient right off freeway. Noise level was low and staff friendly.
- Greta place, great service. Located just of Highway, but close to a lovely steak house. Also on other side of highway, a drive through and restaurant have a muscle car show, worth the visit its every Thursday.
Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark
This all-suite hotel, part of Grand Geneva Resort, features a year-round water park. Located 4.8 miles from Lake Geneva Municipal Airport, Timber Ridge Lodge offers suites with kitchenettes.Suites at Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark come furnished with fireplaces, spa bathtubs and balconies. Each suite comes with flat-screen TVs and free wired internet access. All suites have separate living and dining rooms.Guests of Timber Ridge Lodge get passes to the Moose Mountain Falls water park, presenting a 35-foot slide. As part of the Grand Geneva Resort, Timber Ridge provides guests with access to 2 golf courses, a ski run and WELL Spa and Salon.Among the 8 dining options at the resort, Timber Ridge Lodge hosts Smokey’s Bar-B-Que House, serving southern American barbecue.Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark offers horseback riding, tennis courts and a gym.
- The one bedroom suite, was like a little apartment. The fireplace was amazing! The bathtub was huge! Very roomy! My children loved it as well!
- Lisa Welch was great at helping me find what I needed for my granddaughter in the trader store. Lisa went above and beyond her call of duty in the trader store, I feel she is a real keeper.
- Suite had fully stocked kitchen including dishes and pots/pans. Indoor/Outdoor hottub was nice
- Loved all of the activities for the kids and waterpatk
- This is a great spot for a kid oriented trip. My 3 year old had a great time during our weekend get away. The arcade was a hit, the lazy river was perfect, the large water slides were exceptionally thrilling (for me and my husband), my daughter enjoyed a pony ride down at the stable, and one evening we gathered with the rest of the guests for a bedtime story by the fire place. We were just a hop skip and jump away from the down town area where we enjoyed a few meals, long walks and window shopping. It was the best weekend we’ve had in a long time and allowed us to enjoy each other without distractions.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort is located in Lake Geneva in the region of Wisconsin, just 31 miles from Gurnee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Room was quiet and having the kitchen area was great. Also having the washer/dryer came in handy. Indoor pool at Grand Geneva was great but Woman’s locker room was cold and needs a bench to sit on while trying to change back into clothes to catch the Trolley.
- Spa, text updates from staff, concierge, gift shop
The bathroom facilities didn’t match the photo showed
it indicated an oversize shower (two person) or a two person tub.
at the time of my arrival I was very disappointed.
so I phone call the front, and was transferred to a manager who informed
me that the rooms that a saw was all reserved or gone.
That really put my stay at your facility at the lowest on my list.
- Bed and pillows very comfy, the place was spotless.
- Spacious two bedroom villa, great for hosting family with children. Clean and comfortable, well equipped kitchen, fireplace a bonus.
Top Hotels In Waterford Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Waterford Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Waterford Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Waterford Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!