10 Best Hotels To Stay In Waterbury Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Waterbury Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Waterbury Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waterbury Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waterbury Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Waterbury Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Waterbury Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Waterbury Vermont:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waterbury Stowe
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waterbury Stowe is located in Waterbury, 25 miles from Burlington and 8 miles from Stowe.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 22 miles from Fairfield Inn Waterbury Stowe.
- Great location, close to Ben & Jerry’s , Cabot creamery farmers market and many great craft brewery’s. All within 5 miles of the hotel.
- It was beautiful very clean friendly and accommodating
- A modern, comfortable hotel, where everything works.
Clean, modern, perfect for day trips.
Great breakfast, fresh apples and sweet snacks were all complementary.
- Breakfast was good and offered a great variety. The beds and pillows were very comfortable.
Best Western Plus Waterbury – Stowe
Surrounded by the Green Mountains of Vermont, this Waterbury hotel features an indoor swimming pool and free WiFi.A flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning are provided in each room at Best Western Plus Waterbury – Stowe. There is also a coffee machine. Select rooms have a mountain view.The hotel has a fitness centre, shared lounge with a fireplace and a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and hiking.A complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning.Waterbury – Stowe Best Western Plus is 1.1 miles from Green Mountain Coffee Café & Visitor Center. Golfing at Blush Hill Country Club is 3 minutes’ drive away.
- I liked the pool, how the staff treated each of the customers, outdoor adventure around the hotel, etc.
- Very nice comfy place but the breakfast was a server let down. Cold Bacon and Cold scrambled eggs were served ………….. no milk for cereal ?? Green Mountain coffee was superb.
- Good value for money. Kids loved the swimming pool and the play room. Room was quiet and breakfast OK
- The location is terrific, right off US89; the room we had was superb with two queen beds; it was quiet despite its proximity to the highway; there are good restaurants nearby; the staff was quite helpful; the gym was perfect. Could not ask for more. Breakfast good also.
- clean, nice staff, good breakfast, great location.
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Stowe.This hotel is next to the Little River, near Mount Mansfield in Stowe, Vermont. The hotel offers a free daily continental breakfast and a glass-enclosed swimming pool.Sun & Ski Inn & Suites features non-smoking guest rooms with mini-refrigerators and coffee makers. Cable TV and private bathrooms are also included in each room.The Stowe Recreation Path is next to the Sun & Ski Inn and offers biking and ski trails. The Stowe Country Club is also nearby.
- The facilities where great, clean and friendly staff.
- Breakfast, bowling lanes, and the pool with the hot tub were great. The rooms were very spacious, new and clean. The staff was very nice.
- Great value for the price. Kids loved the bowling alley and the pool. Beds were very comfortable, and rooms were clean and spacious. There is something great about being able to back your car right up to your room to load your ski boots in and out. Staff was very friendly. Great location in the center of town. Easy, quick drive to the mountain.
- Great location! Right next to great food and oh yeah THE MOUNTAIN IS RIGHT NEXT DOOR!
- Free Breakfast was great, and i loved the little room with a fireplace to eat it in. So cozy! Also having a bowling alley on site was so fun!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Commodores Inn offers accommodations in Stowe, just 26 miles from Burlington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Burlington International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was delicious! (Used real eggs for the scrambled eggs!) Great Coffee! Great cookies in afternoon. Love the family room hang out feel near the fire place. Conveniently located near Mountain and restaurants/pubs! Super nice people at check in! Comfy Beds!
- Beds were super comfortable. “Continental breakfast” was more than expected and included bacon, eggs, hash browns, biscuits & gravy and french toast.
- I really liked being able to leave my car parked safely in the lot. It is very convenient to use the shuttle to Stowe. I also liked that there was a small restaurant inside the Inn, for a quick meal. Pool/hot tub was great after a day out on the slopes. The Inn exceeded my expectations.
- Bed was really confortable. Staff were really friendly. And the Pub, Oh that pub! The food was great, beers were greater, the service and friendliness was the greatest.
- Overall, the hot breakfast was great, with plentiful food. It was a nice change from the usual lame “continental” breakfasts served at other hotels.
Green Mountain Inn
One of our top picks in Stowe.Nestled in the center of historic Stowe, Vermont, this hotel features a sauna, massage therapy services and afternoon tea. Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory is 8.9 miles away.Each room is decorated in Vermont hand-crafted furnishings at the Green Mountain Inn. Cable TV is provided along with free Wi-Fi and coffee facilities.Whip Bar & Grill features local farm produce and New England microbrews on tap in a casual atmosphere. The Main Street Dining Room serves Vermont Country Breakfast and afternoon Tea and Cookies daily in a traditional New England ambience.Mountain Green Inn boasts a state-of-the-art gym. Guests can also relax in the year-round outdoor pool.Only moments from the hotel are many of the area’s main attractions and recreational activities. Guests can discover top-rated ski trails, fishing and kayaking. Stowe Golf Park is 1.6 miles away from the hotel. Mt Mansfield Ski Club is 8.1 miles away while Mount Mansfield is 10.2 miles away.
- Staff super friendly, excellent location, excellent restaurant, very welcoming and cozy, great access to restaurants and ski valley
- Dinner menu excellent! Rooms are well equipped and laid out, clean, attractive and a pleasure to stay in. Fabulous location – can walk to many restaurants and ski trolley.
- The breakfast was great, I think you should upgrade the coffee to Speeder and Earls coffee. At the Whip we had a great selection of wine, the charcuterie could use some work. The room, the spa, the pool, the sauna and the Staff were all excellent! Paul and Kevin most excellent! Thanks we will return.
- The room was amazing–comfy bed, awesome whirlpool tub in the center of the room and a gas fireplace. Food at the restaurant was great. The tea and cookies after a day of snowboarding was lovely. Staff was great. Great experience. Will definitely be back.
- Nice firm bed in the King suite. Very clean, comfortable rooms. We had 3 of us on a ladies trip and all wanted to be in the same room with a fireplace. Very comfortable for 3 – we had one adult on the pull-out sofa and two in the king bed – worked great. lots of space for everyone’s bulky winter stuff and suitcases. In room fridge handy. Large bathroom. Good coffee for the Keurig – Green Mountain. I’m not a Keurig fan but this was pretty good, especially once we picked up some real 1/2 and1/2. Afternoon cookies and tea were very nice touch. They did a good job keeping sidewalks and parking clear during heavy snow days. Great location – walked to very good restaurants and cute shops.
Mountain Road Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mountain Road Resort offers accommodations in Stowe.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Burlington is 25 miles from Mountain Road Resort, and Barre is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 22 miles from Mountain Road Resort.
- I goofed up when requesting the rooms and requested a single queen room instead of two double beds and the staff helped me out to find a room that worked.
Well located within walking distance to Stowe itself. Plenty of bars etc close by.
Room was reasonable size and comfortable. Ski bus stopped outside the property.
Short trip to ski areas.
- Fun retro vibe in the lobby. Rooms were a good size.
- This place is disgusting! Stay away! Pictures on website are fake news!!
- Did not meet anyone for check out. Just left keys on the desk.
Grey Fox Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Grey Fox Inn offers accommodations in Stowe, just 25 miles from Burlington. The inn has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 22 miles from Grey Fox Inn.
- Super value and everything fantastic. huge room very clean
Room was a good size.
Nice central location in Stowe.
Didn’t use it but the pool looked pretty nice.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Also, the bathroom was updated and was beautiful. Location was perfect. Loved the wood floors. Complimentary snacks were in our room. Spacious.
- Its pretty dead center to EVERYTHING! So going out was prefect.
- Good location easy walk into Stowe great place to base youself to tour the area. Quite area. Friendly staff.
Econo Lodge Montpelier VT
This Montpelier hotel offers a daily breakfast and free cable TV in all rooms. It is one mile from the Vermont State House, in the foothills of the Green Mountains.Along with free cable TV, guests of the Econo Lodge Montpelier Vermont will find a handy table and chairs in each room. Wi-Fi is free throughout the Montpelier Vermont Econo Lodge, and there’s a business center for guest use.Easily reached from Interstate 89 in Montpelier, the hotel is one mile from the Vermont History Museum in the Pavilion Building. The hotel is 17 miles from the Little River State Park and 18 miles from the Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory.
- The staff was nice! They did offer breakfast with eggs!
- We did not stay for breakfast. The room was dated but comfortable. Easy access back to the main road and highway.
- Clean, quiet, friendly staff, close to restaurants.
- The bed was good. Towels were nice. Towels were nice. Room felt comfortable, just have to keep the drapes drawn for privacy, so no nat. light.
- Staff (and the entire town) were extremely friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast included eggs, sausage, and a variety of breads. It was great. Location was perfect in relation to the city center. If I ever make my way to Montpelier again, I would definitely book the Econolodge.
Northern Lights Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Northern Lights Lodge offers accommodations in Stowe.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Burlington is 23 miles from Northern Lights Lodge, and Barre is 24 miles from the property. Burlington International Airport is 20 miles away.
- This place is in a great location for getting up to the mountain quickly. My room had some recent updates in the bathroom and was very quiet. The cleanliness was better than what you get in rooms three times this price. The bed and linens were very comfortable! Inn keepers were super friendly. Michael was a wealth of local knowledge about everything from trail selection, dining out and even where to get your boots fitted. The breakfast was over the top with basically high-quality baked goods, Muffins, scones,eggs, sausage and Some of the best French toast and maple syrup on the planet. I have stayed in many hotels and motels costing way more without even half of the value of this gem at Stowe.
- Staff and Michael were great! Breakfast was great! It is primarily a VT motel style that is very clean and comfortable with amenities like sauna (nice), hot tub (seemed clean, but i don’t partake), and pool (seemed very clean, but i don’t partake). I really recommend this for the combination of cleanliness, comfort, value, location, and staff.
- Great location, excellent breakfast buffet, very good value for money.
- Michael and his staff were awesome! Loved the inn, the pool and spa were great, and the location was perfect! Can’t wait to come back again soon!
- All around good stay. Good owners, very good breakfast, nice pool and hot-tub. Room was a little tight, but no real complaints. Not there to stay in the room anyway.
Hob Knob Inn & Lounge
One of our best sellers in Stowe! Set among acres of lush forests and tranquil views, this historic inn offers comfortable guestrooms, an on-site bar and lounge. and easy access to attractions and activities. Stowe Mountain Resort is 5.2 miles away.Start the day with a continental breakfast, featuring freshly baked bread, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee and orange juice. Explore the surrounding walking trails, relax by one of the 2 ponds or enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool.After strolling through the Hob Knob’s beautiful gardens or relaxing in the outdoor hot tub, enjoy a drink and some hand crafted food in the lounge which is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 17:00 to 21:00.Cross-country skiing, scenic hiking paths and mountain biking trails are only minutes from the Hob Knob. The charming downtown area, offering local restaurants and unique shops are also easily accessible.
- The bar /lounge area was a great place to grab a beer and hangout
- Owners and servers were super nice. Bar food was awesome.
- We wanted a quiet stay and we got it. Very peaceful.
- The family who runs this inn is absolutely lovely. So kind and friendly! Our kids played in the snow on the grounds and played games each night in the lounge with other kids who were staying for the weekend. Extremely family friendly. For people like me I have to comment that the sheets are nice! Cotton, comfortable, better than expected for a less expensive hotel.
- The privacy and quiet were great, yet we were still close to town.
Top Hotels In Waterbury Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Waterbury Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Waterbury Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Waterbury Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!