10 Best Hotels To Stay In Water Mill New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Water Mill New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Water Mill New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Water Mill New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Water Mill New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Water Mill New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Water Mill New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Water Mill New York State:
One of our top picks in Southampton.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Southampton Inn offers accommodations in Southampton.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Montauk is 25 miles from Southampton Inn, and East Hampton is 12 miles away.
- This is an attractive property in a great location, and the price was very reasonable. Parking is easy, the room was very comfortable, and everything about the hotel is immaculate.
- concierge ? not sure if one was on when there but office/admin staff great thanks
- Very comfortable room overlooking the gardens of the Inn which were lovely. The facilities available for guests were excellent (moreso in Summer), and plenty of space to move around in the room. Good parking on site and the staff were ultra friendly. Well located to town
- The large room, King size bed & very convenient location
- The bed was tempurpedic and very comfortable. The room was spacious, clean and nice. Bath/ shower adequate. Very nice stay!
Topping Rose House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Topping Rose House is located in Bridgehampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Montauk is 19 miles from Topping Rose House, and East Hampton is 6 miles from the property.
- I loved our bungalo! The champagne was free, the goodies in the room were abundant and free as well. We didn’t eat in the restaurant, but ordered room service. I’m certain we would have had a better dining experience had we dined there. But honestly the food was fine. The bungalo was contemporary and nice and quiet and we had our own private yard. I might bring my dog next time!
- Rooms in the main house are very comfortable and location central for visiting the Hamptons. Jean Georges restaurant excellent.
- Excellent food, we had one dinner and two breakfasts at the hotel. The facility presents a very relaxing atmosphere — I felt very good about being there from the moment we arrived.
Even though the weather was cold and rainy, the fire place in the library along with a cup of tea was beautiful! Topping Rose House is an outstanding property in the Hamptons, even with a Starbucks across the road.
The chef in the restaurant is brilliant! Our dinner was superb and our breakfasts even better. I can highly recommend Topping Rose House!
- It was my son’s wedding and they had a lunch at the hotel Farm Barn. Lunch was delicious, they did a great job!
Located in Southampton, 28 miles from Montauk, Hamlet Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. East Hampton is 15 miles from Hamlet Inn, and Riverhead is 11 miles from the property.
- This was a lovely stay. Molly at the front desk was a delight!
- Beautifully updated rooms, comfy beds, fridge and microwave.
- Cute, quaint hotel…I wasn’t expecting much, and on the outside, it doesn’t look like much, but once inside the room it was really nice. A great place for a staycation. I didn’t get around the surrounding area much.
- The Inn is 4 minutes from Southampton. Great location. And the room is very nice, clean, and the heater worked well.
- The Hamlet Inn is a wonderful place. Staff was extremely friendly. everything was immaculate, the rooms, the grounds the office and breakfast area. I wouldn’t’ hesitate to recommend this hotel!!!
Southampton Long Island Hotel
This Southampton property is located 3 miles from Coopers Beach and features an outdoor swimming pool. Shops and restaurants in Southampton village are a 5-minute drive away.Cable TV and a private bathroom are included in every air-conditioned room at the Southampton Long Island Hotel. Some rooms feature a full kitchen and some have a microwave and refrigerator.Visitors can access free Wi-Fi throughout the Southampton Long Island. Free parking is also available on site.The Southampton train station is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. The Southampton Golf Club is half a mile away.
- the room was very, very clean. The tv was on to greet me, the front desk check-in manager was professional and helpful.
- Very functional convenient nicely done space and on the whole spotless.
The rooms were tastefully updated with a boutique hotel style.
Smelled fresh, lit well, roomy new bathroom, charming.
- Great price , very cozy. Staff were very helpful and courteous.
- Good location for close access to the Hamptons. Nice staff. Big room. Very quiet despite the fact that it’s right on a highway. Motel is surrounded by trees. Room has a big mini-fridge if you want to store your own food.
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Baron’s Cove offers accommodations in Sag Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Mystic is 30 miles from Baron’s Cove, and Montauk is 18 miles away.
- Bedrooms’s confort, Bed quality, Bar atmosphere with the FirePlace, Sag Harbor
- Lovely spacious, clean rooms. Loved the lobby bar and fireplace in winter. Nicely decorated for Christmas
- The bed was definitely like a cloud, soft and nice.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Room and bathroom are well appointed and each a good size.
Continental breakfast excellent.
Location – able to walk into town easily.
The tavern bar – able to get food there – serves an excellent Mac, cheese and shrimp! And offers a warm and inviting place at night.
- Location within walking distance of town, room very comfortable, nice shower, toiletries. Very attractive lounge/bar area.
Located 2 miles from Wainscott Beach, this motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. It has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and free guest parking.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at 380 Inn Motel. For convenience, guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select rooms include kitchenettes.Fax and photocopying services are available at Motel 380 Inn. Vending machines featuring drinks are on site.Poxabogue Golf Course is a 12-minute walk from this motel. Children’s Museum of the East End is a 6-minute drive away.
Close to Eternal sunshine spotless of mind site.
- The location was great for exploring the area in all directions. The room was spacious enough for two and clean. Check-in staff person was very helpful with information on the area, where to eat, etc. Liked the motion-sensor light at the door.
- The building, staff and location were quaint and beautiful.
- First time to Long Island. Wanted to get an overview of life there. 380 Inn was a very good place for a base to see that part of the Island. Since Hurricane Jose was on our heels we opted to leave a day early to head down the island to escape the weather and be nearer our car drop off point before heading to JFK the next day. The owner was so kind to work with us. It turned out to be a good decision.
- It was set a in quiet location and was perfect for our short stay. It was a reasonable price for 3 nights. A shame it’s so old and the rooms are quite run down. Otherwise for a short stay it was fine
- Close to Eternal sunshine spotless of mind site.
The Inn Spot on The Bay
Featuring free WiFi, The Inn Spot on The Bay offers accommodations in Hampton Bays. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.East Hampton is 18 miles from The Inn Spot on The Bay, and Riverhead is 9 miles away.
- Second alternative given (two separate cabins) was fine, with nice view.
- The owner is wonderful and she is quite the cook! There was some unfortunate construction across the street and she handled the situation so well that the construction stopped in the mornings. I will return for sure. I was also traveling alone and felt very comfortable at all times. A frat rest amd renewal.
The owner and chef, also staff made you feel like you were home. They allowed me to make my own coffee, was before anyone else was up. That’s a big deal for me. but most of all, the comfort level as a guest. You were part of the family
that’s it and food outstanding
- There is no place that can beat the view, waking up on the water, sitting in the adirondack chairs, being able to paddle board from there. The weekend was awesome. Rooms were clean.
- Dinner was excellent I had a special chicken dish to die for Thank god they have 2 chefs on premisis. Rooms were overpriced! And little bit outdated. Make sure you make sure if you want queen bed we got stuck with two twins not very romantic
East Hampton House Resort
Situated on 5 acres of landscaped grounds, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk or less from the high-end shops and restaurants of East Hampton Village. It features an outdoor pool and a tennis court. Rooms offer full kitchenettes.A spacious seating area with a sofa bed and cable TV is furnished in every room at East Hampton House Resort. Rooms feature traditional décor and include a private patio.This hotel offers a fitness center and a children’s playground for guest use.Resort East Hampton House is a 1-minute walk from Mecox Gardens and the entrance to Village Park. East Hampton Airport and Maidstone Golf Club are each less than a 10-minute drive away.
- Very good place to stay for the weekend. Room are spacious, there is a microwave, a fridge, a sofa & a cool balcony overlooking the backyard.
- The room (set up as a suite) was large and comfortable.
- Very spacious studio accommodation. Two sinks in the bathroom was very helpful. Lighting at the bathroom mirror was excellent. Heating unit was very efficient and kept the room very comfortable.
- I enjoyed that it did not cost a fortune despite most properties in area being very expensive. While not located in the downtown area itself, it wasn’t far to walk to East Hampton proper by foot. However, note that the walk isn’t great because there aren’t cross walks or always sidewalks.
- East Hampton House was right in near where we wanted to be in East Hampton. The room had a little kitchen. It’s nothing fancy but all very nice and very clean. Kind of old fashioned, in a good way.
The Pridwin Hotel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, The Pridwin Hotel is located in Shelter Island, just 29 miles from Mystic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Montauk is 22 miles from The Pridwin Hotel, and East Hampton is 12 miles away.
- Cottage was comfy if very dated. Location is great. Nice view of the inlet from the porch.
- Breakfast options were limited. Very cute location, right on the water. You can have your morning coffee on the hotel’s porch while the waves hit the shore. Very serene!
- Location and they upgraded us to an ocean view room without having to ask. Super clean and comfortable room.
The location on shelter island is picturesque and peaceful.
It’s a historic hotel with a strong character that feels genuine.
The hotel is on a bit of a bluff so the room views (of the peconic river/bay) are great.
Pool also on a nice view position…
Staff is Awesome.
Room is oldschool but very clean and (new)comfortable bed.
-small flat screen good for first 2017 football Sunday.
-love the 1983 telephone!
- Staff excellent, restaurant and bar excellent, location beautiful
Shelter Island House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Shelter Island House offers accommodations in Shelter Island Heights, just 28 miles from Mystic. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Montauk is 21 miles from Shelter Island House, and East Hampton is 12 miles from the property.
Location was a dream !
Dinner excellent !
Staff superb !
- Great staff, great restaurant attached,wonderful location
- The property is beautiful, better in real life than in the pictures. The staff was very friendly and congenial. The rooms are clean and beautifully designed. Would love to stay there again!
- The staff were so charming and made the stay. Food at the Tavern restaurant was nice, comfort-food. Room was excellent and had a gorgeous view of the lawn and garden.
- Decor was lovely ,dining room charming,bed so comfy!nice to have a continental breakfast for the quests
- Location was a dream !
Top Hotels In Water Mill New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Water Mill New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Water Mill New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Water Mill New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!