10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wasserbourg Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Wasserbourg Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wasserbourg Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wasserbourg Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wasserbourg Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wasserbourg Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wasserbourg Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wasserbourg Alsace:
Auberge Obersolberg provides accommodations with private bathrooms in the Alsace region of France. It has a restaurant and terrace, and overlooks the Munster Valley.Auberge Obersolberg’s rustic dining room serves traditional Alsatian cuisine prepared with local produce. The menu changes according to the season. Guests are invited to dine in the dining room with its panoramic views of the Black Forest or on the terrace, which overlooks the Munster Valley.Obersolberg’s rooms are equipped with a TV and private bathroom with a shower. Each room has a view overlooking the mountains. Some of them feature a private balcony.The Obersolberg Auberge is located 2 miles from the Munster Train Sation and 11 miles from Colmar. There are a variety of activities in the area including hiking, mountain biking and fishing.
- very nice location for exploring mountains ( Les Voges, Petite Balon), nice views from hotel, spacy room, very good food in the evenings
- The food was a revelation. Our dinner was one of the best we had in that trip,with dishes of originality and great flavour. The wine too was excellent. Breakfast was copious, with excellent coffee and viennoiserie.
- Had some unexpected snow prior to my arrival and was very kindly collected at the bottom of the valley as my car was not capable of reaching the property. Very much above the call of duty, especially as he was the chef and dinner was being served.
- Location, the view and dinner were exceptional! They have a nice “playroom” with billiard
- Hôtel très sympa.sans chichi.accueil et clientèle sympathique.Pour Les amateurs de simplicité et de nature.bonne cuisine
One of our top picks in Munster.Located in the gorgeous valley of Munster, between Vosges and Alsace, the Grand Hotel is ideal for family stays.The hotel has 56 rooms and studios which can welcome up to 6 people. Each room is equipped with a bathroom and a television. Studios have kitchen areas with complete equipment.Grand Hôtel, surrounded with a 1 hectare garden, has an outside swimming pool and a bar-restaurant proposing a regional food. It also has an à la carte menu with Alsatian specialties.The hotel also features a laundry, a lounge, a terrace, as well as a big parking.
- Very cute place in a sweet French valley. Clean and nice bathrooms and kitchenette for longer stays. Staff was helpful and rooms were nice and warm (we visited late fall) which was important as it snowed a bit while we were there. Room had a bunk for the kids and a large bed for us.
- Great value as a place to stay for skiing. Staff was super friendly and nice to the kids.
- The hotel has got a washing machine (6 Euro for one load). Supermarket is around the corner.
About 15min. From Colmar
Good pizzas in its restaurant
- Big room, plenty of space and we all had rooms togeether
Hôtel Restaurant La Cigogne
One of our top picks in Munster.Set on Munster’s market square, this hotel offers an on-site restaurant with views of the stork nests. It is 600 feet from the tourist office and 1,500 feet from the train station. La Bresse-Hohneck and La Bresse Lispacht ski stations are within a 35-minute drive away.The rooms at Hôtel Restaurant La Cigogne have been individually decorated and include an LCD TV with satellite channels. They also provide an private bathroom, which is complete with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served in the dining room or in the comfort of guest rooms. You can also relax with an aperitif in the bar before sampling traditional cuisine in the restaurant.Colmar is 12 mi away and the Ballons des Vosges Regional Park are within 0.6 mi. Gashney, Schnepfenried, Trois-Fours and Schlucht Ski Resorts are all within driving distance.
- Location was great and staff was very helpful even with a language barrier.
- Perfect location when restaurant didn’t serve dinner, they kindly recommended another one that was excellent.
- Excellent location for Munster right across from the Christmas market. Easy access to all town locations. Good, basic breakfast. Friendly staff, but limited in English if you need that.
- The location is great: In the main square and close to shops, restaurants and bars. the hotel bar was always busy. The room itself was quite acceptable and comfortable.
- The hotel staff was very friendly. We enjoyed that. Good restaurant and great breakfast.
Hotel Verte Vallée
Located in Munster, 11 mi from Colmar, this hotel is set within a park just 450 feet from Fecht River. It offers a wellness center with a sauna and a swimming pool.All rooms features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a mini-bar and a private bathroom. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a free toiletries, bathrobe and hairdryer.The hotel offers a lounge restaurant open at lunchtime except on Sunday and bank holidays. There is a gourmet restaurant serving creative dishes prepared with characteristic produce from the area. Massage and beauty treatments are available upon request.The hotel is 18 mi from Longemer Lake, while Riquewihr is 17 mi away.
- Friendly staff, the pool and sauna were very nice. Nice room.
- Nice Hotel, very friendly staff, excellent restaurant, very pleasant and nice pool and wellness area and overall great value for the money
- Nice room, we had the refurbished one, and very good facilities. Excellent kitchen
- Great facilities and service minded staff. The verte vallee has managed to keep their high standard on all accounts and the restaurant is always worth a visit
- a lovely hotel with fabulous amenities. breakfasts were delicious as were the evening meals and the therapists is the spa were also delightful
Located 6.2 mi from Schnepfenried and Gaschney ski resort, this chalet-style hotel features a big park with tables and chairs, a traditional restaurant and guest rooms with mountain views. Munster is 1.9 mi away.All of the rooms at Le Chalet are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, a wardrobe and a desk.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room. Regional specialties are proposed at the restaurant.Colmar is 14 mi away and Luttenbach Train Station is 1,650 feet away. A garage for bicycles and motorbikes is available upon request.
- Peaceful and quiet area, with beautiful scenery. The staff were very friendly. Rooms are cleaned daily. Situated in the Vosges mountains, very close to one of the peaks. 20min drive to Colmar.
- Lovely location. Friendly owners. Was given a choice of rooms before we decided.
- Almost everything was great: room, cleanliness, temperature in the room, bathroom, food, staff
- Très bon accueil. Tout le monde a été très agréable. Repas excellents, petit déjeuner copieux.
Un petit hôtel tranquille, familial, avec une déco authentique, bien placé pour visiter le Haut Rhin, magnifique département Alsacien.
Petit déjeuner copieux. Personnel très sympathique, prêt à rendre service.
En résumé, de vraies vacances.
Hôtel Deybach is located 12 miles west of Colmar, between Strasbourg and Mulhouse. It offers affordable accommodations with free Wi-Fi and is 2,650 feet from the town center.Guestrooms at the Hôtel Deybach are equipped with a TV and private bathrooms.Breakfast is served daily at an extra cost and guests can enjoy their meal in the garden during the summertime.Hôtel Deybach also has a children’s playground and offers free private parking. There is a train station 650 feet from the hotel, which gives direct access to Colmar.
- The staff was most helpful and friendly. The breakfast was ample with a cute breakfast area.
- The manager was very attentive, pleasant and always on hand when we needed her. Free parking outside the hotel.
- Arrived on a motorbike and was immediately given the use of the garage. Short walk into the town centre but pleasant if you walk across the park.
- Everything is well thought. Room is cosy and neat. Staff is really helpful and friendly. Felt like home. Breakfast was delicious and nice. Location is good, very close to train station.
- 3 minutes walk to train station if you don’t want to take the car to Colmar for Christmas markets. Really good accomodation for a busy period in the region. Good free parking just at the door.
Hôtel Bar Des Vosges
This hotel is located in the center of Munster, in the Alsace region. It offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms, TVs and free wired internet access.Guests of the Hotel Bar Des Vosges can sample local wines and beers in the bar. During the summer, drinks and snacks are served on the shaded terrace.Des Vosges is 13 miles from Colmar and 32 miles from Mulhouse. It is directly accessible from the D10 and D417 freeways.
- Room small and nice, typical for France. Friendly Service, thank you!
- Was pleased when they offered to let me park my motorcycle in Thier garage .
- We visited during the World Cup and the hotel/bar was the go to place
Amazing friendly staff who speak German and English which is quite handy. Booked 2 nights for a hiking trip and the room and sheets were cleaned during the stay which is pretty unique. Comfy bed and quiet environment which is quite essential for a good sleep after long days of hiking and actually the location is quite perfect if you plan to hike around the area of Münster with the added bonus of restaurants and bars all around the venue.
I could easily recommend the place and will for sure come back again in summer.
- Simple hotel in the centre of Munster for a good price. Nice place, confortable beds, a little bit noisy, poor wifi conection.
La Maison d’Alice
La Maison d’Alice has Restaurant, garden, a bar and shared lounge in Breitenbach-Haut-Rhin. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at La Maison d’Alice also feature free WiFi, while some have a river view. All rooms have a closet.Buffet and vegetarian breakfast options are available each morning at the accommodation.Hiking, skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of La Maison d’Alice can find nearby.The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 50 miles from the hotel.
The breakfast is quite good. They offer a complete French breakfast (croissants, marmalade, honey, orange juice, coffee, tea, cheese, cold meat, baguette, butter, yogurt, fruits). You won’t leave hungry, for sure!
Also the landscape is incredibly beautiful! It is a great place for hiking. The rooms were clean and the parking lot big enough. Staff is very friendly and they are happy when you try to speak a bit of French with them (even if it is super basic).
The rooms were clean and contained all the basic stuff you need to spend the weekend. Shower and toilet are in a separate room, which is quite practical. Bed was comfortable, clean and fresh. Opening the window in the evening allows you to hear the river running on the side of the hotel.
- Nice hotel in beautiful surrounding. Room was fine and neat. Staff friendly and breakfast good in taste.
Uitgebreid ontbijt naar Franse normen. Een goede startlocatie voor wandelingen of fietstochten in de Vogezen.
In het bijhorend restaurant kan men ook goed eten. Het hotel is maar enkele kilometers van Munster verwijderd.
Das Haus liegt gut und ruhig gelegen. Man ist sehr schnell in den Bergen, sowie in der Weingegend.
Das Frühstück war sehr reichhaltig. Im Zimmer sollte der Fernseher etwas größer sein. Das Haus hat einen sehr guten Koch. Die Teller sind schön fürs Auge hergerichtet.
- Accueil et gentillesse du personnel. Chambre et équipement neufs. Qualité des repas. Le coin extérieur terrasse au dessus du torrent équipé de canapés . Village tranquille au pied de la montagne
- The breakfast is quite good. They offer a complete French breakfast (croissants, marmalade, honey, orange juice, coffee, tea, cheese, cold meat, baguette, butter, yogurt, fruits). You won’t leave hungry, for sure!
A l’Arbre Vert
A l’Arbre Vert is located in the heart of Alsace, halfway to Colmar and near the wine route. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.Rooms are comfortable and offer a telephone, TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony with a view of the garden or the mountains.The restaurant serves traditional and regional cuisine in a warm atmosphere.Guests can relax in the indoor pool and sauna.Hotel A l’Arbre Vert is 1.9 miles from the music hall ‘le Paradis des Sources’ at Soultzmatt.
- Nice friendly owners – newly decorated bedroom – excellent food.
- The chef is really good, dinner was very expensive but delicious. View from the hotel is very nice.
- Loverly village , nice large room with a countable bed , excellent breakfast
- L accueil sympathique des gérants, le calme et l emplacement et la très bonne cuisine..
- L ´accueil très chaleureux.propreté des chambres.Hôtel bien situé +parking .
Hotel De La Vallée Noble
Hotel De La Vallée Noble is set in a pine forest, just outside the village of Soultzmatt. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access, and free access to the indoor swimming pool and sauna.All of the guest rooms are simply decorated and have satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a balcony. Each room has a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant provides a calm atmosphere to enjoy traditional dishes and local specialties.Hotel De La Vallée Noble is located on the wine route, only a 20-minute drive from Colmar and Mulhouse, a 45-minute drive from Basel and one hour from Strasbourg by car.
Surrounding nature is beautiful, peaceful place, kindly staff.
Pool inside was not so big, but ok
- Food was very good in the restaurant. Balcony and fridge were good to have and kettle.
- Lovely location and man who checked us on was very helpful and friendly
- Nice quiet location. Attentive staff and good restaurant, excellent value for money.
- The hotel was well off the beaten track, but was well worth the journey as the location in the woods was a beautiful spot. The staff were very helpful as we commented that we were passing through and returning the following week when we were heading back from our holiday in Switzerland, but found the double bed in the hotel a little soft for our liking they immediately changed the room on our return to one with twin beds which was much better.
- Surrounding nature is beautiful, peaceful place, kindly staff.
Top Hotels In Wasserbourg Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wasserbourg Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wasserbourg Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wasserbourg Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!