10 Best Hotels To Stay In Washington Harbor Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Washington Harbor Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Washington Harbor Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Washington Harbor Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Washington Harbor Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Washington Harbor Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Washington Harbor Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Washington Harbor Washington State:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim
Free breakfast is available daily at this Sequim hotel. Guests can enjoy an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Olympic National Park is a 30-minute drive away. Guests can enjoy a full hot breakfast featuring cinnamon rolls.A flat-screen satellite TV is available in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and suites North Sequim. A work desk, microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are also included.A fitness center and 24-hour business center are both available for guest convenience at the North Sequim Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. Dry cleaning and laundry services are also available.The Coho Ferry to Victoria BC is a 25-minute drive from the hotel. Lake Crescent is less than a one-hour drive away and Seattle is a 2-hour drive from the property.
- The beds were super comfy and the pillows were like clouds
- So very friendly. WE stayed an extra day because the hotel was so comfortable.
- actually everything was better than expected – solid 4 stars! Who would have guessed? Highly recommend this hotel ( ps: they even have Tesla stations for electric vehicles!)
- Perfect location for a drive to Cape Flattery and Olympic National Park. The room was clean and had everything I needed.
- I travel to Sequim every August and won’t stay anywhere else. Close to everything I’m in Sequim to see and do. Staff is absolutely the best!
RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B offers accommodations in Sequim. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Victoria is 28 miles from RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B, and Port Townsend is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 55 miles from RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B.
- Very nice owners. It was very hot, no effective AC, difficult to sleep. Very tight quarters because each room is an old railroad car. Tolerable for a one night stay.
All the above, Olaf and Charlottes were lovely hosts. Their place is so much fun!!
Just fantastic. The cabooses are all beautifully renovated, a real labour of love. We stayed in the Circus caboose which was great, including a lovely jacuzzi bath. Every little detail was thought through perfectly, I’ve never seen anything like it. Olaf and Charlotte were wonderful hosts and the breakfast was the best we had on our holiday- they even made different food for my partner to accommodate him not eating cheese!
The most memorable and enjoyable place we stayed on our entire trip- one of my favourites ever. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Unique experience and excellent breakfast and delightful hosts!
- This was an amazing experience. If I were to advise someone I didn’t know well about whether to book a stay here, I would caution them to remember that they are scheduling a night’s stay in an actual railroad caboose, and that as a result, the experience is a bit different from an average B&B. The walls are made of steel, as is most of the restroom, and there’s a bit of a climb to reach your room. But there are unique tradeoffs as well, from the railroad-related DVDs to the ability to sit and unwind in one of the observation seats in the cupola (if your caboose was built with one of those). The four-course breakfast was delicious and thoughtfully made, and served in the environment of an old Burlington Zephyr dining car. All in all, a wonderful time!
Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park is set in Sequim. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The hotel has a hot tub and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms are fitted with a desk. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A hot continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Victoria is 27.3 miles from Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park, while Port Townsend is 14.9 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 55.3 miles away. & Cedars Casino is 5.2 miles away.
- The property is easy to find, nice remodel, lots of potential, amazing deal
- The continental breakfast was nicer than expected. As a suite, it provided essential luxuries of refer & coffee maker chairs & table. It was not a “kitchen” unit, so I did not expect full meal preparation facilities.
- Breakfast was great:) eggs bacon and waffles:) yummy!
- Room was clean and newly refinished. Comfortable bed.
- Roof leaked in bathroom, pool was inoperable. They did upgrade to better room which was great. Charged $37 more than Booking .com
Econo Lodge Sequim
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Sequim offers accommodations in Sequim, just 27 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.Port Townsend is 15 miles from Econo Lodge Sequim, and Port Angeles is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Not much in breakfast just cold cerealmuffi no eggs.
- The nreakfast bar lacked protein. I found all carns served. I would have appreciated boiled eggs as I have to have a protein for breakfast.
- Front desk gave us great service, room was really clean and smelled good, which is all we ask, gave us a senior discount, was close to eating establishments, the town of Sequim is just wonderful to explore and there was a Casino down the road by far the best of the 3 rooms we booked!!?
- Front staff was hospitable; parking was convenient
- We were greeted warmly as we checked in and were given the rundown on breakfast and laundry facilities as we enjoyed a cup of coffee available in the lobby all day. Our room was super clean which is important to me. The bed proved to be extremely comfortable. Breakfast was adequate: muffins, cereal, toast, bananas, milk, orange juice, and coffee. Considering most hotels/motels don’t offer breakfast, breakfast was a bonus deal. Despite the closeness to a main arterial, we didn’t hear traffic noise. Monetarily, it’s the best deal in town.
Olympic View Inn
Olympic View Inn is located in Sequim, 27 miles from Victoria and 17 miles from Port Townsend.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 56 miles from Olympic View Inn.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn & Suites Sequim
Located in Sequim, 27 miles from Victoria, Quality Inn & Suites Sequim features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Port Townsend is 17 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Sequim, and Port Angeles is 14 miles away.
- i had a one year old and A 5 year old with me they enjoyed it amazing breakfast maker waffles chocolate or original eggs sausage potatoes biscuits and gravy indoor pool
- Comfy bed and pillows , hot water .. good tv and great breakfast ??
- friendly staff, clean room and breakfast is better
- The staff were wonderful, the hotel was very clean and the location was perfect. We stayed at the hotel for 11 days for business, we would definitely stay there again.
- The staff was fantastic and as helpful as one could ask for. Yolanda made this trip for us
Juan de Fuca Cottages
One of our top picks in Sequim.Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Juan de Fuca Cottages is located in Sequim, just 21 miles from Victoria.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Port Townsend is 18 miles from Juan de Fuca Cottages, and Port Angeles is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 53 miles from Juan de Fuca Cottages.
- How quiet and relaxed it was. Also the folks who work there are simply great and friendly.
- The cottage was warm and cozy, the jetted soaking tub was a huge plus with my wife.
- I loved the room from the minute I walked it. It was cozy and comfortable with a home like feeling.
- Very awesome stay! Staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was wonderful! Could not ask for a better place to stay. We will definitely be back several times!
- excellent staff. beautiful view. cute cottages. perfect place if you are looking for some peace and quiet.
Featuring free WiFi, Manresa Castle offers accommodations in Port Townsend. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 29 miles from Manresa Castle, and Everett is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 49 miles from Manresa Castle.
- Loved the character and charm of the castle and enjoyed coffee in the library…
- Loved the age and history of the place. It was very comfortable and unique. This was a GREAT value for the dollar.
- The historic aspect of it. It’s supposed to be haunted as well! Rooms 302 through 306 . It also has the oldest elevator in Washington state! Pretty building.
- The charm of the hotel is not able to be put into pictures or a description! It was very easy to find,once we got into town, and we got to stay in the cottage suite on the outside of the hotel itself. It was romantic and secluded, and I enjoyed the self guided tour of the castle and grounds. I would love to come back to try out some other rooms on the second or third floor, with a view of the city.
- The view was wonderful…water, islands, mountains! The King bed was comfortable. Everything was spotlessly clean and girls were seen dusting and cleaning in the hallways & stairways both days. The desk clerk was extra helpful and friendly. She even went outside and carried in some of our luggage! The hotel does not serve any food or beverages, except coffee and tea. I did not see a Handicap access, and the front stairs are steep. There is an elevator to the upper two floors.
Aladdin Motor Inn
Aladdin Motor Inn offers accommodations in Port Townsend.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 29 miles from Aladdin Motor Inn, and Everett is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 48 miles from Aladdin Motor Inn.
- The rooms were clean. The balcony was really cool and it was right on the water front.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Older but, well cared for and updated. Our view was so much better than expected! We had a nice little deck too. Nice big screen tv, fridge, microwave and coffee service, even a bathtub!
- The room was so clean and the decor really exceeded my expectations of a motor inn
- Off the main street and a bit before downtown; but, close to a great Vietnamese restaurant and the famous Sea J’s cafe (fab breakfasts, soups and all at very fair prices).
- The location, the view. Very nice front desk staff.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. A waterfront hotel, Tides Inn is 5 minutes’ walk to historic downtown Port Townsend for shopping, dining and the Ferry Terminal in Port Townsend. A complimentary continental breakfast and free parking are available on site.All rooms at the property feature a water front view with private balcony, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator, and microwave.The Tides Inn offers standard rooms in the original beachfront property building.The Tides Suites offers premium boutique rooms with extra amenities, including in-room spa tubs and gas fireplaces.Olympic National Park is within 1 hours’ drive. Jefferson County International Airport and Fort Worden State Park are 10 minutes’ drive from from Tides Inn.
- The location is absolutely perfect. The rooms directly face the water and it is stunning. The decor was perfect for the room. I love the hot tub!
- We didn’t have breakfast there, but we enjoyed our comfortable room and its kitschy décor. Everything was clean, comfortable, and we had a fantastic view with easy access to downtown Port Townsend.
- Superb staff and vintage feel to the atmosphere. The front desk staff was extremely knowledgeable about the area and hotel history (the love scene from An Officer and A Gentleman was filmed in room 10). Vintage style furnishings add to the vacation aspect of the stay, it’s an escape from the everyday rush of technology (there is good WiFi and cable). Location is also fantastic, just off the ferry and within walking distance of the downtown shopping area with nice waterfront views.
- The view from the balcony is amazing. Love being right on the water. The desk clerk is knowledgeable about the area.
- View is awesome. Good location. Brand new mattress. Wife found it comfortable.
Top Hotels In Washington Harbor Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Washington Harbor Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Washington Harbor Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Washington Harbor Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!