10 Best Hotels To Stay In Washington Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Washington Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Washington Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Washington Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Washington Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Washington Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Washington Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Washington Connecticut:
Grace Mayflower Inn & Spa
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at the Grace Mayflower Inn & Spa. Located in the idyllic town of Washington in Connecticut, the Inn is renowned as one of Northeast America’s most distinguished luxury hideaways. The beautiful establishment and its surrounding small town served as inspiration for television writer and producer Amy Sherman-Palladino’s town of Stars Hollow.The 30 rooms are complete with a feather topped mattresses, antique oriental rugs, marble bath accommodations, as well as the Inn’s signature welcoming orchid. Guests will also find gas fireplaces and a well-stocked bar. Nestled in 58 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and woodland, guests can swim in the sparkling pools, play tennis or golf, enjoy a revitalizing massage at the spa, or indulge in a meal of regionally-sourced ingredients at The Mayflower Dining Room.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Curtis House offers accommodations in Woodbury, just 21 miles from New Haven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Waterbury is 8 miles from Curtis House, and Milford is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 39 miles from Curtis House.
- The rooms were beautiful and the location convenient to family I was visiting.
- A little nostalgia trip back in time. If your grandparents lived in a Victorian house.
- I didn’t like it at all. There was a keurig machine in the carriage house foyer so that was positive.
- Attached bar was quite good, with decent meal choice and waiting staff and quiz master working that night were all pleasant
- Beautiful location with bucket loads of charm and character, very old building so some doors don’t fit properly etc but this all adds to the character, onsite restaurant and pub, on a Thursday it is pasta and trivia night, so pleased we were there on a Thursday!! Had a great evening would highly recommend
Heritage Hotel and Conference Center, Best Western Premier Collection
Nestled in the picturesque Litchfield Hills, this luxurious resort and spa offers classic New England charm and hospitality along with unrivaled services and amenities, and is moments from area attractions.Discover an endless variety of on-site activities, facilities and services at the Heritage Hotel and Conference Center, BW Premier Collection. Start the morning with breakfast at one of the on-site restaurants, then play a round of golf on the top-rated course. Spend the afternoon relaxing at the full-service spa or lounging by the pool. Finish the evening relaxing in spacious guestrooms, furnished with MP3 compatible radios and free high-speed internet access.In addition to on-site basketball courts, hiking trails and tennis facilities, the Heritage is also offers close proximity to area beaches and parks. Charming antique stores, unique museums and local restaurants are also only moments away.
- I liked that the staff switched our room from a construction site to a more comfortable setting.
- They have a charging station for my car. A must have for me when selecting a hotel.
- Excalent place to have a wedding. The hall needs to work on service all people st a table at one time.
- Everything was run down and tired! Smelled musty. But for one night it was ok.
- Pools and exercise room were clean; staff was friendly and helpful.
Located in Cornwall Bridge, 24 miles from Waterbury, Cornwall Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Poughkeepsie is 28 miles from Cornwall Inn, and Danbury is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 38 miles from Cornwall Inn.
- Breakfast was great and decor (in room and common areas) was thoughtful.
- The cake at breakfast was delicious. The hosts were very helpful and the “Gathering Room” was an excellent area for post-dinner relaxation as a group. The girls loved the hot tub!
- Location was nice and close enough to local town. Staff was very friendly and helpfull.
- Breakfast was well presented and the homemade blueberry cake was too die for!!
- The staff were really helpful and friendly. Great breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Wyndham Southbury offers accommodations in Southbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Hartford is 31 miles from Wyndham Southbury, and New Haven is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Paul and Lissette of the restaurant staff were amazing!!!!
- Very quiet hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Right off the highway. Fairly recently renovated and far better than what it used to be. I booked this hotel since it’s located very close to my sister’s house but would stay there again. Didn’t try the morning breakfast but smelled good!
- Comfortable bed, refrigerator in the room along with nice coffee maker, very clean. Staff very helpful and personable.
- Thought it would be good to supply hot coffee in the am. Lower cost.facililties do? Pleasant stay otherwise
- It looked like a recent renovation had taken place. Fresh paint, new carpet in halls, and a clean updated room. King bed was very comfortable.
Courtyard Waterbury Downtown
Featuring free WiFi, Courtyard Waterbury Downtown offers accommodations in Waterbury. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Hartford is 23 miles from Courtyard Waterbury, CT, and New Haven is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and polite. The room was neat and clean. Great view from our window. Very comfortable bed and couch to watch tv and talk. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Everything was great nice clean and the pool was delicious nice and warm water i give it an A+
- Modern design is beautiful. Parking was convenient. Facility very clean. Staff friendly.
- Room was comfortable, staff were very nice. Good central location. Nice lounge and bistro. Starbucks in the hotel is a definite bonus!
- Room was spacious, well-appointed. Walk in shower terrific, no more bathtub! Very comfortable stay. Bar and breakfast very nice also.
Hampton Inn Waterbury
Located off Interstate-84, this Waterbury hotel is a 5-minute drive from Western Hills Golf Course and Brass Mills Center Mall. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Hampton Inn Waterbury. All rooms include a work desk and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Waterbury Hampton Inn. Coffee and tea are offered in the lobby 24/7.Free access to the on-site gym is provided to all guests of the Hampton Inn. Laundry facilities and free parking are also available.The Palace Theater is 2 miles from the hotel. Quassy Amusement Park is a 10-minute drive away.
- The comfortable bed, the breakfast was good aswell.
- Bed was nice and firm, room was clean and friendly staff.
- The cleanliness of room, the waffles and the complementary coffee and tea.
- The beds were VERY comfortable. The bathrooms are large, and well-designed for multiple users. The lobby area was very nice, as well. Great coffee with all the sides (flavored creams, etc.). Easy on/off to I-84.
- Perfect location for where we needed to be- right around the corner. Our room was very spacious and the kids liked the pool! Staff was very friendly!
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury
Featuring free WiFi, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury offers accommodations in Bethel. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stamford is 26 miles from Microtel Inn Danbury, and New Haven is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 29 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bethel/Danbury.
- The customer service receptionist went above and beyond her duties to help and assist with our stay,very friendly and positive!!!
- Breakfast very good. Room very nice. Bed too soft for me but nice. Nice having frig and microwave in room. Wish there was elevator. It was under construction but my room and breakfast area nice
- NOTHING, OTHER THEN FOR THE TWO STAFF MEMBERS WE DEALT WITH DURING OUR STAY.
- Bed was great. The check out time was great(12 noon)
- Hotel was under re-construction, but clean. All of the walls were being prepped for painting. But rooms were finished and very clean and modern
Days Inn Bethel – Danbury
Located off Highway 84, this Bethel hotel is just 4 miles from Sunset Hill Golf Course. It features free Wi-Fi throughout the property and classically furnished rooms with a cable TV.Offering a simple design, all rooms at the Days Inn Bethel-Danbury include a work desk and a coffee maker.Guests can enjoy access to the nearby SNAP Fitness Center. This hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and a free newspaper.The Bethel Days Inn is just 5.8 miles from DiGrazia Winery and Vineyards. The Danbury Municipal Airport and Danbury Fair Mall are both around a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The room had new carpeting and the bed was very comfortable. I would guess the mattress was quite new as there were no signs of wear. The bathroom had recently had some upgrade.
- Not very much. We didn’t even eat at the breakfast buffet due to cleanliness issues. Not sure that if we ate there we’d get sick or not.
- Best Days Inn I’ve ever stayed in. Very clean and well maintained.
- The beds were comfortable, the staff were helpful. I was able to have an easy access room.
- The rooms were very clean and the bed was quite comfortable. I slept very well actually with ear plugs in. It was very cheap for what you got.
Located in Brookfield, 29 miles from New Haven, Newbury Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Waterbury is 19 miles from Newbury Inn, and Poughkeepsie is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 34 miles from Newbury Inn.
I didn’t know there was continental breakfast. I am staying again next weekend and will check out
- Basic, low-price rural motel with large clean rooms, convenient for Brookfield, New Milford and Sherman.
- Bed was comfy, room was clean, front desk staff was super nice
- What eggs a dried out bagel is all they offered no tissues, and the smallest soap I ever seen
- There were no eggs or clouds but the bed was comfortable, the bagels were cheap but ok and the staff were really nice.
- I didn’t know there was continental breakfast. I am staying again next weekend and will check out
Top Hotels In Washington Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Washington Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Washington Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Washington Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!