10 Best Hotels To Stay In Washfield Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Washfield Devon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Washfield Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Washfield Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Washfield Devon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Washfield Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Washfield Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Washfield Devon:
The Fisherman’s Cot by Marston’s Inns
One of our top picks in Tiverton.Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, The Fisherman’s Cot by Marston’s Inns is located in Tiverton, just 27 miles from Torquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Exeter is 9 miles from The Fisherman’s Cot, and Taunton is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 9 miles from The Fisherman’s Cot by Marston’s Inns.
- food was lovely staff good fantastic setting. would have been nice to have room overlooking river but room was clean and comfortable
- The room was spacious and comfortable, with easy access from the car park and only a few steps away from the main entrance to the restaurant/bar/reception. The setting is fabulous; right next to the river, with a lovely view of the old bridge and weir. The staff were friendly and very helpful too.
- The location was lovely the room really good and the food great .
- The location is fantastic, right on the river. Staff were prompt and attentive. Breakfast was very standard pub fare, but well cooked.
- It was clean and tidy and all service that they provide was excellent
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hartnoll Hotel offers accommodations in Tiverton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.Exeter is 14 miles from Hartnoll Hotel, and Taunton is 18 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Staff attitude excellent, tending to our every needs. Room comfortable.
- Food superb, as is ‘Nelson’ the Restaurant Manager and the General Manager
- The hotel was very well appointed with modern stylish bedroom and bathroom, bathrobes and good towels. Comfortable bed, small bar and excellent restaurant
- This was a very brief overnight visit so I did not see or use any other facilities of the hotel.A
- Breakfast offered a great choice of food in lovely surroundings. Lunch was in the conservatory with winter sun shining through.
Best Western Tiverton Hotel
On the outskirts of Tiverton, Best Western Tiverton Hotel is just 20 minutes from Exmoor National Park. Set in mature grounds, the hotel has free parking, free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.The spacious bedrooms at Tiverton Best Western each have a private bathroom and tea and coffee facilities. All rooms have a sitting area and satellite TV, and ironing facilities are also available.The Gallery Restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine using fresh local produce. Light lunches and fair-trade coffees are served in the cozy lounge bar, and a generous breakfast buffet is available each morning.Just 30 minutes’ drive from Exeter, Tiverton Hotel is situated in the heart of Devon, in the beautiful Exe River Valley. The rugged North Devon coastline is a 40-minute drive and highway M5 is just 5 miles away.
- Lovely room, lovely Breakfast and comfy bed, what more could you ask for
- Large, clean comfy room. Great price. Food was lovely.
Andrea. Very helpful and nothing too much trouble.
Dog welcome was amazing as was the room and proximity to the outside for Fred
- Friendly staff, lovely room, good food and ambience op
- The staff were polite and friendly and the breakfast was good.
The Silverton Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Silverton Inn offers accommodations in Silverton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Torquay is 25 miles from The Silverton Inn, and Exeter is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 6 miles from The Silverton Inn.
- Nice and clean and got everything needed for overnight stay
- It was really good friendly staff but was on top of the bar which was playing loud music and could hear people talking so loud
- This was a great pub to stay in. The staff were welcoming and friendly. They arranged ham, egg and chips for me even though kitchen had stopped service when I arrived. There is an excellent local shop where I could have bought a meal that they would have heated up for me. The room was clean and comfortable; to keep the cost down I chose a room with a shared shower and was pleased to see I had a sink in my room. Will stay again when I travel down to Exeter (20 minute drive away). I look forward to trying some of the food off the menu next time; pies here are reportedly excellent, steak looked good as well. I was not rushed away in the morning but was able to sit and enjoy a fresh pot of tea and even learnt a little of the local history.
- Everything in the silverton inn was lovely, staff food, location ( nice a quite)
- It was perfect for our needs , friendly staff and lovely breakfast, stayed here twice and will use it again
Waterloo Cross by Marston’s Inns
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Waterloo Cross by Marston’s Inns offers accommodations in Uffculme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.Exeter is 15 miles from Waterloo Cross Marstons, and Taunton is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 13 miles from Waterloo Cross by Marston’s Inns.
- Bed was comfortable. Room was spacious. Breakfast okay.
Outside room, easy to transfer luggage.
Beds very comfortable
Staff welcoming, friendly, restaurant efficient and wide choice. Room cleaned daily, towels changed regularly, bottled water provided daily. Excellent supply of hot water to basin.
- Really comfortable bed and lots of space in the room. Excellent breakfast efficiently served with a smile. Great value for money. Highly recommended
- Great food and atmosphere very reasonably priced food menu
- Friendly staff and we like Marston’s menu so good food
Padbrook Park Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Padbrook Park Hotel is located in Cullompton. Torquay is 27 miles from the property.All units have a TV. Some units feature a sitting area and/or balcony. Each unit features a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels are featured.Padbrook Park Hotel also includes a fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.Exeter is 10 miles from Padbrook Park Hotel, and Taunton is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 8 miles from Padbrook Park Hotel.
Staff were very welcoming and friendly. Accommodation was clean and comfortable.
Evening meal – menu has a good selection and reasonable pricing. Breakfast – continental and cooked.
Lovely patio to have a drink.
Would recommend definitely.
The whole hotel seems to have been fitted to a very high standard, we were very impressed and enjoyed our stay very much.
Staff were very welcoming and helpful.
Staff friendly and helpful
Restaurant staff very helpful
- very friendly and welcoming , very clean, , would stay there again, thank you .
- Very good hotel, very friendly staff. “Archie” was given his own bowl of water in the bar. Would recommend to other persons with pets.
- Staff were very welcoming and friendly. Accommodation was clean and comfortable.
Exmoor White Horse Inn
Exmoor White Horse Inn is located in Exford, 29 miles from Exeter and 25 miles from Taunton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.Barnstaple is 19 miles from Exmoor White Horse Inn, and Ilfracombe is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly & welcoming. Room was comfortable but no armchair so had to lie on bed to watch TV/read.Dog well catered for with bed, blanket & towel.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely food. Spacious room.
- Very much enjoyed the warm welcome, after a long drive, room was delightful, everything had been thought about, and supplied.Every member of staff who looked after us , were smiling, helpful, and efficient, what a bonus to feel valued as a customer.
breakfast freshly cooked super waiter. All staff very friendly and helpful. Very quiet location.
- Went to dulverton. Copper kettle lovely food great service value for money plenty of parking
White Hart Hotel
One of our top picks in Wiveliscombe.Located in Wiveliscombe, 31 miles from Cardiff, White Hart Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Exeter is 24 miles from White Hart Hotel, and Weston-super-Mare is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 22 miles from White Hart Hotel.
- Comfortable, spacious and quiet room, good bathroom. Friendly bar and restaurant, breakfast and dinner of excellent quality. We would rate prices for the room and meals as excellent value for money. Good location for centre of the village: we would return if in the area again.
- The bed was amazingly comfortable, the breakfast was nice and substantial. Overall the place offers exceptional value. I’d come again 🙂
- Staff were great and very helpful, the room had everything I needed and the bed was extremely comfortable. A very restful night which was just what I needed.
- The pie was amazing in the white heart pub restaurant … the local fish and chip shop was fantastic we would all four of us recommend both sincerely….
- Cosy and homely ..a true west country experience
The Lamb Inn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The Lamb Inn is located in Crediton. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the bowling alley.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.You can play darts at the inn. Torquay is 25 miles from The Lamb Inn, and Exeter is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from The Lamb Inn.
The quality of the evening meal was excellent.
The open fire and comfy sofas were a good place to relax with a pre-dinner drink and with coffee after dinner.
- Very cosy village pub with rooms. Excellent pub atmosphere, good beer on draft, roaring fires, and comfortable bar area. Bedroom was in the annex (former outbuildings?) but decorated to a good standard with a comfortable bed, good heating, excellent shower and in room tea/coffee/biscuits etc… Evening meal choice was good and food was excellent, as was the glass of Shiraz. Breakfast was freshly cooked and excellent quality.
- Warm welcome on arrival with an unexpected upgrade to a larger room. Excellent food, comfortable room with quality fixtures and fittings and friendly, helpful staff. Our pet Labrador was welcome which was an added bonus.
- We have stayed here before 3 years ago and were back again for a night. We had Room 6, which was in an annex next to the pub via the back yard area. It had a comfortable double bed, shower room, TV and tea & coffee making facilities. We ate in the pub the night we stayed and the food was very good as was the breakfast the next morning. I would recommend reserving a table if you wanted an evening meal, by ringing them up to book one, as they were just about full.
- The best atmosphere friendliness, helpful service, coziness and superb food!! It is a gem!!! No diamond in the rough, it has been the BEST Inn we have been to!!!! Highly recommend it! New ownership has taken it leaps and bounds!! Must visit again! We loved it!!! Hats off!!!!!
- The quality of the evening meal was excellent.
The Twyford Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Twyford Inn offers accommodations in Tiverton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Torquay is 31 miles from The Twyford Inn, and Exeter is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from The Twyford Inn.
- Been bitten by bed bugs still waiting for report from proper inspection to rule out it was not this hotel although I no it was they are ignoring all calls and emails please avoid if at all possible
- The hotel that was advertised as a pub with good food and a breakfast available had nothing available from the room. It was being refurbished. The noise the decorators made all evening kept me in my room and my colleague in his room awake all night
- The car parking and location is good and the bed was comfortable and the room allocated to me was very spacious being a family room
- The staff were really helpful and friendly, very welcoming.
- The 2 rooms we used were fine and clean and adequate for the one night.
Top Hotels In Washfield Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Washfield Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Washfield Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Washfield Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!