10 Best Hotels To Stay In Warwick Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Warwick Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Warwick Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warwick Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warwick Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Warwick Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Warwick Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Warwick Virginia:
Holiday Inn Richmond South – City Gateway
Located off Interstate 95, this Richmond, Virginia hotel features a full-service restaurant with 9 large flat-screen TVs. It also offers a 24-hour gym and rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Holiday Inn Richmond include a 32-inch flat-screen TV, work desk and a tea/coffee maker for in-room hot drinks. They are styled in soft neutral colors with wood furniture.Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road offers guests an outdoor pool and sundeck. The business center has 3 computer stations with fax, copy and printing services.The sport-themed Sporting News Grill restaurant serves American cuisine, along with daily specials. The adjacent bar features 50’’ flat-screen TVs and an extensive wine and spirits menu.Downtown Richmond is just 10 minutes’ drive from this hotel and the Science Museum of Virginia is 9 miles away. Richmond International Airport is 20 minutes away by car.
- It was a great breakfast with friendly service. And, the front desk clerk at check-in was really friendly as well. Room was perfectly comfortable.
- Had to go to 3 rooms before we had heat that worked. The manager was very nice to deal with.
- I work at a hotel myself and the beds in our hotel are not as comfortable as the beds at the holiday inn after traveling 800 miles in a car being in Virginia was our halfway point it was nice to get to a hotel eat some dinner relax and enjoy some quiet time . Also to get a good nights sleep before we drive another 900 miles the next day
- I was just looking for a place to crash while passing through on a roadtrip and it was easy to book and ideally located; especially for a late night last minute check in.
- Don’t do coffee but the stay was great, slept like on a cloud
Red Roof Inn Richmond South
One of our best sellers in Richmond! This Red Roof Inn in Richmond, Virginia is off of Interstate 95 and is a 17-minute drive to the Richmond International Airport. This 100% smoke-free hotel has free Wi-Fi and rooms with a flat-screen cable TV.Select rooms at the Red Roof Inn Richmond South also include a microwave and a refrigerator. There is also a private bathroom.Guests staying at the South Richmond Red Roof Inn can enjoy free coffee in the lobby and get assistance at the 24-hour front desk.Downtown Richmond is an 11-minute drive from the hotel. The Museum of Edgar Allan Poe is 6 miles away.
- Location and cheap .. laminate hardwood was nice; made it feel cleaner than all carpet
- great stop over place everyone always very friendly and the rooms are clean. Our room smelled a little like smoke from previous people stays but it was okay. I understand you can tell people not to smoke but no way to control. Would come again….
- Main reason too stay at this property is that pets are free. Also, WIFI was excellent and TV was good.Also since it was located right off the Interstate it was easy to find.Price was inexpensive without a breakfast included.
- The room was beautiful. The modern look was very appealing.
- Cleanliness, cheerful staff, did I mention cleanliness.
Hampton Inn Richmond – South
This hotel offers a free hot breakfast and guest accommodations with 32-inch flat-screen TVs. The Richmond, Virginia hotel is near the Virginia State Capitol and the Canal Walk.Hampton Inn Richmond-South features an indoor pool and a fitness center. A business center and laundry facilities are also on-site.Guest rooms at the Richmond South Hampton Inn are equipped with microwaves and mini-refrigerators. Coffee makers and spacious desks are also included.The Edgar Allen Poe Museum and Richmond Zoo are within a short drive of the Hampton Inn in Richmond. The Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center is also close by.
- Actually, the bed was quite comfortable. Sometimes traveling I end up getting stiff, the bed in the room I stayed was great.
breakfast was great, staff is fantastic and friendly, bed was comfy and room was clean.
Nice tough on the Neutrogena, (hypoallergenic product!)
- Great location, pleasant staff. Complimentary breakfast had plenty of choices .
I am traveling for business and need a receipt
I have found no receipt any where ?
I need a receipt
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. They were very accommodating of the children. We had two children under 10yrs. old and a toddler.
Candlewood Suites Richmond – South
Off Highway 95, this Richmond hotel offers spacious suites with free Wi-Fi and a full kitchen. It features an on-site fitness room and is 12 miles from Richmond International Airport.All warmly decorated suites at the Candlewood Richmond – South offer modern amenities such as a cable TV and a DVD player. Each suite includes a dishwasher, a large work desk and a sitting area.Guests can use the hotel’s barbecue facilities or purchase a snack from the Candlewood Cupboard convenience store. A business center and laundry facilities are on site.The Richmond South Candlewood Suites is within a 15-minute drive of both the Edgar Allen Poe Museum and Glenwood Golf Course. The Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden is 13 miles away.
- I love the counter space and the peninsula…..great to write at or play games.
- The room was very spacious; the kitchen was a huge plus!
- It was like having your own little apartments loved it
- It was closer to the highway. It had a gym and laundry area.
- Front Desk Customer Service Representives were outstanding.
La Quinta Inn Richmond South
Located within a 15-minute drive of downtown Richmond and the Richmond International Airport, this La Quinta Inn provides guests with a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The La Quinta Inn Richmond South has a fitness center for exercising. Guests also have access to a business center and laundry facilities.Each room at the South Richmond La Quinta Inn has a cable TV, microwave and refrigerator. There is a coffee machine and the suites have a sofa bed.The Richmond International Raceway is 16 miles away. Virginia Commonwealth University is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Only Hotel I could find that would take our pet. We had to travel back and forth to West End of Richmond Not convenient but you do what you have to.
Breakfast was very good.
Bed was clean and comfortable.
Check in was quick
Location for travel was excellent
Internet was good
- Bed was great, room generous in size, staff very nice. If I had to look for a negative, the eggs at breakfast were ice cold having come out of the freezer…but I microwaved mine and was fine.
- The property is very easily accessed off the highway. The desk staff was very helpful. They had a list of restaurants handy with distances from the hotel – a nice touch since we got in quite late.
- Convenience of location directly off of I-95. Well lit parking lot and easy to get to room from elevator in lobby. Amenities in room. Modern decor. Staff friendly and accommodating.
Sleep Inn Richmond
Located in Richmond, 12 miles from Petersburg, Sleep Inn Richmond features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.Short Pump is 20 miles from Sleep Inn Richmond, and Midlothian is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 9 miles from Sleep Inn Richmond.
- Very clean , I am alway cincerned about traveling with a pet and the how clean the hotel will be.
- I traveled alone, so sleeping in a king size bed was awesome. The room was clean and organized, and the hotel itself seemed pretty nice. Would definitely stay agin, especially for the price.
- The friendliness of the front desk staff and the beds in our room were
- The air was good and cold. The shower head was strong. The room was basically clean and we had enough towels and washcloths.
- Nothing. The rooms smelled terrible, the carpet was wet and the breakfast was gross. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone.
Knights Inn Richmond Chester
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Knights Inn Richmond Chester offers accommodations in Richmond.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Petersburg is 12 miles from Knights Inn – Richmond Chester, and Short Pump is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 9 miles from Knights Inn Richmond Chester.
- Room clean floors remodeled and tv mounted high on wall
- The parking was good, the room has just been renovated it was very comfortable. The area was questionable?
- The bed was comfortable therefore will obtain a good nights sleep. Free Wi-Fi
- They said they had continental breakfast…all it was is coffee
The price was alright..
It’s near the Interstate and a couple of fast food joints…
If it wasn’t for the bed bugs, I would have said that it was reasonably clean and reasonably comfortable for the price.
The Berkeley Hotel
One of our top picks in Richmond.In downtown Richmond, Virginia, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access. The Virginia State Capitol is a 5-minute walk away.The guest rooms at The Berkeley Hotel all feature a flat-screen TV, sitting area with a sofa, and a coffee maker. They are decorated with traditional cherry wood furnishings and soft colors.A business center with copy and fax services, valet parking, and laundry facilities are included at The Hotel Berkeley. Guests have access to Jamestown Center fitness club.The Dining Room Restaurant serves locally grown cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and has a full-service bar. A gourmet brunch menu is offered every weekend.Interstate 95 is just 1 miles away. The Museum of Edgar Allen Poe is less than a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- We ate dinner and breakfast at the hotel restaurant and it was great for both occasions, excellent food and service. Both Wil and Ameila were accommodating to our needs.
- The Berkley hotel is always top rated in my estimation based upon the cleanliness and size of the rooms. The staff is very welcoming and helpful and the location is convenient to everything in downtown Richmond.
- Friendly staff, huge room. Quaint building with beautiful woodwork.
- Loved Misty I’m the bar, she had the chef make special accommodations to prepare a chicken Cesar salad on Valentine’s when the very limited menu was not advised at check in. I also mentioned how my husband prepares berries and creme for me every night and presented one to me for dessert since I was away from home for the night! Such outstanding service! Would like to thank her very much for taking care of me!
- Staff was very friendly. Very clean room and good WiFi.
Located across from the Virginia State Capitol, this Richmond hotel features art, photography, furniture, accents and décor that create a Richmond experience. The Commonwealth offers accommodations with flat-screen cable TVs, sofa beds and complimentary WiFi.Suites include microwaves and refrigerators with freezers. They are also furnished with Keurig® coffeemakers, laptop size safes, Bluetooth radio alarm clocks and desks.While staying at The Commonwealth, guests can enjoy the fitness centre located on the Lobby Level of the hotel. Rueger’s is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a full bar. Additional hotel facilities include a business centre and meeting rooms.The Museum of the Confederacy and John Marshall House Museum are within walking distance from The Commonwealth. The hotel is 11.4 miles from Richmond International Airport.
- The Commonwealth is in a cool vintage building with a large, nicely decorated colorful rooms. Each room in the hotel had a painted door with the name of the room on it. Our room was huge with a good sized bedroom w/ 2 beds, a separate bathroom and a large living area with a pull-out bed. It was a great size for our mother/daughter overnight in Richmond and located pretty close to downtown museums and Carytown.
- Location is great. Value for money for the extra spacious room.
- The location is wonderful. Sandwiched inbetween the Capital and great restaurants.
The location is across from the state capitol and a few blocks from the very cute downtown.
The staff were great.
- Perfect space for our family of 5. The staff was helpful and we enjoyed the proximity to the state Capitol.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Richmond Downtown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Delta Hotels by Marriott Richmond Downtown offers accommodations in Richmond. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Short Pump is 12 miles from Delta Hotels Richmond, and Petersburg is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
The staff, friendly and helpful. Had a shuttle so we didn’t have to take our car out of parking. Beautiful building. Great bar, and fitness center.
Free shuttle was excellent. Drivers were helpful. Front desk staff were great.
- The room was clean the staff was very nice. The shuttle was very convenient and the driver was very nice and right on time.
- the shuttle service is a game changer! superb within 2 mile radius; used 2-3 times Anthony and a driver from Budapest were fantastic in getting me to where I needed to go; usb ports were nice for phone and watch charging; wifi was good as was in room safe and microwave oven
Thomas the shuttle driver was great. As were the staff on duty when we checked in around 5:30 pm and the manager on duty.
Loved having the free shuttle services to go our for dinner. Hotel isn’t really walking distance to restaraunt a so the shuttle was a big bonus!
- The staff, friendly and helpful. Had a shuttle so we didn’t have to take our car out of parking. Beautiful building. Great bar, and fitness center.
Top Hotels In Warwick Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Warwick Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Warwick Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Warwick Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!