10 Best Hotels To Stay In Warwick Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Warwick Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Warwick Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warwick Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warwick Rhode Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Warwick Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Warwick Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Warwick Rhode Island:
Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick (Airport)
Located 1.9 miles from the T.F. Green Airport, The Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick (Airport) offers an airport shuttle, indoor pool and meeting facilities. The Warwick Mall is 1.7 miles away.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or a shower.Free WiFi is provided throughout the property, and a 24-hour front desk is available. There is also a fitness centre in the hotel. A local area shuttle, to local restaurants and mall within a 3 miles radius, is also available.Dining options include The Crossings Restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as Alfred’s Lounge, which offers dinner and more than 100 wine selections.Warwick Rhode Island is 1.1 miles from Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick (Airport), while Buttonwoods City Park is 2.6 miles away. The Crowne Plaza is 1 miles from Apponaug in Warwick.
- I loved how polite the manger Clarence was and how he made sure nothing went south for my night and was just genuinely amazing ,The entrance was beautiful the room was amazing everything was just perfect .
- The hotel is in a good location, staff are nice, the room is comfortable and the breakfast was fine. There is a gym and small pool, so for the price, it’s great value and I would certainly stay here again.
Convenience for conference I was attending
Room service person helped me figure out why TV wasn’t working because I’d waited over an hour after calling Guest Services for help.
- I was worried because my room was near the ice machines etc. and the hotel was very busy. But my room was VERY quiet and peaceful. I was able to get a lot of work done and get some rest. I love this hotel and highly recommend it to business and leisure travelers. And the staff at Alfreds are always so helpful and the food is amazing.
The room was spacious.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
They put me in a room far away from the girls’ volleyball team.
I got a comp for certain things that went wrong with the room without asking – very gracious.
The hotel is close to my family so very convenient.
Staff didn’t really know how to give directions from the airport…had to read the website.
Best Western Airport Inn Warwick
One of our top picks in Warwick.Hotel guests will appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options as well as the proximity to Newport and great local beach areas.Hotel amenities include a free airport shuttle, cable satellite TV with HBO, a wheelchair accessible elevator and parking for the physically challenged. Business travelers will have the added convenience of an on-site business center.Inquire about the hotel’s stay, fly and park packages.
- Customer service by the front desk staff was excellent. Room was clean and comfortable. It’s obvious that management is working on upgrading the quality (new carpeting in place, some new furniture, etc.) of room amenities and services. That complimentary breakfast started at 4:00 a.m. is BIG First!! Especially for making early flights.
- Professionalism of staff and convenience to airport
- Eggs tasted powdered yuk. Everything else was excellent.. bed was extremely comfortable.
- It was comfortable, clean and friendly. Excellent shuttle service. Good breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. A member of staff picked me up at the airport with the free shuttle bus and printed out a bus schedule for the next day. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. I had a great night ‘s sleep.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport
One of our best sellers in Warwick! Located just off of Interstate 95, this hotel is just 5 miles from the Theodore Francis Green Memorial State Airport. Facilities include free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each guest room at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport. The rooms also have a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.An outdoor pool is available for visitors to enjoy. A fitness center and a business center are also on site at the Providence Airport La Quinta Inn. Laundry facilities are also provided.The Rhode Island Convention Center is 6 miles from the hotel. Brown University is a 12-minute drive away.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. They pointed me to a veterans discount member sign up that saved me 12%. I was stuck because of the blizzard and had to move hotels. The 12% savings was really great!
- I liked the assortment of food available but would have preferred larger muffins.
- Price was fair for the room. Fridge and reliable cable is always a plus. Good location near providence and the airport. It looks like the place will be more comfortable after they finish the construction. Hopefully the breakfast also improves…
- Due to extra early flight, our stay saved us an hour and a half of travel time to the airport. Great deal for the money. Room was comfortable and close to Greg’s where we had dinner. Thanks to all the staff at La Quinta Inn.
- Hotel is very close to the airport. We arrived at 2:30am. The front desk was very helpful. Rooms were super nice and be was comfortable.
NYLO Providence Warwick
One of our best sellers in Warwick! This boutique hotel is located across from the Warwick Mall and features views of the Pawtuxet River. There is on-site restaurant and bar. Central Providence is 11 miles away.A flat-screen TV and large windows are available in every brightly decorated room at the NYLO Providence Warwick. Free Wi-Fi and an iPod dock are provided in the loft rooms.The Providence NYLO has free airport shuttle service and has an outdoor terrace with seating.The Loft serves traditional cuisine in a chic, modern atmosphere. Full bar service is also available.Roger Williams Park Zoo is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Brown University is 12 miles away.
- Staff were very professional. Room was contemporary clean and comfortable
- The whole crew was great. I had an issue about staying over and called down to the desk to ask and was told no problem, but to bring down my key to have it reprogrammed and of course to give a CC to authorize my additional charge, but a time was never mentioned and I came down about an hour and a half later. The nice person on the desk said the room was no longer available… I allowed as I was still in it and not likely going to be leaving, so we would need a manager to resolve this issue, and when the GM (at least on duty) came out front, he handled it like a pro and just suggested I go about my business and they would take care of whatever was causing the clerk the consternation. and I just went about my day and as reported everything was great. No property is without drama, but the GM minimized ours and stopped anything from escalating…went to breakfast the second morning and it was served hot and fast so the entire experience was great…
- Bed was wonderful, but the dinner I had in the bar was outstanding.
- Extremely comfortable and attractive botique design. Excellent service and great restaurant. It’s a converted warehouse of some kind and the interior is mostly concrete, but still warm and inviting; a great mix of old and new.
- The big yellow doors ! The big bed size and the modern loft look glad it wasn’t your avagerge hotel . I’m really into art and books the art that was around the hotel was amazing and the book case in the lobby was very nice .
Rodeway Inn Airport
Connected to T.F Green International Airport by an elevated walkway, this hotel offers thoughtful services near attractions in Warwick, Rhode Island.Rodeway Inn Airport is situated just off I-95 close to Brown University and Johnson & Wales University. Narragansett Bay, the Rhode Island Convention Center and the Roger Williams Park Zoo are within 4 miles of the hotel.
- My bath tub shower combination was not working and when I was under the shower the water turned yellow and I only noticed after washing away the soap from my face
- Room was brand new very clean. Bed exceptionally comfortable.
- Great that it is near the PVD airport and if you travel the next day it is very convenient to sleep just around the corner from the airport. Good place to sleep.
I was appalled at the entrance I wished I had been warned. Soda machine empty
Morning coffee in lobby
The room and personnel were no great
- Except for the excellent service it was a nightmare.
Motel 6 Warwick RI – Providence Airport – I-95
Motel 6 Warwick RI – Providence Airport – I-95 is located in Warwick, 19 miles from Newport and 5 miles from Providence.Each room has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Only thing I liked was that the front desk was very helpful
- Evrrything the cleanliness the beds were clean and very comfortable room was able to fix thr heat to your liking
- Front desk staff are friendly. Rooms are comfortable.
Nothing, they were renovating and it was dirty. The furniture i felt came from goodwill.
The floor in my bathroom wasnt finished to the tub and had exposed concrete. I shoulda spent more money and went somewhere else
- The room clean & bed very comfy!! ALL the staff & owner very nice to me and my dog. I stayed in non smoking room on 2nd floor.. very quiet.
Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
Located in the heart of Warwick, Rhode Island, Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel is 1,500 feet from TF Green Airport and within minutes of downtown Providence, the state’s commercial and entertainment hub.Conveniently located off I-95, the hotel is central to nearby colleges and universities including Brown University, Providence College, Johnson and Wales University, Rhode Island College, Rhode Island School of Design, Bryant University and the University of Rhode Island.
- I appreciated the service i was given. Defiantly will be staying again.
- The room was very nice… very comfortable bed… good location .. easy access to airport
- Close to the airport. Shuttle service from airport and to the rental car lots.
- The paint smell was overwhelming! We were sick to our stomachs. Tried putting air on which made it worse, put our towels and luggage in front of door to try to keep smell out. Nothing worked!
- We stayed there overnight due to a storm emergency. Staff was very attentive, and kind to my Granddaughter
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence Airport offers accommodations in Warwick, just 17 miles from Newport.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Providence is 7 miles from Holiday Inn Warwick-Providence Airp, and Preston is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Check in and check out was super easy, the room was comfy & clean and the breakfast selection was great!
- The bed was really comfortable I love that there was a couch in my room for my company to sit on . The breakfast was great.
- Bed and pillows very comfortable breakfast was very good
- Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff. Motrin available at front desk for my headache. My friend, who was not staying in the hotel, was allowed to eat a complimentary breakfast with me.
- I have stayed here many times and there is consistency of product. Quiet, comfortable, clean and a nice breakfast included. Excellent value. Keep up the good work!
Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Radisson Hotel Providence Airport offers accommodations in Warwick, just 18 miles from Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.T.F. Green Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Food wa excellent. Staff pleasant but not very good service considering only one other party was in restaurant
- staff, convenience to airport, complimentary transportation, e. g,, pickup at rental car facility.
- No breakfast included in the booking was disappointed..
- I liked the quality of service I received,and the location was in a prime area
- The room was ok, cleanliness was up to code, allowed one cup of coffee and one muffin, wasn’t worth what we expected.
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick Airport
Moments from the T.F. Green International Airport in Warwick, Rhode Island, this hotel offers convenient amenities such as free airport shuttle service and a free hot breakfast.Hampton Inn & Suites Providence – Warwick Airport features an indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center. Guests will also appreciate the hotel’s free high-speed internet access as well as free, on-site parking.The area surrounding the Warwick Airport Hampton Inn is filled with things to do and see. Guests explore Pawtuxet Village, New England’s oldest village, or the historic district of Apponaug.
- Great selection for breakfast and appreciated the airport shuttle
- The room was spacious and bed was comfortable. The breakfast set up was very well upkept. The food was fresh, and there were many options to keep my boys happy. Flavored coffee creamers was a plus! I really enjoyed that. We liked being close to the airport and watching the airplanes in the sky.. it was a great view
- Loved the relaxed feel, the big spacious rooms, comfy bed. Breakfast was excellent and the service and staff were friendly and professional. I really find it difficult to fault this hotel in any way. Will be back!
- I’ve stayed in different Hampton Inns over the years, but I must say this is the best one thus far, the style of my room was better then others, and I love how the bathroom was situated with a sliding mirror door😊
- Was very very quiet being next to the airport. And the maintenance man that tried to fix the clogged drain was pleasant.
Top Hotels In Warwick Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Warwick Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Warwick Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Warwick Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!