10 Best Hotels To Stay In Warrenton Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Warrenton Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Warrenton Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warrenton Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warrenton Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Warrenton Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Warrenton Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Warrenton Oregon:
Shilo Inn Suites Warrenton
Shilo Inn Suites Warrenton is located in Warrenton, 19 miles from Cannon Beach and 12 miles from Seaside.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Astoria is 3.7 miles from Shilo Suites Warrenton, and Long Beach is 15 miles away.
- The front desk guy helped get us to our room. Nice clean rooms.
- Staff was super helpful and friendly. Room was excellent, loved the 24 hour pool
- Terrible. Neighbors were obnoxious and staff didn’t do a thing about it. Would never stay at at a shilo inn again.
- Room was very comfortable. Great location with tourist attractions and room has a good size kitchen area. Grocery store within walking distance
- The lack of carpet in the pet friendly rooms was not only wise but very much appreciated for peace of mind.
Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel offers accommodations in Astoria, just 21 miles from Cannon Beach.Each room has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seaside is 14 miles from Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel, and Long Beach is 15 miles from the property.
- Bed was firm and comfortable. Chair and ottoman were really nice. The cook did an excellent job with the dishes presented.
- Breakfast was well maintained and great variety. Rooms were modern and comfy
- The swimming pool. The location, cleanliness of the room. Shower. The bed. Pretty much everything. And of course very friendly staff.
- The man at the front desk (Fred) was so very nice…also the housekeeper…it was Christmas Day and they seemed happy to be working!
- Staff were good and the hotel was clean and reasonable
Motel 6 Astoria
Motel 6 Astoria is located in Astoria, 21 miles from Cannon Beach and 14 miles from Seaside.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- View was amazing!!! Lighting over sink was great for make up. The fridge was helpful for toddler snacks. Loved the wood looking linoleum floor, was great for the beach. Great staff communication (they called to confirm) and easy to book on booking.com
- The location was great for us. Relatively clean and great staff.
- The lady at the counter when I checked in was super friendly and at checkout.
- i have to laugh at the question about it being romantic. It’s Motel 6. It’s clean, functional and an economical option but not romantic.
- Lauren, at the front desk, was super helpful and knowledgeable. She made checking in a breeze!
Comfort Suites Columbia River
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Columbia River offers accommodations in Astoria. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels.Cannon Beach is 22 miles from Comfort Suites Columbia River, and Seaside is 15 miles away.
- We enjoyed ourselves more than we expected. They were very pet friendly. Also very helpful.
- The breakfast was OK. It was nice to have yogurt that didn’t have high fructose corn syrup. Too bad you can’t have good jam as well. Coffee was good. You shouldn’t leave the TV on the news station. Beds were fine, sheets were soft and nice. I gave you a mediocre review because when I reserved our room, I asked for a view but didn’t get one. The top of the roof does not count as a room with a view. Why would you build such a hotel?
The toppings for the oatmeal at breakfast were very good. Enjoyed making a waffle also.
Liked having a seating area in the room.
- Great view of the Columbia River, on a trail along the river, got a kick out of the seals below, friendly staff, good beds, convenient location.
- I loved being able to hear and see the sea lions from the room
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria
Located adjacent to the historic Riverwalk and Riverfront Trolley, this Astoria hotel offers a daily hot breakfast buffet. Each room and suite provides an in-room microwave and small refrigerator.A flat-screen cable TV and DVD player is featured in each air-conditioned room and suite at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. Coffee making facilities are included.The hot breakfast buffet includes hot items such as bacon or sausage patties, cheese omelets or scrambled eggs and cookies and gravy. Fresh fruit, juice, cereal, bread, pastries, yogurt and hard boiled eggs are also provided.An indoor heated pool and hot tub are available for guest relaxation at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. An on-site fitness center and business center are provided .Downtown Astoria is half a mile away. The Columbia River Maritime Museum and Maritime Memorial Park are within one mile of the hotel. Portland International Airport is 100 miles away.
- View, close to river walk and other points of interest. Breakfast was awesome.
Rooms are spacious, beds very comfortable. Nice to have a bathtub as well as a shower.
I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was given the property location by the bridge. My view overlooking a small park and beach before the Columbia river was fantastic.
Having a mini gym with swimming pool left no room for an excuse to miss a workout before breakfast.
Very impressed with the breakfast bar and it’s very plentiful assortment of traditional and nutritious foods.
I travel frequently to the coast throughout the year and will definitely make Holiday Inn Express my first choice to stay at.
- Healthy choices for breakfast. The room was clean, and for the most part the staff was very friendly.
- Our room had a very nice river view. Breakfast was better than most complimentary meals I have had at other hotels
- The view of the river/river walk was great and kitchenette was very nice! Would have liked to stay longer!
Hampton Inn & Suites Astoria
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Astoria, Oregon hotel is a 20 minute drive from Lewis and Clark National Historical Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Select suites provide a balcony with a river view at Hampton Inn & Suites Astoria. This suite provides a flat-screen cable TV, coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom.A free breakfast is provided daily at Astoria Hampton Inn & Suites. Guests can enjoy a fitness center on site.Willapa National Wildlife Refuge is a 25 minute drive away. Portland International Airport is 100 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Astoria.
- Even though a lot of people were here, we felt like we had the place to ourselves. Everything was very clean, and the breakfast selection was great.
I loved the bed, it was so comfortable we slept like a baby.
I was surprised that the breakfast was so good. The variety was outstanding and the food was fresh and it tasted very good.
I loved the view, it was right on the shore and post card pictures were abound.
– Good breakfast and view in the lobby.
– Nearby restaurant is very good.
- The breakfast was amazing with great sausage, waffles, scrambled eggs, pastries, etc. Views of the river were stunning, even on a foggy, gray day. I loved hearing the sea lions barking!
- That it sits very close to the water and there are no trees blocking the view.
Shilo Inn Suites Seaside East
One of our top picks in Seaside.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Shilo Inn Suites Seaside East is located in Seaside, 7 miles from Cannon Beach and 15 miles from Astoria.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Long Beach is 26 miles from Shilo Inn Seaside East, and Manzanita is 19 miles from the property.
- This facility really could use some updating. It’s a bit more worn than expected
- Breakfast include but no fruit like banana or apples.
- The only good thing about this place was nothing. Never stay here.
- The beds were comfortable and the pool was kept well. The room was spacious and well laid out. The staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. Beds were made up daily
- The guy at the front desk was very nice and polite .i wish I knew his name to thank him for his understanding
One of our best sellers in Astoria! In the historic Lewis Building in the center of the city of Astoria, the Commodore Astoria features an on-site restaurant. Free Wi-Fi access and a free DVD library with over 100 movies are available at this hotel.The urban-inspired guest rooms boast a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player, an iPod docking station, and ironing facilities.A 24-hour front desk and daily newspapers are available here for added convenience. A number of dining and shopping options can be reached within 6 minutes’ walk.The Commodore Astoria is a 5-minute walk from the Columbia River Maritime Museum and a 12-minute drive from the Lewis and Clark National Historic Park. Portland International Airport is 1 miles away.
- It has such an amazing ambiance! It was adorable and fresh and clean. Fairly priced and free beer and a cafe located on the hotel was amazing!
- Erik and Xander were so welcoming and helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of and had a nice stay.
- So clean and comfy, love the free beer at 5pm and the lounge area. The DVD selection is very eclectic and fun. The location is great, right downtown. We love staying here.
- We couldn’t have asked for a better hotel in Astoria for our group of 8 – the Commodore staff wsa friendly, the hotel was designed in an interesting way, and everywhere we looked were cool nooks and crannies. Looking forward to returning – and recommending the Commodore to others!
- The bed was so comfortable and the robes were so nice. We enjoyed a free beer before walking to Bouy for dinner and I thought that was a nice touch!
Norblad Hotel & Hostel
Norblad Hotel & Hostel is a historic 90-year-old building in Astoria, less than a 5 minute walk from the restaurants and shops lining the Astoria Riverwalk. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Free toiletries are available.At Norblad Hotel & Hostel there is a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage.The Garden of Surging Waves is 800 feet from the property. The Flavel House Museum and the Oregon Film Museum are under a 10-minute walk away.
- Centrally located; two block from the Bowpicker (best fish and chip on the west coast). Everything within walking distance. Wonderful staff, very friendly, and helpful.
- Tastefully hip retro style. Appreciated the staff’s willingness to switch out our room for one with a couch and shared bath/shower facilities. Loved how super-clean everything was.
- Similar to the Commodore which was booked. Unique and great value. Great location. Now there are 2 great options in Astoria
- Everything was very clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff were very friendly. Excellent location for walking around town. Really liked having a small kitchen to use, and clean/crisp bathrooms and shower rooms. Heat in the room was quiet and wonder
- Super adorable renovated hotel. The staff are friendly and helpful and the place is superrrrr clean. Was able to walk to anything I needed. Highly recommend!
Inn at Seaside
One of our top picks in Seaside.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inn at Seaside offers accommodations in Seaside. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Cannon Beach is 7 miles from Inn at Seaside, and Astoria is 14 miles from the property.
- Front desk staff was very friendly. We loved the remodel and the breakfast area. Having movies available and a little fire pit out front were perfect!
- Nice little fireplace and chairs out front, nice staff, complimentary Taffy in room and cookies in lobby at night.
- Breakfast could have been better not everyone likes to eat just waffles/bread having scrambled eggs would of been way better then boiled and maybe some bacon or sausage then it would have been a satisfying breakfast
- We had a 2 bedroom suite that was roomy and met our needs in that regard.
- The room was spacious since it was a suite with kin and two queens in the main area. Facility was still under new renovations.
Top Hotels In Warrenton Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Warrenton Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Warrenton Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Warrenton Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!