10 Best Hotels To Stay In Warnertown Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Warnertown Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Warnertown Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warnertown Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warnertown Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Warnertown Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Warnertown Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Warnertown Pennsylvania:
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono offers accommodations in Mount Pocono. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Jim Thorpe is 25 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono, and Scranton is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The facilities were clean and the breakfast was good and fresh.
- Stayed on 3rf floor. The hallway and rugs in Terrible condition. Toilet had filthy brown stains that were engraved inside couldn’t flush away. Also couldn’t make comfortable heat adjustments.
- The room was very nice. The staff was pleasant. The breakfast was good.
- The breakfast was good, but would’ve appreciated more sweet options.
- We were pleased with the location. A list of restaurants was given to us and we found one we really enjoyed. Sorry but the name of it has escaped at the moment.
Hotel M Mount Pocono
Just 10 miles from Camelback Ski Resort, this Mount Pocono hotel features a heated indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A continental breakfast is served daily. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at Hotel M Mount Pocono. Simply furnished, each air-conditioned room comes with coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is available at Mount Pocono Hotel M. A business center is on site. Guests have access to coin-operated laundry facilities.Mt. Aire Casino is 4 miles from this hotel. Hickory Run State Park is a 45-minute drive away.
- Beds were uncomfortable, sink would not shut off, hallways were very dirty, sofa bed mattress felt like springs were coming out,
hallway floors on the sides needed a little cleaning. Snow plow only made one way in/out and for one car width. Hardly any parking. Not fair to your help behind the counter who was getting hit with all the complaints.
What happen to your snow plow man? Praise the Lord I had a truck. $135 way to high for your hotel but it was the only one available. Would not stay there again at those prices/
- Breakfast was worthless, stale donuts, by 8:00 a.m no eggs, bacon or any thing else
- We stayed here last year . It’s drastically changed. Now it’s dirty and the breakfast was terrible
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Close proximity to Mount Airy Casino and many other local attractions.
Casino Motel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Casino Motel is 5 miles away and Shawnee Mountain Ski Area is 20 miles away.A table with chairs is offered in each traditionally decorated room at Casino Motel. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and it feels like hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub. Laundry facilities are also available.The Casino Motel is 3 miles from Mount Airy Casino Resort and The Crossings Premium Outlets is 12 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Up a Creek Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Up a Creek Inn offers accommodations in South Sterling, just 9 miles from Mount Pocono. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is an ATM at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Scranton is 19 miles from Up a Creek Inn, and Wilkes-Barre is 28 miles away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Inn at Blakeslee-Pocono
One of our top picks in Blakeslee.Best Western Inn at Blakeslee-Pocono is located in Blakeslee, 12 miles from Mount Pocono and 16 miles from Jim Thorpe.Scranton is 23 miles from Best Western Inn at Blakeslee-Pocono, and Wilkes-Barre is 20 miles away. Lehigh Valley Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- You have a wonderful staff in that location. Everyone seemed kind and genuine. They take their time with every question, and do their best to make sure that your needs are met. I am disabled, and they met every request I had for access and egress from the facility. They were also kind enough to put a shower chair in the bathroom. Room was very clean and tidy, they give you plenty of towels! They were plenty of channels to watch on television You also had a great breakfast buffet.
Clean hotel, good size room, heat was working good very comfortable, hot shower.
Looks like newly renovated. Nice pool. Good breakfast but the coffee was pretty bad.
- The staff was very helpful, especially the overnight and breakfast staff.
- It was very clean and festive for the season.Breakfast was great and Melissa is a very nice , warm and helpful to the clients. Over all our brief stay was worth remembering, every staff were very friendly and helpful.
- We stayed in the King with Spa room. I liked the size of the room and the bed was very comfortable. The spa was an added treat after the long ride. The night staff very helpful.
The Chateau Resort
Surrounded by the Poconos Mountains, this lakeside resort is a 5-minute walk from the Camelback Ski Area and Water Park. It features indoor and outdoor pools along with on-site dining.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the rooms at The Chateau Resort and Conference Center. A coffee maker and work desk are provided.Guests can relax in The Chateau’s whirlpool and sauna. The gym overlooks the indoor pool and is equipped with cardio machines and a mounted TV.American cuisine is served at the Mountainview Bar and Grille, open for breakfast and dinner. A selection of cocktails and wines is available.Big Pocono State Park is within a 10-minute drive of the Tannersville Chateau Resort. The center of Tannersville is 3.5 miles from the property.
- The hotel was close to Camelback, and offered a shuttle back and forth.
- This resort is super close to the mountain. It’s not the nicest hote you’ll stay in but it is nice and is pretty reasonably priced for being so close to the mountain. I got two rooms for 8 people and the hotel put them next to each other, so we had a door in between rooms making it feel like it was one big room. Everything we needed for our snowboarding trip.
- It is basically within walking distance to camelback ski resort.
- We were able to check in early. The bartender was very nice.
- Amazing location, beautiful five star view from the room.
Woodfield Manor Resort: A Sundance Vacations Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Woodfield Manor Resort: A Sundance Vacations Resort offers accommodations in Cresco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Mount Pocono is 3.2 miles from Woodfield Manor , and Jim Thorpe is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Comfortable great location excellent helpful staff and restaurant was absolutely delicious.
- The staff was amazing! They were very friendly and helpful. The place was quaint and very clean. The restaurant had really great food and drinks.
- Very nice casino was up the road bar and restaurant right there off the main Rd in the woods events you need was their
Loved the size of the room and the service was great. The onsite restaurant is nice and had live music on Saturday night by a great guitarist and singer. Of note, our room was right above the restaurant so you could hear the music late into the evening so if that might be a problem, I’d recommend booking a cottage.
If you’re around, I recommend the Sunday brunch at the chophouse.
Location is right down the street from the Mt. Airy Casino in case you’re in the mood for gambling or shows!
- Great location, comfortable cottage with lots of heating and gas fireplace for cod winter days. Each of the 2 rooms in the cottage had a TV set. The kitchenette area has toaster, microwave and fridge, coffee machine, and some silverware.
Lake Harmony Inn
Featuring an outdoor picnic area with a hammock, fire pit, horseshoes and volleyball, this lakefront hotel has 2 docks for guests’ boats. The H2Oooohh Indoor Waterpark is just a 5-minute drive away. The Big Boulder ski center is a 5-minute drive away and the Jack Frost ski resort is a 15-minute drive from the property.The air-conditioned rooms at Lake Harmony Inn all include a refrigerator and a coffee machine. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Lake Harmony Inn, which provides kayaks, canoes and paddle boats for rent. Table tennis, canoeing and fishing are also available on site.The property is right across the street from several restaurants, bars and night clubs.The area surrounding Lake Harmony Inn features numerous outdoor activities, including skiing at Jack Frost Resort, less than 12 miles away. The Split Rock Golf Club is just a 6-minute drive away.
- It was located on the lake with a great view. It was also very close to our vacation destinations. The staff/manager could not have been more attentive or friendly.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The restaurant right at the corner “piggy’s” was very delicious. Everyone in the family was very satisfied, would definitely stay again.
- Very friendly owners, nice property will need to come in summer as there is a lot to do in summer as we aren’t skiers . Near a lot of restraints and bars.
- The place is outdated & the next door are too loud and inconsiderate.
- The place was great. Owners live on property and have a cell phone specifically for the Inn so any questions or concerns were immediately answered. Will definitely be back again.
The French Manor Inn & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The French Manor Inn & Spa offers accommodations in Newfoundland, just 11 miles from Mount Pocono. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Scranton is 19 miles from The French Manor Inn and Spa, and Wilkes-Barre is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 20 miles from The French Manor Inn & Spa.
The customer experience was amazing, we appreciated the willingness of each staff member to support and help. The location enabled us the getaway we were looking for, the calmness and the view.
the restaurant is amazing!
- Bed was comfy, in room hot tub was a plus, balcony/view was great. Very quiet and relaxing. Staff was helpful and food was really good (though pricey).
- Room was great. People were great. They even offered to snow brush my car the morning after a snowstorm
- Everything was wonderful and splendid. An amazing get away for everyday life 🙂
- The staff was warm, friendly and attentive to mine and my partner’s needs.
- The customer experience was amazing, we appreciated the willingness of each staff member to support and help. The location enabled us the getaway we were looking for, the calmness and the view.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Poconos
Offering an indoor pool and a fitness centre, Best Western Plus Poconos is located in Tannersville. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Best Western Plus Poconos you will find a 24-hour front desk and a mini-market. Other facilities offered at the property include a game room and a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Lehigh Valley International Airport is 28 miles away.
- I was fortunate enough to extend my stay in the middle of a power crisis is the area. The owner was very accommodating! Breakfast was always good!
The were some issues with our room, the fire detector started chirping at 11pm. We called the front desk and they sent someone to fix it quickly. The front desk was also very responsive with extra pillow and blanket requests.
The ladies at the breakfast area worked tirelessly through the mornings, making sure the food was well stocked while hoards of people descended every morning eating everything in sight.
- Christopher at the front desk was really kind & helpful
- Great location, accessible to main attractions in the area, friendly staff
- the fire place was nice and the price was good for the room we got. It was also very clean.
Top Hotels In Warnertown Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Warnertown Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Warnertown Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Warnertown Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!