10 Best Hotels To Stay In Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne:
Auberge du Val des Bois
The Val des Bois, set in the Champagne-Ardenne region, is a 2-star hotel full of character. It features a half-timbered exterior, and a cottage-style interior décor.Some guest rooms at the Auberge du Val des Bois offer views of the hotel garden, and include a private bathroom. Each of the rooms is equipped with a television and free Wi-Fi connection.A breakfast buffet is served every morning in the hotel.The Val des Bois hotel is located in Warmeriville, 2.3 mi from Bazancourt train station. For guests arriving by car, private parking is available on site. While in the area, guests have the choice of many activities including hiking and cycling.
- The owners were superb we were made very welcome. The location is tranquil and the food splendid with regional cuisine which we adored. We will visit again and use the hotel as a base for exploring the beautiful area.
- Unbelievable friendly welcome from Mme – really could not do enough to help both when I booked and sent messages and then when we actually arrived. We were given wonderful traditional French local hotel rooms which were extremely comfortable and beautifully furnished with classic French antiquey pieces. Bathroom was functional, but the room with shutters overlooking a very peaceful early summer garden was a delight. Breakfast was an excellent traditional french style buffet with great coffee which we relished ahead of journey that day. Would definitely come back again
- Easy to find. Short walk to town centre. Welcoming and helpful hostess. Fairly extensive continental breakfast.
- I was made welcome and a secure parking place was made available for my motorbike.
- Location, clean , comfortable , friendly owners .
Le Centaure is located in Warmeriville, a 25 minute drive from Reims. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a TV. Le Centaure features free WiFi.There is luggage storage space at the property.Épernay is 29 mi from Le Centaure.
- Host and hostess were very nice and accomodating.
- It is an old hotel in the middle of a very quaint village. It is tired but I could see that they are in the middle of doing works. It worked perfectly for what we needed which was an overnight stop for the family. Bed linen lovely and clean, beds comfy and a lovely quiet village. Staff were very kind and helpful, breakfast was simple but lovely with homemade butter and a decent price. We had 6 children with us so unfortunately we were the noisy ones – I did give my apology to the gentleman on checking out and he was fine.
- Pas de petit déjeuner pris à l’hôtel nous étions tellement dégoûtés par les chambres
Petits déjeuner pain beurre confiture pour 4euro
C est bien
La gentillesse de la cuisinière
Mais bon pour 35€ il faut pas s’attendre a autre chose
Prim Hotel Reims
Prim Hotel Reims is located at the A34 motorway exit, a 10-minute drive from the center of Reims. It offers spacious rooms with free access to a fitness center and billiard room. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available and the hotel also has a restaurant. Prim Hotel Reims provides free private parking on site.
Breakfast was ok, basic but ok. Fresh croissants and rolls, etc. lots of Nutella which is always good.
The staff were helpful and friendly.
Rooms basic but clean and comfy.n
- Practical hotel for a stopover in Champagne region. No frills, but clean. Conveniently near the highway not too far from Reims, although you will need to take the car to get to the city.
- friendly, helpful staff, good service, clean, easy to find
- Clean and functional, very accessible, good places to eat within A10 minn drive.
- L’emplacement car proximité avec le lieu où j’étais pendant la journée
- Breakfast was ok, basic but ok. Fresh croissants and rolls, etc. lots of Nutella which is always good.
Best Hotel Reims La Pompelle
One of our top picks in Reims.Just 3.1 miles from the city center and its cathedral, Best Hotel Reims La Pompelle is located near the Industrial Park Pompelle-Farman and Cormontreuil, 1 minute from Reims Exhibition Center and 5 minutes from some of the most famous Champagne cellars in France (Veuve Clicquot, Pommery, Taittinger, Ruinart).The guestrooms are equipped with private bathrooms and offer flat-screen TV, telephone and free WiFi access. Ironing equipment is available at the reception desk upon request.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge and you can enjoy a drink at the bar. The property offers a traditional restaurant serving French and international cuisine. Other facilities include 12 meeting rooms.Just 10 minutes from central station and TGV Reims Champagne Ardenne, this Best Hotel is ideal for holidays and business trips. A free fenced parking is available on-site.
- Every single staff member was friendly and helpful. We felt very welcome. The location is wonderful, central and we were able to walk to nearly everything. We had breakfast in their lovely garden. Would absolutely recommend in Valenciennes.
- Location for travellers, clean comfortable safe and secure parking, good restaraunt nearby and very good value for money
- Staff helpful and considerate. Easy to find . Local eateries just up the road well walkable. Good area to walk the dog.
- There are a couple of nearby restaurant/bars that are decent and the breakfast was good. This was our first day stop in France on an extended driving vacation so I chose it more for convenience that amenities.
- The beds were really comfortable , the rooms were exceptionally clean .?
Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions
Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions offers self-catering accommodations a 6-minute drive from Reims Exhibition Center and a 15-minute drive from the historical center of Reims. Free WiFi is available in the entire property.The apartments at Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions feature a flat-screen TV, a kitchenette, a wardrobe and a safety deposit box. The private bathrooms include a shower or a bathtub, a toilet and free toiletries.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.The fitness center is accessible at a surcharge. Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions is 3.7 mi from Noter-Dame de Reims, the Roman Catholic Cathedral of Reims, and the train station is a 10-minute drive away.
- An industrial location, but the apartment was fantastic!
- The price was great and the rooms were a decent size. It was wonderful to actually have a mini kitchen in the room! The Hyper U and shopping center is VERY close and convenient. The center was a bit of a walk but Uber operates here so it was a cheap trip.
- No ac, windows were not covered with screen so bugs came in.
The front desk has been incredibly nice and helpful and was very helpful in advice on what to do in the city. Parking is excellent. Hotel was very clean as well as the room. The breakfast was good.
Though we didn’t spend too much time in the hotel, but it left a great impression on us!
- Good location near Chateau Pommard and the city. Rooms are ok and quiet.
Best Hotel Reims Croix Blandin
Best Hotel Reims Croix Blandin is a 10-minute drive from the center of Reims and 2,450 feet from the A34 motorway. It offers a terrace, rooms serviced by a elevator and free Wi-Fi access. It is 0.6 mi from the Reims Exhibition Center.All of the air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms feature a desk, a telephone and a flat-screen TV with French and international channels. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower and separate toilet. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Best Hotel Reims Croix Blandin. Guests can enjoy a cocktail in the hotel’s lounge after sampling French and international cuisine at the restaurant open from Monday to Friday. Vending machines for drinks and snacks are available.The property is 9.9 mi from Gueux Reims Champagne Golf Course and 3.1 mi from the Train Station. Free private, secure parking is available on site. Best Hotel Reims Croix Blandin is a 15-minute drive from Reims Convention Center.
- The room size, the bathroom is small but well designed, cleanliness, staff very helpful, adequate free parking.
- Unlike what other reviews make you fear, there is no trouble with entering the hotel at night: it is a simple password for you to gain access to both the parking area and to the lobby. It is just unusual.
- OK location if just passing through. Clean room. Easy parking. Good shower.
- If you need a clean, quiet, and efficient place to sleep that is close to the freeway then this hotel is quite good. Lots of free parking behind a gate for security. Breakfast was OK. Room was new and the walls and window blocked the freeway noise easily. The room was designed to be easily cleaned and it was. The mall (10 minute walk) did have some restaurants and there were coupons in the lobby for 10% off.
- This is a modern hotel. The room was wheelchair accessible and had all the hand rails needed in the bathroom. The food was great. The car parking was great. We only stayed one night passing through. We discovered that throughout France and Germany the disability rooms are always double rooms and there are no twin rooms. Which is a snag. For two travelers and a double bed is no good due to the nature of being disabled.
Premiere Classe Reims Est – Taissy
Located in Taissy, with the exhibition center 3.1 mi away and a 7-minute drive from the center of Reims, Premiere Classe Reims Est – Taissy has simple rooms and free Wi-Fi access.Each room is equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining area.Free private parking is provided. Bezannes TGV Train station is 6.2 mi from the Premiere Classe Reims Est hotel. It has close access to motorways A24 and A34.
- Good value for money for an overnight stay to/from vacation destination. Basic rooms. Late check-in was possible. Breakfast is available from early in the morning.
- Easy to find and close to Reims. The room is very compact, so do not expect a lot of space to move around in, but for a single traveler or a lightly packed couple, no problem. Of course, I paid a trifle for the room, so my expectations were not high. Automated heck in for a late arrival and was very easy to take care of. Was in the room and getting ready to bed down in a flash.
- Breakfast was terrible. Room boiling hot and gritty, felt like I was in a prison cell.
- Great value for money. Very easy to book and check-in can be done out of hours. Not plush at all but it served its purpose.
- I liked that I got what I paid for (which wasn’t much) but it met my expectations.
Séjours & Affaires Reims Clairmarais
One of our top picks in Reims.The Séjours & Affaires Reims Clairmarais offers self catering apartments with free WiFi. It is located in the center of Reims, 1,000 feet from the train station.The studios and apartments at the Clairmarais are modern and have a living room with sofa bed, kitchenette with a coffee machine and a flat screen TV. They are double-glazed and soundproofed.Additional services at the Séjours & Affaires include beds made on arrival, weekly cleaning (including a weekly change of linen) and daily breakfast (available with an additional cost).The residence is 2,650 feet from Place Drouet d’Erlon and the Palais des Congrès convention center. On-site parking is available.
- Space was good, fridge, hob and sink all provided. Reception was helpful, the hotel parking was good value at €8.80. Location is pretty good, close to Museum of Surrender but not too far from Reims Cathedral.
- Friendly staff, good location, 15 minutes walk to the cathedral
- Good location. Big rooms. Comfortable bed. Safe parking place.
- The hotel was a good value. We would definitely stay there again outside of summer. Location is close to the train station. Parking was convenient and not too expensive. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.
- A 1 bedroom apartment kept that clean and spacious was a great find at the price we got. It even had a full kitchen, if only I knew how to start the stove. Both beds did their duty and gave us a great nights sleep.
Brit Hotel Reims La Neuvillette
One of our top picks in Reims.Brit Hotel Reims La Neuvillette is located 3.1 mi from the Noter-Dame Cathedral and Reims Train Station. It offers soundproofed accommodations with free WiFi access and satellite TV.The rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower.A breakfast buffet is served daily at Brit Hotel Reims La Neuvillette. Guests can relax in the hotel’s bar and lounge area.Brit Hotel Reims La Neuvillette is easily accessible by the A4 motorway and provides free private parking. It is an hour’s drive from Disneyland Resort Paris and a 10-minute drive from Reims Convention Center.
- Our trip was all about location, this lived up to our expectations, all the other things like friendly staff were a bonus.
- it was outside of the city and therefore was easy to drive by car and park ( it has free parking) and then commute with the tram to city.
- The reception staff on arrival was excellent as was the breakfast. The room was well planned and the furnishings adequate.
- The bed is very comfortable. The Television has very good channels and the french subtitles work properly (in some hotels the remote doesn’t have the subtitles button). The room comes with a bathtub. The internet works properly (fast) and it’s free. The parking is free in their own parking lot. The shower has very good pressure. A bottle of sparkling water is offered for free.
- A nice surprise as the approach is a little industrial but only from one direction. Nice and clean and the beds are comfortable. A pleasant stay.
Residhome Reims Centre
Located in the center of Reims, Residhome Reims Center is just 650 feet from the train station and offers a 24-hour reception and laundry services. The Reims Champagne convention center is a 10-minute walk from the property.All studios feature a flat-screen TV, safety deposit box, wardrobe, desk and a bathroom. The kitchenette includes a stove, refrigerator and microwave.A breakfast is available each morning at Residhome Reims Center. Guests can also grab a quick snack or drink from the on-site vending machines.The famous Reims Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away and the fine arts museum is just over 0.6 mi from the aparthotel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and private parking is possible on site at an additional cost and it is necessary to book it before your arrival. There is also a parking space for bicycles.
- It was nice to have a real little kitchen with pots and pans etc.
- The bed was super comfortable, there was a little bottle of water as a welcome gift as well as two sachets of coffee. The bathroom and shower were very pleasing as well and the secure parking lot surely is a nice addendum. Also, there are vending machines in the lobby offering sandwiches and drinks and if you ever want anything, the reception is open 24/7. A walk to the city takes only 3 minutes and you can make it to the Cathedral in 10.
- The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious. Location was good, next to the gare and a few minutes walking from city centre.
- Close to the train station, bus stops, and downtown
- Loved the location, perfectly situated close to downtown. Less than a 6 minute walk. The room was quite big.
Top Hotels In Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!