10 Best Hotels To Stay In Warm Springs District California – Top Hotel Reviews
Warm Springs District California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Warm Springs District California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warm Springs District California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warm Springs District California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Warm Springs District California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Warm Springs District California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Warm Springs District California:
Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley is located in Warm Springs District. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Jose is 10 miles from Hyatt Place Fremont, and Half Moon Bay is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was generous and tasted great. Loved all the choices.
- Good breakfast, size of the rooms, parking, some staff members are very nice, shuttle service – if working.
- Staff was amazing and so helpful. The hotel shuttle was so helpful and saved us a lot of money on travel to nearby places.
- The room was big, we were a party of 5 and we rent the double beds room but the sofa can be used as a bed so for us was very convenient. The room was clean and big
Staff is very professionnal
Comfort Inn Silicon Valley East
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Comfort Inn Silicon Valley East offers accommodations in Warm Springs District, just 10 miles from San Jose. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Half Moon Bay is 27 miles from Comfort Inn Silicon Valley East, and Oakland is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont / Silicon Valley
One of our top picks in Fremont.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this Fremont, California hotel is within a 20-minute drive of the San Jose Museum of Art, Paramount’s Great America and San Jose State College. A free continental breakfast is provided daily.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, each room includes a private bathroom, a sitting area and coffee-making facilities at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont / Silicon Valley.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to La Quinta Inn & Suites. A fitness center and laundromat are also on site.Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is a 20-minute drive away. San Francisco, California is only a 1-hour drive from La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont / Silicon Valley.
- Enjoyed the sausages for breakfast. Spacious fridge that allows a 2 liter soda to fit in easily. Nice microwave for reheating dinners.
- Our room is quite big and clean and fully equipped. The hotel is next to highway and there are many parking spaces.
- Would be nice to have had other type of eggs. Besides hard boiled. And bacon would be a nice alternative, to sausage every morning.
- Breakfast is fine, beds were so small, no vent in the bathroom, room overall not as clean as I expect.
- I had few problems during check-in because of my credit card. The staff in the reception were very cooperative and helpful in resolving the issue. The place is quite, the only sound is from the vehicles on the freeway right next the hotel. Everyday after I returned back from the office, the sheets on the bed were made up, all the stuff were right back in there place, which was refreshing after a hard day at office.
Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley offers accommodations in Fremont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.San Jose is 11 miles from Fremont Marriott, CA, and Half Moon Bay is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 9 miles from Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley.
- Great overnight staycation. Hotel lobby features a good restaurant and bar.
- Great food and two beautiful young ladies where great to me and my children when we checked in!!!
- The beds where just like laying on a cloud. The front desk is awesome Tien was outstanding
- Excellent service from staff, friendly, positive,upbeat
- Exclusive ambiente, very good breakfast at extracost.
Days Inn Fremont
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Fremont offers accommodations in Fremont.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. San Jose is 11 miles from Days Inn Fremont, and Half Moon Bay is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The room is ok but not worth the price compared to other hotels near by
I got a 3 star hotel less then that money which I paid at Days Inn
And breakfast is worse they should remove the free breakfast, there is nothing to eat just little bread, milk, cereal, butter jam,
It’s not a breakfast, people gets fool by the name of free breakfast
not much for breakfast, mostly coffee and limited cereal. No hot food, muffins or fruit. Not worth saying breakfast included.
Your rating of 3.8 is too high, I would rate it a two (2)
- The place is near BART station, and walking distance to places to eat and stores
- Easy to find the location and the staff is very nice.
- Clean rooms quite neibor and easy to get to freeway.
- The room is ok but not worth the price compared to other hotels near by
Courtyard Fremont Silicon Valley
Guest rooms at this Fremont hotel have 37-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. The hotel is 9.5 miles from California’s Great America Theme Park.Cable TV with HBO is available in all rooms at the Courtyard Fremont Silicon Valley. Every room includes a refrigerator and coffee facilities.The Bistro has a variety of healthy options for breakfast and dinner, an evening bar and specialty coffee.An indoor pool is on site at this hotel. Courtyard Fremont also includes a gym and a business center.Fremont Courtyard Silicon Valley is 6.5 miles from the Mission San Jose. Lake Elizabeth is 7 miles from the hotel.
- The facility was clean and room was comfortable. It was close the people we wanted to visit and with a navigation system we were able to get where ever we wanted. The hotel was a little isolated but we were using it for a place to sleep not to play.
- Room and bath were clean. Upgraded to king suite. Staff was very curteous.
- The bed was very comfortable. My family enjoyed the indoor pool.the staff was friendly.
- Like this hotel, it is clean, convenient, friendly, safe. Beds and room are comfort !
- Location is Good, Staff are all friendly, Breakfast is good, room is very clean, beds are comfortable.
Motel 6 Fremont South
This Fremont motel is a 20-minute drive to California’s Great America and a 1-hour drive to San Francisco. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.Cable TV with premium channels is included in each air-conditioned room at the Motel 6 Fremont South. All rooms include colorful decor and light wood furnishings. A work desk and a sitting area are provided, along with a private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk is available at the pet-friendly Fremont South Motel 6. Fax, photocopying services and vending machines are available. A laundromat is located on site.San Francisco International Airport is a 45-minute drive away. Santa Clara Convention Center is 10 miles from Motel 6 Fremont South.
- Staff housekeeping was nice. Place was clean and quiet.
- Bbq, and staff friendliness, also I really liked being able to park my RV here. Very helpful!
- Flat screen tv with cable guide view of all shows listed that they offer, which is a big bonus!
- I m positively surprised, the value for money ( considering the crazy prices in the area) is absolutely outstanding
Every thing was ok but 28 days is not cool we have since April due to my mom forclose as a tenant she is a home owner and a senior also.
She was wrongful forclose.
Hampton Inn Fremont
Offering a convenient location just off Highway 880, this Fremont hotel is located only a short drive from San Jose International Airport, and provides many of today’s modern conveniences.In the area surrounding the Hampton Inn Fremont, guests can discover a variety of historic sites, museums and shopping centers. The San Francisco National Wildlife Refuge is also located a short distance away.Thoughtful amenities, including a free hot breakfast and high-speed internet access are standard at the Fremont Hampton Inn. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy a modern fitness center as well as an outdoor pool.
The bed was SO comfortable! We slept super good and the breakfast was yummy.
Kudos to the hotel for having breakfast available until 10am for those of us that need a little more sleep after a long night of travel.
The coffee was amazing and so was the orange juice..
- Breakfast was excellent with plenty of options rooms were very clean and quiet
- The breakfast was wonderful the bed slept really good.Overall a great hotel stay.
- Surprisingly wonderful selection for an “included” breakfast. Thanks you SO much…don’t change a thing. And nice area in which to eat.
- The guys that were working the front desk were both out standing and helpful..
- The bed was SO comfortable! We slept super good and the breakfast was yummy.
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont offers accommodations in Newark, just 29 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a free shuttle service and Tesla charging stations on-site at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Jose is 14 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont, and Berkeley is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 11 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont.
- It was all good @@ I didn’t eat at the restaurant, the bed was well made @@ overall a comfy stay. Good staff @@
- The room was very spacious, clean and bed was incredibly comfortable. Furnishings were modern and also comfortable. Room service was fast, sushi was tasty. Staff was very friendly. Location is right off freeway and next to lots of restaurants, Starbucks and shops.
- Was expecting a better view but placed us in view of freeway
- Very friendly staff. Good sound insulation; the hotel is relatively quiet. Large rooms with plenty of free space.of space
- The location is pretty convenient and the room is nice.
Holiday Inn Express Fremont – Milpitas Central
Near points of interest such as the Pacific Commons Shopping Center and Niles Canyon, this Fremont, California hotel offers enjoyable facilities and amenities, including free wireless internet access.Holiday Inn Express Fremont – Milpitas Central features a free breakfast with hot items such as cinnamon rolls. An evening reception with light appetizers and free beverages is offered Tuesday and Wednesday. Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool and well-equipped fitness centre.The spacious guestrooms at the Milpitas Central Holiday Inn boast comforts such as a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. A wet bar and a coffee maker are also included.
- Carlos at the front was very accommodating despite the fact that whoever I talked to at the central location phone number did not make any notes in my reservation. I called to confirm there was a fridge to put my birthday cake in when I arrived. The gal said yes, no problem, but when I arrived, Carlos, at the front desk didn’t have any record of that. Although very tight, he went back there and found a spot even though they had just received their food shipment. Thank God!! It was only for a few hours, but I would have had really soft or melted buttercream cake 🙁
- Facility was clean and neat. Was a comfortable stay. The only downside and this in not a big issue. Someone should spend a few dollars and hire someone to decorate the eating area. It feels like you are eating at the mess hall in an army training camp.
- Everything was great. Bed was comfortable room was clean quiet all night.
- Very friendly staff !!! Comfortable beds !!! Second stay there for us and Would stay again !!
The room seemed very modern, and was very comfortable.
Desk personnel very helpful and got us to a good nearby restaurant for dinner.
Top Hotels In Warm Springs District California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Warm Springs District California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Warm Springs District California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Warm Springs District California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!