10 Best Hotels To Stay In Waltham Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Waltham Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Waltham Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waltham Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waltham Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Waltham Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Waltham Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Waltham Massachusetts:
Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Waltham
Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Waltham offers accommodations in Waltham. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 11 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Waltham, and Worcester is 29 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plus Waltham Boston
One of our best sellers in Waltham! Best Western TLC Hotel offers accommodations in Waltham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Boston is 11 miles from Best Western TLC, and Worcester is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from the property.
restaurant on location
room was clean and well appointed
Pam at front desk was great!
- We had a large king size room it was very nice. The breakfast buffet was good and the location to Boston was decent.
- Pillows very fluffy. The view from the windows was nice, my daughter and I love the heated pool,, a plus The window was not visible for everyone to walk by and see you in the pool, a plus. The breakfast had variety.
- Bedroom was clean and bed very comfortable. Breakfast had a nice variety to choose from. Excellent fruits.
- The breakfast was great. The room was comfortable. Staff was friendly. Clean place. Pool ceiling kept dripping over everything. Bad design.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston/Waltham
Located off Interstate 95 in Waltham, Massachusetts, this hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Brandeis University and Bentley University. It features on-site dining and a heated indoor pool.Each suite at this Waltham Embassy Suites is decorated in Americana colors and includes a seating area with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. A large work desk is provided as well as a microwave and refrigerator.The on-site gym boasts a variety of cardio equipment and free weights. A 24-hour convenience store and a business center are located off of the lobby.The Grille at Hobbs Brook, also part of this Waltham hotel, serves contemporary American dishes. Its breakfast buffet includes eggs, pancakes, and fresh fruit. The Atrium Lounge is located on the eight floor and offers drinks in a casual atmosphere.Hanscom Air Force Base is a 10-minute drive from Embassy Suites Boston Waltham. Downtown Boston is 15 miles away.
- The staff opened breakfast early both Saturday and Sunday to accomodate our group’s schedule.
- Our family stayed overnight after a power outage at our home. The hotel was wonderfully accommodating, the beds comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. The happy hour snacks (fruit and chips) were exactly what my children needed to stave off hunger before dinner. The heated pool was very nice – big, clean and great for the whole family. The made-to-order omelette and breakfast was delicious.
Very accommodating, breakfast was absolutely delicious! Great variety of food. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Will stay here again.
- The open “indoor courtyard” was a nice atmosphere. The free add on breakfast was actually very good.
- I didn’t expect any of this when i walked in . I thought it was gonna be one of those okay looking hotels but everything was beautiful. Very clean place but there are some rude staff . Anyways the price was good and I’ll be coming back here soon ! I loved it ‘ and btw the breakfast was awesomeee😍
Holiday Inn Express Boston-Waltham
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Boston-Waltham offers accommodations in Waltham, just 11 miles from Boston.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Worcester is 29 miles from Holiday Inn Express Boston-Waltham, and Cambridge is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from Holiday Inn Express Boston-Waltham.
The desk staff were all upbeat and friendly. The hotel was renovated a year ago in a very clean and welcoming style. It did not feel like a chain motel off the highway—there is a very good vibe here.
There’s a small, spotless fitness room.
They did a great job making sure we felt at home. They were also phenomenal with customer service. I booked two nights, but because of the crazy storm, we couldn’t make it the first night. Managment was incredible with giving us back our money and they really didn’t have to.
Also the breakfast was SUPER yummy.
- Nicely redone with modern touches. Comfortable beds and pillows. Shower had plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Very friendly staff. We’d definitely stay there again.
- The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was terrific with many choices. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive.
Еxcellent brand new hotel with nice very clean rooms, comfortable
beds, nice bathroom, quet heating system. Breakfast was really nice…
- The desk staff were all upbeat and friendly. The hotel was renovated a year ago in a very clean and welcoming style. It did not feel like a chain motel off the highway—there is a very good vibe here.
Westin Waltham Boston
Only a short drive to downtown Boston, this hotel is close to all the attractions of the city, yet far enough away to offer peace and relaxation, and features many first-class amenities and facilities.The Westin Waltham Boston is conveniently situated close to I-95, allowing guests to explore downtown sites and attractions as well as the nearby cities of Concord, Cambridge or Lexington.With signature Heavenly Beds, a spacious indoor swimming pool, complimentary Runner’s World maps for area jogging or walking trails, the completely smoke-free Waltham Westin is sure to make every stay enjoyable.
- A well-situated business hotel that’s easy to access from the highway. The front-desk staff was so nice and chipper. The gym was pretty spectacular – lots of equipment to choose from to keep you busy on those jet-lagged mornings. The hotel even let me have a package sent to the property and delivered it to my room when I arrived.
- We stayed on the weekend and it is a business hotel so our rate was cheaper than usual.
- As soon as I asked about the gold bracelet that I’d lost, they knew what I was talking about. a member of staff had already found it, turned it in and it was returned to me immediately! He wouldn’t even take a reward. Above and beyond!!
- I reserved 1 bed . When I got there they did not have it
- The room and facility was very classy. Will return again p
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Waltham
Located in a charming suburb of Boston, the Courtyard Boston Waltham features an indoor pool and a 24-hour convenience store. Downtown Boston is a mere 15 miles drive.Each guest room features a work desk, a seating area with a sofa and free internet. The fitness center includes cardiovascular equipment and free weights.The Bistro offers breakfast items in the morning and a variety of dinner options and cocktails in the evening. Several alternative dining options can be found nearby and include Cuban specialities, brick oven pizza or traditional American cuisine.The hotel is right off highway 128 and less than one mile from Prospect Hill Park. Bentley College is less than 6 minutes drive to the Courtyard Boston.
- Wifi and apps for tv excellent bed comfy and honored my requests
- The check in was seamless and very easy. The room was very clean and the bathroom was spotless. I would certainly stay at this hotel again.
- Location, convenience and nice property with good room rates.
- Was very quiet, decent price, and kids loved the pool
- The place is excellent and love it . Breakfast and dinner at the bistro restaurant was awesome!!!
Crescent Suites Hotel
Located next to the St. Charles River and three minutes from the Waltham city center, this all-suites hotel features and on-site coffee shop and rooms with a fully equipped kitchen.The Crescent Suites Hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout the facility. Rooms contain dark wood furnishings and a flat-screen TV. An in-room coffee maker and ironing facilities are also available.The coffee shop serves espresso, pastries and limited meals that can be enjoyed in the café lounge area, featuring a wide-screened TV and a fireplace. A fitness room is located on-site and a riverside walking trail can be accessed through the back of the Crescent Suites. Fishing and canoeing opportunities are also available within season.The Crescent Suites and Hotel is less than 1 miles from Waltham Common and less than 2 miles from I-90 and the Massachusetts Turnpike.
- Great breakfast buffet with custom espresso drinks! Very friendly and helpful reception staff who knew the area well. Comfy bed and terrific full kitchen, perfect for an extended stay. Quiet neighborhood right on the Charles river with access to a river trail for walks or runs. We had a nice room looking out at the river. Also, plenty of parking at the hotel, right outside the door, a plus for Boston. Easy on and off the highway will get you downtown in about 15-20 minutes, depending on the time of day.
- Close to the park and the river, perfect location for walking and jogging
Back is on Charles River with walking trails.
Many restaurants nearlby.
- nice tidy room with all the required equipment and cleaning equip/materials for an extended duration, breakfast was great
- We had adjoining rooms with my daughter and her family. This hotel is very accommodating. Staff were very friendly and personable and the rooms are very spacious and comfortable. There is a lovely walking area down by the Charles river which runs at the back of the hotel. The street that the hotel is on is not impressive, but don’t be detoured by that. It’s a great place. I stayed there 5 years ago for the first time and never forgot it, so re-booked again 5 years later and was not disappointed. The free complete breakfast in morning is very nice and our family all sat at the tables out front.
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Waltham
Directly off highway I-95 and within driving distance of downtown Boston, this hotel features on-site dining options, modern facilities and easy access to area attractions, including Faneuil Hall.The Hilton Garden Inn Boston Waltham is only a short drive from popular sites including the Boston Aquarium and Fenway Park, home to baseball’s Red Sox. The historic cities of Lexington and Concord are also easily accessible.Guests staying at the Boston Waltham Hilton Garden Inn can enjoy a breakfast buffet for a charge at the on-site Great American Grill restaurant or purchase snacks from the on-site 24-hour convenience store. The hotel also features an indoor swimming pool and state-of-the-art fitness facilities.
- The location was great, just a quick 25 mins outside of Boston – perfect if you have a car and don’t want to spend so much money staying in the city. Hotel lobby was nice, room was cute & comfortable. Everything was very clean.
- Comfortable beds, good coffee, fast elevators, dark curtains, nice concierge
- The customer service was top notch!! Kayla was my favourite
- Front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The facility was dated and worn. The heating and air conditioning for the building was not behaving! Our hotel room was freezing and so was our conference area. However, the halls were extremely warm.
Boston Marriott Newton
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Boston Marriott Newton offers accommodations in Newton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 10 miles from Boston Marriott Newton, and Worcester is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and able to accommodate a late checkout (much appreciated!).
Upgraded decor was excellent in rooms and public spaces. Beds were very comfortable. Ease in check in and check out.
Breakfast buffet was excellent and service staff outstanding.
One of my best experiences at a Marriott property!
- The eggs were a bit hard for me, but we got there at the end of breakfast.
- Good breakfast. Room features were good but with problems. Nice location in Newton.
- The bathroom was really pretty. It wasn’t the cleanest and it was small.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston- Newton
Located in Newton, 7 miles from Boston, Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston- Newton features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 4.2 miles from Crowne Plaza Boston- Newton, and Salem is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 9 miles from Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston- Newton.
- I was shocked to see that the room didn’t have a refrigerator.
- I lost power and heat to my home. A lot of other people in the area were in similar situations. The check in and room service was quick, even though they were full.
- Excellent rooms with cozy modern decor, very clean, nice bathroom, very comfortable bed, parking right at the hote.
Very close to the meeting place, good service, nice gym open 24 hours
Cosy and comfortable
Nice TV screen
Bar right downstairs
Hotel itself was very good, with a great bar. Breakfast buffet was OK but could use some more variety day to day. Staff was efficient but not overly friendly.
Top Hotels In Waltham Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Waltham Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Waltham Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Waltham Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!