10 Best Hotels To Stay In Walston Lanarkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Walston Lanarkshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Walston Lanarkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Walston Lanarkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Walston Lanarkshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Walston Lanarkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Walston Lanarkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Walston Lanarkshire:
The Robertson Arms Hotel
The Robertson Arms Hotel is located in Carnwath, just 24 miles from Edinburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Glasgow is 27 miles from The Robertson Arms Hotel, and Edinburgh is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and everything was very nice. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- A lovely warm welcome. Comfortable room and continental breakfast brought to my room as I had an early start the following day.
- Staff were both friendly & efficient. Very helpful.
- Friendly homely atmosphere very professionally delivered
- The food was really good, huge portions of excellent quality food, for a small hotel in an out of town area, it really was an enjoyable meal. Breakfast was really good too, I asked for poached eggs and grilled tomatoes, they served that up with triangles of toast and cherry tomatoes grilled, the extra touch made this delicious 🙂
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Tinto Hotel offers accommodations in Symington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Edinburgh is 29 miles from Tinto Hotel, and Edinburgh is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 25 miles from Tinto Hotel.
- Large comfortable bed and lovely fresh linen and towels. Lovely views
- I booked this for our engineer who was stranded on the M74 due to snow. He finally arrived at 3.20am and was let in. I am so grateful that the hotel got up and let him in as he would have had to sleep in his van otherwise. The lady on the phone when I booked was most helpful.
- Despite being very busy with guests on a Dinner/entertainment stay the staff were great allowing us time to have a shower before eating despite being late back to the hotel.
- the hotel was pleasant and comfortable but a bit dated. Cant comment on food as we did not eat in the hotel.
- excellent weekend here. We found this hotel 10yrs ago on our honeymoon and they made us feel so special then so decided to go back 10yrs later and they upgraded us and made us feel special again. Lovely place, lovely location and fabulous staff not going to leave it so long before we go back
The Allan Ramsay Hotel
Dating back to 1792, this charming inn offers real log fires, antique decorations, and delicious homemade food. Situated just 25 minutes’ drive from Edinburgh Airport, there is free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. The property sits on the A702 which is the main road into Edinburgh.Rooms at The Allan Ramsay Hotel all have private en suite bathrooms, TV and tea and coffee making facilities.Homemade, seasonal food is served at The Allan Ramsay Hotel, made from local ingredients. You can also dine in the bar.The historic city centre of Edinburgh can be reached in 30 minutes by car. There you can visit the popular shops of Prince’s Street and see Edinburgh Castle, sitting high above the city.
We were very lucky and were given the ground floor accommodation next to the hotel with our dog so we had plenty of space and a small kitchenette which was lovely – so 11/10 on the room front. The pub is just delightful – lots of history,roaring fires, good ale and food but it was the staff who just made this a wonderful 4 day stay. Thanks to Rosie and Tegan. Breakfast was good and the location of this hotel makes it ideal for accessing all the Border places of interest and Edinburgh.
Free parking and wifi always a bonus ..
- We didnt get to stay for Breakfast but i am sure it is excellent i love everything else about the place. If you are lucky you will see Captain Jack Sparrow in the vicinity…..joking but hey this guy looked the part lol
- The young member of staff in the bar/dining room could not have been more helpful or accommodating. She went the extra mile to make sure our every need was met and more. The food was freshly cooked and delicious
- The very friendly staff. My wife is gluten intolerant and the chef went out of her way to make an appropriate sauce for her dinner. The lady who prepared breakfast bought gluten free cereal on her way into work after being advised by the previous shift. Very clean rooms as well. We will be staying regularly from now on due to having family nearby.
Staff very helpful. Restaurant/bar lovely.
There was a taxi / shuttle company that the hotel staff contacted to take us to the airport. The driver was punctual and friendly.
- We were very lucky and were given the ground floor accommodation next to the hotel with our dog so we had plenty of space and a small kitchenette which was lovely – so 11/10 on the room front. The pub is just delightful – lots of history,roaring fires, good ale and food but it was the staff who just made this a wonderful 4 day stay. Thanks to Rosie and Tegan. Breakfast was good and the location of this hotel makes it ideal for accessing all the Border places of interest and Edinburgh.
Barony Castle Hotel
Located in Eddleston, 16 miles from Edinburgh, Mercure Peebles Barony Castle Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Every room has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Edinburgh is 17 miles from Mercure Peebles Barony Castle Hotel, and Falkirk is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Problem with our room was quickly resolved by a change of room. This was done quickly without question and with a smile. All the staff were attentive, friendly and enthusiastic. Would stay again.
- The staff were very friendly, an excellent location, very tranquil, and easy access to surrounding areas. Lovely grounds. The massage in the therapy rooms was excellent. Breakfast and dinner was of a very high standard (and delicious).
- The bar and lounge area are fantastic, especially in the afternoon where the courtyard becomes a great suntrap with plenty of seating. The staff were very helpful and the a la carte restaurant food was very good, especially the salmon and sweet corn bellini (the pork and black pudding meatballs are a big eat!) Free apples and daily newsletters at the reception were a nice touch. Breakfast was disappointing as there was no option for anything other than an open buffet.
- Lovely place to visit for a romantic weekend, walking, relaxing in the small spa, enjoying a beautiful dinner.
- Lovely stay wonderful venue.. Not a single complaint!
Located in the centre of Peebles, in the Scottish Borders, The Park offers a bar/restaurant and a garden. Free WiFi is available in public areas, and free private parking is possible onsite.All the spacious rooms at The Park feature an en-suite bathroom, a TV, and a hairdryer.A full Scottish breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at the bar, which also serves pub lunch. Guests have access to the leisure facilities at Peebles Hydro Hotel.The property is 40 minutes’ drive from Edinburgh. Glentress Forest, home to a mountain biking centre, is just 12 minutes’ drive. Peebles Golf Club is only over half a mile away.
The staff could not be any more helpful if they wanted to be
Credit to everyone that works at the hotel
Situation of the premises.
Close to town centre.
Good car parking
Nice views from back bedrooms
- Reception and bar staff exceptionally friendly. Laid back relaxing atmosphere. Fantastic view from our room. Lovely garden. Steak pie for 2 amazing!
- Nice firm bed, breakfast very good, staff friendly and helpful.
- The staff were very friendly, spoilt my dog rotten, food was lovely an all round lovely atmosphere and setting.
- The staff could not be any more helpful if they wanted to be
Days Inn Hotel Abington – Glasgow
Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms.It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh.All rooms have private bathrooms and tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day.The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop.
STAFF SERVICE AND FRIENDLINESS WAS EXCELLENT.
IT DID EXACTLY WHAT IT SAID ON THE TIN !
- Bed was comfy and great to have the sofa bed in the room. Shower was excellent for pressure/heat.
- The hotel was quiet, the bed comfortable, and there were plenty of towels.
- This is a very convenient hotel if you are travelling from north of Scotland to England . It is approx 3.5 hours from Inverness , cheap and pet friendly . It means you can have a full day in the highlands
- The staff were helpful and the room very comfortable.
- STAFF SERVICE AND FRIENDLINESS WAS EXCELLENT.
Kirkstyle Hotel offers accommodations in Biggar.The rooms have a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Edinburgh is 26 miles from Kirkstyle Hotel, and Edinburgh is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 23 miles from Kirkstyle Hotel.
- Very central, we get 10% off one local pub around the corner
- Room size and look lovely. Light room and clean. Quiet at night. Comfy pillows. Staff superb.
- The location is fab. The staff are brilliant and friendly. The breakfast is amazing
- The real milk and bottled water in the room fridge
- Staff were extremely helpful wish we were staying more than 1 night
New Lanark Mill Hotel
Located in Lanark, 30 miles from Edinburgh, New Lanark Mill Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV.You will find a gift shop at the property.Glasgow is 23 miles from New Lanark Mill Hotel, and Edinburgh is 25 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The hotel was beautiful, our room really exceeded our expectations and the view was stunning – exactly what we needed for a short trip away. The price was very reasonable for our stay in a deluxe room and despite initially having a mix up with the room rate, the staff were more than happy to resolve this for us without any issue. We were really impressed with the level of customer care and attention to detail during our stay, we would definitely return!
Large room in hotel in beautifully restored historical site.
Visit to world heritage site.
Natural beauty of Clyde Valley.
- The staff made our stay, they were very helpful and friendly.
Newly refurbished rooms
- the location,friendly and helpful staff and the peaceful atmosphere
The Horseshoe Restaurant With Rooms
The Horseshoe Restaurant With Rooms is located in Eddleston, 16 miles from Edinburgh and 18 miles from Edinburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Falkirk is 30 miles from The Horseshoe Eddleston, and Dunfermline is 27 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 17 miles from the property.
The room was clean and fairly spacious.
Good dog walk at the top of the hill
- Lovely old main building, very comfortable bar and setting. The dining room is really nice and the staff very attentive.
- We came for the food but it was nice to be able to relax and enjoy our meal in the knowledge that we had a comfortable bed waiting for us just a short walk away from the restaurant. The staff were really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and made our visit all the more enjoyable. We opted for the tasting menu with matched wines which I would highly recommend if you stay at the Horseshoe Inn. The delicious breakfast is a must too. Great information provided in our room on local walks and activities which we would have used had we been staying longer.
The food was fabulous’ staff were amazing.
All in all cannot fault anything
THANKYOU to all the staff including the chef for making my stay
Would recommend anyone to stay here and try the amazing food
- The staff and welcome given were excellent. The room was small but perfectly adequate; very clean and organised. We didn’t take dinner but breakfast was good in the very elegant dining room.
- The room was clean and fairly spacious.
Best Western Cartland Bridge Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Best Western Cartland Bridge Hotel offers accommodations in Lanark. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Edinburgh is 30 miles from BW Cartland Bridge, and Glasgow is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- For an old building it was very clean and tidy, the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble. From printing out different routes home to allowing us a room to get changed for our journey home even after we had checked out.
The staff were very polite and friendly.
The hotel is in a gorgeous location
- Lovely setting for the hotel, stayed bed & breakfast, good choice, had a meal in the hotel also good choice, staff very helpful
- We were happy with everything nice peaceful with everything at hand we needed
- Beautiful surroundings, warm welcome from the friendly and helpful staff, clean and sizeable rooms. The grounds and interior of the hotel were immaculate with ample parking. The food was excellent and the staff were always on hand and making sure we had everything we needed.
Top Hotels In Walston Lanarkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Walston Lanarkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Walston Lanarkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Walston Lanarkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!