10 Best Hotels To Stay In Walnut Hill Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Walnut Hill Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Walnut Hill Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Walnut Hill Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Walnut Hill Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Walnut Hill Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Walnut Hill Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Walnut Hill Kentucky:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South/Hamburg
One of our best sellers in Lexington! This hotel features an indoor pool, this La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South/Hamburg hotel is a 20 mintues’ drive from The University of Kentucky and Rupp Arena.Each room is equipped with a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV and free WiFi. Guests will also find a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. A seating area and desk are also included.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast served each morning. The hotel also offers free newspapers and a business center.Boone Station State Historic Park is a 4-minute drive from Lexington LaQuinta Inn. Lakeside Golf Course is 10 minutes away and the Mary Todd Lincoln House is 19 minutes away.
- Close to everything in town. My husband loved the breakfast. Clean and friendly.
- Very clean hotel, staff was very nice and willing to help. Breakfast had several options each morning, and the pool and hot tub were great. We would definitely stay here again.
- This location is so clean. And the Breakfast is amazing. Also the staff are very helpful.
- Super friendly and helpful staff!! Everyone was very communicative and happy to have us, we even got greeted by the staff in the elevator going up to and down from our room, and everyone was just really eager to make us happy. Also, super nice room and bathroom. Lots of clean towels, toiletries, and throw pillows. Free infused water and cookies in the lobby all day! Very lovely atmosphere. We felt really welcome!
- The breakfast was very nice and offered many choices. We loved that it was pet friendly, even though we didn’t have ours with it was nice to see so many pets welcomed. The location was very easy for on and off the road and close to attractions. Hotel was having construction but didn’t impact us at all. Enjoyed the comfortable beds and pillows and ample parking.
Comfort Inn Lexington
Located in Lexington, 16 miles from Richmond, Comfort Inn Lexington features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is available.Berea is 28 miles from Comfort Inn Lexington, and Versailles is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Blue Grass Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- I love the home feeling of the room, and the house keeping was in there every morning. I also liked that they had cigarette butt holders to put your cigarettes out. Price was great. Thank the good Lord above for an alright stay!
We had stayed at a Comfort Inn 2 days before and loved it but made the mistake of going
to a Hampton Inn the next and were disappointed so this just reassured us that Comfort Inns
- This hotel was very clean. Much more clean and comfortable than the HI in Savannah where we spent 3x’s the money per night.
- Nice breakfast love the complementary lemon water up front also like that they had makeup remover wipes in the bathroom
- The room had been redecorated very nicely. The room and facility was very clean.
Days Inn Lexington South
This Lexington hotel is 9 miles from the University of Kentucky. Days Inn Lexington South serves breakfast and features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Rooms offer microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also provide seating areas and hairdryers.Guests at Lexington Days Inn have access to a gym and business center. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and an ATM.Days Inn is 3 miles from Jacobson Park and Lakeside Golf Course and 9 miles from Rupp Arena. It is 14 miles from Blue Grass Airport.
- ok for a nights sleep while traveling and the price was good
- No place to sit. No coffee available. Several lights in the room didn’t work. Charged $15 per cat – That is booking. com’s fault. Charged $20+ over the going room rate We felt cheated by the hotel and Booking.com!
- I am a retired Hotel Chief Engineer, and I was taken aback somewhat with the condition of the room. I try not to nit pick or criticize the condition of the rooms, but someone is not doing their job on room readiness. Not up to my standards. Also sink was plugged and microwave did not work.
- Hotel ok but there was strip club next door don’t think I stay there if I was traveling by my self and I do a lot hotel staff great the town was lovely not far from married had Lincolns home about 10 mins wish I could have stay another day to have explored more .
- Great air conditioning unit would freeze you out of the room. Shower was also nice
Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center Hotel
One of our best sellers in Lexington! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center Hotel offers accommodations in Lexington.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Richmond is 16 miles from Clarion Hotel Lexington, and Berea is 28 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. It was a nice surprise to see that there was a restaurant inside. The restaurant had great burgers and even better service.
- The room was clean.had alot of towels..water stayed hot in the shower..breakfast was very good.
- The room was one of the quitest hotel rooms. we have slept in!
- We stay here often to see Drs. at UK, the staff remembers me when I check in. Everyone so friendly. Always calls the room after we check in to make sure everything is ok. Great place to stay.
- My room was directly by the pool which was the main reason why we stayed here. My kids enjoyed the room very much.
Hyatt Place Lexington
One of our top picks in Lexington.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hyatt Place Lexington offers accommodations in Lexington, just 20 miles from Richmond. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankfort is 28 miles from Hyatt Place Lexington, and Versailles is 18 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- the Accessibility rooms were very very accessible. The staff was accommodating. Very clean.
- The shower was amazing and the bed was very comfortable.
- Bed was comfy; LOVED having a sofa for TV watching!
- the breakfast was hot and delicious, The salt water pool was an added bonus and the room was spotless, we couldn’t ask for any more.
- Nice room with plenty of space. Good breakfast. Ok location
WoodSpring Suites Lexington
WoodSpring Suites Lexington offers accommodations in Lexington. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Richmond is 20 miles from WoodSpring Suites Lexington, and Frankfort is 26 miles from the property. Blue Grass Airport is 8 miles away.
- The privacy, the laundry facility on site, and it just felt like home. Not to mention, Becky was absolutely amazing.
- Nothing except the 2nd room we were moved to after not having hot water had a nice bed..And Dee and Tae were extremely helpfull?Thanks Sweeties
When looking for a place to stay for the weekend the price was what got me to book this hotel.
I did end up regretting this choice.
- The front desk lady was nice although I felt bad it was her second day and she was there by herself.
- Literally, the only thing I liked was the curved shower curtain.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Lexington
Featuring spacious 2-room suites, furnished with state-of-the-art amenities, this hotel is centered in the heart of Kentucky’s horse country, minutes from historic downtown Lexington and the famous Kentucky Horse Park.Popular area attractions, including the University of Kentucky, Red Mile Harness Track and the historic Mary Todd Lincoln house are moments from the Doubletree Guest Suites Lexington.The Lexington Doubletree Guest Suites provides guests with comfortable Sweet Dreams beds, and in-room MP3 compatible radios. Guests can also enjoy on-site dining at the hotel’s restaurant, working out in the modern fitness center, or buy snacks at the on-site convenience shop.The rooms at this non-smoking property feature sitting areas and HD TVs.
- Very friendly staff, comfortable bed, king tub was great. Convienence
- The huge tub was super nice! And cookies were great. Alot of channels, and the little town appeal was cute
- Breakfast was wonderful . Staff all super pleasant and helpful
- Always very clean and relaxing getaway for us. Love the HUGEbathtub for a great soak!
- Very pleased with the aesthetics , comfort and cleanliness. Very friendly staff
Holiday Inn Lexington – Hamburg
Located in Lexington, 20 miles from Richmond, Holiday Inn Lexington – Hamburg features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankfort is 28 miles from Holiday Inn Lexington – Hamburg, and Versailles is 17 miles from the property. Blue Grass Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Bluegrass Extended Stay
This hotel is within a 10-minute drive of downtown Lexington and the University of Kentucky. The hotel offers laundry facilities, free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Bluegrass Extended Stay rooms include a kitchenette, which is equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms also feature cable TV and a coffee maker.The Bluegrass offers guests daily coffee and donuts in the lobby.The Extended Stay Bluegrass is 4 miles from the Lexington Opera House. The hotel is within an 11-minute drive of the Mary Todd Lincoln House, a museum.
- receptionist is very warmhearted, the hotel is pretty inviting.
- I would expect more if I were paying twice as much, so my ratings are based on the cost of the stay and the amenities relative to that cost – most was more than I expected.
- It was a quiet, hidden little gem. Tourists wouldn’t necessarily enjoy as it is not near downtown, and any of the happenings there. But if you were in town to visit family or friends, or to see any Wildcat Sports event, it would be a sweet little hideaway.
- I left something there and they were very honest and got it back to me..thank you very much..
- The helpfulness of the staff we had a difficult time finding your hotel
Sleep Inn Lexington
Sleep Inn Lexington is located in Lexington, 20 miles from Richmond and 28 miles from Frankfort. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Versailles is 17 miles from Sleep Inn Lexington, and Georgetown is 15 miles from the property. Blue Grass Airport is 11 miles away.
- Good staff, friendly. Little touches like a container of cucumber water and bowl of lemons were unexpected and appreciated. We had coffee, didn’t stay for breakfast, but it looked really good.
- Hot breakfast had a nice variety. Excellent location. Clean, staff was super nice and bed was really comfortable. .Highly recommended!
- Room was very clean and hotel was in a great location.
- The only good thing about the hotel is the location. It was centrally located to just about everything; the University of Kentucky, Wal Mart, restaurants, etc.
- Great value and very accessible to many restaurants. Staff was very pleasant.
Top Hotels In Walnut Hill Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Walnut Hill Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Walnut Hill Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Walnut Hill Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!