10 Best Hotels To Stay In Walnut Creek California – Top Hotel Reviews
Walnut Creek California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Walnut Creek California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Walnut Creek California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Walnut Creek California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Walnut Creek California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Walnut Creek California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Walnut Creek California:
Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Embassy Suites Walnut Creek offers accommodations in Walnut Creek. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Francisco is 21 miles from Embassy Walnut Creek, and Berkeley is 12 miles away. Oakland International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Only issue was kids running around all night playing door bell ditch and just playing all night.fux that and this hotel would b awesome
- The property is so nice and elegant staff are so helpful breakfast is even nice
- Staff was awesome, everyone very friendly! Bed was also very comfortable, nothing about this Embassy Suites was bad. Great location, food is typical for an embassy Suites. But great location with plenty of places to eat.
- Comfortable suite. Water was hot and plenty of it.
- The rooms looked great and were very up to date and comfortable.
Motel 6 Walnut Creek
The Dean Lesher Arts Center is a 5-minute drive from this Walnut Creek motel. Free local calls are available in all guest rooms and an outdoor pool is provided for guest use.Cable TV and air conditioning is available in all brightly furnished guest rooms. Wi-Fi is available at the Motel 6 Walnut Creek.Free morning coffee is available in the lobby and a 24-hour front desk is featured for guest convenience. Vending machines are provided.Broadway Plaza Shopping Center is 2.5 miles from the Walnut Creek Motel 6. Shadelands Ranch Historical Site is less than a 10-minute drive from the property, and Waterworld USA-Concord is 5 miles away.
- Nothing to like, Paid lot of money for a dump. No cameras. Pets motel. Damp smell. Hooker Motel. Police in the parking lot. No micro fridge. Twin beds in 2018.
- I never got a croissant? I lost my phone case there. The next day when I called to see if I left it in the room the front desk said they found a black long case in the parking lot and held on to it for safe keeping. I was very grateful!!
The rooms are modernized, clean and nice.
I arrived at 1am on Xmas eve and George, the front desk clerk, took excellent care of me. The entire staff does a great job at the Walnut Creek Mitel 6.
I’m a happy camper! 👍
- I love this motel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The accommodations,are,a great cakue fortge price. I got a great nights sleep. Most of all they treat my dog right. One suggestion though some hair conditioned in addition to the shampoo packet,and some body wash would be so appreciated by us ladies. I will return to this motel again and again and suggest of to others that,need an economical yet pleasant motel
- The flooring was not carpeted which was great since carpet harbors…everything. The decor reminded me of Europe – very simplistic, functional, and tasteful. Clean, newer, and inexpensive. I suspect the hotel recently was remodeled. The man at the front desk greeted us nicely and explained many items are behind the desk, not in the rooms if we needed anything. Cutting waste is great.
Walnut Creek Marriott
Ideally in the heart of the dynamic East Bay, this hotel is 1.4 miles from the Lindsay Wildlife Museum. It offers an outdoor pool, hot tub and modern fitness center. There is also an on-site restaurant and bar.All rooms at Walnut Creek Marriott come with a work desk and a sitting area. Each comes equipped with a coffee/tea maker and ironing facilities. A free area shuttle is also available.Guests can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at the Atrio, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are also plenty of restaurants nearby.Walnut Creek Marriott is located 2 blocks from Walnut Creek BART train station and less than 20 miles from downtown San Francisco.
- Large, very comfortable bed and pillows, wonderful Thann bath products. Extremely attentive and helpful Staff: housekeepers, restaurant and front desk all had positive and customer service forward approach. Food in restaurant is fresh, delicious and some healthy options.
- Staff was wonderful from start to finish. The gentlemen who greeted us at check in recognized us from staying there last year, I felt very special!! Thanks so much for the happy hour coupons. We love the new rooms and the airspa. Fabulous all around! We’ll be back
- The room was beautiful and clean, the service was good.
- The room was very nice . The view from our room was amazing . The staff was very friendly . The shuttle service was excellent. Overall defiantly coming back
- The staff was engaging and sincere when communicating.
Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek
This Walnut Creek, California hotel is off of highway I-680 and near attractions including Mt Diablo Park, and features a free daily hot breakfast buffet and free transportation within 3 miles of the hotel.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view options are featured in each guest room at Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek. A work desk, a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.An outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub are available for guest use. A fitness center is on site. Free parking is included.Local attractions including Lindsay Wildlife Museum and WaterWorld USA water park are a short walk from the Walnut Creek Holiday Inn Express. Downtown San Francisco is within driving distance.
- Free breakfast always good. Rooms were good and comfortable, but the rest of the hotel was completely torn up, making all other areas inaccessible and creating an unpleasant experience.
- Highly recommend this hotel. Super convenient location, clean, great staff, wonderful breakfast. Was definitely impressed with the breakfast. Had a great stay!
- Great staff. Clean. Newly remodeled room. adequate parking. reasonable location.
- Most comfortable bed I’ve slept on in a long time! The room smelled clean and fresh and the coffee in the room was delicious.
- There was a great breakfast selection each morning and fruit available throughout the day in the lobby. Newspaper daily, friendly and knowledgeable staff and a comfortable room. Lots of space. Several eating establishments in the vacinity. Great choice! This hotel is also located close to all major freeways, BART, gas stations and several shopping areas. Downtown Walnut Creek is minutes away.
Renaissance ClubSport Walnut Creek Hotel
This Walnut Creek hotel is a 5 minute walk of the Pleasant Hill BART Station. The hotel features a full service spa and rooms with iPod docking stations.Renaissance Club Sport Walnut Creek Hotel rooms have a sitting area with work desk. Guests can use the robes and coffee maker in the morning. The hotel offers room service.Dining options at the Club Sport Renaissance include the C Blue Wet Bar, which serves Californian cuisine. Guest can have breakfast, lunch or dinner at the C Blue Restaurant.Guests at the hotel can swim in the outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub. The Walnut Creek Renaissance also offers a gym.The Renaissance is 27 miles from downtown San Francisco, which features shopping, dining and entertainment. Napa Valley is 65 miles from the hotel.
- The bed was extremely comfortable! And as a woman, it was really nice to have a large mirror in the room to look at my outfit before I started my day!
- The gym facilities were the best that I have ever experienced.
- Amazing pool nice workout areas. Has a bar and restaurant on property
- Love the blankets on the fifth floor, super fluffy and soft. Great staff and valet guys were awesome. Love the facility they have. Over all it’s amazing
The room wasn’t ready when we arrived 15, minutes after States check in.
They didn’t have our preferred room style available.
After waiting 20-30 minutes, we only got a room after I spoke with a manager.
Hyatt House Pleasant Hill
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hyatt House Pleasant Hill offers accommodations in Pleasant Hill, just 22 miles from San Francisco. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service at the property.Berkeley is 12 miles from Hyatt House Pleasant Hill, and Oakland is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 17 miles from Hyatt House Pleasant Hill.
- It was close to shops and restaurants, walking distance even.
- Staff are excellent and room was fine. Breakfast has custom omelets, a nice touch, and healthy choices. Bed was comfortable and we could control the room temperature, which is important for me. Location was perfect.
- Very polite front desk. Room was immaculate. Location was perfect.
- Great local. Close to fwy off and on but not fwy noises at all.
- The breakfast was very good! There was made to order omelets and many other good choices. The room was very clean and new.
Crowne Plaza Concord – Walnut Creek
Situated in Concord, California, a short drive outside of San Francisco, this hotel offers easy access to attractions along with an on-site restaurant and free local area shuttle service.The Crowne Plaza Concord is located only a short distance from a number of shopping centers, restaurants and golf courses. Nearby access to major interstates makes exploring the surrounding area, including the Port Chicago US Naval Station, easy.While staying at the Concord Crowne Plaza, guests can enjoy free high-speed internet and modern fitness facilities. On-site dining is also available at the Atrium Court Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The room was easy to find also close to the pool which was what I wanted
- Horrible wait staff in the restaurant, inefficiency ran rampant as did the basics of water, coffee and ordering timelines.
- Its very well self contained with things to do and walking distance from other restaurants. Beds as always a very comfortable
- The staff was nice breakfast was good. If I had any questions the answered them promptly. The cleaning staff was on point,
- The front desk readily agreed to put us in another room after we first checked in because the first room had a strange smell. We were happy with our new room after that and enjoyed our stay.
Pleasant Hill Inn
One of our best sellers in Pleasant Hill! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pleasant Hill Inn offers accommodations in Pleasant Hill.Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 22 miles from Pleasant Hill Inn, and Berkeley is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 19 miles from Pleasant Hill Inn.
- Greeting at front desk was very warm. Fair breakfast. Quiet room. Adequate parking. Close to Back Forty restaurant. Peets coffee is driving distance near shopping. Refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in room.
- There was a Turkish restaurant nearby. And there is also a very good Italian restaurant.
handle on toilet was broken
tv was bad
- Staff was very friendly. This was a last minute reservation. The hotel is older and could use some touch ups, however; was very clean. For the price and our need it was great, and i would return.
- I enjoy a clean hotel with a refrigerator and microwave. This place met my requirements.
Less than 1 miless from Waterworld California, the Hilton Concord features free shuttles within a 3 miles radius, a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. The rooms include cable TV with HBO movie channels.The guest rooms include seating areas and Wi-Fi. They have desks and iPod docking stations and also include ironing facilities and coffee makers.Serving California cuisine with all ingredients sourced within miles of the property, the Plate & Vine Restaurant is located at Concord Hilton.The hotel includes meeting rooms, a 24-hour business center and a gym.Hilton Concord is 1 mile from the Concord BART station, 4 miles from Lindsay Wildlife Museum and 18 miles from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. It is within 29 miles of Oakland International Airport and downtown San Francisco.
- The majority of the staff was courteous, polite, and helpful. The room was nice, clean, and adjusting the temperature in the room was easy.
- When asked for a late check out it was granted,and even after the failure on my behalf on checking out much later than the given time of late check out time the staff never once rushed or made attempt to charge us.it really gave us the time to tend to our two children.
- The location for my family travel to my weeding was great! I made 4 room reservation which I personllly walked into the hotel to confirm. At the time of the arrieval mh sister wasn’t able to check in because she had no reservation according to the desk clerk. My sister had no credit card with the amount of the hold required my the hotel therefore she had to travel back to LA. She was ashamed to ask me for money. Because o took my time to come in to provide my credit card for all of the hotel cost this should have never happened.
- We love the restaurant and bar! Plate and Vine! Great service, great food and great wines!
- the hotel is nice overall, the facilities are new.
Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa
This Lafayette hotel is 30 minutes from San Francisco and features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The hotel is decorated in French Chateau architecture with rooms that include free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa is furnished with a minibar and a 37-inch HD cable TV. Vaulted ceilings are available in most rooms.The Lafayette Park Hotel has a hot tub and a gym. Free shuttle services within a 3 miles radius are available.The Park Bistro and Bar has rustic French farmhouse decor and dining options that include artisan meats, charcuterie, and seasonal produce from local farms.The University of California Berkely is 13 miles from the Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa. Briones Regional Park is 5.5 miles away.
- The staff in the restaurant and bar were exceptional. Disappointed in the spa. Front desk not very welcoming.
- It’s a beautiful hotel, very comfortable, the staff treats you well and is very helpful. The rooms are quite large and very clean, I will come back here any chance I get
- There was a wedding going on as my wife and I were getting off the elevator on the lobby floor, I believe it was hotel security that asked us to wait a few minutes while the wedding party was exiting from a conference room. I didn’t get his name, but he apologized for the wait and offered us a glass of wine, which we accepted. Very well handled!!
- The restaurant is amazing and so is the staff! We ate all our meals there. Check out the spa it is lovely.
- King sized bed was extra comfy. The room was lovely and quiet. Although a coffee maker is in the room free coffee and fruit are in the lobby.
Top Hotels In Walnut Creek California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Walnut Creek California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Walnut Creek California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Walnut Creek California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!