10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wallingford Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Wallingford Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wallingford Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wallingford Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wallingford Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wallingford Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wallingford Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wallingford Vermont:
Comfort Inn @Trolley Square
One of our best sellers in Rutland! Comfort Inn @Trolley Square is located in Rutland, just 11 miles from Killington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Manchester is 30 miles from Comfort Inn @Trolley Square, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property.
- Location is quite convenient, and the staff is friendly.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet, pleasant. Had a nice pool and hot tub. I have stayed here twice when I come to the area to visit my family.
- The breakfast was good. Location in proximity to restaurants and ski areas was perfect.
- The check in & out process was very easy. The rooms were nice and clean. I couldn’t ask for more with this value. We spent most of our time outside the room but we were happy with the stay when we returned.
- The breakfast was great. The bed wasn’t that comfy. the place was clean and that was important.
Best Western Inn & Suites Rutland-Killington
Located in Rutland, 8 miles from Killington, Best Western Inn & Suites Rutland-Killington features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking.
The front staff ladies were excellent. Especially Stella! She gave us the recommendation to have breakfast at Big Johnny’s, it was delicious.
Also another woman answered the phone when I called to see if we could check in early, as we were attending a wedding at 4pm. She said sure since check out is at 11am, your room will be ready at 2:30pm. 😊. This was very helpful!
- Every person who works there was very attentive and extremely pleasant!
- I never stayed at a best Western before, I usually stay at higher class hotels. I was so pleasantly surprised,I can’t even tell you. I would definitely stay there again. My room was like an actual apartment! Granite countertops kitchen living room dining area. And the cleanliness was superb!! Bed very comfortable! Staff are so kind and friendly. I actually did not eat breakfast there decided to go out. I give it five stars ..
- Great location to stay when going to Ski at Killington. We stayed in a queen suite and it was perfect for our family of 5. Lots of space and beds. Little kitchen area was great. Breakfast in the lobby was perfect on our way out to the hill. Thanks for a great stay.
- Territory is nice as well as the location. It’s right in between the town and ski resort so you have a peaceful atmosphere and still 5 mins of driving from whatever you need. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is good.
- The front staff ladies were excellent. Especially Stella! She gave us the recommendation to have breakfast at Big Johnny’s, it was delicious.
Echo Lake Inn
Just 5 miles from skiing at Okemo Mountain, this Ludlow, Vermont bed and breakfast features an on-site restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Echo Lake is a short walk away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in every guest room at the Echo Lake Inn. A private bathroom is also included in the warmly decorated rooms.Tennis courts and access to a lake with canoes and boats are available to enjoy. The Ludlow Echo Lake Inn offers ski storage in the winter.A cooked-to-order breakfast is served every morning. The seasonal Echo Lake Inn Restaurant offers American cuisine in the dining room or terrace.Okemo Valley Golf Club is 4 miles from the bed and breakfast. Horseback riding at South Hill Stables is a 15 minute drive away.
- The owner and staff were friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The breakfast was very good. The room was clean and we were able to control the heat settings.
- We were tired from the long drive. We were greeted by a friendly person at the desk. Once settled in, we had cocktails on the front porch, where there were many rocking chairs. Very relaxing. Later, we had a wonderful dinner.
- The food and general ambiance were outstanding. As I am always concerned about the mattress when I am away from home,this one was perfect. The grounds are lovely!a
- Bed was excellent room clean staff outstanding excellent
- The pork chop I had for dinner was one of the best I ever had. Breakfast was also terrific, plenty of choices. The service was also excellent.
Killington Mountain Lodge; Best Western Signature Collection
One of our top picks in Killington.This hotel is 2 miles from Killington Ski Resort. The hotel offers an indoor pool, free ski shuttle service in the winter months, massage services and an on-site restaurant.Killington Mountain Lodge features cable TV and a refrigerator in every guest room. Rooms also provide amenities such as a coffee maker and DVD player. Some rooms come with a mountain view.A full hot breakfast buffet is served in the winter months at the Killington Lodge. The rest of the year, the hotel offers a continental breakfast. Featured on the property are common areas with stone fireplaces, a 20 person hot tub, a pool table, games room, a movie room and meeting rooms.The Killington Golf Course is 1.3 miles away. The Killington Peak is 2.1 miles away and the Coolidge State Forest is 11.5 miles away.
- This is the best value in Killington. The shuttle to the slopes runs on time and frequently.
- Movie room and fire place. Also, the offering of board games.
- Close to ski area and off site equipment rentals and restaurants and the facility had small bar to watch sporting event and also games for evening activities. Wonderful experience.
- The staff was respectful, friendly and courteous. They went above and beyond to get some things we asked for. I liked the availability of the hot tub although I did not use it.
- Great Staff & location. Really like the shuttle bus. Much better breakfast this year too. The hottub
The Red Clover Inn
Featuring views of Killington and Pico mountains, this heritage Mendon property features an on-site restaurant. Farm-fresh breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided. Killington Golf Course is 7 miles away.An iPod dock is included in rooms at The Red Clover Inn. Natural light brightens each uniquely furnished, country-style room. All rooms offer a private bathroom and select rooms include a spa bathtub.Seafood, steak and wild game feature at The Red Clover Restaurant and Tavern. Guests can also enjoy selections from the wine list and dessert menu.A hot tub is offered for guest use at Inn Red Clover. Guests can borrow a bike to explore the area or visit the gift shop. Fax and photocopying facilities are available on site. A movie library is open to guests.The Catamount ski trails are 2 miles from this property. Gifford Woods State Forest Park is a 10 minute drive from The Red Clover Inn.
- Cosy feel. Set up of communal sitting/games areas. Welcome coffee and cookies. Rural, peaceful location.
- The breakfast was excellent. The pancakes with fruit compote was light and fluffy. The omelet was fluffy. We had dinner twice and both evenings the meals were excellent. We had vegetarian risotto, rack of lamb, monk fish, and pig shank. Everything was well prepared and the service very attentive.
- Warm and cozy, greeted like a long lost member of the family! Every wish catered too! One of the finest dining experiences in New England, charming Thursday evening with a very talented local jazz band providing perfect dinner music at the perfect volume! Thank you!
- Gorgeous location, like a postcard, and just 15min away from Killington Resort area. The lodge is super cozy with a nice fireplace to keep you warm, very friendly staff, delicious breakfast served every morning. The room was nice and clean, with a very nice and big spa bathtub, perfect after a day skiing!
- This was my 2nd time staying here and it was just as great as the 1st time. The delicious breakfast starts your day off just right. Will definitely be coming back!
Clarendon Springs B & B
Clarendon Springs B & B is located in Rutland, 15 miles from Killington and 27 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn Rutland/Killington
One of our top picks in Rutland.Located in Rutland, 11 miles from Killington, Days Inn Rutland/Killington features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manchester is 30 miles from Inn Rutland/Killington, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed good breakfast good tv close to ski slopes and town
- The staff was very helpful recommending a restaurant. Table 24 was excellent. The room was bored than adequate the bed very comfortable.
- Room was clean and good sound proofing between rooms.
Fluffy pillows & comfy bed- slept great.
Fair accommodations for the price.
- We stayed during a snowboarding trip to Killington. The room offered all the basic necessities like a microwave and fridge and also had a complimentary breakfast. The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable. The 2nd floor ceilings were also really nice.
Hampton Inn Rutland/Killington
Surrounded by the Green Mountains and a variety of outdoor recreational activities, this hotel in Rutland, Vermont offers a free hot breakfast and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn Rutland features an indoor pool and an on-site fitness center. Guests can purchase a snack from the 24-hour convenience store, then relax in their guestroom in a comfortable Cloud Nine bed.While staying at the Rutland Hampton Inn, guests will appreciate easy access to historic downtown Rutland. Within a short drive, guests can ski at the Killington, Pico, and Okemo Ski Areas or explore the Norman Rockwell Museum.
- Erica at the Front Desk was extremely accommodating. You’re lucky to have her on your team. We had a glitch at check-in and she handled it perfectly, didn’t miss a beat.
- Breakfast was vast and the Staff was amazing at keeping things replenished. Clean hotel and nice amenities.
- We like everything, the staff were so friendly, no matter how busy they were. The room was so comfortable and clean, the complimentary breakfast was everything that we needed to set up our day on the slopes.
- Room was clean and the breakfast buffet was excellent.
- Very clean, recently updated facility. The staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.
Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area offers accommodations in Rutland, just 11 miles from Killington. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Manchester is 29 miles from Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington, and Woodstock is 23 miles from the property.
- The hotels restaurant was great the all you can eat prime rib dinner was fantastic great value
- Beds comfortable, staff friendly and it was great to have a restaurant on site for dinner and breakfast.
- The bed was amazing!! This is the second time I have stayed here with these new beds and they are so comfortable.
- the meals were outstanding. complaments to the chefs. from both the wife and I. there were recommendations by bar tenders and chefs for dinner meals that were outstanding.
- Pool and spa working and clean. Staff was efficient and friendly.
Econo Lodge Rutland
Located on South Main Street in Rutland, Vermont, this hotel is just 1.8 miles from the Amtrak station. It features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and cable TV.Rooms at Economy Inn & Suites are also equipped with a coffee maker, an iron, and a hairdryer.The entire hotel has air-conditioning and is pet-friendly. The front desk offers copy and fax services.The Rutland Golf Course is 2.8 miles from Economy Inn & Suites. The Norman Rockwell Museum is 3.1 miles away.
- Everything was great except for one thing. See below.
- Waffles were good, bathroom was nice fridge and microwave were a nice touch.
- Stayed here a year ago, and the place seemed recently renovated then. This room was also fairly new. Bathrooms in this class of motel frequently suffer, but this one was a pleasant surprise. Beds were new and comfortable.
- The shower was decent, and the beds were comfortable. The front desk staff members were very nice.
- Small older room but clean. For a one night stay it was great for the money.
Top Hotels In Wallingford Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wallingford Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wallingford Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wallingford Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!