10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wallingford Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Wallingford Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wallingford Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wallingford Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wallingford Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wallingford Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wallingford Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wallingford Connecticut:
Hilton Garden Inn Wallingford/Meriden
Hilton Garden Inn Wallingford/Meriden is located in Wallingford, 2.1 miles from Paradise Hills Vineyard and 2.9 miles from Gouveia Winery. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 32 miles from Hilton Garden Inn .
- traveling with sick kid and staff was extremely helpful!
- Bed and pillows were so comfortable. Junior suite was huge! Two TVs and separate sitting area!
- The staff were generous and exceptional, and the room was spectacular. I was very close to the places where I needed to be and my room was comfortable enough to lounge in on my days off.
- Service staff was very friendly and accommodating. Place was very clean.
- Pillows need some firmer ones mixed with the down pillows. Breakfast paying process could go lil smoother when u pay for it with booking the room.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wallingford-Meriden
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wallingford-Meriden is located in Wallingford, just 20 miles from Hartford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.New Haven is 14 miles from Homewood Suites Wallingford-Meriden, and Waterbury is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 32 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Wallingford-Meriden.
- They were great, very friendly to my toddler, smiled at you all the time. I felt like I wasn’t renting a room but rather staying with family. Out of all the hotels this one was my favorite
- They did offer a continental breakfast – it was as to be expected. The room as clean and comfortable.
- Good place, clean and confortable. We stayed here at our arrival in USA, around 10 days. And for our departure too.
- The suites and them accomadating me for early check in
- Convenient location and friendly staff and fair price
Fairfield Inn New Haven Wallingford
Fairfield Inn Wallingford is located at the interstate 91/Highway 68 junction. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is available onsite.Each colourful room at Fairfield Inn New Haven Wallingford is furnished with a seating area and working desk. They have ironing facilities, luxury bedding and a tea/coffee maker.Guests can relax at a lounge chair alongside the pool. The hotel also offers laundry and dry cleaning facilities.A complimentary breakfast is served at the hotel’s lounge every day. Restaurants like Westbrook Lobster or Ebb Tide are 2 miles away from the hotel.Yale University is 16 miles by car. Wallingford Country Club is 3 miles away.
- The staff, especially Jennifer, was very friendly and helpful.
- Everything was very good, but James at the front desk was EXCEPTIONAL! So informative and a complete gentleman.
- I thought the staff was so accomadating. They went out of their way and I would definitely go Back to the same place if I were going back to the same area.
- We were ther for a baseball tournement and the staff was very happy to accommate our needs. They even hung balloons in the team colors to greet us upon returning after a game. That’s was huge.
We didn’t quite have good breakfast because we were not aware restaurant would close by 9am.
The staff were very nice. Tried to accommodate us a little and gave us something to eat. The front desk and the manager were very kind and nice to us. We left with a very good impression.
Courtyard New Haven Wallingford
Courtyard New Haven Wallingford is located in Wallingford, 20 miles from Hartford and 15 miles from New Haven. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 15 miles from Courtyard Wallingford, and Milford is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 32 miles from Courtyard New Haven Wallingford.
- room and bathroom were both a good size and clean. The sofa bed gave you a great place to sit and relax. Breakfast (at additional cost) was very good, with large portions.
- The room was very clean and the property was well taken care of. I thought the location was perfect, right off the highway and very easy to find!
- Great location and enjoyed the Starbuck’s coffee in the morning!
- The staff was very helpful easy on off the high way room very clean up graded to a free breakfast witch was a nice bonus will go back there again
- Everything here was wonderful! The staff was lovely and very service oriented. We had a great breakfast as well.
Comfort Inn & Suites Meriden
This Meriden, Connecticut hotel is located just off Interstate 91 and is 13 miles from the Mount Southington Ski Area. Facilities include free Wi-Fi access and meeting rooms.A 39-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured in each guest room at the Comfort Inn & Suites Meriden. A microwave and refrigerator are also included in the warmly decorated rooms.Guests can visit the fitness center or the business center at the Meriden Comfort Inn & Suites. A daily continental breakfast with bacon and eggs is served every morning in the lobby.Dinosaur State Park is 11 miles from the hotel. Central Hartford is a 20-minute drive away.
- Super clean, very comfortable bed, good shower. Room was very spacious and had fridge and microwave
- Efficient front desk – Jose. Value for money. Very good location.
- Breakfast was good. Also key card didn’t work at first, but the maintenance man on site helped immediately.
Breakfast was great, gave us enough to skip lunch on our skiing days and jump directly to dinner after about 8 hours.
Front desk staff service was exceptional!
- Conveniently located off I95. Will definitely use it in the future.
Hawthorn Suites Hartford/Meriden
One of our best sellers in Meriden! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hawthorn Suites Hartford/Meriden offers accommodations in Meriden, just 17 miles from Hartford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. New Haven is 17 miles from Hawthorn Suites Hartford/Meriden, and Waterbury is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Staff was very courteous greeting me wherever I encountered them. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Lobby area was very clean as well. Hallways and carpet were clean
Employee Jaycee was AMAZING!!!!
Breakfast was good.
- Love the breakfast just wish they would have sausage and bacon more often
- Room was nice, the bathroom was spacious! Great amenities. Breakfast was great with real eggs not the powdered kind most places use.
- Price, but I see why. Hotel is too new to be let go. Too much competition in the area to not maintain your carpets
Four Points by Sheraton Meriden
Located a short distance from Interstate 91 and offering free Wi-Fi, this Meriden hotel also features rooms with plush bedding. Westfield Meriden shopping center is 4 miles away.Cable TV and a work desk are offered in each traditional room at Meriden Four Points by Sheraton. A private bathroom with amenities is also included.Silver City Sports Bar and Grille is open daily and serves American cuisine.Newspapers are offered for guests along with an express check-in and check-out.Four Points by Sheraton Meriden is 4 miles from Indian Springs Golf Club. Gouveia Vineyards is a 12-minute drive away.
- Very clean, great restaurant and bar. The staff were very friendly, personable and helpful. The girls at the desk, (I wish I remembered their names) were awesome, waitress Elle ( I hope that’s right) and bartender Luis are all reasons that I will definitely be back. In a world that now seems so rude and couldn’t be bothered, It was so refreshing to know that caring, helpful and friendly people do exist in a world where face to face (not online) genuine customer service seems non-existent.
- Staff at front desk were friendly and efficient. Easy to get to Middletown from here.
- I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. The staff were very kind especially the manager of housekeeping Kevin. He made our stay there very pleasant. He made sure the room was clean and though the room did not have a refrigerator nor microwave he was able to accomodate us with one. I was very pleased with the services provided to us. Thank you Kevin and staff for making my stay at Four Points comfortable and enjoyable.
- Wish the heater was working on the pool! It was freezing ;(
- The bed was so cozy. I slept like a baby. Great water pressure in the shower. Breakfast was good and fairly priced.
Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel offers accommodations in North Haven, just 26 miles from Hartford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.New Haven is 8 miles from Best Western PLUS North Haven Hotel, and Waterbury is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 38 miles from Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel.
- I liked the swimming pool becouse it was nice and warm plus it had a deep section.i like the fact that there a sports bar in there and of course like the breakfast
- Bed was comfortable; liked the bath products–body lotion, shampoo, etc
- The sports bar in the evening and complimentary breakfast the next morning offered us a great choice to stay at the hotel and not have to leave to find food and entertainment.
- The room was ready and clean when we checked. The desk staff was very friendly.
- Front desk courtesy and willingness to help each customer professionally.
Red Roof Inn Meriden
This Meriden, Connecticut hotel is conveniently placed off I-91, only minutes from Powder Ridge Ski Resort and features a free daily breakfast buffet and spacious guestrooms.After a restful night’s sleep on the Hampton Inn Meriden’s signature Cloud Nine beds, guests can enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center. The hotel also offers free wireless internet access.With easy access to major highways, the Meriden Hampton Inn is within driving distance of Yale University, Mystic Seaport and the Mark Twain House. Guests can also easily find a number of shopping centers and restaurants nearby.
- Nice clean room. variety of breakfast foods. Very nice employees
- The comfort of the room, the room decor, privacy, hot breakfast , gym and business center.
- The comfort in the room, the room decor, friendly staff, the breakfast, and the price for the stay
- The whole stay from the staff to the cleanliness of the whole site plus service.
- The room was perfect size, very clean, nice bathroom, staff great missed breakfast so can’t comment on that but overall enjoyed my stay.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Meriden
Located off of U.S. Route 5 and within a 7-minute drive of Interstate 691, this Meriden hotel is 15 miles from downtown Hartford. Guests can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool, and access to free Wi-Fi.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Meriden. There is also an on-site fitness center and business center.Each room at the Meriden Holiday Inn Express and Suites includes a desk and a cable TV. A hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom. The suites have a sofa bed in the sitting area.Hubbard Park and Castle Craig are 8 miles from the hotel.
- The Room was Huge, Could have fit a whole extra queen sized bed in there!
- The service was excellent, very attentive, especially the front desk. The room was clean and well maintained and the breakfast was delicious! Also, we were referred to a restaurant across the street, San Soujous (spelling?) and the food there was OUTSTANDING, thank you for the recommendation!
- The breakfast was hot, good, and they had a variety. The room was large and comfortable. Staff was helpful and friendly.
- Seemed fairly new amid a sea of dreary, seedy-looking inns/motels. Carpets/furniture seemed clean/new.
- Size and facilities in the room were great and so was breakfast and the work-out rom.
Top Hotels In Wallingford Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wallingford Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wallingford Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wallingford Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!