10 Best Hotels To Stay In Walleys Hot Springs Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Walleys Hot Springs Nevada is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Walleys Hot Springs Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Walleys Hot Springs Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Walleys Hot Springs Nevada. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Walleys Hot Springs Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Walleys Hot Springs Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Walleys Hot Springs Nevada:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minden
This Minden Holiday Inn is on Highway 88 and just 3 miles from the Minden-Tahoe Airport. The hotel features free Wi-Fi, as well as an indoor pool and hot tub.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express Minden, decorated with modern colors and furniture, have a flat-screen TV with cable. Other helpful amenities in each room include a hairdryer and a coffee maker.The Minden Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites serves a breakfast every morning. There is a well-equipped business center on site, as well as coin laundry facilities.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minden is 2 miles from the Carson Valley Museum. The Carson Valley Golf Course is a 12-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed, nice view, charming town, good breakfast.
- Cookies at night and a great breakfast. Nice clean rooms.
- eggs were hot and the staff made sure everything was available. Coffee was the most used and if it ran out staff was on it and brought in full dispensers.
- Very close to family. Friendly nice hotel. Good free breakfast
- Newer hotel, rooms nicely decorated, bathrooms large, lobby area impressive. Staff provided good guidance on area.
Carson Valley Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Carson Valley Inn is located in Minden in the region of Nevada, just 12 miles from South Lake Tahoe. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are available. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carson City is 14 miles from Carson Valley Inn, and Stateline is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely knowledgeable and friendly helpful overall just a great experience
- Close to skiing, shopping, sightseeing, ect. The Casino and resturants are very good
- Casino hotel with vacation feel. Good restaurant downstairs.
- Katie’s Restaurant in the Casino area of the property had good food at moderate prices. I like the non’smoking rooms.
- Katie’s was well priced and had great food. The room was clean. Gaming was acceptable.
Carson Valley Motor Lodge
Carson Valley Motor Lodge is located in Minden, 12 miles from South Lake Tahoe and 14 miles from Carson City. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stateline is 9 miles from Carson Valley Motor Lodge, and Virginia City is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from Carson Valley Motor Lodge.
- Very pleased with my stay. Not to mention won at the casino too!
- I thought the website was NOT misleading (as stated in another review). I got exactly what I booked and it was clean, affordable and comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed. Lots of pillows, and the pillows were great. Not your typical motel pillows
- Go to Kate’s Cafe in the main casino for breakfast. Great deal!
- Comfortable and clean accommodations. Good restaurants close by.
Lakeside Inn and Casino
One of our top picks in Stateline.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Lakeside Inn and Casino is located in Stateline in the region of Nevada, just 3.5 miles from South Lake Tahoe. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Carson City is 16 miles from Lakeside Inn and Casino, and Virginia City is 28 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. We asked for extra blankets but probably would not have needed them.
- It was very comfortable, cozy, & quiet. I love the decor, it felt like the old Lake Tahoe. The rubber ducky was a nice touch
We only stayed here for 1 night but we already wished we had the same room and bathroom cleanliness as we had for our whole stay in US, particularly in SFO.
Upon check-in, we were greeted by a very friendly staff. We really appreciated his warmness and politeness.
Our room is very cozy. And it’s the best room that we had during our stay in US. Bathroom is very clean as well (plus a rubber ducky). We were lucky to be given a room with balcony in it.
It’s 10 to 15 minutes walk to the Heavenly Ski Resort and 5 minutes walk to the nearest CVS (Grocery). Asian as we are, we constantly crave for asian food. Luckily, less than 5 minutes walk, there’s a Hot Pot and Thai restaurant.
- Had some excitment-on the main drag; pet friendly, but with a fee per pet; the food/drink was yummy; jacuzzi was nice and hot. Since I had a horrible chek-in experience, the check-out clerk reversed my pet fees. 🙂
- The room was big and within a walking distance of Heavenly resort
Basecamp Tahoe South
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Basecamp Tahoe South is located in South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.5 miles from Basecamp Tahoe South, and Patsy’s Skilift is 2.5 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The beds were super cozy and the rooms were perfect for what we were doing. The breakfast was nice with hard boiled eggs, waffle makers, and toast. Hot tubbing in the snow was pretty awesome too.
- Location, close to casinos and other attractions .
- Location is central to restaurants, slopes, casinos and nightlife. Hotel is dog friendly but make sure you call ahead to reserve rooms designated for your fur children.
- We loved everything about this location. Once we walked in the door to check in, we were treated like we had always been there. The room was great, beds were very comfortable everyone slept solid. They had a coffee and hot chocolate bar that was very delicious.
- room was clean, bed was comfortable. Loved the beer garden!
Blue Jay Lodge
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe, 2.5 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Blue Jay Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Great location. Literally next door to Harvey’s and a couple minutes walk to the strip. Good size bed, nice tv (has a decent amount of channels and HBO), and a very quiet location. Great for a solo traveler who wants good location and a budget room.
- I loved the room and location, the staff was great
- I have stayed there many times, mainly for the friendly staff and the convenient location close to the South Tahoe casinos.
- The location was close to the city center which was good. Check-in was fast and painless.
- The location is about a block away from the strip. So if you don’t plan to be in the hotel much it’s walking distance to Harvey’s or harrah’s
Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe features ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe.
- Very comfortable and spacious 2 room apartment. Excellent location.
- We got a great deal on this property on booking.com for our 4 night stay at South Lake Tahoe. The studio room was very comfortable. The full kitchen facilities were excellent. Hot tubs were lovely, although they did get busy at times. Brilliant location for accessing Heavenly gondola and the slopes. Shops bars and restaurants right on the doorstep, including a grocery store if you’re using the self catering facilities. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- We stayed in the Studio queen room. The space was comfortable for my husband and I. All the staff were always two steps ahead to provide excellent customer service. The location is very convenient in the Heavenly Village and to the casinos. Loved the free activities and events they have for guests such as Bloody Mary bar, mimosas and donuts, cooking decorating, s’mores and more. Five stars all the way. We will definitely be back again!
- Our first visit we found the proximity to the gondola excellent
- Staff was extremely helpful and customer oriented. The location was perfect with plenty of shopping options, restaurants, groceries nearby, and gondola/ski rentals right outside the resort. No need to drive your car anywhere unless you go out to explore and enjoy the lake and scenery.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in Stateline.Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is located in Stateline, 3.2 miles from South Lake Tahoe and 17 miles from Carson City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The beds were awesome! Loved the oyster bar and the hotel was near our concert venue.
- The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The overall esthetics of the hotel provided a very cool and fun atmosphere , the rock memorabilia was also a neat highlight.. my room had a nice view of Lake Tahoe’s mountain range..and unique interior decor.. not much noise from neighboring guests other than in passing..the beds were also very comfortable and clean!
- People are very friendly. Room service nonexistent. Room very basic. The view of the lake was spectacular.
- The hotel and casino was nice however we accidentally booked a “value” room and didn’t know it. We were in the back tower and it get more like a renovated motel. It was nice just awkward. I had requested a king room, it was our first overnight away after having a baby and we could only get a double room and couldn’t upgrade so it wasn’t ideal but the room was still nice.
- Great hotel, great casino, great food, great everything.
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Stardust Lodge is located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, just 2.4 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and ski equipment are available. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from Stardust Lodge.
- Very close to Gondola. Plenty of restaurants close by including Poke spot.
- What i liked about the property is the location. Also the staff. I alsovery much liked the scenery
- Location Location Location!!!! Very clean. Studio looks big too, because of the mirrors. Breakfast is great too.
- Murphy bed makes for space during day and meal time (3 in a queen studio) cooking facilities quite good but the microwave is weak. Free DVDs lots of laughs watching family comedy on Xmas night. Easy to key drop at Avis over the road Xmas day. Great shower pressure and a wonderful comfy bed (came from Yosemite where the cabin bed was saggy and lumpy).
- Very close to ski site. The room has everything you need for a family stay, including dishwasher.
Americas Best Value Inn – Casino Center Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located less than 10 minutes’ walk from Heavenly Village in South Lake Tahoe and Nevada casinos in Stateline, this inn features a continental breakfast and free WiFi is included.A cable TV is included in each guest room at the 100% non-smoking Americas Best Value Inn – Casino Center Lake Tahoe. Upper floor rooms offer a balcony and deluxe rooms offer a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.Free coffee is provided in the lobby. BBQ facilities and picnic tables are also available.A free business centre and self-service auto care area are located on site. A seasonal bicycle rental is offered and free private beach passes are available. On site massage services are available.Beach access on Lake Tahoe is less than 5 minutes’ walk away. The Edgewood Golf Course Clubhouse is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Theresa at the front desk was especially friendly and helpful – like a small town innkeeper who cared about her hotel and her guests!
- Great location. Desk staff very nice helpful. room was clean. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. Simple breakfast.
- I don’t eat much so breakfast was great and bed comfortable.
- There system is not cordinat between front desk and housekeeping, they don’t know wish room is clean, and wish room is not clean
- I liked how we were able to play loud music and were never bothered about noise.
Top Hotels In Walleys Hot Springs Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Walleys Hot Springs Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Walleys Hot Springs Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Walleys Hot Springs Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!