10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wall Township New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Wall Township New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wall Township New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wall Township New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wall Township New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wall Township New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wall Township New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wall Township New Jersey:
Atlantic Inn and Suites – Wall Township
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Atlantic Inn and Suites – Wall Township offers accommodations in Wall Township.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toms River is 16 miles from Atlantic Inn and Suites – Wall Town, and Long Branch is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- It was cleaner than expected from the outside apearance. Plenty of nice hot water. Looked like a flop house.
- Convenient location, clean rooms, price all great.
- The room was clean, spacious, nicely remodeled. The owners did a nice job remodeling & updating this older motel. Bathroom especially clean. Large Flat screen TV. Parking right at the room. This was my second stay, very pleased.
- Close to family we visited. It was okay. Bed was comfortable.
- On main highway but easy to get to beaches. Ample parking, clean, good bedding, friendly staff, decent pool, some lawn space. Wifi fine.
Doolan’s Shore Club
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Doolan’s Shore Club offers accommodations in Spring Lake Heights. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toms River is 16 miles from Doolan’s Shore Club, and Long Branch is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Perfect location – motel set up with car outside door to your room – mattress needs to be replaced & room could use renovating
- Bed was comfortable, heating system was quiet & effective
- The Thankgiving buffet was super. The hostess at the front desk was great. And Tommy and Chris(?) our servers were excellent.
- room was great . giant suite . clean comfortable and the manager sue was helpful and very nice .great location and value. decent breakfast , great coffee . will always go back
- Great value; few blocks from the ocean; we had a two room suite with two bathrooms. Good breakfast. Had a great time.
Holiday Inn Express – Neptune
Guests are 2 miles from fishing and hiking at Shark River Park. This New York hotel features a continental breakfast, heated indoor pool, and business center. Six Flags Great Adventure is 15 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all Neptune Holiday Inn Express guest rooms. Rooms include a sitting area as well.Holiday Inn Express Neptune guests can burn a few calories in the fitness center. Free on-site parking is provided. Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee.Open year-round, Avon Beach is 5 miles from the property. Guests are 12 miles from the exciting carnival games and aquarium of Jenkinson’s Boardwalk.
- Very comfortable and clean, good breakfast options, welcoming and accommodating staff.
- The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- Most everything was good, except for the things that weren’t. Bed was ok, breakfast was good. Staff were great. Parking was a breeze. Great location.
- Very clean- quiet. Easy to access. Friendly staff.
- I booked thru Booking.com and requested a room at the end of a hall – we do not like to stay near the elevator. Would rather be at the end of a hall where people are not walking by. The room was excellent. They gave us a handicapped room which had a very large living room, TV, dresser, sink, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator. Bedroom had a comfortable king bed along with a TV, dresser, chair w/ottoman, night stands and a safe. There were also 2 closets. Lamps on nightstands had USB ports which was nice. Bathroom was huge – walk in shower. Vanity was a bit small but that was OK. Breakfast was basic, but nice enough that we did not have to go out to eat. We would definitely stay here again, and would highly recommend this hotel.
Super 8 Ocean
Super 8 Ocean is located in Asbury Park, 27 miles from Staten Island and 28 miles from Edison. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toms River is 21 miles from Super 8 Ocean, and Somerset is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 32 miles from Super 8 Ocean.
- Good location. Nice colour palette. Bed was comfortable. That’s about it.
- The manager on duty was very friendly and accommodating!
- The close proximity to downtown Asbury park, just ubur and five bucks later it’s hello bars!!!
- Wifi was very good. Shower set up was very good: large shower head, good pressure; curved shower curtain. TV was good.
- I liked the hotel was close to Asbury Park beaches. It was conveniently located. The hotel is a basic no nonsense hotel, no elaborate check-in or check-out procedure.
Rodeway Inn Point Pleasant
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Rodeway Inn Point Pleasant offers accommodations in Point Pleasant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toms River is 12 miles from Rodeway Inn Point Pleasant, and Long Branch is 16 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 42 miles away.
- The room was absolutely disgusting. It smelled like cat piss and there was hair on our pillows and in the bathroom. I have an open case with them on getting my money back. Also the man and woman at the front desk are extremely rude and doesn’t care about customer service at all.
- The room & place was beautiful, with a lovely pool and seating are around it. The beds were comfortable and it had a great AC which had heat and cooling. It also had a fan feature which was continuous so it provided a little “white noise” – good for sleeping. The bathroom was very nice, modern and functional. It had a large TV, refrigerator, microwave, and chest of drawers for clothes. The pressure of the shower and heat were good.
- The property was across the street from Ocean Bay Diner. Which is where I had breakfast or brunch.
- Nothing at all..the lobby had the most god awful smell.
- The staff was nice. The location is good to the beach.
Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
Located off of the Garden State Parkway, this Tinton Falls Red Roof Inn is 7 miles from the Long Branch pier and boardwalk. Free Wi-Fi is accessible and free coffee is available in the lobby.Each guest room at the Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore includes a TV with cable channels. The air-conditioned accommodations also have a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Guests staying at the Tinton Falls Red Roof Inn can appreciate the convenience of a 24-hour front desk. There is also an ATM machine on-site.The Monmouth Park Racetrack is 5 miles from the hotel. Monmouth University is a 12-minute drive away. The beach at Asbury Park is a 15-minute drive away.
- There is nothing I liked. I unfortunately had to visit New Jersey last minute for my Grandmother’s funeral, and this was available.
- I liked the comfort of the bed and how spacious the room was.
- We parked our car right out side of the room. The room was clean and smelled good
- Rooms arent cleaned properly & bathrooms moldy due to low flow of exhaust fans
- At least this Red Roof property had in this room, microwave, small fridge, iron, ironing board, wifi with a desk to do any work, coffee machine with coffee packets, security safe and a nice hardwood floor. A lobby with complimentary hot drinks, a separate room with vending machine and ice machine and the king bed was comfy. Not too bad at all at this Red Roof.
Residence Inn Neptune at Gateway Center
Residence Inn Neptune at Gateway Center is located in Neptune City, 27 miles from Staten Island and 27 miles from Edison.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You can play tennis at the hotel. Toms River is 19 miles from Residence Inn Neptune, NJ, and Somerset is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- the location of the hotel was perfect….was able to do family stuff in the area to get the kids outside. the breakfast selection was good
- the breakfast was a complete breakfast that included eggs, sausage, biscuts. The coffee was good and hot
- I love how helpful the girl was at the front desk and welcoming i always stay here so its always grear
- Family friendly place food was delicious staff helpful and nice
- Beds are like sleeping on marshmallows! Breakfast was the best hotel breakfast I’ve ever had! (And I’ve been to a lot of hotels!) Very Relaxing & peaceful being on the 4th floor
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel offers accommodations in Asbury Park. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Staten Island is 28 miles from Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel, and Edison is 30 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 31 miles away.
- Honestly, for only one night being there. Everything. Especially the lady who checked us in. Very helpful.
- The fast check in and the closeness to the beach. Being able to walk across the street and be on the boardwalk. They just redid the place a few years ago. My wife love the design. The room was clean and comfortable. We will be looking to see what the rate for the summer is.
- Hotel room was very comfortable. Bathroom and room had recently been updated. Very Nice. The Bellman Theo greeted us and was so friendly. Would recommend this hotel again.
- Big room and very comfy bed. Complementary parking and wi-fi probably as it was off season
- We had a great experience at the hotel! Our stay included my wife, daughter her husband and two small dogs. The hotel and room was very clean roomy and the staff were wonderful.
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
This West Long Branch hotel features an indoor pool, fitness center and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch LCD TV. Monmouth University is only 3 miles from this hotel.Elegantly decorated with soft colors and dark wood furniture, all rooms at La Quinta Inn West Long Branch include a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. Cable TV and a work desk are also provided.Guests can use the indoor whirlpool, lobby business center and laundry facilities. Long Branch La Quinta provides a deluxe breakfast with fresh fruit, waffles and pastries every morning.Monmouth Racetrack is only one mile from this La Quinta Inn Long Branch West. Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park is 5 minutes away by car and Monmouth Mall 3 miles away.
- The pool(hours 8-9pm), Bed comfort, convenient location, Breakfast choices.
- The girls at the front desk were very nice, even though they couldn’t accommodate our requests.
- Food was good. Bed was comfortable. Service polite. Room was clean.
- Excellent service. Nice place for that price. Nice upgraded rooms.
- Everyone was professional. The room was very clean.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mayfair Hotel offers accommodations in Belmar.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Staten Island is 31 miles from Mayfair Hotel, and Toms River is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 35 miles from Mayfair Hotel.
- Nice location w/ocean view, nice quiet neighborhood.
- Very friendly staff. Great location, not a lot of roim but they made cery good use of the small space!
- I loved the place, it is on the beach front. It has a very old house homey feel. Lile staying at your grandma’s in a gold way.
- It was a great location. The staff was friendly and the rooms were fun.
- Staff was great! Thanks to Mike, the night staff at the desk for being very accomodating ?? Location and view was all worth any negatives that came about. Overall, it’s all about the view #beachfun
Top Hotels In Wall Township New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wall Township New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wall Township New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wall Township New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!