10 Best Hotels To Stay In Waldorf Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Waldorf Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Waldorf Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waldorf Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waldorf Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Waldorf Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Waldorf Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Waldorf Maryland:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Waldorf, MD
Free WiFi and a deluxe continental breakfast are offered at this Maryland hotel. Andrews Air Force Base is 12.7 miles away.Every room at the Country Inn and Suites has a cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator. They are decorated in warm colours and dark wood furnishings.A 24-hour fitness centre and a business centre are available at the Waldorf Country Inn & Suites. There is an on-site laundry facilities as well.A hot country breakfast, including waffles, eggs, fruit, and baked goods is served daily in the breakfast area.Fort Washington Park is 12.1 miles from the hotel. St. Charles Towne Center Mall is 2.9 miles away.
- Day staff was nice and Friendly and the location wad easy access to local shopping
- We had a beautiful stay, the staff was absolutely wonderful and the room was really beautiful!
- The rooms are very clean an staff are always friendly.
- This was great for families. We stayed in the double king suite. There was an actual bedroom with a separate living area. Perfect for family of 5. Beds where comfortable and bathroom was clean
- The price was good for a two night stay in a 2 queen bed suite.
Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf
Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf is located in Waldorf, just 20 miles from Washington, DC. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.National Harbor is 12 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, and Arlington is 20 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- I had to be switched to a different room because the TV did not work the phone did not work and the room appeared clean but was dirty.
- The room, and the fact they accommodated me when my first room was not working.
- Beds were great size for family . The pool was warm and everyone had a blast in it
- The lobby is nice and pretty and everything worked nicely. Night staff was great and so was the kitchen staff.
- The room was lovely, it was clean and there was a lot of space. I would recommend this room to other people as well. There is also a boardwalk around back for the couples who want a romantic scenery.
La Quinta Inn Waldorf
One of our best sellers in Waldorf! Less than half a mile off US-301, and a 30-minute drive to Andrews Air Force Base, this Waldorf, Maryland hotel features free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast with fresh waffles.A microwave and refrigerator are featured in all rooms at La Quinta Inn Waldorf. Coffee-making facilities are included. A hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom.A free newspaper is provided each morning. Waldorf La Quinta Inn is a pet-friendly hotel. A guest laundromat is available.Andrews Air Force Base is a 30-minute drive away. FedEx Field, MCI Center and Six Flags of America are within 25 miles of La Quinta Inn Waldorf.
- The place was a comfortable stay being that I had my dog with me. I’m happy that my room was not carpeted which made it better for myself and the pup! Although he is potty trained sometimes accidents happens.
- The waffles were on point. Also the yogurt. The staff treated me well and with respect.
- The Rooms Are Nicely Remodeled And clean. The Staff Was Nice. The Lobby Needs To Have A Revamp Of The Odor. It’s Kind Of Mildewy
- They had bacon for breakfast and that is my favorite
- The room was modern and neat , the facility looked nice on the outside.It was pretty quite overall , and we brought our dog ,which was a must !The continental breakfast was really good !
The Courtyard Waldorf features rooms with free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO. lt has an indoor pool and a hot tub and is 4 miles from White Plains Park & Golf Courses.Each guest room has soundproof windows and select rooms have a sitting area with a sofa bed. Guests can enjoy the convenience of a refrigerator and a microwave in the rooms.The Waldorf Courtyard provides guests with a gym, a business center and meeting room. Their restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and their 24-hour market has snacks and drinks.The Courtyard Waldorf is 12 miles from Thomas Stone National Historic Site and 17 miles from The Show Place Arena/Prince George’s Equestrian Center. It is 21 miles from Maryland International Raceway.
- The staff was very pleasant and eager to make the stay as good as possible. There were some things beyond their control though.
- You have to constantly do a U-turn to get to this hotel because of the highway. There’s no way around it! It’s like that with all the hotels on this road though.
- clean, quiet well lit close to shopping walking distance, family friendly
- The bed was was clean and comfortable. The room smelled clean and the carpet look clean
Air conditioning was great. Beds were comfortable. Staff were professional, polite.
Courteous and accommodating.
Comfort Suites Waldorf
Comfort Suites Waldorf is located in Waldorf, just 20 miles from Washington, DC. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 12 miles from Comfort Suites Waldorf, and Arlington is 20 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was not that great. The eggs were not good the meat was not good the breakfast could have been better. I think that holiday inn express has the best breakfast. everything else was fine. The gym could have been bigger.
- Room very comfortable and clean. Stayed there several years ago and it was nice, but has been renovated since that. I was impressed. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Bed was a little softer than at home, not bad though. Staff was friendly. Everything seemed clean. Location was good, we were going to the motocross national in Mechanicsberg.
- I liked the accommodations. My room was clean and the bed slept well. My expectations were met.
- beds were comfortable, rooms were quiet, lots of options for the breakfast
Residence Inn Waldorf
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Residence Inn Waldorf offers accommodations in Waldorf.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 20 miles from Residence Inn Waldorf, and National Harbor is 12 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- We stayed in a two-bedroom suite which was very spacious in the living room and kitchen. The kitchen was fully equipped with everything we need to make us feel as close to home as possible. The beds were comfortable and the closets allowed for lots of storage for our belongings. The rainfall showerhead in the bathroom provided a hot relaxing experience.
- I love the atmosphere of the hotel. It was very friendly. The manager and other members of the staff, were committed to quality customer service and satisfaction. I highly recommend this location. It’s like home away from home.
- The room was large. We had a suite so there was a livingroom, dining room and full kitchen. The bed was so comfortable.
- Private. Peaceful. Delicious breakfast selection. Courteous staff
- The breakfast was great for the three days I stayed there
Hampton Inn Waldorf
Only a short drive from beautiful natural areas and a variety of recreational activities, this Waldorf hotel offers many modern amenities, along with comfortable accommodations and friendly service.The Hampton Inn Waldorf places guests only moments from scenic hiking trails and excellent bike paths. One of the area’s largest shopping centers is also located across from the hotel. Downtown Washington, D.C. is also within driving distance, and is ideal for a day trip.Guests at the Waldorf Hampton Inn are provided with a variety of thoughtful amenities, including a free hot breakfast. The hotel also offers comfortable Cloud Nine beds as well as free high-speed internet access.
- I liked the way the staff were so cheerful. The manager on duty was very helpful and pleasant
- Everything no specific pin point. Service was excellent
- Comfortable bed! Microwave and refrigerator available in the unit!
Delicious Breakfast with a nice variety of food provided.
If you show your room key, you get 15% off your meal at the Carraba’s restaurant next door. You can easily walk to Cracker Barrel or Carraba’s from the hotel.
A mini fridge and microwave are provided in the room. Bring your own microwave popcorn , bottled water, snacks, paper plates for reheating food, and plastic utensils!
- Very safe and clean! The free breakfast was delicious! I will definitely come back!!
Master Suites Hotel
Relax in the on-site sauna or workout in the fitness center at this Waldorf, Maryland hotel. Andrews Air Force Base is 10 miles from these all-suite accommodations.Two 32-inch flat-screen TVs and a separate living area are featured in every room at the Master Suites Hotel. A full kitchen with microwave and refrigerator is also included, and select rooms offer a spa tub.Neutral colors and light wood furnishings brighten up each room.Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the Waldorf Master Suites Hotel. Guests can use the barbecue grills and laundry facilities. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Fort Washington National Park is 15 miles from the hotel. Shopping and dining at St. Charles Towne Center is just a 5-minute drive away.
- I like the fact that it looks and feels like home.
- I love that it’s cozy like a home away from home
- Did do breakfast. But over all. The stay with as nice. But WiFi was not good at all. Very clean,
- The staff and the full kitchen. However, the kitchens are not stocked with anything but plastic bathroom cups, anything else you have to buy if you’re staying long term. Also my dishwasher had no racks inside.
- Nothing the place was nasty and the staff was rude
Holiday Inn Express La Plata
This hotel in southern Maryland offers a daily continental breakfast, and has an indoor pool and hot tub. The Maryland International Speedway and Budds Creek Motocross Park is 15 miles away.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express La Plata has cable TV and a refrigerator, as well as ironing facilities. Wi-Fi is free in all the brightly decorated rooms.Guests will find fireside seating in the lobby, with free coffee and weekday newspapers at the 24-hour front desk. The La Plata Holiday Inn Express also has laundry facilities for guests to use.The Hawthorn Country Club golf course is 2 miles from the hotel. General Smallwood State Park on the Potomac River is 15 miles away.
- This was a last-minute booking with me and my partner just forget away for anniversary how do we know that the hotel was under renovations I would have a loud noise just about the night we would’ve never bought on top of that had we known that all they had was Double beds we definitely would not have booked as well. Also in the tub of the bathroom they have this thin paper sheet stuck to the tubI guess some people don’t slip and fall but that just made the hotel look cheap it was uncomfortable to stand on and made the Hotel overall to feel like a motel. This will be my first and last booking at this place I just was not comfortable
- Everything was clean n nice ppl was nice room was so pretty n loved the hot tub
- I left a very important item at the hotel, staff was awesome i called they had it and mailed back to me thank you .
- The breakfast exceeded what I expected and it was great! The personnel were very friendly and accommodating and I would recommend this location to others and I shall return in the future.
- The breakfast was surprisingly delicious, with lots of options.
Best Western La Plata Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Best Western La Plata Inn is located in La Plata in the region of Maryland.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 26 miles from Best Western La Plata Inn, and National Harbor is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great, rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Plenty of handicapped parking. Well lit area. Handicapped access room, wasn’t a mile away from the front desk.
- Check in was very friendly and efficient – breakfast the next morning was a huge bonus and very enjoyable- Great value for the money
- Rooms were good sized and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing! Big selection and buffet style. It was really great!
- We enjoyed an excellent breakfast of eggs, sausage, toast, and fruit.
Top Hotels In Waldorf Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Waldorf Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Waldorf Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Waldorf Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!