10 Best Hotels To Stay In Walden Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Walden Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Walden Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Walden Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Walden Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Walden Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Walden Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Walden Texas:
Hilton Garden Inn Beaumont
Located just off I-10 highway, this hotel is in the Walden Road business district of Beaumont. It features an on-site restaurant, an outdoor pool and hot tub, and free Wi-Fi access.A flat screen TV with cable, including HBO, is in all rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Beaumont. Rooms are also equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator, and furnished with a work desk.The on-site Great American Grill offers a casual dining environment and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Pavilion Pantry convenience mart sells snacks and microwaveable meals.The Beaumont Hilton Garden Inn boasts a modern fitness center and a well-equipped business center. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and laundry facilities are on site.The Beaumont Botanical Gardens are 2.9 miles from the hotel. The Crockett Street entertainment district is 5 miles away.
- People were nice, room was excellent. We were on our honeymoon.
- Bed was great. 1 out of 2 pillows great. Staff great.
- Very comfy bed, nice big room, friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again. Although we didn’t take time for breakfast, it looked great!!!
- The room service was prompt and the bed was super comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful.
- We liked sitting in the lobby. Atmosphere was pleasant and welcoming.
Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 South
Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 South offers accommodations in Beaumont.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Arthur is 17 miles from Super 8 Beaumont, and Orange is 25 miles away.
- Old and broken down. Bathroom door would not latch. Carpet was very old. Made you wonder about the carpet. Breakfast was poor. More like a hotel than a motel and quality was more like $49 than $99.
- Very convenient to the interstate. Fast food and table service restaurants within walking distance.
- Well I drove for 7 hours and I got delayed so I didn’t arrive until 2am. I called and they saved me a room on the first floor. The rooms were clean and I slept pretty good.
- The property was conveniently located just off of the highway, where we were travelling. I loved the fact that they air conditioning within the room was not jacked up so high that you felt like you were stepping into a refrigerator. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Good location, friendly staff. In-room coffee was Community Coffee (yum)
Residence Inn Beaumont
Located 2 miles from Henry Homberg Golf Course, this hotel features a tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool. Fully-equipped kitchens and cable TV are offered with each spacious guestroom.Kitchen facilities include a stovetop and a dishwasher. A sitting area and tea and coffee making facilities are also provided in each of Residence Inn Beaumont’s rooms.Guests can relax in the jacuzzi after a workout in Residence Inn Beaumont’s gym. Cardiovascular equipment and free weights are offered.Free public parking is available at Residence Inn Beaumont. The hotel is 5 miles from Beaumont Municipal Airport.
- Location was perfect we were attending a Lamar University sporting event… It was close to many dining options as well.
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was awesome. We stayed with hot fresh towels all we had to do was ask. There were no loud noises in the halls and people in the elevator were very friendly.
- Room was quiet and the bed and pillow were very nice
- Breakfast was great. Room was very nice. Only real issue is that for someone unfamiliar with the Beaumont Tx area, the hotel is a little hard to find.
- Gorgeous room very nice location. Trevin eas very nice. Lobby was so nice to sit and relax even if it was only gor 10 minutes.
Homewood Suites Beaumont
Located off Interstate 10, this hotel is 3 miles from the golf course at Tyrrell Park. It features an on-site convenience store, mini golf and daily breakfast. Guest rooms offer fully equipped kitchenettes.A living area with a sofa bed, cable TV and DVD player is furnished in all suites at Homewood Suites Beaumont. Suites are traditionally styled with dark wood furniture and warm color accents. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Guests of Beaumont Homewood Suites can enjoy a nightly manager’s reception Mondays through Thursdays with free light meals and beverages. Daily breakfast includes a variety of fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals and pastries.A fitness center and business center are located on site for guest convenience. Meeting rooms are also available.This hotel is 6 miles from the Port of Beaumont and 8 miles from the Fire Museum of Texas. Beaumont Botanical Gardens is a 7-minute drive away.
- The property was fantastic! Close to popular restaurants, clean and staff was very friendly. We have kids, so finding hotels where we are not all confined to one space is a major plus.
- The bed/ pillows were comfortable. The room was very nice.
- The bed was super comfortable we didn’t wake up all night I forgot to check the brand of the mattress to buy one for my bed lol. Breakfast was ok however,the second day was better.
- April and the whole kitchen stuff put on an excellent dinner and breakfast! Reception gave some courtesy toothpaste!
- Great suite, comfortable beds with plenty of room for 3 adults and two children under the age of 7. Had a sleeper sofa in the living room with two queen beds in the bedroom, so I was able to enjoy my morning without disturbing the rest of the group since the kids both slept with their mom in the bed room! Great pool, very nice rooms, great breakfast selection, staff was awesome! Will stay here again!
Hampton Inn Beaumont
Hampton Inn Beaumont offers accommodations in Beaumont.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Arthur is 17 miles from Hampton Inn Beaumont, and Orange is 25 miles from the property.
- Check in was fast. My room key was already to go by the time I arrived at the hotel. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Staff was friendly from the front desk to housekeepers. The breakfast was excellent.
- The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was okay. The staff was very friendly and accomodating.
- We liked the feel of being at home. Things we clean and tidy and the staff was helpful and friendly. Pillows were big enough to build my niece a small pallet/fort so no one would roll over on her. Breakfast was nice, we all enjoyed it.
- The location was very convenient to eating places, the highway, and the venue.
- The staff was friendly and polite. The bed was very comfortable. Close to good restaurants with easy access to the freeway.
Candlewood Suites Beaumont
Located off Interstate 10, this pet-friendly hotel is a 15-minute drive from Parkdale Mall. It features an on-site convenience store, a 24-hour gym and a business center. Spacious suites offer fully equipped kitchens.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are provided in every suite at Candlewood Suites Beaumont. Suites are traditionally styled with light wood furniture and include a seating area with a DVD player and work desk.Guests at the Beaumont Candlewood can cookout on the hotel’s barbecue grills at the outdoor pavilion. Free laundry facilities are also on site.The Port of Beaumont and Beaumont Municipal Airport are each about a 14-minute drive from this hotel. Golfing at Tyrrell Park is just 3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Beaumont-Plaza I-10 & Walden
One of our top picks in Beaumont.Only minutes from Ford Park event venue, this Beaumont, Texas hotel offers free shuttles to and from Southeast Texas Regional Airport and an on-site restaurant.Each guestroom at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Plaza I-10 & Walden is equipped with free high-speed internet access, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. Enjoy the 24-hour indoor pool and fitness center. On-site dining is available at The Greenery Restaurant and Park Place.Only a short distance from the Beaumont-Plaza Holiday Inn, take a tour of the historic McFaddin-Ward House or shop for antiques in Old Town. Crockett Street Entertainment District and the Texas Energy Museum are also easily accessible.
- Room and laundry were good. Breakfast was too expensive.
- Good size room, food at the on site bar excellent.
- Good location. Food all around and on site with a bar.
The staff was nice The room was a good size The waterfall in the lobby was pretty
the mattress was firm
- Bathroom were not cleaned appropriately. Shower was dirty and there was hair on the tub.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Beaumont West
One of our best sellers in Beaumont! This Beaumont, Texas hotel features free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool. It’s 5 miles from the Art Museum of Southeast Texas.Guests can enjoy a hot cup of coffee and watching a movie with an in-room flat-screen TV and coffee machine. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also included in each guest room at La Quinta Inn and Suites Beaumont West.Guests can read a free daily newspaper over breakfast at Beaumont La Quinta. Self-service laundry facilities are available.Pastries, yogurt, fresh fruit, and hot waffles are provided at the breakfast buffet each morning.Gator Country theme park and wildlife preservation is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Parkdale Mall is 5 miles away.
- I don’t eat breakfast so I didn’t even try it, but it smelled really good.
- Every single employee was kind and truly happy. This is from the front seat to the maintenance man. One person stood out though as going above and beyond for not just my family but many others. She worked the breakfast bar and accommodated each person with not only a joyful heart but a smile.
- We got to use the conference room to be with family.
- Desk and chair were great, my boyfriend loved them. He also loved the mattress.
No issues, staff and quality of the food was excellent.
Everything the staff was doing was well organized and efficient, helpful and kind.
Only extra opinion that would be an upgrade would be the pillows.
Red Roof Inn and Suites Beaumont
Red Roof Inn and Suites Beaumont is located in Beaumont, just 17 miles from Port Arthur.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Southeast Texas Regional Airport is 10 miles away.
- Evacuated home to here during Hurricane Harvey. Staff was very helpful under a stressful situation.
- Staff was super nice. Had a bowl of treats for pets. Loved that! Bathroom was huge and room was clean.
- The cleanliness the staff and the swimming pool lol
- Staff was so awesome even made me a pot of coffee when trying to get back on the road by 4 a.m. !!!
- The bed was comfortable the room was designed and decorated nicely.
Courtyard Beaumont offers spacious rooms with a private hot tub, an on-site cafe and daily housekeeping services. It features an outdoor pool. Beaumont Botanical Gardens is 8 miles away.All rooms are air-conditioned and fitted with cable TV and a mini-fridge. Each room has a comfortable work space with an ergonomic chair and electrical outlets.Guests can enjoy healthy and hearty snacks for breakfast at the Courtyard Café. Complimentary tea/coffee is available in the lobby and each guest room.Courtyard Beaumont is less than 35 minutes drive from the nature preserve trails of The Big Thicket National Preserve. Parkdale Mall is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Walden Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Walden Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Walden Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Walden Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!