10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wakefield Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Wakefield Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wakefield Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wakefield Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wakefield Rhode Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wakefield Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wakefield Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wakefield Rhode Island:
The Atlantic House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Atlantic House offers accommodations in Narragansett. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newport is 9 miles from The Atlantic House, and Mystic is 27 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly and helpful at check in. Fantastic location.
- Absolutely no toilet paper , found out the hard way !!
- BEAUTIFUL place! Right across the street from the ocean. Large window with full ocean view! Large room with sitting area and a small balcony. GORGEOUS- we did not want to leave!!!
- None near property however many excellent ones not too far away.
- The room was very large and all that we needed was there. The place was located right across from the beach
Hampton Inn South Kingstown – Newport Area
This hotel in South Kingstown, Rhode Island offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. It features and indoor pool and is a 10-minute drive from Rose Hill Golf Club.All warmly decorated rooms at the Hampton Inn South Kingstown-Newport Area feature dark wood furnishings. A large work desk and coffee maker are included in every room.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room or relax in the jacuzzi. The hotel’s full-service business center offers a computer with free Wi-Fi.The South Kingstown Hampton Inn provides a daily continental breakfast. Snacks are available in the on-site convenience store.The Museum of Primitive Art and Culture is just 3.2 miles from this hotel, and the Scarborough Beach is a 12-minute drive away.
- The location was perfect since I was visiting my daughter in the area. The indoor pool was perfect for my grandson and I to enjoy and I always love when breakfast is included. The different choices of food each morning was a plus. The desk personnel was very friendly and paid extra attention to my grandson. We felt very welcomed and special. Thank you so much!
- Nice common area near the fire for my cousins and I to hang out post-Thanksgiving.
- The staff was friendly and professional. The facilities both inside and out were clean and even had holiday decorations (hay, corn stalks, pumpkins, etc.). This will be our go to hotel when in the area.
- Very clean, staff very nice and helpful and friendly. The staff seems like they love their job. Good price compared to others in area. I would definitely stay at a Hampton Inn again.
It was clean and very pretty
Breakfast was delicious and everyone was very helpful.
Aqua Blue Hotel
Aqua Blue Hotel is located in Narragansett, 8 miles from Newport and 27 miles from Mystic. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Providence is 27 miles from Aqua Blue Hotel, and Preston is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Did not have breakfast. I normally do not have that meal.
- When we asked to see if a room upgrade was possible, they reviewed their bookings and found a complimentary upgrade for us. The staff were very pleasant and friendly.
- Comfortable bed, views of the sunrise from viewing deck, great breakfast
- Great location, nice staff, clean and comfortable room, parking
- Convenience–right across from the beach. Also, restaurants and shops right there.
Holiday Inn South Kingstown-Newport Area
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Holiday Inn South Kingstown-Newport Area offers accommodations in South Kingstown, just 7 miles from Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mystic is 28 miles from Holiday Inn South Kingstown-Newport, and Providence is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The front desk personal were friendly , courteous and cordial.
- Easy to get to the hotel, the food was good in the restaurant and the staff in the hotel was amazing
- The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean.
- The bed was comfortable, it was a good size room. The hotel was clean the coffee area was a nice touch. In addition, staff were friendly.
- Cleanliness, comfort, food, prices a bit high though. Staff great….
Lighthouse Inn of Galilee
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Narragansett, 13 miles from Newport, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mystic is 24 miles from Lighthouse Inn of Galilee, and Preston is 27 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The price is reasonable and the location for us was perfect. The place does get some mixed reviews. If you are looking for 5 stars and so called free bagels and fruit for breakfast it is not the place for you. It is a place to sleep . I found the rooms to be clean and the beds very comfortable.
- The only thing I can say is that the room was clean and the TV worked just fine.
- If you just want a bed and shower and quick access to block island ferries all good. Expensive for what you get. Should have read reviews.
- The location is great.There are two handicap rooms. Although the bathroom isn’t. There is a handicap bathroom off of the lobby.
- It was a great location, convenient we located within walking distance of many restaurants, public beaches and the block island ferry.
Hamilton Village Inn
Just over 1 miles from the beach, this North Kingstown hotel has free Wi-Fi and rooms with cable TV. The on-site Seaview Station restaurant serves breakfast and lunch every day from May to November.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hamilton Village Inn each feature a coffee machine, desk and ironing facilities. The private bathrooms include towels and linen. Some rooms have a kitchen or sitting area.The Hamilton Village Inn has plenty of outdoor space, providing guests with a large terrace and a foot with picnic tables. The Seaview Station restaurant additionally features an outdoor patio.The historic Newport city center is just a 15-minute drive from the Hamilton Village Inn. The University of Rhode Island and the West Kingston Amtrak Station are both 12 miles away.
- The room was clean, and had amenities like a coffee maker, fridge, and microwave, which are so nice when traveling. The stock of coffee, towels, and other amenities were well covered.
- The beds are very comfortable, the property lovely.
- Convenient location, good accommodations, and economical, made for an excellent visit.
- Comfortable room, very clean, affordable, kind and helpful staff!
- The bed was very comfortable and the view great. The staff very friendly and very helpful.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, The Break is located in Narragansett in the region of Rhode Island, just 12 miles from Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services and shops at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Mystic is 25 miles from The Break, and Preston is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Heated floor in bathroom, cozy comfortable bedroom, very comfortable bed.
- The design of the hotel. Beautiful rooms; excellent staff; amenties were excellent. Great location
- Great place to stay! We originally had one night booked but loved it so much we stayed a second night. Friendly staff, very clean, rooms were modern and comfortable. The food at the restaurant and the roof top bar was excellent. We plan on returning next summer for sure.
- From entrance to property, lobby, and room all was great – atmosphere and staff. Love the bar/lounge area upstairs.
- everything was great, staff, location, very clean. Great stay
Mainstay Hotel and Conference Center
One of our top picks in Newport.Located 1.8 miles from International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, Mainstay Hotel and Conference Center features a restaurant and bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.T.F. Green Airport is 16 miles away.
The bed was super comfy! The restaurant was fabulous – I had diner there twice because the price was right! To my delight the food was excellent! I have lived and worked in the area for many years — it’s the best kept secret!
Thanks again …. I’ll return!
- I liked that the location was close to where I wanted to go (Salve Regina). The room itself was fine and served the purpose I needed it for (a place to sleep).
- Room was clean and the maid was good. Portafinos had great food!
- We didn’t get a chance to stay for breakfast, unfortunately.
- The fridge and microwave in the room and the gift shop were very nice. The staff was excellent!
- The bed was super comfy! The restaurant was fabulous – I had diner there twice because the price was right! To my delight the food was excellent! I have lived and worked in the area for many years — it’s the best kept secret!
Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina
One of our top picks in Newport.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina is located in Newport in the region of Rhode Island, just 1.2 miles from International Tennis Hall of Fame. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. T.F. Green Airport is 17 miles away.
Our view of the bridge and lighthouse
Bed was comfy
Convenience of food on site
Calamari in lounge was wonderful
Bartender in lounge brought a phone charger from his home so my husband couldchargehisphone. That was above and beyond!
- Great location, a nice hotel with a very good vibe.
- Location location location. Great views and a short walk into town.
- The entire staff was excellent! Very helpful and accommodating! Anything we needed, they were there to help! Thank you for a great stay!
- I liked the location of the hotel on Goat Island. We had views of the water. The hotel had modern touches in the lobby, bar and restaurant. The room we had was spacious with a clean and modern shower.
- Our view of the bridge and lighthouse
One of our top picks in Newport.Opened in 1926, this historic Newport hotel is 5 minutes’ walk to Thames Street and is less than 1 miles from the Cliff Walk to the city’s historic mansions. There is an on-site spa.Guests staying at the Newport Viking Hotel can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool and exercising in the on-site fitness center. On-site dining at the One Bellevue restaurant is also available.A flat-screen cable TV and a snack basket are provided in every room at the Viking Hotel. These air-conditioned rooms also have an in-room safe.A variety of relaxing treatments are available at the SpaFjor.Easton’s Beach is 6 minutes’ drive from the hotel and the marina is 10 minutes’ walk away. Fort Adams State Park is 3 miles from the property.
- the place is beautiful, the room is beautiful the staff is friendly.
- The staff was exceptional. We had problems which they addressed to the best of their ability.
- The bed was like sleeping on a half melted stick of butter…absolutely amazing!! I
Called and e mailed about quiet room, no one mentioned all the construction!
Awful noise all day.
Restaurant had bugs. Terrible food and dinning
experience . Lots of fees for nothing!!
- Staff were incredibly friendly, professional and efficient. Hotel beautifully updated, while maintaining old touches of elegance. Location terrific. Dinner in the restaurant was wonderful as well.
Top Hotels In Wakefield Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wakefield Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wakefield Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wakefield Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!