10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wakefield Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Wakefield Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wakefield Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wakefield Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wakefield Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wakefield Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wakefield Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wakefield Massachusetts:
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center offers accommodations in Wakefield, just 11 miles from Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cambridge is 11 miles from Four Points Boston Wakefield, and Salem is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 10 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center.
- Love this hotel!! It’s convenient, the staff is friendly and very accommodating. My only suggestion would be that the rooms and hallways need to be updated badly!!
- Easy access to the highway. Front desk staff was pleasant and aimed to please. There was an unfortunate circumstance that occurred a few rooms down from me. The staff was very professional and handled it accordingly.
- I travel a lot for business so I tend to stay in hotels all over the world. In all my travels I have never slept on a bed that is as comfortable as the bed at the Sheraton Wakefield. I overslept every morning because of the amazing sleep I got at this hotel and I’m not a heavy sleeper so thank you for having top quality mattresses in your hotel I truly appreciate it.
The bed and pillows are amazing!! Just so comfortable and always such a pleasant stay. I live in CT but my family and friends live in Wakefield and Melrose, so it is a perfect location. A bonus is the Market Street shopping plaza and the gym at Boston Sports Club.
- It was clean comfortable food was good service was very helpful
The Lakeside Inn hotel offers easy access to some of Boston’s most famous attractions, including Fenway Park, Harvard Square and Freedom Trail. This hotel is also close to Salem, home of the Salem Witch Trials, and historic Lexington and Concord.The business center offers access to copy and fax services and a computer with Internet, while the hotel’s meeting room is able to accommodate 100 people for banquets and conferences.A complimentary breakfast buffet is served daily. Other amenities at this hotel include free wireless high-speed Internet access and free coffee at the 24-hour coffee station.All spacious guest rooms at this smoke-free hotel offer cable television, a desk, coffee maker, hair dryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board.
- Convenient for what we wanted. Visiting friends in area.
- The staff were superb! Right down to the Maintenance worker who fixed our door, you all were fantastic. Loved the customer service. The facility was okay it is dated but clean which I find the most important, the breakfast was okay but the company was totally worth it. The view was nice, even after a stormy night.
- Good size room. Two comfortable queen beds. Nice view on the lake.
- It was close to the freeway, food and ect. Had an awesome view a lake out my room window.
- The location of the Hotel is not bad, it is right off the highway and easy to get to Boston.
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
One of our best sellers in Peabody! SpringHill Suites Boston is a 20 minute drive from Rockport and Downtown Boston. It features spacious guest bedrooms, an indoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All accommodations at SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody feature satellite TV and separate areas for eating, sleeping, working and relaxing. The rooms are all equipped with a kitchenette, which includes a microwave and refrigerator.Suite Seasons Breakfast Buffet is open daily and provides a wide variety of breakfast options. There are many restaurants and cafés within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.Guests can use the indoor pool, or enjoy the fitness center and hot tub. Peabody SpringHill Suites is 4.2 miles from Meadows Of Peabody Golf Course and the Salem Witch Museum is an 8.3 miles drive from the hotel.SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody is right on Route 1 North, 12.5 miles from Logan International Airport.
- Location, style, people who work here are all great!
- Spacious room in a nice hotel. Breakfast had good selection of food and everything was tasty. Would go back.
- The front desk person, Betsy, was exceptionally cordial and competent. She even wrote a personal note hoping we had enjoyed our stay and visit with our daughter.
- The staff. Everyone we met were very courteous and quick to help.
- Pool picture on website created a vision of a larger pool but it dod not stop us from using it crowded though
Holiday Inn & Suites Boston Peabody
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn & Suites Boston Peabody offers accommodations in Peabody. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 11 miles from HI Boston Peabody, and Cambridge is 12 miles away. Logan Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed and got upgraded to a suite free of charge, which was great.
- The room was excellent. The bed and pillows we’re excellent. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
- Bad location, poor service. Would not stay there again.
- Staff was great, especially the ladies in the breakfast area.
- Bedding was extremely comfy I loved the puffy blanket. The breakfast was decent and the gentleman who greeted us every morning was very pleasant. The cleaning staff was also very friendly.
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a terrace, Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody offers accommodations in Peabody, just 12 miles from Boston.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 12 miles from Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody, and Salem is 5 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 11 miles away.
Staff was very pleasant and helpful
Breakfast menu was good
- The pool was closed however we were able to swim at the hotel next to this one.
- Complementary breakfast and water. Thank you Leslie for having the room clean and stocked for our benefit!
- Very very clean, very comfortable room and beds, had a great nights sleep, easy access to Boston and coast
- The hotel was clean and staff were very helpful. I loved the lobby decor and ambience at night.
- Staff was very pleasant and helpful
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Logan
In Saugus, the Red Roof PLUS+ Boston – Logan is 8 miles from the Boston city center and the Logan International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away. Every room features a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi access.The modern rooms at the Red Roof PLUS+ Boston – Logan also include a microwave, plush bedding and a refrigerator. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of spa-inspired private bathrooms with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The pet friendly hotels offers fax and photocopying services in the business center. Free parking is available on-site, including parking for large trucks. A picnic area with a fire pit is perfect for a nice day.Revere Beach is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Suffolk Downs is 5 miles away. TD Garden is also 10 miles away.
- Pillow options were amazing. I personally love firm pillows and my husband loves soft. I really appreciate that we both had options that we enjoyed.
- I was very pleased that pet’s are allowed at no extra cost we traveled due to a family emergency leaving us with no time to find a pet sitter.
- clean sheets, pillows of different firmness labeled and available.
- Great location. Very clean & comfortable. Great staff. Indoor pool is awesome
- The room was very clean, it was very quiet and peaceful.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn
One of our best sellers in Woburn! Located in Woburn, 11 miles from Boston, Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 10 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn, and Salem is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 11 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston – Woburn.
- Hmmmm. The fact that it had a pool even though we didn’t use it.
- Nothing really. Just the time i spent with my kids.
- The motel was easy to find, using GPS on my phone. The facility is very nice and clean. Also is pet friendly, I noticed! There are two good restaurants practically next door.
- Right off the highway easy to find and close to food and shopping wifi worked very well
- Free BF was good. Did’t try pool. Very noisy in hall. Personnel very friendly & helpful. Flexible to stay longer.
Best Western Plus New Englander
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Plus New Englander offers accommodations in Woburn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 9 miles from New Englander Boston , and Cambridge is 8 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 9 miles away.
- Even though this location is under construction. The staff made it comfortable as possible for me and grand babies.
The hotel room was a good, typical hotel room.
Connection to Waxy O’Connors was convenient.
- I like that it was close by and had a fitness center on site.
- The majority of the room was fairly clean. The continental breakfast had a large variety to choose from.
- Room was huge and extra clean, bed comfortable. The hotel is a complex of 2 floors cottages, which makes it more private and quiet. Breakfast was very good with choice of hot dishes. We also used laundry ($1,5 per wash/dry). And it’s 10 min walking distance from Disneyland. We were allowed to leave our car till end of day despite check out was at 11 am.
Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel is located in Danvers in the region of Massachusetts, just 15 miles from Boston.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 16 miles from Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel, and Salem is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 14 miles from Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel.
- The hotel was extremely clean despite the renovations taking place. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was amazing they kept everything full right to the end of the breakfast time.
- The price was right, used the hotel when it was with a different chain, and they updated it very well. Very comfortable, quiet, the breakfast area was moved and it is much nicer now–with natural light.
- Everything was great. We didn’t expect it to be that big and clean for the price we paid.
- Staff is friendly and helpful. There was a snow storm coming in and they salted the driveway the night before ensuring the parking lot was safe in the morning for the guests.
- Room was comfortable. Location of facility is good: Routes 1 and 95 are very accessible. Refurbishment has made the facility appear new.
Homewood Suites Boston/Peabody
Located just outside of Boston, this all-suite hotel is conveniently located close to area highways, including I-95 and offers spacious accommodations along with fully equipped kitchens.Only a short drive from the Homewood Suites Boston/Peabody is the historic and famous city of Salem. Guests can also easily visit downtown Boston as well as beautiful beaches.The Peabody Homewood Suites features comfortable one-bedroom suites with separate living areas. Guests at the hotel will also appreciate the free hot breakfast buffet as well as the on-site convenience store and free weekday evening reception.
- Everythig,rooms(suites)were big and clean very quiet,breakfast was great we stayed for 2 nights and every morning there was different menus for breakfast and lots of varieties to choose from and staff were very nice and lots of stores and a mall near by to shop and restaurants easy to get to.
- It is always a pleasure to stay here. It is always neat and clean.
- Staff was friendly and professional also very accommodating
- Super accommodations like a home away from home. Very modern and they covered every need
- Very Clean, Very Neat, Very Quiet. When I stay in a hotel, its generally for a trip for work or for pleasure. I like to have the options of breakfast on site, a pool is good as an option, and a fitness room is good. This had all of those things and it was quiet and very enjoyable.
Top Hotels In Wakefield Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wakefield Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wakefield Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wakefield Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!