10 Best Hotels To Stay In Waitsfield Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Waitsfield Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Waitsfield Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waitsfield Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waitsfield Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Waitsfield Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Waitsfield Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Waitsfield Vermont:
The Waitsfield Inn
One of our best sellers in Waitsfield! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Waitsfield Inn offers accommodations in Waitsfield, just 27 miles from Burlington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Stowe is 21 miles from The Waitsfield Inn, and Barre is 17 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The owners, staff, breakfast, accomedstons and location to skiing are all fantastic!
- I arrived late in the evening and was greeted by Vicki, one of the innkeepers. Once settled she gave me a tour and essentially told me to make myself at home. The fire downstairs in the great room couldn’t have been more welcoming. This is a beautiful inn and worth the destination. Lovely spot for couples.
- The liked the homely feel of this property. My husband and I were travelling for three weeks so it was lovely to stay in a homely atmosphere for three nights. The breakfast were very good and always included some speciality. We enjoyed chatting with the other guests in the large living area, we overall really enjoyed our stay.
- The owners were a delight. A gourmet breakfast was served to start the day.
- We received an extremely warm and friendly welcome from the owner Vickie who was helpful in every way. The inn is very attractive and has an amazingly warm ambience. The bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was delicious, starting with a fresh home-made (by John, Vickie’s husband) fruit and cereal dish of banana, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and granola, followed by a thick slice of Vermont ham with toast and the best scrambled egg (with cheese and chives) I have tasted. We only stayed one night but I truly wish we had been able to stay longer.
Weathertop Mountain Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Weathertop Mountain Inn is located in Waitsfield in the region of Vermont, just 27 miles from Burlington. The inn has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool and darts at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing. Stowe is 21 miles from Weathertop Mountain Inn, and Barre is 18 miles from the property. Burlington International Airport is 25 miles away.
- Very comfortable. Plenty of things to keep occupied. Sauna and hot tub were nice after a day on the mountain. Breakfast was great
- Very friendly family-run inn with lots of amenities, the highlight being the individually cooked breakfast.
- Breakfast was excellent. Hot coffee, fruit, juice, tea, granola and hot cooked meal. Place was clean, owners were friendly and accessible, great location as well fun, inviting and warm. It was -25 degrees most of the weekend so the heat being on well was bonus! Loved the record player and game room on the top floor too!
- This is the cleanest bed and breakfast we’ve ever stayed in. It is immaculate. The owners are very friendly and cooked us a delicious breakfast. Great place to stay!
- Mike and Lisa are the most fantastic of hosts, their local knowledge was invaluable, the location was ideal and the breakfast is worth revisiting for!
Wilder Farm Inn
Wilder Farm Inn offers accommodations in Waitsfield. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and fishing. Burlington is 27 miles from Wilder Farm Inn, and Stowe is 18 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mad River Inn
Located in Waitsfield, 2.4 miles from Mad River Glen, Mad River Inn features a shared lounge. The property is around 2.2 miles from Mad River and 2.2 miles from Green Mountain Cultural Center. Free WiFi is featured.All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property. Guests are welcome to bring their own beverages and enjoy the billiards lounge.At Mad River Inn guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. You can play billiards at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 25.5 miles from Mad River Inn.
No reviews yet.
Hyde Away Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hyde Away Inn offers accommodations in Waitsfield, just 26 miles from Burlington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, fishing and hiking. Stowe is 21 miles from Hyde Away Inn, and Barre is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 24 miles from Hyde Away Inn.
- Food was excellent. First night my brother and I had the meatloaf. Second night my brother, sister and I had the ribs. Overall, the ambience was excellent!
- Nice staff, restaurant & bar on site, great weekday value
- Breakfast was very good! Rooms over the bar are ok if you bring ear plugs. Bathroom was very clean. Very nice to have a (very good) place to eat dinner just downstairs.
Food was wonderful. Location was great
Service was great
- Excellent, friendly staff. Delicious food! Fun area to visit, watch baseball, and play pool.
Mad River Barn
Mad River Barn is located in Waitsfield, 25 miles from Burlington and 21 miles from Stowe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The food is amazing (best sausages and bacon I’ve had in ages!) all around perfect!
- Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, especially Meredith!
EVERYTHING about this inn is incredible. It was our third year in a row going, and we are already looking forward to our fourth.
The building and grounds are magnificent, but the staff is where this inn shines brightest. Immediately being greeted by Meredith (who is just an awesome person and is a blast to talk to), then seeing Jenny at the bar (so much fun to be around!) and had the pleasure of meeting MK at the bar as well, who was so nice!
We can’t wait to go again!
The salvage, rustic, modern look appealed to me. It was creative! Well designed.
I rated the bed a smudge low, only because I was in a twin–but it was comfortable.
The bathroom could have used an inch or two more of room to put a makeup bag. Otherwise–fine.
- Great skier vibe. Pub was perfect mix of food, beer, games, and people.
Inn at The Round Barn Farm
In the Green Mountains of Vermont, this hotel features skiing, an indoor lap pool, and uniquely-decorated guest rooms. The Green Mountain Cultural Center is on-site.The Inn at The Round Barn Farm provides rooms with plush bedding and a private bathroom. Decorated with floral accents and hardwood floors, select rooms feature a fireplace or a spa bathtub tub.A common room with billiards, cable TV, and a variety of games and books is available for guest entertainment.A hearty breakfast is served in the dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the gardens. Breakfast includes homemade baked goods and a hot entree.Sugarbush Golf Course is a 15 minute drive from the Round Barn Farm Inn. Ole’s Cross Country Ski Center is 5 miles away.
- The room was incredibly clean and comfortable. Every staff member was nice and helpful. Being able to snowshoe was really fun. The breakfast and cookies were amazing!
- Incredible breakfasts. Really nice Inn, service and personnal are awesome. Our room (Terrace was really quiet)
- Breakfast was superb as were the afternoon tea snacks. The grounds are immaculate and beautiful
- It was such a beautiful B & B. The scenery was breath taking. The round barn was what drew us into booking it here in the first place. The grounds on the property, very well manicured and beautiful to relax while sitting there. Our room was so airy, full of light from the three big windows, very beautifully decorated and our bed super comfy. The gourmet breakfast was so delicious and very pleasant to eat while we sat out on the patio outside, watching the mallard ducks swimming in the pond below. Also the scenery and views of the mountains and the cows grazing in the yonder fields was what we were looking for while we were staying here. So peaceful, so relaxing and so much fun!!
- The room was beautiful. The staff were very friendly. The grounds were amazing with lots of places to sit and relax undisturbed.
One of our top picks in Warren.Warren Lodge offers accommodations in Warren. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and fishing. Burlington is 29 miles from Warren Lodge, and Stowe is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The location is good for skiing at Sugarbush and Mad River Glen which is why we chose it.
- Cute and quiet stay/place that is extremely well maintained. Leslie the Manager on Duty provided amazing service. She was extremely gregarious and warm and was available and at attention to our questions and requests.
- The staff was helpful to find things to do in the area. The mountain was about 10mins away from the lodge. The room was very clean and relaxing to stay in. I would defiantly stay again.
- Great location- easy drive to sugarbush resort. Beds were comfortable and room was very clean.
- Beds were comfortable. Location to Sugarbush resort was easy and quick.
Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush
One of our top picks in Warren.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush is located in Warren in the region of Vermont, just 28 miles from Burlington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Stowe is 24 miles from Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush, and Barre is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Clean and simple. Breakfast was much better than expected
- Convenient location to ski in Sugarbush, less than 5 min drive. Free parking. Breakfast is minimal (bagels, english muffins, cereal, cream cheese, pastry, juice, tea, coffee) but they had real glass cups and plates (NOT disposable plastic or paper) and also there is a fridge you can use. Washing machine and dryer available for $2 each. There is a nice fireplace and board games in the reception area to chill out in the evening. Internet is free and working in all areas.
- Location was good and parking was easy. Staff were friendly.
- Das Hotel hat Charme, mit dem Kamin im Bereich für alle. Zimmer zweckmässig eingerichtet und sauber. Personal sehr freundlich. Frühstück ausreichend, nach amerikanischem Standard. Mikrowelle, Kühlschrank, Waschmaschine vorhanden im extra Raum.
- Sehr nahe beim Skigebiet. Sehr scjöner offener JaminKamin
This inn in Warren, Vermont is a 7 minute drive from skiing and snowboarding at the Sugarbush Resort. Guests can enjoy access to free Wi-Fi and a breakfast served each morning.Each room at the Pitcher Inn has a unique décor and different amenities. While every room includes a cable TV, rooms may have features like a whirlpool bathtub, fireplace or view of the mountains.Guest staying at the Inn Pitcher can enjoy on-site a la carte dining at 275 Main. There is also an on-site bar.The Warren Store is across from the inn and Mad River Glen is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Waitsfield Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Waitsfield Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Waitsfield Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Waitsfield Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!