10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vuelta de Jorco San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Vuelta de Jorco San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vuelta de Jorco San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vuelta de Jorco San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vuelta de Jorco San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vuelta de Jorco San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vuelta de Jorco San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vuelta De Jorco San José:
Portal De La Montaña
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Portal De La Montaña offers accommodations in San Ignacio, just 26 miles from Jacó. The hotel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Manuel Antonio is 23 miles from Portal De La Montaña, and San José is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 18 miles from Portal De La Montaña.
- The scenery is outstanding, the service impeccable. The owner, Juergen, is a fantastic host and gourmet cook. The food and wine were exceptional. The staff lovely and most helpful, especially when my car battery went dead.
- Fantastic place. Truely one out of a million. Beautiful views, very comfortable houses with much privacy. Great food, both the breakfast and the a large carte lunch / dinner options are freshly made and of very high quality with local products. Finally the host is an amazing person: very warm, welcoming and with a solid grasp on many subjects. The natural beauty surrounding the property is amazing. Highly recommend to go here, it is off the beaten track but certainly worth the detour.
- The roads leading in are an adventure but if you make it that far in the mountains you already know that.
- Schitterend uitzicht vanuit het chalet op de bergen. Van alle gemakken voorzien, inclusief klein zwembadje (geen hot tub). De route naar het chalet is leuk met de 4×4. Verder een ontzettend vriendelijke eigenaar met een mooi restaurant. Echt een aanrader deze plek!
- Vriendelijke eigenaar die altijd in is voor een praatje 🙂 . Prachtig uitzicht. Lekker gegeten en gedronken in het restaurant. Ruim chalet met privé zwembadje. Mooie route te paard.
Radisson Hotel San Jose – Costa Rica
One of our top picks in San José.Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Radisson Hotel San Jose – Costa Rica is located in San José in the region of San José. Just 11 miles from Alajuela. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 5 miles from Radisson San Jose – Costa Rica, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 4.3 miles from Radisson Hotel San Jose – Costa Rica.
- The room was exactly what we expected from a Radisson – very spacious and comfortable. It was a relaxing end to a very busy holiday and was fantastic value for money. The free breakfast was also very good.
- The location was good if you are trying to move around downtown San Jose. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was decent and coffee was OK.
- Good room, good breakfast, staff super professional.
- Very good breakfast buffet. Nice staff. Good location. Very comfortable beds.
- Great beds, breakfast snacks available at 5:30 AM (maybe even earlier), coffee machine on our floor (you could make cappuchino etc any time), quiet room.
Casa Echavarria Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in San José, 13 miles from Alajuela, Hotel Casa Echavarria features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Hotel Casa Echavarria, and Heredia is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Casa Echavarria.
Very good value for money. Easy check-in ans check out.
Good place tp stay one or two nights before or after flying.
Nice staff, had a kitchen you could use.
- Very nice university neighborhood. Quiet street. Attentive hosts. Nice balcony to have breakfast.
- It’s a classy, beautiful hotel, and I feel for the $ it can’t be beat! I have stayed there 3 times in the past 6 months and plan to return for a longer stay in 5 months. I love San Jose! and find the bus ride downtown interesting as well as cheap.The staff is exceptionally nice, and helpful, the hotel is very clean and the decor is artsy. I use the kitchen and also really like that there is a vegetable market very close by. Staying there works well for me, Communicating with the hotel is welcome, easy and pleasant.
- We were just there for a late night stay and early morning departure, but the people we met there were so friendly and welcoming, we wish could have stayed there longer just to become closer friends with them! We totally recommend this place.
- The staff was always helpful and friendly. I felt like I was home with their great hospitality. There were many markets near by so the location was pretty good. Highly recommend it!
- Very good value for money. Easy check-in ans check out.
One of our best sellers in San José! Hotel Aranjuez offers accommodations in San José. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 11 miles from Hotel Aranjuez, and Escazú is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Aranjuez.
- Staff at the hotel were very helpful and friendly. We were told on arrival that they have ‘the best breakfast in town’ and they certainly didn’t disappoint! The breakfast was amazing! There were lots of sweet and savory items on offer, along with the option of having an omelette cooked to order. The hotel itself is located in one of the nicer parts of San Jose and is within walking distance of all the main tourist attractions.
- Breakfast buffet is huge and delicious with local tican options as well as omelettes toast and pastries. The fruit table alone is worth it!
- The dining area is beautiful and the breakfast was excellent. The location is great, just out of the busy part of town but within easy walking distance of all the sites. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- The outdoor area was lovely, and the breakfast was delicious and filling. Also, the staff went above and beyond expectations when my partner and I couldn’t find the hotel. They came out into the street to meet us!
- Excellent location for walking to parks and museums, staff had excellent recommendations for restaurants nearby, sumptuous breakfasts; quaint hotel with reasonable prices.
Barceló San José
One of our top picks in San José.Located in San José, 9 miles from Alajuela, Barceló San José features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Escazú is 3 miles from Barceló San José, and Heredia is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- good variety of food at meals, staff mostly very courteous, helpful. Location quiet. Rooms good size, well maintained.
- The art on the walls of the lobby and the bedrooms. Also that it feels Grand
Breakfast amazing lots of choice
Rooms very comfortable
Pool area well maintained
We stayed in another hotel the next day in San Jose as we were starting a tour and this one was 100percent better
- I liked the suite I stayed at. But I which I would have gotten an upper floor.
- Beautiful facility – gardens were lovely. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were large, clean, and comfortable.
Kaps Place Hotel
Kaps Place Hotel offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a shared bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Alajuela is 11 miles from Kaps Place Hotel, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Checking in to the hotel was quick and easy. Rooms were OK.
- The host was very accommodating, even helped us with our trip down to Drake Bay. I would definitely book a stay here again when we visit San Jose.
- Breakfast is great! Good value for money, very friendly and helpful staff
- It was quiet, and in a great location, staff were helpful, just what i was looking for
- This was a return stay at Kaps with our first being five years ago. This time we were happy to see increased size and still charming and comfortable. A small cafe was added and we enjoyed the meal very much. It was a nice touch after traveling all day and no desire to gather the energy to seek a restaurant. Kaps is a very cheerful place with room to explore and I was able to do my yoga in a peaceful room. The staff members on duty were amazing as the assisted us with shuttle arrangements and navigating mobile phone transitions to Costa Rica coverage. They made the dreaded calls to technical support to get us working!
Holiday Inn San Jose Aurola
One of our top picks in San José.Set next to Morazán Park and 0.6 miles from the centre of San José, Holiday Inn San Jose Aurola offers views of the Central Valley. It features an indoor swimming pool, gym and free parking.Each air-conditioned room at the Holiday Inn San Jose Aurola has simple, modern décor with carpeted floors. All accommodation has cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker.Guests can enjoy a selection of Costa Rican and international cuisine in the Tropicana buffet restaurant. The à la carte Mirador Restaurant is set on the 17th floor and offers views of San José.Costa Rica’s National Museum, the Museum of Gold and Children’s Museum are within 1,650 feet of the Aurola. Tobias Bolaños and Juan Santamaría Airports can be reached in 25 minutes by car.Please note the pool will be out of service from December 06th to December 15th, 2017.
- The part I love the most was the mountain view. Staff was very pleasant.
Great range of choices for breakfast.
The staff throughout the hotel were always very friendly and helpful.
We could order food in the bar and have it delivered to our room.
- close to town center within walking distance to three parks and restaurants there were also many casinos in the area and off premises eating establishments on site excursions to parks and beaches was a great benefit
- The room was clean and the place was very quiet, I will definitely come back.
- Bed was amazing and the room spacious, it needs a little renovation , the old school look is beautiful but its need some love in some areas, over all really good value for your money.
City Express San Jose Aeropuerto
One of our top picks in San José.Located in the Asuncion neighborhood in San José, 5 miles from Alajuela, City Express San Jose Aeropuerto features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 4.3 miles from City Exp. Jose Aeropuerto, and Heredia is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Asuncion is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, friendly locals and restaurants.
- Nice, modern hotel, good position just central outside on the edge of the City on the highway from the airport to the cener of San Jose. Cariari Mall and a Mcdonals just a few steps away.
- The staff made planning our transit to the airport very easy even though it was late when we checked in.
- The shuttle bus driver who took me to the airport was excellent. Well groomed, pleasant, and a great start to my busy day.
- We booked through expedia good value for what we paid. Very basic breakfast was average but clean.
- Hotel is near to the airport, the staff was nice, room was very clean and breakfast was included.
Hotel Santo Tomas
In the traditional Barrio Amon neighborhood of San Jose, Hotel Santo Tomas offers an outdoor pool and hot tub, surrounded by colorful flowers all year round. Free Wi-Fi and a free breakfast are provided.Rooms at Santo Tomas Hotel have classic décor, with hardwood floors, hanging plants and flowered bedding. All have free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV with cable channels, and some have private balconies.An authentic Costa Rican breakfast is provided, and includes traditional Gallo Pinto, seasonal fruit, juices, toast and eggs cooked to order. A variety of restaurants can be found within a short walk of the hotel.Other facilities at the Santo Tomas include a gym, currency exchange and tour desk. Guests can visit the Jade Museum, Gold Museum and National Theatre, all within 4 blocks of the hotel.Hotel Santo Tomas is 5.5 miles from Tobias Bolanos International Airport. Pacifico Central Beach is a 2-hour drive away.
The location was ok, that was it.
We did find an Amazing Argentinian restaurant about 10 minutes away, this was excellent, best meal we had in costa rica in the two week trip
- It was in a decent location to be able to walk to the National theatre, Gold museum, Mercado arts and crafts market and the supermarket.
- 3 great breakfast choices; many attractions within walking distance; grocery store around the corner; many restaurants; customized tours with personal driver provided by Green Trail Tours.
Dave and David on reception were excellent and gave us excellent advice on places to eat or visit.
The rooms are big, if slightly dated.
- Your staff were so helpful and accommodating!!! Breakfast was delicious. It is close to the main square. The free walking tour with Stephen (as recommended by your staff) was an incredible learning and fun experience! Wear comfortable shoes or sneakers.
- The location was ok, that was it.
Hotel Brillasol Airport
One of our top picks in Alajuela.Hotel Brillasol Airport is located in Alajuela, 11 miles from San José and 8 miles from Escazú. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Heredia is 8 miles from Hotel Brillasol Airport, and Cartago is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was clean. Breakfast had fresh papapya and pineapple and apples.
- The staff was so helpful! We showed up at 3 in the morning after a late flight and they were available and eager to help us get situated.
- The grounds were beautiful, it had a cute atmosphere
- Close to airport and Interbus pickup. Small, friendly and relaxed.
- Good spot to spend the night near the airport to catch an early flight. Great pool and curry. Friendly staff and big beds.
Top Hotels In Vuelta De Jorco San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vuelta de Jorco San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vuelta de Jorco San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vuelta de Jorco San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!