10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vron Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Vron Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vron Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vron Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vron Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vron Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vron Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vron Picardy:
Hôtel La Peupleraie
Set just a 15-minute drive from the beaches in Fort-Mahon and Berck, Hôtel La Peupleraie offers rooms with attached bathroom with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. The Baie de la Somme is a 20-minute drive away and Touquet seaside town is only a 25-minute drive from the hotel.Traditional and local cuisine is served at the hotel’s restaurant, which offers a warm atmosphere and free Wi-Fi access. Breakfast is served every morning ant is free for children of 3 years old or less.A children’s playground and free private parking are also available on site. Crotoy is a 20-minute drive away and Nampont Golf Club is ideally located a 2-minute drive from the hotel.Both Montreuil and the A16 motorway can be reached by car in 10 minutes.
- We booked here as the last stop before heading further north to Dunkirk, so location wise, for our purposes, it was fine. The parking is free and plentiful, although I do wish secure parking was available for motorbikes, even if theft isn’t a big problem, it’d certainly help ease the mind. The bar area is very small and they do seem understaffed. The 2 ladies that ran the bar & restaurant were very busy. Beer is limited – we only had 1.5 beers between us before it ran out! The rooms are functional, old, tired but comfortable. The staff are very friendly and happy to chat when they have time.
- Location if traveling to and from the ports. Option of a triple room.
- Very basic continental breakfast. The evening meal in their restaurant was a much better experience. Room was fine. Their bar area is quite good and they have draught beer.
- Breakfast fine. Hotel easy to find – on main road, yet set well back so that noise is not a problem.
- The hotel was dirty and damp with paint peeling and insects in the room. Awful place. Lazy owner needs to get the place sorted out.
Auberge du Gros Tilleul
Located 1,300 feet from the Somme River, Auberge du Gros Tilleul is set in a house from the 19th century. It offers a regional restaurant, a seasonal swimming pool in its garden and a fitness center.Rooms at Auberge du Gros Tilleul have a TV, a telephone and free Wi-Fi access. Some also feature exposed beams.A daily continental breakfast is available every morning and is served in the restaurants rooms that include an original fireplace. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.The hotel is located 19 mi from Abbeville Golf Club and 16 mi Belle Dune Golf Club. Abbeville and its train station are 19 mi away.
- The food was superb and the setting within the abbey village was so beautiful. We would definitely return and recommend.
- Rooms were clean and swimming pool was available. The grounds were nice and plenty of places to sit around.
- old-style hotel in pretty village. friendly owners. good food. good parking
- Staff very efficient and courteous. Wonderful location and first class breakfast. Great for visiting the Abbey gardens
- A lovely authentic French hotel in a small quiet village . The food is amazing and the staff are brilliant ,friendly and welcoming . Good parking . Would recommend this hotel if in the area or heading to the ferry at Calais.
Located in northern France, Hotel Caudron is just 650 feet from Rue Train Station and 4.3 mi from the beach. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 12 mi away from the property.The property offers rooms with a TV, a private bathroom and varnished wooden floors. Some rooms are located in an annex, 650 feet from the main building.The Caudron’s restaurant serves a continental breakfast and regional cuisine. It opens onto a garden terrace, and features a lounge bar with leather armchairs.Guests of the Caudron Hotel can easily explore the Baie de Somme, which has 25 mi of cycling tracks. Horse riding is also available in the Marquenterre Park, which is 4.3 mi away.
- Breakfast was quite nice and dinner pleasant. Room was adequate.
- The welcome and check in with the hotel owner on our arrival was fantastic. We were on two motorcycles and were provided with free secure parking. The hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming. We ate in the hotels restaurant on our overnight stop. The food and service were both excellent. Breakfast in the morning was plentiful and varied. The hotel is only an hour away from Calais so is perfectly placed for an early start home to the UK. Overall a marvellous hotel and very good value for money. Well worth a look.
- Secure motorbike storage in locked garage, overlooked by rooms.
- It’s all you need at the end of a long drive, just off the motorway and easy to find/park. All the staff were so helpful and pleasant and the room was perfect, comfortable beds and plenty of space in the family room. The bar restaurant served good food and nice cold beer, just the job. I would definitely stay again.
- Good food and service. Friendly staff. Fresh bread and croissant s at breakfast.
Auberge des Etangs
Located in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region, this hostel is 9.3 mi from Berck Beach and 3.7 mi from Valloires Abbey. It features guest rooms with a TV and Mobil homes with a patio on the lakeside.All accommodations at the Auberge des Etangs are heated and feature a private bathroom with amenities. The kitchenette in the Mobil home is equipped with a microwave, hotplates and a fridge. It features a TV in the dining area.French cuisine is served in the restaurant at Auberge des Etangs and a continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar while reading the newspapers provided.With free private parking on site, the hostel is 7.5 mi from Brimeux Train Station. Le Touquet Airport is 12 mi away. On-site activities include fishing and cycling.
Location was great for Eurotunnel and quick trip to Berck-Sur-Mer
Great staff; very helpful.
Food was great in restaurant.
It was self contained & self catering mobile home park. It had a small play park for young children and donkeys in the adjacent field that were friendly.
Chef catered for a specific request as nothing on the menu was appropriate for my partner. It was very much appreciated.
Breakfast was plentiful with fruit, yogurt, awesome coffee & croissants!
Decent for a 1 night stay.
- Had a lovely stay here, Staff very welcoming , Accommodation was great had all we needed.
- Friendly staff. Offroad parking. Breakfast was adequate. The room was just about OK for the price paid.
- Excellent dinner in the restaurant and freshly baked, delicious croissants and bread at breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Location was great for Eurotunnel and quick trip to Berck-Sur-Mer
Hotel Le Clos De La Prairie
Set in a 19th-century farmhouse surrounded by 12 hectares of green fields, Le Clos provides air-conditioned accommodations with panoramic views of the countryside.The rooms at Le Clos De La Prairie have natural light and peaceful views. Each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom equipped with a shower and amenities.The hotel’s restaurant is housed in the renovated barn. The chef creates gourmet dishes using fresh seasonal products. Guests can eat inside or on the outdoor terrace in warmer weather.Le Clos de la Prairie is in the village of Gouy-St-André and 5 mi from the Abbey and the Garden of Valloires. Montreuil-sur-Mer is 7.5 mi away and Touquet beach is 19 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- Very peaceful and quiet. Great countryside views from bed. The food was fantastic! Would definitely recommend.
- Heavenly view of rolling pasture with horses grazing, from terrace of large and comfortable room. Superb dinner. Amazing welcome. Well worth hunting out.
- Beautiful property with a wonderfully friendly hosts. The restaurant is absolutely fantastic and well worth booking too as it has only a small number of tables. The menu and food was simply delicious.
- Lovely rural location with open countryside views from the room and outside terrace. Warm friendly welcome from owners Sandrine and Sebastian. The food cooked by Sebastian in the restaurant for dinner was beautifully presented and amazing quality. Breakfast was equally as impressive too. Will certainly return and highly recommend..
- Located deep in the French countryside but only an hour’s drive from the tunnel, beautifully presented rooms with uninterrupted views, really friendly owners, excellent breakfast – thoroughly enjoyable in every way
Les Augustines offers comfortable and well-equipped rooms in a peaceful setting 1.2 miles from Quend. Free private parking is provided making it easy to explore the Picardie region by car. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is a 30-minutes drive away.The hotel is located 2.5 miles from the long beach stretching from Authie Bay to the Bay of Somme.The Belle Dune golf course is only a few miles from the hotel. The area surrounding Les Augustines is perfect for hiking, cycling, windsurfing and horse riding.
- The location, cleanliness, helpfulness of staff and wonderful breakfast
- A beautiful big room, excellent bathroom,so clean and beds were really comfortable,dog friendly, just perfect.
- Comfortable room, nice staff, better than chain budget hotels, nice to be able to share a room as a family (4 of us).
- Everything was clean and the beds were very comfortable, tea and coffee facilities were useful and it was great as an overnighter on route to the south.
- Pleasant chalet type rooms and all good – there’s a restaurant nearby, but we ate at the campsite bar. The campsite is across the road.
Abbaye de Valloires
Classified as a Historical Monument, Abbaye de Valloires is 1.2 mi from the center of Argoules and 14 mi from the coast. Set on an 8-hectare park, it offers free Wi-Fi access throughout the property.Rooms feature a private bathroom. Suites feature a wardrobe and an electric kettle. Some have exposed beams.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Abbaye de Valloires. A restaurant serving French cuisine can be found 2,650 feet away.This property is 3.1 mi from Nampin Saint-Martin Golf Course and 12 mi from Berck. Guided visits of the abbey can be organized at an extra cost. Free private parking is available on site.
- Character of the place. Tranquility. Seamless booking, checking in, checking out.
- Very friendly staff. Hotel is managed by the same association that owns the Abbey, so there is a discount for the guests for the Abbey and garden tours. Very good breakfast. Pet friendly hotel.
- Great breakfast. And fantastic hotel, in a former monastery.
- Glorious gardens; exquisite setting, offering complete quiet in deepest countryside. It was fascinating to learn about the abbey and its fortunes over the centuries. We loved the courtyard. Our room had a beautiful view from the attic corridor, overlooking the gardens. We also enjoyed the meal we had in a local restaurant (Le Gros Tilleuil). Our room was comfortable, the bathroom spotless and the shower excellent. I would describe the furnishings as simple, friendly and slightly shabby-chic, very much in keeping with the place and its past as a monastery, and place of refuge for children. The email instructions for accessing our room on a Sunday afternoon worked perfectly; it seemed a very trusting sort of welcome. I like that! For us, travelling down from Worcester in the U.K., the location at just over an hour south of Calais was the perfect place to begin our holiday. Thank you. We would love to come again.
- A beautiful, unique place to stay. Full of charm and character.
One of our top picks in Quend.Le Fiacre is a converted farmhouse of immense charm and great comfort 6 minutes’ drive from Quend Beach in the Bay of the Somme region. As relaxing in winter as it is when the sun shines, at Le Fiacre you will be greeted with a warm friendly service and helpful staff.The 14 bright, well-equipped guestrooms have an en suite, TV with foreign channels and direct telephone. Wi-Fi is available in throughout and is free of charge. Sample the regions gastronomy in the hotel restaurant, where local specialties are served according to the seasonal menu.Le Fiacre can also accommodate business seminars, offering the client the use of a meeting room and providing snacks and lunch throughout the day.During your stay, take time to relax in the hotels heated outdoor swimming pool or to stroll through the lovely gardens. There is also a well-being center, which offers body and facial treatments upon reservation.In the surrounding area you will find many activities, such as golf, horse riding, go-karting, tennis and cycling to name but a few. For bird enthusiasts, the region is one of Frances major sites for migrating birds.Le Fiacre is the perfect base to explore the surrounding area and relax in a calm and tranquil environment. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 18 mi away from the property.
Friendly, quick and organised service. Clean room and beautiful gardens around the hotel. Very safe area and car park.
Good food and breakfast.
- Fabulous food, great service, lovely ambience.. continental breakfast very nice
Very good bread and croissants.
Room a good size
- WE were disappointed with the dinner menu. The chose was not very big. The service was quite slow. Although breakfast was quite good we were disappointed at the bred selection, no baguettes, and the tea and coffee was from a machine.
Copious breakfast with good quality food, coffee, jams ect. Excellent service .
The tone was set by the owner who’s welcome was very pleasant.
- Friendly, quick and organised service. Clean room and beautiful gardens around the hotel. Very safe area and car park.
One of our top picks in Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme.Hotel Picardia is located beside the Somme River in the medieval town of Saint-Valery-sur-Somme in the Picardy region. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with attached bathroom and apartments with satellite TV.The soundproofed accommodations are set within a renovated 19th-century house and are all accessible by elevator. They are bright and airy with private bathrooms that include a hairdryer.Breakfast can be delivered to guests’ rooms or selected from the buffet, and it includes homemade bread, pastries and fresh fruits. Guests are invited to relax beside the fire in Picardia’s tea parlor or on the south-facing terrace.Card games and books for children can be borrowed at the reception. Hotel Picardia is located by the Somme Bay and 12 mi from Abbeville.
- Central location. Breakfast was good, particularly the pastries.
- This is a small hotel in an olde, worlde French House. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Very comfortable bed and excellent location close to the river and restaurants.
- Decorated and furnished to a high standard . Pleasant staff . A very good breakfast selection .
- Decor of room quirky spacious bathroom lovely shower. Very helpful young gentleman at check in
- Good sized, well thought out bedroom. Lovely courtyard for having a drink. The fact that the hotel wasn’t worried at all about our dog. And most importantly a wonderful location.
Hotel Spa Les Saules
Located in the countryside of the Picardie region, this hotel offers a 2-hectare park with a terrace and a pond. It features a bar-restaurant and is located beside a farm. Guests can have access to the Spa upon prior reservation and at an extra charge.Guest rooms have a simple décor and some have a view of the garden. Each soundproofed room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. All rooms have a private bathroom including amenities and a hairdryer.Hotel Spa Les Saules features a restaurant with a bar. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room, or can be taken in the guest room.With free private parking on site, this hotel is just 3.1 mi from Le Crotoy Beach. Abbeville Train Station is 14 mi away. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 8.7 mi away from the property.
- Very nice location and wonderful breakfast. The dinner was very good as well
- Location very secure for parking a classic vehicle.
- Although the restaurant was closed the night we arrived the receptionist arranged and booked for us at a nearby restaurant. she was very helpful and showed us round the hotel. breakfast although we felt initially was a bit pricey was excellent
All very good
Convenient location for the Parc du Marquenterre
- Wonderful place in the countryside in nice ground. Not too far from the A16 for an overnight stop. About an hour from Calais eurotunnel.
Top Hotels In Vron Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vron Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vron Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vron Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!