10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vouzon Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Vouzon Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vouzon Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vouzon Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vouzon Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vouzon Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vouzon Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vouzon Centre:
Motel des Bruyères
Motel des Bruyères is 3.7 mi from the center of Lamotte-Beuvron and 7.5 mi from the A71 motorway. It offers a garden, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace with sunbeds. Free Wi-Fi is provided at the reception, and a bar is also available.All rooms feature a telephone, a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning at Motel des Bruyères. An à-la-carte restaurant is available on site and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Guests are able to enjoy a game of paintball, balltrap and flying club in the area. This property is 3.7 mi from Aisses Golf Course and 20 mi from the center of Orléans. Free private parking is available on site.
- The pool was clean and welcoming after a long day at equestrian park
There is a 20 meter pool which is great on hot days. The hotel is very close to Lamotte for those of you
competing in the Championships.
- Restaurant was good. And service friendly. Excellent position for us and the dogs were welcomed
- The staff was fantastic. We stayed in one of the bungalows near the small lake and it was great. Very quiet and handy for transport links. The pool looked very inviting, however we couldn’t use because we had to leave early.
- la situation géographique. les petits déjeuners. La propreté
Hostellerie Du Château Les Muids
This 18th-century castle surrounded by an 81-acre park is set in the heart of the beautiful Sologne. It welcomes you in a refined setting featuring an outdoor swimming pool.For your enjoyment there is also a tennis court and a mini-golf course.Boasting elegant towers and high windows, the Château Les Muids features comfortable rooms fitted with wood paneling and period furniture.For your pleasure, the hotel offers homemade specialties. You can relax in the warm and intimate atmosphere of the tea lounge.
- beautiful place to stay with excellent food, extensive breakfast and nice staff
- It was wuiet, it was comfortable, it was unique. A chateau.
- I think we had one of the best rooms in the house very large bedroom quite enjoyable. We stayed in room number seven.
- Lovely old property in a convenient location, good in restaurant very good.
- Excellent restaurant and a beautiful setting. Warm welcome.
Hotel – Restaurant Le Moulin de Villiers
Located in Nouan-le-Fuzelier, Le Moulin de Villiers is set in a former 1855 grain mill and offers an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can fish in the Villiers Pond, located just at the bottom of the property.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, telephone and dressing room, and each also has garden views and a safety deposit box. They are complete with an private bathroom.A continental breakfast is provided and can be served in the living room or terrace. The restaurant offers lunch and dinner which is served on the terrace during summer or by the fireplace in winter.Additional features include a bar, daily newspapers and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Château de Chambord is 31 mi away and Beauval Zoo is just over an hour’s drive from the hotel.
- After a long journey , arriving at such a superb hotel was wonderful. The staff, food and hotel decor were perfect. Wish we could have stayed longer but will now always use this as our stopover .
Nice clean spacey room
- The location, next to a lovely lake & forest, not far from chateaux de la Loire. The room with a modern ”hunting lodge” type design, very comfy bed, great shower, tea&coffee making facilities and other well thought out amenities. The restaurant – delicious meal (lobster, souris d’agneau, tarte tatin!) & friendly service.
- Location was lovely. Bed linen was also very nice.
- We liked the fact that the hotel was in a quiet location, away from the motorways. The staff were pleasant enough and our room was adequate.
L’Orée des Chênes, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence)
Located 0.9 mi La Ferté-Saint-Aubin Train Station, L’Orée des Chênes, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) offers a French, gourmet-style restaurant and a bar. Guests can relax in the seasonal, heated swimming pool or on the terrace which has a view of the fishing pond.The rooms at L’Orée des Chênes, feature parquet flooring and a view of the pond or the woods. They include a satellite TV and free WiFi access.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. After breakfast, you can go to the sauna.It is 16 mi from the city of Orléans and 40 from Chambord and its château. Aisses Golf Course is 4.2 mi away.
- Beautiful and Serene setting. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was delicious. Parking was easy and the pool was great. The location was perfect, only a 40 minutes drive to chateau Chambord.
Excellent dining, especially at the gastronomic restaurant. Good choice of local wines.
Helpful staff. Let us have a late check-out
- The location was good for our journey back to Calais. The room had a nice big bath but we had paid extra for this.
- L’Oree des Chenes is a 4 star hotel consisting of 3 low slung chalet style buildings set in a large park which includes a separate enclosure for sheep, goats and wildfowl. It is very quiet and the rural peace soon has a calming effect. I have used this hotel on several occasions and it never disappoints. The restaurant is in effect ‘fine dining’ – albeit sometimes a little contrived. My starter of foie gras “panne” was served with raspberries which have too strong a flavour and overpower the delicate taste of the foie gras. The main course of monkfish was excellent but the rather bland accompanying sauce did bring to mind (unfairly) wallpaper paste. For the record the breakfast buffet could not be better (for me at least). I would certainly go again – if they will have me!
- Kids loved the open spaces and the animals. It is a convenient position to avoid the city, but still stay close. The nearby villages are also interesting.
Auberge du Cheval Blanc
Located in Yvoy-le-Marron in the heart of Sologne, this hotel of characteristic architecture is 7.5 mi from La Ferté St Aubin SNCF Train Station. It offers a restaurant, free parking and internet cable in each room.The rooms at Auberge du Cheval Blanc are simply decorated and some feature exposed wooden beams. They all have a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom.Guests can order a buffet breakfast each morning and take it in their room. The hotel restaurant has regional cuisine on offer and after a meal guests can relax on the terrace.The hotel is 16 mi from Chambord. Orleans and Blois are 25 mi away. The A71 motorway is an 11-minute drive and activities in the area include a tennis court 0.6 mi away and horse riding and golf 7.5 mi away.
- Wonderful food. Excellent service. One of the best hotels I have stayed in.
- The lovely owner, staff…the whole feel of iT!!! Michelin star restaurant!!! Fantastic!!!
Great great restaurant with rooms
Our room was accessed via the exterior and great as we had a dog
Very comfortable room
The main reason for staying was the food and wine
Wow both were amazing
We treated ourselves to the 54 euro menu
2 amuse bouche
Anazing oysters poached in stock with cream and truffle
Then my husband had the great game pie and I had cocquelles saint Jacque we had a wonderful sorbet to clense the pallet then an amazing cheeseboard
The desert was sublime
A great soufflé and a wonderful crepe dish
The wine was available in half bottles as well as glasses so you could try a selection similar to a wine flute
The Cheverney rose was fantastic and in my view superior to a Sancere Rose although we also had a Sancere Blanc and a Samurr red as well as a desert wine
Wish the place was nearer but alas we will have to visit twice a year
Great if you love Game
- A charming inn in a magnificently peaceful location. Superb restaurant!
- The food was very good and the restaurant very attractive.
Novotel Orléans Sud La Source
This Novotel Hotel is in a large park, 15 minutes south of the center of Orleans. It features 4-star accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court.Each guest room at the Novotel Orleans La Source is accessible by an elevator and equipped with free Wi-Fi access. The rooms also have a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy La Source’s restaurant and relax in the hotel bar. There is grounds with a terrace and a separate children’s playground.Free private parking is available on site and the Orleans La Source also provides a 24-hour front desk. It is just over 1 miles from the Limère Golf Course and 7.5 miles from the Orleans SNCF Train Station.
- The beds are very comfortable and the garden is a lovely spot to relax after a long drive with hammocks, bean bags and shady seating. Plenty of space for the kids and the dog to stretch out after a lot of car time.
- Hotel was very nice. Modern and clean. Staff were friendly and the outside area was lovely! Pool was small but very nice. Nice bar area but restaurant food was quite poor and overpriced.
- Lovely stop on way back from Spain,didn’t Swim this time as temp. Only 21’ but food really great in restaurant
- The location was excellent. It was peaceful and away from traffic. The staff were nice.
- Good staff, very friendly excellent english. Bar area nice for a break after driving all day, same for swimming pool.
Domaine de Mont-Evray
Featuring free WiFi, Center De Rencounter Des Generations offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nouan-le-Fuzelier. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun playing pétanque. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant from 08:00 to 09:30.The Center De Rencounter Des Gererations also houses a retirement home. Guests will share communal areas with the residents.The area is popular for horse riding and fishing. Orléans is 28 mi from Center De Rencounter Des Generations, while Vierzon is 20 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Chateauroux-Center Airport, 47 mi from the property.
No croissants available although breakfast fine.
All ok – just wasn’t expecting such a huge relatively empty property, although modern and clean and staff were extremely pleasant and helpful.
- Fantastic location and surroundings, easy access, friendly staff
Niets. Vieze lucht (urine) absoluut hoe je de vakantie niet wil afsluiten! De bejaardenverzorgster die ons opving was aardig maar sprak alleen Frans.
· Zeer slecht! Het ontbijt was zo slecht. Alleen honing en jam. Alleen mandje met weinig croissant! We hebben om brood gevraagd en de kok ging weg om ergens een stokbrood vandaan te halen. Geen koffie, geen kaas worst ei en fruit. Dit was zelfs niet het minimum wat je mag verwachten. De kamers zijn van een bejaardentehuis! De WC vies! Alles was smoezelig. Sommige bedden doorgezakt!
- Le personnel était très gentil et très à l’ecoutre.
Prima ontbijt. En de woonkamer met keuken was ook fijn: Gelijk de koelkast en de vriezer gebruikt, handig!
Mooie, rustige omgeving, echt prachtig
- No croissants available although breakfast fine.
La Ferme de Courcimont
Set on a 35-hectare park, this former farmhouse offers en suite accommodations 2,450 feet from Nouan-le-Fuzelier Train Station. It features free Wi-Fi in public areas and a terrace with tables and chairs.All rooms at La Ferme de Courcimont feature garden views, a desk and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A kitchenette with kitchenware, a microwave and a refrigerator is also available. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at La Ferme de Courcimont. Guests can have drink at the bar.Excursions and horse riding tours can be arranged at the property. Astronomy lessons can also be requested.
No reviews yet.
Campanile Orleans – La Source
South of Orléans at the edge of the Sologne forest, Campanile Orléans – La Source is 4.3 mi from the A71 motorway and a 6-minute drive from the Parc Floral and Orléans University. Free WiFi and free private parking are provided.You will be welcomed to your room with a courtesy tray. A flat-screen TV with satellite or Canal + channels is provided. BeIN Sports and RMC Sport channels are also available.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every day and the restaurant serves French Cuisine and regional wine. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Orléans Golf Course is 1.2 mi away. Saint-Cyr-en-Val Train Station is 2,650 feet away.
- Nice and convenient setting. Easy for people travelling with pets as there’s good access to the outdoors
- It is in a lovely quiet location – not close to the centre but good for us. Dog friendly with a terrace attached to the restaurant where dogs are welcome. There is a lovely wooded path behind the hotel which was also good for a quick dog walk in the morning.
- It was dire; the place is filthy and uncared for. Even last year’s leaves are blocking the gutters. We were blown out by the manageress in front of a full restaurant during our meal because basically the booking.com software did not work properly and booked us in twice so now the whole world knows that “we made a mistakle” which we did not. Facilities are old and badly need upgrading like other Campaniles we have been to. Food was poor for dinner ut just passable but absolutely terrible in the exteme for breakfast. You should be ashamed of yourselves for serving a breakfast as bad as this. We regret v ery much spending the money. I would have rather gone hungry.I stay at a lot of hotels; this was one of my worst hotel experiences in my memory. Sorry. Campanile has really gone down hill.
- Location is quiet surrounded by forest and an excellent restaurant terrace
- Location, value for money , food. Staff were friendly .
Auberge Des Potiers
Offering a restaurant, Auberge Des Potiers is located in Jouy-le-Potier. You can relax on the terrace and free Wi-Fi access is available in the hotel’s rooms. Orléans is 12 mi away.Rooms at Auberge Des Potiers feature a flat-screen TV and a desk. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bathtub.Breakfast is served each morning at Auberge Des Potiers. The hotel’s restaurant offers regional specialties and is located 150 feet from the hotel.Free public parking is possible near the property and Chambord is 16 mi from the hotel.
- Lovely Inn, with historic ambiance. Very nice staff, warm welcoming and the being at help with all questions. Nice breakfast served. Auberge has also restaurant serving fantastic local cuisine. Animal friendly!!!
- The Breakfast was a great improvement on our last visit
Perfect for an overnight from Calais to south France
Rooms basic but clean
Plenty hot water
On site restaurant with good food
In a nice village
Excellent value for money
Very friendly staff
- The proprietor went out of his way to make sure that I was comfortable. The restaurant was closed the evening that I arrived but he managed to rustle up a very decent meal for me when I explained that I had been travelling for 2 days and had been unable to get a meal at the previous hotel I had stayed at. The room was very warm and comfortable – very welcoming on a cold winter’s evening,
- Great Restaurant. Good service and great value for money
Top Hotels In Vouzon Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vouzon Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vouzon Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vouzon Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!