10 Best Hotels To Stay In Voutenay-sur-Cure Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Voutenay-sur-Cure Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Voutenay-sur-Cure Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Voutenay-sur-Cure Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Voutenay-sur-Cure Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Voutenay-sur-Cure Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Voutenay-sur-Cure Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Voutenay-sur-cure Burgundy:
Hotel Moulin Des Templiers
Set on the banks of the River Cousin, this former 12th-century mill is located in Morvan Natural Regional Park. It offers a flowery terrace by the river side.The comfortable guest rooms at the Moulin Des Templiers all feature a private bathroom. Each room is equipped with a telephone and a desk.Hotel Moulin Des Templiers serves breakfast every morning in the dining room. Dinner is served in the old mill, upon reservation before 16:00.Templiers Hotel features a lounge area with an original fireplace and free Wi-Fi connection. Guests can also relax on the terrace.Free private parking is available on site. Local activities include horse riding, rafting and canoeing.
– location & view.
– friendly, proactive, expert staff
– high quality in room amenities.
– croissant was Good!
- Location along the river is lovely. Bathroom and shower were large. Common room and breakfast/dinner area was cozy. Breakfast was good with a nice coffee machine.
- Beautiful,serene, quite and very nice host. Also the Templier Wine was great
- Beautiful setting, staff were very friendly and helpful. Location very close to other sights in the region.
- Service, staff, location, settings and surroundings
- – location & view.
SY Les Glycines
Set in a 17th-century building, Sy Les Glycines is a boutique hotel offering accommodations in the heart of Vézelay, a short walk from the central square and the Basilica.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests arriving after check-in hours can find an evening meal in the room’s mini-bar if they reserve in advance.Breakfast with cold and hot options can be enjoyed daily. Freshly made meals are proposed at the bistro restaurant, operated by the property. A bar and a shared lounge are at your disposal.
- Very beautiful hotel Vezelay style. Beautiful comfy rooms in the style. With airconditioning near the cathedral. Very beautiful.
- 2/3rds the way up Vezelay’s one long major street, the hotel is ideally located in one of the most perfect of French villages. The room was large, well-appointed, clean, with a large comfortable queen-size bed, and had a good-sized bathroom with a good shower. The breakfast, though priced separately, was a great value for money event. The staff was solicitous and helped even before our arrival and throughout our three-night stay. Our room, number 104, had a nice view over the front courtyard and its wisteria vines, past the facing storefronts, to the fields below the hilltop upon which Vezelay is perched. And the hotel had an elevator to ou floor.
- This is a gorgeous property in a perfect location. Our room was lovely and clean with a beautiful view of the cathedral.
- It was exceptionally beautiful – our room and the shared spaces were beautifully appointed and well maintained! Perfect location, delicious fresh baked croissants, and the owner personable and helpful! Couldn’t have been more perfect!
- This property is run more like a high end BNB, and is absolutely stunning! From the crisp clean bedding to the delicious breakfast. I can not wait to stay again. A high level of standards, and attention to detail are what makes this place a gem.
Hôtel Les Fleurs
This Logis hotel is located in the heart of Burgundy countryside, between Auxerre and Dijon. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a view of the quiet gardens.The chef at Hotel Les Fleurs restaurant serves regional cuisine, and meals can be served in the hotel’s dining room or on the sunny terrace. The restaurant is open from Friday to Tuesday.Les Fleurs provides free on-site parking and guests can enjoy hiking and cycling trails through the local area.
- Nice room, good breakfast in lovely dining area. Lovely gardens with tables & chairs and sling lounge chairs. Relatively convenient to Vezelay area.
- The setting is tranquil, the hotel is quaint but rooms are modern and stylish. The owners are courteous. The food and service in the restaurant is excellent. About 8 km from Vezelay. The whole visit to this hotel was charming.
- Lovely comfortable little hotel. The chef is talr ted and produced excellent food including 2 interesting and delicious amuse bouches.
- Great breakfast plenty of choice and to eat. Great coffee.
Very good location if you want to hike in Morvan park.
The host was very kind and responded to wishes. Late check in and check out are possible.
Pet friendly. Good parking opportunity.
Very good wifi in the room.
Hôtel Restaurant De La Poste & Du Lion D’or
Former coach house, this hotel is located in the heart of the Vézelay area. Well-known in the area, it accommodated the actors in the famous French movie La Grande Vadrouille.The Hotel de la Poste et du Lion d’Or features 38 guest rooms including suites. Each room is air-conditioned and fitted with television and free Wi-Fi Internet access.Standing near the Sainte Marie-Madeleine Basilica, this hotel allows you to fully discover this historic landmark and a charming area.The Hotel de la Poste et du Lion d’Or also has meeting and dinner rooms: the ideal solution to organize business or private events.
- Location is great. At foot of hill that goes up to the basilica.
- Apparently the management takes the comments to heart. Last time we were here, i commented that the room we stayed in was worn out, the beds and mattresses were worn out too, the shower was broken and there was only one socket in the entire room. As we had the exact same room this time, we were impressed to see that our comments had been read and had been acted upon. The mattresses have been exchanged, the shower is fixed, and there were two more sockets available. The restaurant is still phenomenal, in quality as well as prices. For this kind of quality I am however willing to pay the rather steep prices. I guess that is why we keep coming back.
- Booking. com. is incredibly well thought out and well done. I’m grateful to have found it.
- Loved our corner room with the beautiful view of the hillside. We also loved the wonderful dinner in the restaurant (5 star)! Additionally, everyone we dealt with was gracious and kind!!!
- The staff were extremely warm and welcoming. The hotel lounge was modern yet cozy in chilly April. Dinner at the hotel restaurant was excellent. Lovely outdoor space we couldn’t enjoy as much as we would have liked because of weather. Rooms were comfortable and views lovely. Location also excellent both for Vezelay and visiting the region.
Citotel Avallon Vauban
The Citotel Avallon Vauban is located in Avallon in the Burgundy region. It offers free Wi-Fi and is close to several recreational activities such as kayaking, fishing and adventure trails.Guestrooms at the Avallon Vauban are all air conditioned and have satellite TV and private bathrooms.Guests can discover the medieval villages of Montréal and Noyers-sur-Serein in the surrounding area. The hotel is also close to local restaurants and the Chablis vineyards.
- The staff is very friendly , there is a very big garden.
- The grounds were adorable and quiet, perfect for a glass of local wine supplied to us on the patio. The breakfast was lovely and a good price.
- Nice clean comfortable hotel room with easy parking. Petit dejeuner was well stocked and is worth it to me. It seems like the staff, proprietors, are there all the time to help answers questions. Easy walk around town to view all the sites.
- Nice breakfast set-up in a very cozy campagnard interior.
- Brilliant, as usual. Everything you need whilst travelling by motorcycle.
A La Renommée
Set in the national park of Morvan, A La Renommée provides free Wi-Fi internet access, 1.2 mi from the village of Vézelay and 5 mi from Bazoches Castle. Guests can walk 1,300 feet to the Fontaines Salées archaeological sight.With flat-screen TVs, all rooms are soundproofed, heated and feature carpet flooring. Private bathroom facilities are provided and each room has a telephone and a work desk.Breakfast is served every morning from 8:00 at Hotel A La Renommée. Just 500 feet away, there is a traditional restaurant and a gastronomic restaurant is located just 150 feet away. There is also a bar on site, where Serge Gainsbourg was a regular customer.Free on-site secured parking with video surveillance is available and Sermizelles Train Station is 8.1 mi away. The hotel is located 15 mi from exit 22 of the A6 motorway. Vézelay Abbey (Basilique Sainte-Marie-Madeleine) is a 30-minute walk along a footpath. La Renommée provides a covered and closed garage for bicycles and motorcycles.
Nice friendly personnel.
Private parking on the premise.
- It was a little difficult to find but the garage knew where it was!
- The room and breakfast. In general,, although the centre of the bed matttresss was well used, a significant discomfort can be felt with that. Nothing that cannot be addressed though!
- Good, standard accommodation. Excellent value for money in family room.
- Nice hotel, cozy room, comfortable bed. Will visit again.
- Nice friendly personnel.
Château d’Island Vézelay
This 15th-century private Chateau is set within the Morvan Natural Park in the Bourgogne region. It offers luxury accommodations with free private parking on site.Each of the guest rooms is decorated with antique furnishings and enjoys views of the surrounding countryside.Chateau d’Island Vezelay serves a daily breakfast which can be taken in the guest room upon request. Guests are able to relax in the Chateau’s park or in the bar with an aperitif.There are many activities available for guests to enjoy, including cycling, fishing and horse riding.Chateau d’Island Vezelay is located 6.2 mi from the hillside town of Vezelay with its famous Benedictine abbey, the Basilica of Saint Mary Magdalene.
- Beautiful chateau surrounded by gardens and fields. Elegant rooms filled with antique furniture. Helpful olive staff. Delicious dinner (optional) & excellent petit dejeuner
- It was quite hot, and my room had one small window. No A/C, and no fan. It was hot as h***! beams across the room at about 5’6″ are a bit hazardous if you’re not paying attention in the middle of the night, but it was OK. Lovely setting
- Very friendly staff and lovely chateau in a beautiful location. Dog friendly too
- What a gorgeous property run by super friendly people. The evening meal served on the terrace was excellent.
- Beau château, élégant et remarquablement entretenu. Très beau parc avec arbre centenaires, totale tranquillité. Hébergement spacieux et confortable.
Au Soleil d’Or
At the gates of the Morvan, 1.2 mi from Avallon on the road to Vézelay, the Hotel au Soleil d’Or opens its doors for a pleasant and relaxing stay.The hotel has 15 standard rooms equipped with single or double beds and can accommodate from 1 to 5 people. There are also 2 large recently renovated family rooms. All guest rooms have comfortable beds, TV and free Wi-Fi internet access and private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is available at the bar each morning. Guests can also enjoy creative cuisine prepared every day in the hotel’s restaurant. Le Bar du Soleil d’Or, is decorated in shades of red and yellow, and you can relax with a drink on the terrace.Pontaubert is located on the D957 road, easily accessible from the A6 motorway and private parking is available on site for free.
- Very friendly staff, delicious dinners (and they created a vegetarian dish for our grandson). This was during the heat wave and they had put a standing fan in our room. 😊 Easy parking; it was a bit like staying at grandma’s place.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Bags were carried to our room and we were lent an aerosol to deal with the small flies we found buzzing around in our room. Nice village.
Excellent location for culture and walking. Great to have swimming pool.
Brothers were obviously working hard to make stay comfortable.
Breakfast excellent and flexible, still a choice when we arrived at 9.45.
Evening meal very good too.
We booked the smallest double which might be tight if you have a lot of luggage.
- Quirky decor, very pleasant staff & an excellent dinner in the restaurant. Had to leave early so didn’t get to try the breakfast. Overall a very good experience.
- Lovely decor – quirky and stylish. Excellent food in the restaurant and marvellous staff who were informative and helpful. Very comfortable bed and good sized room.
Les Lilas Des Deux Ponts
Les Lilas Des Deux Ponts is located 5 minutes from the Cravant Bazarnes SNCF Train Station in the Burgundy region. It offers soundproofed accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning.Rooms at the Lilas Des Deux Ponts are also equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning and the Deux Ponts’s restaurant serves Burgandy cuisine and wine. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel bar.Free private parking is available on site and Les Lilas is just 6.2 mi from Auxerre and Avallon. It is close to several local shops and a sports complex.
- Breakfast was good. Personnel, including receptionist, were friendly, and can speak english, unlike other french hotels we were in.
No breakfeast available
very old place no staff available along the motorway with trucks night and daye
- Very very lovely, friendly owners/staff, great place, fantastic food- good prices!
proximity to staff and tourist office
- Une longue route de retour de vacances, un hôtel choisi au hasard comme une petite aventure. Apres d interminables kilomètres de bouchons l accueil du monsieur qui donne le sourire.
Le Brit Hotel Dak Hotel
The Dak’Hotel is located at the entrance of the city of Avallon, between the commercial area and the Parc des Chaumes. It offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.The Dak’Hotel offers you 26 comfortable rooms with air-conditioning.For your comfort the hotel has a private garden and secure, private parking.The Dak’hotel’s bar welcomes you for a drink and various restaurants are located near the Hotel.The area offers many points of interest such as Château de Bazoches, 9.3 mi away. You may also choose to drive the 9.9 mi to Vézelay.
- Comfortable beds and clean bathrooms made for a good night’s sleep at this hotel. The breakfast, although fairly expensive, was good. Once we were able to find the hotel (GPS problems), it became apparent it is located in an interesting area- especially if you have a car.
- Very comfortable beds. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was outstanding!!
- free parking in the hotel. restaurant is very nice，French food，not far away from the hotel.
- It was very familar, the staff was very friendly and fullfilled our wishes in every Situation. The pool was smashing, our Kids liked it very much. The breakfast was delicous with many different offers like fruits, selfmade cake and fresh Juice. Whenever we had a Problem, the owner and his staff find a satisfying solution. The car could be parked in a closed area. The beds are very comfortable, so we enjoyed our 7 nights stay.
The best hotel in avallons…
The pool is good, too
Top Hotels In Voutenay-sur-cure Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Voutenay-sur-Cure Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Voutenay-sur-Cure Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Voutenay-sur-Cure Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!