10 Best Hotels To Stay In Voorhees New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Voorhees New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Voorhees New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Voorhees New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Voorhees New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Voorhees New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Voorhees New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Voorhees New Jersey:
Inn at Voorhees
Located in Voorhees, 12 miles from Philadelphia, Inn at Voorhees features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 7 miles from Inn at Voorhees, and Malvern is 31 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 14 miles away.
Staff is very pleasant, helpful and accommodating.
I did not have breakfast or coffee
- Good price for the accommodations. Clean and spacious room.
- They didn’t clean room next day..after I ask cause I was staying over..i went to work room still same no new towels or trash pick up..
- No egg, the pillows were different types so it was hard to match up.
- The lady at the front desk was pleasant and good at her job. The gentleman who ran the breakfast station was equally as helpful. The price for what you get is so worth it. And a great location surrounded by over 20 restaurants within about a 2 mile radius.
- Staff is very pleasant, helpful and accommodating.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Voorhees Mt. Laurel/Cherry Hill
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Voorhees Mt. Laurel/Cherry Hill is located in Voorhees, just 12 miles from Philadelphia.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Cherry Hill is 7 miles from SpringHill Suites Marriott Voorhees, and Malvern is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 14 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Voorhees Mt. Laurel/Cherry Hill.
- I’m a regular for the past 2 years…. love the bed, breakfast and location…. and this time we were able check in early…
- The front desk was so nice and all the staff was so nice!! It was a great stay!!!
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Bathroom door had glass sliding door with no lock not too private. The braekfast woman was not so pleasant. The pool was a bit small.
- The rooms were spacious and very clean. Super friendly staff and wonderful complimentary hot breakfast bar. Definitely would recommend this facility!
- Besides the pool incident everything else was perfect!
Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees
Located in Voorhees, 12 miles from Philadelphia, Wingate by Wyndham Voorhees features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.Cherry Hill is 7 miles from Wingate Wyndham Voorhees, and Wilmington is 31 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Check in was fast and easy. The room was really nice and bed very comfortable.
- I arrived on my check in date and checked into both rooms. One room was ready and the other was not. I was told I can go out or go in the pool while my second room gets cleaned only to find out they gave it to someone else even tho I already checked in and signed the paper for it! Long story short they changed me to two other rooms on another floor and those rooms had broken toilets and roaches!!!
- Great warm pool, even though it was freezing outside, the pool and Jacuzzi were perfectly warm/hot
- Family friendly, comfortable beds, big room, close to locations of choice.
- We stayed at this hotel after the Army v. Navy game instead of driving back to New York. It was just what we needed. The room was huge and the bed was comfortable. We would stay here again
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees offers accommodations in Voorhees, just 15 miles from Philadelphia.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 8 miles from Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees, and Mount Laurel is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 17 miles from Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees.
- The bed was hard and very uncomfortable I requested a handicapped room and it was not was also on the 4th floor lost power could not get in our room to get medication etc was a nightmare
- The free breakfast was great,it had a nice variety. The hotel was clean. My children enjoyed the pool and I enjoyed the gym. I would definitely stay again.
- Location was perfect. Staff friendly. Very home like.
- My stay was ok could be better if I knew a lot more things about the hotel and but aan name Ricky from hotel was very kind help me with my 10 month old son
- Very clean and very nice staff. Indoor and outdoor pool! But outdoor was closed for the season. Nice selections for breakfast. 2 restaurant/bar options on site. Very large shower and vanity area.
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
One of our top picks in Mount Laurel – and a guest favorite.
Located in Mount Laurel, 12 miles from Philadelphia, Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 5 miles from Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel Philadelphia, and Doylestown is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The room as other Wyatt Places was clean, comfortable and roomy
- Great staff, exceedingly helpful. Would recommend anyone to stay here
The staff was beyond great. Annette who checked me in – it was late and I was tired from traveling – made me feel welcome, like I had just gotten home. Juan was a lifesaver, He helped me load my luggage in my car but because of recent back trouble and I could not have done this without his help. Kidada was very helpful and as I was leaving Glenn the General Mgr stopped
to greet me. Nice touch. Glenn thank you and great staff.
The room was great, comfortable and spotless. Bathroom perfectly clean, Nice décor too. I could not have asked for anything else. A++
- We didn’t check in till 1:30 am and were starving. It was awesome I could get food at 2am.
The rooms are roomy with separate couch/sitting area – pull out couch…
The breakfast is spectacular! LOVE Hyatt Place!
Wyndham Philadelphia – Mount Laurel
Located off of the New Jersey Turnpike and a 4-minute drive from Interstate 295, this Mount Laurel hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with a flat-screen TV. Ramblewood Country Club is one mile away.A work desk is available in each traditionally decorated room at Wyndham Philadelphia – Mount Laurel. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.The TerraNova Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and includes a wine list. Blue Room lounge has cocktails and beer.Guests can swim in the heated indoor pool or use the business center that has fax and photocopying services. A fitness center is also available.The Mount Laurel – Philadelphia Wyndham is 7 miles from Burlington County College. Cherry Hill Mall and Sahara Sam’s Oasis Indoor and Outdoor Water Park are within a 13-minute drive of the property.
- Staff was very kind and made it easy to navigate our stay with adding days and rooms.
- Well situated, large room, friendly staff, good value for the price
- Was not able to say the guy at front desk maxed out my credit
The staff is excellent
Helpful friendly and respectful
- We were there for my mother’s funeral. We originally booked two rooms for arrivals on different days. We needed to make a change and add a day to the second rooms. After I booked the additional day through Booking.com the staff allowed us to check in to the room early and made it so we didn’t have to switch rooms. On day two of our stay I found out I would need a third room. We checked into the room a few hours after the 3pm check in and the person at the front desk notices my other rooms were on the 9th floor and made sure the third room was on that floor as well. Every question I had was answered, they explained the holds on my credit cards, and remembered us each day, offered there condolences, and greeted us with a smile coming and going. That was huge for me at such a stressful time trying to make travel and lodging arrangements for everyone, in addition to funeral arrangements. They made things much easier.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Blackwood
This hotel is located one mile from downtown Blackwood, New Jersey and 5 miles from Clementon Amusement Park. It serves a daily continental breakfast and has rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Howard Johnson Express Inn Blackwood are furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each air-conditioned room includes a cable TV, coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests of the Blackwood Howard Johnson Express can work out in the gym or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel has laundry facilities and free parking.Adventure Aquarium and the Battleship New Jersey Museum are both 16-minute drives from the Howard Johnson. The Philadelphia International Airport is 17 miles away.
- The only nice thing about this room was the size of the Jacuzzi.
- The room was huge, the bathroom was nice and big, it was a great cheap place for the night!
- It was easy to check in and the lady at the front desk was very friendly.
- The beds are comfy, the staff is extra friendly, the front lobby is beautiful, the rooms are clean and even the smoking rooms do not smell like they have been smoked in, the location is good, it comes with breakfast until 9am, great value for the price
- I was on the first level and I could park my car right in front of the entrance door.
Days Inn Berlin
Featuring free WiFi, Days Inn Berlin offers accommodations in Berlin, just 17 miles from Philadelphia. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 11 miles from Days Inn Berlin, and Mount Laurel is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 18 miles from Days Inn Berlin.
- I like the fact we was in close proximity to Sahara Sam’s Oasis.
- no internet available. not good for the whole night.
- The location of the property. My residence is half a mile away. My hot water heater blew and I needed a place to stay for a couple of days.
- Very comfortable bed. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- I didn’t get robbed and I only had to stay one night
Hilton Garden Inn by Hilton Mount Laurel
One of our best sellers in Mount Laurel! 1 miles off Interstate 95, this hotel boasts an indoor heated pool and hot tub. Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant and lounge. Downtown Philadelphia is 15 miles away.Each room at the Hilton Garden Inn by Hilton Mount Laurel features a flat-screen TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in dark wood fixtures and plush bedding.A fitness center and a 24-hour business center are available at the Mount Laurel Hilton Garden Inn.The Great American Grill Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while the Pavilion Lounge offers a variety of cocktails. Snacks and drinks can be purchased from the Pavilion Pantry market in the lobby.The Adventure Aquarium is 13 miles from the hotel. Ramblewood Country Club is a 10 minute drive away.
- I left two Bluetooth chargers behind and was thrilled that housekeeping recovered them. When I called to inquire, someone offered to ship them to me. Traveling all the time I lose my head, occasionally. It’s nice to know I will be treated like a guest. Looking forward to booking again soon!
- The beds were comfortable and the bartender was very nice!
- The room was really nice and was very clean. The bed was very comfy and breakfast was great. The staff always smiled and spoke really polite.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was very nice. The room service was definitely worth the stay because the food was delicious.
- The staff were very welcoming and nice, especially, Sabrina, who assisted us at the front desk. She did her best to accommodate us and make us feel welcomed.
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia-Mount Laurel
In the Mount Laurel, New Jersey business district, within driving distance of downtown Philadelphia, this all-suite hotel provides spacious rooms furnished with full kitchens and free high-speed internet.Thoughtful amenities at the Candlewood Suites Philadelphia-Mountain Laurel include a free movie and CD library, modern fitness facilities and outdoor BBQ grills. Guests can enjoy fully equipped kitchens, complete with microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers.Area points of interest, including the offices of Liberty Mutual and GE, are located close to the pet-friendly Mount Laurel-Philadelphia Candlewood Suites. The attractions of downtown Philadelphia, such as the Liberty Bell, are within driving distance.
- Easy commendations for your room if you need to snack they have it you just charge it to your room and pay when you leave.
there was a problem with the heat
it kept blowing cold air
the refrigerator was so loud we had to unplug it
staff was lovely
our fault we did not ask to be moved
- Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The best thing was the quietness of our room. Although the parking lot indicated a full house, we slept well without the hallway noise, blaring tvs, and unattended children that typically accompany a hotel stay these days. We slept well all three nights which, for us, is miraculous. Our suite was very comfy and good-sized. The hotel is nicely located not far from major routes yet lacks any road noise. We will book here again!
- Everything. But need a room where there is a complete oven.
- Great accommodations. Staff was friendly. Location was close to anything we needed.
Top Hotels In Voorhees New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Voorhees New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Voorhees New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Voorhees New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!